SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fake bank site - HELP!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello I am new here and very much enjoying this site. I have been doing simple baits for a while now using my alter ego a tech inept, easily confused old lady. She often gets discombobulated Wink

Anyway she has been referred to a fake bank site to enter her username and password to transfer her funds (loadsa dosh!) to her own acct. I have replied saying site inaccessible but wonder what is the purpose of getting me to enter this site. I am assuming they will ask for my bank details. Wot goes on behind these doors and should I enter and give my usual duff info?

Thanks for your time. I have a lot to learn Exclamation
Ima Drummer
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi,
We can deal with fake banks over in the fake sites and banks forum, if you don't mind please can you PM me the bank website address and I'll make a thread for it to be shutdown.

Thanks,
Ima D
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would advise you to never click/open anything a lad sends or go to one of his websites and enter information. It may be phishing, it may be malware, it may be something else....

Someone far more technologically savvy than I will be able to tell you what goes on behind the doors.

In the meantime if you haven't you may want to enroll at the Eater University and grab yourself a Mentor.

https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php

"YOU ARE COMPLETELY A LUNATIC."

"PLEAS DO NOT SEND ANY OF MY EMAIL COPY TO THE MAD MAN.AGAIN."
Jack Boot Purple Flower Mc Fry Golden Pig
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, Discombobulated lass!

You can start a thread about the fake site in the fake sites forum, and others will either help you to report it yourself, or report it for you.

The forum is here: https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=57

The posting guidelines are including in a sticky topic at the top of that forum, but if it looks confusing, just include: A clickable link to the site, info you have from the scammer (email referencing the site) and whether or not you want to report it/how much help you want researching it. Set the status to "need help" and experienced site killers will assist you. We're glad to show you the process of how to do it yourself. Very Happy

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Also include an image hosted on the site, if possible.

If you know how, include the following: the whois record (showing dates of registration, registrant, and nameserver), the IP address (A record, AAAA record if any), and the mailserver if different from the above. If you don't know, one of the other sitekillers will look them up.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Nigel Tuffnel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If the fake bank site is not being used to phish a victim's real life username and password, it is likely being used to convince the victim there is money waiting for him/her in the fake bank. The victim enters a username and password provided by the lad, and this in turn displays a window showing the hundreds of thousands, or millions, of pounds/euros/dollars awaiting the victim.

Closed lad accounts x 44 United Arab Emirates x2 Burkina Faso x5 Togo x69 United Kingdom x562 Benin x49 United States x113 Senegal x31 United Nations x8 South Africa x10 Ivory Coast x2 Malaysia x94 Canada x6 x2 Ghana x129 cameroon x2 Cambodia Flag x4 Spain x10 x71 Switzerland x15 Nigeria x68 Thailand x3 Italy x4 Netherlands x8 Russia x3 China x4 Malta x 3 Filipino flag x3 Panama Germany x4 Taiwan Iraq Flag Ireland x6 Hong Kong x2 Cayman Islands x4 Isle Of Man x2 Japan Belgium Comorian islands Guinea Bissau Ukraine Indonesia x2 Luxembourg x2 Saudi Arabia Mugu Reseller x2 Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot
Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks everyone for the advice. Duly noted.

I have sent PM to Ima drummer with all info as requested. Hopefully this will help get the site shut down.

Once again, many thanks Razz
Ima Drummer
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have your PM and I have made a thread, thank you Smile
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

vonpaso xlura wrote:
^Also include an image hosted on the site, if possible.

If you know how, include the following: the whois record (showing dates of registration, registrant, and nameserver), the IP address (A record, AAAA record if any), and the mailserver if different from the above. If you don't know, one of the other sitekillers will look them up.

Thank you for attempting to add helpful info, but I was purposefully giving an alternative way to post, more simply, if all the rest of the bits from the sticky seemed too complicated. Wink

Glad the site will be taken care of, Discombobulated lass. Very Happy

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic