SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Generous Lad!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SirFunk-A-Lot
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Apparently I deal with a Lad that either have problem calculating, is a bit too generous or is just too lazy to think ;

In an ATM card scam, my lad request 350$ USD from me to pay the fees. After several exchanges with him, I'm still 50$ short, so he then propose me to only pay 300$, and that I could reimburse him later. Thank you!

So I now have to pay 300$, but I cannot find a Western Union near my home and do not own a car. He ask me to take a taxi to go to the closest Western Union. I explain him that I do no have enough money to do so, then he offers me to pay me the taxi fees and that I could reimburse him later. Thanks again!

However, the Western Union the closest to my home is more than 100 km, so 200 km round trip. According to my estimate, that would make a 260$ trip. Tomorrow I will make a '' transfer '' of 40$ CAD. I'm curious about how he will react! Smile

''I do not believe that I was dealing with a hooligan before but I thank God that all is clear.'' -Dr Stewart
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic