SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Baiting Dead

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Haruna
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Baiting persona wrote:
...my demise occurred some days ago...

Format:

Lad wrote:
THIS MAIL IS ONLY FOR THE OWNER OF THIS E-MAIL ADDRESS:

How are you today? Please can you confirm this to us before we make a mistake, somebody called me today with this number 706-925-5615 saying that he is your brother, he said that you died since 3 days ago and before this happened you asked him to receive the funds on your behalf. He forwarded his address for us to send the MTCN# direct to him;

1121 Odena RD S
Sylacauga, AL - Alabama 35150
PH: 706-925-5615

But we are not sure about this. So that is why i am writing to know if this is true or not. Regarding the fee $67 which you are supposed to send earlier, I tried letting him know of the required fee he said that i should give him information to send the $67 so that we can update the payments then send the mtcn numbers to him since you are not alive again.

Please this fund is not something we could just make any silly mistake or sending it to the wrong person because the money is huge amount of money $2.500 000,00USD. So this man is getting us confusing on what he is saying.

I am sending this mail to you to find out the truth before i make any mistake. I told the man to give me 2days to think about it. The man said that his name is Mr. Larry Phillips he is from Alabama. So am sending this message to confirm the truth but if i don't hear from anyone in the next 2days i will collect the $67 from him and hand over everything to him.

Baiter Baiter wrote:
Dear Sir,

That person is a liar, I have no brother! Please let me know how we
can fix this mess!

I don't know anybody called Larry Phillips either. The only truth in
the story that person told you is that my demise occurred some days
ago
. Nonetheless I am ready to cooperate with any requirement.

I await your urgent response. You may also call me.

Lad wrote:
Well it’s clear and understood that you are very much alive. Rolling Eyes This case will be handed over to the police board to investigate who this man is because it’s now clear he’s trying to steal funds that dose not belong to him. The total money is $2.500 000,00USD. And we will be sending you $6,000 daily until the$2.500 000,00USD. So is fully paid to you. Below is the payment details made to you but your name has not been updated as the receiver.

MTCN#: 0979297458
Sender: Julian Ceasar
Amount: $6,000
Receiver: ********
Question: Today?
Answer: Yes

Your name has not yet updated on the system as the receiver but we will do that once we receive the required fee from you then we put your name as the receiver.

So we urge, you try sending the $67 today. Send it to the information below,

Name: Damion Chinedu
CITY: COTONOU
QUESTION: CODE?
ANSWER: 229

After sending the $67, you are to send a copy of the transfer slip back to us but if you can not attach the payment slip with you, then write out the following information via e-mail as they appear on the western union transfer slip.

1. Sender's Name:
2. Amount sent:
3. (MTCN): Money Transfer Control Number
4. Sender’s Address:

As soon as we receive confirmation and evidence of payment from you, we will immediately click in your name as the receiver and you will receive message back from us. Please note, you need to go along with your passport ID or Drivers license when you need to pick up the transfer today okay.

Looking forward hearing from you once you send the fee.

Mr.NWA DIKE
Tel: (+229) 94908574

"Younger brother to Hassan, you can fxck off with your deceit and cheat heart." Hassan Jamal.

My sound tracks

Last edited by Haruna on Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
BitaTrouble
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Green

Are you planning on eating his BRAAAAAIIIIINNNNSSSS?

"I AM HIGHLY EMBARASSED AND I FEEL MOST INSULTED, FOR SENOR WINCES TO STAND ME UP AT THE FLAMINGO RESTURANT FOR OVER 1hr45mins I THINK THIS IS THE HIGHT OF INSULT EVER ON MY PERSONALITY." - Aliji Gambo
"You are Crazy Up in the head. Dont ever contact this email anymore. Your Papa, Your Mama, Your intestine You prick " - P'mt Director, First Nat'l Bank Group
Haruna
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ No! That'd be too small for a dinner. Laughing

Baiter wrote:
Dear Mr. Nwa Dike

Before we go further I need to be completely sure that this proposal doesn't involve anything illegal, either drugs, terrorism or money laundering.

I live, I mean I reside, in Seattle, USA. Our laws are quite hard with those activities. I have to tell you (no offense intended) that Western Union here has quite a negative image. Most online trading sites constantly advice against the use of such payment systems, particullarly when some African countries are implied.

But if you have some alternative method, like a bank account, I'd be glad to transfer the fees there.

I await your prompt response.

"Younger brother to Hassan, you can fxck off with your deceit and cheat heart." Hassan Jamal.

My sound tracks

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic