SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Are you in need of a loan? ...$1M Chop: Lad Pain

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Iam Aries
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahaha, if he had spent as much time writing lines as he did begging not to write lines, he would have finished a month ago. Rolling Eyes

Closed lad accounts - 34

Benin
Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Michael has everything back on track. Rudy is ready to sell his art collection, Nikita is willing to work with him and finally Baracus is back on the job. What can possibly go wrong? Time to install some future problems and feed the paranoia.

Quote:
Michael: Is there a way you can talk Rudy into allowing you in following her to the bank?

Nikita: Dont know
I can try but I'm not sure
Why?

Michael: I want you to follow him so as to make everything be on the safer side please try and talk him into it
Nikita I will like to know do you have any ideal when he will be making the transfer?

Nikita: Don't know when he's going to make the payment
Somewhere after the auction I guess

Michael: Have you been able to talk him into allowing you go to the bank with him?

Nikita: No not yet
How did Father Johnson get involved?

Michael: I don't know
Has he discussed anything with you of late?
The bank account details for the transfer will be sent on a day to the of the transfer for security purpose so I'll like you to talk him into allowing you go with him

Nikita: Father Johnson is with him all the time
I hope he doesn't want to interfere

Michael: That's what I don't know
Can't you engage him in little discussion to find out some things?

Michael: Have you been able to talk him into allowing you go with him?

Nikita: No I didn't
I can't just bring that up
And also father johnson is pretty often with the fool.
I really hope he isn't going to cause any trouble

Michael: Is father Johnson with him because of the donation or your.marriage?

Nikita: he might be after the money too

Michael: Why will he?

Nikita: For his own charity projects
The fool is a big fish for all

Michael: What do you think we do now?

Nikita: just go on with it

Michael: Ok but I'll still want you go with him to the bank on the deal day
I'll be able to provide the bank account details that morning

Nikita: What are you so afraid of?

Michael: I will want you to put an eye on the transaction
So the transfer will be sent into the right account to be on the safer side.

Nikita: will try but the fool is at the edge of madness so I have to be very careful

Michael: I understand just try your best to control him and put things in order

Michael is paranoid as hell because of all the previous chops by Murdoch. He's convinced that all mail is monitored. Next is the chat on Skype between Michael and Baracus. I have skipped the whining in the beginning. He wanted Baracus on Whatsapp but that's a no go.

Quote:
Michael: Ok man
The deal is an orphanage scam deal
Has Rudy come to you yet?

Baracus: No he didn't
How did you change to an orphanage scam?

Michael: You wouldn't understand man
Just had to look for a way to make things work through the help of that woman
Weren't you in a meeting about 2days ago cause he said he came to the bank and wanted to discuss the project with you, he was told you were in a meeting and he can't see you

Baracus: That's possible
but I didn't see him

Michael: Ok
Where are you right now?

Baracus: at work

Michael: Can you prove that to me so I can trust this is baracus please

Baracus: ask me anything you want

Michael: Just 1 thing
Please don't refuse it ok
I'm being careful due to the previous experience

Baracus: you're just paranoid

Michael: Do me a favour send me a photo of you with 2 finger up a little please

Baracus: just ask me something that only I know between us

Michael: I'm being nervous so this will help a long way
You know email is been monitored so anyone can know about us that doesn't fit in now
Just make the photo for me help me kill this nervous state please

Baracus: I'm not going to send you anything
I don't know what you are scared of
We are with 3 now
Send all payment info to me and the woman
let her verify the info with me

Michael: Okay then but the thing is the payment info will be ready on the day of the transaction

Baracus: you don't have an account yet??

Michael: So I'll like to know how possible is it to make transfer down to Nigeria

Baracus: that's a bad idea

Michael: I have an account ready but I'll give it to you on the deal day
Why and how ?

Baracus: that amount of money attracts a lot of attention

Michael: What if broken unto halves

Baracus: Nigeria has a bad reputation lately you know

Michael: Yes I do any way

Baracus: what the fuck is that with the bombing of a refugee camp?
it's all over the news here

Michael: Islamic terrorist in the north
I'm in the south
So where do you think the payment should go to?

Baracus: Is it possible to an american or european account?
different accounts if possible

Michael: What about South Africa?

Baracus: rather not

Michael: Why?

Baracus: africa is a risk anyway
don't you guys have accounts all over the world?

Michael: I can try and provide that but all based on percentage

Baracus: what do you mean?

Michael: Anyway that shouldn't be an issue all I'm praying for is the success of this deal
International account attracts a percentage of 10%
We use accounts of international business own over here

Baracus: oke think about it
what is the percentage of the woman?

Michael: We are only on this for a shear she's only helping so I don't tell Rudy about her
They're getting married next week hope you're aware

Baracus: yeah I know
that's bad for the fool I guess
that woman is crazy

Michael: That shouldn't been our concern

Baracus: easy for you to say

Michael: He wants his money so we need to make ours as fast as we can before we completely lost the man
Baracus I'm going to provide to you the account on the deal day though I'm not sure of when it's going to be

Baracus: Why on D day?
can't you give it already?
you are making things difficult

Michael: The international businessmen can only give it out when they are sure money is entering into it on that same day
So you need to be on line 24/7 as from now

Then there’s more whining about safety and the use of whatsapp which I’m going to skip…

Michael: Man I just want you to know that we both need this money man please let all hands be on ground

Baracus: I'm not going to miss this pay out

Michael: We both need each other always and every time ok
I'm again very sorry for the stress I caused you okay forgive from your heart
Very Happy

Baracus: yeah it's oke
let us not live in the past

Michael: Okay man thanks

Baracus: Keep calm man. This will be our success
Where's the money coming from?

Michael: Thinking of having her verify the account with you when its time

Baracus: Is he donating this?

Michael: Kinda donation
I don't know is there a way you can meet with the woman
But still looking for possible ways to get the church scam done when I have the resources

Baracus: what resources?

Michael: Don't worry about that for now okay

More whining to skip…

Baracus: I have an idea.When it's pay day, you send the info to the fool and send him to me. I'll verify the info with you
then I'll send the money

Michael: Baracus you know his email might be monitored

Baracus: that doesn't matter if I verify the info with you

Michael: How can you verify if he's with you?

Baracus: I'll tell him he has to come back next day to complete the transaction
so we have time to verify everything before I send you the money

Michael: Wait that means you verifying and we sending the money the next day?
Or on the same day?

Baracus: next day so we have enough time

Michael: I don't get this
You not sending the money on the same day of verification?

Baracus: the fool comes to me with the info
I send him back and ask to come back the next day to complete the transfer
In the meanwhile I have time to verify the info with you
I'll make all arangements and paperwork for the transfer and then the next day the fool comes to the office to sign the paperwork and stuff
If something goes wrong we have that extra day to react

Michael: I get you now brilliant ideal
He should know better Very Happy

Baracus: If anything is confusing or not clear, the deal is on hold until everything is oke
I can easily delay the payment if necessary
You see, nothing to worry about

But you will also need to get back to me the next day again so we can verify the numbers again
Before sending in the money this will enable us have full updates back to back

Baracus: yeah sure

Michael: Baracus don't fuck this up

Baracus: the fuck up is not on my side

Michael: I'm trusting you with all of me
Another terrible mistake…

Baracus: I hope you can trust that evil woman
She's doing this for free?
I don't get it
There is something not right
I have a bad feeling about her

Michael: She accepted to do it when I told her I'll tell Rudy of everything she want to marry him and enjoy his money
Also thinking if something what i he ask you make transfer on that same day and stands by his words?

Baracus: Don't worry about that
If I tell him to wait, he will wait

Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After all the work with the drawings and writing 1000 lines I wanted one more trophy before the pay out. It's a silly photo which I want to use in a prank with a friend. Now the lad has a strong aversion against taking photos due to the past events so it's not going to be easy. There's also an extra difficulty because Michael already sent photo's to Rudy so now he can't show his face as someone else. But let us first raise the stakes a bit..

Rudy...
Quote:
Dear Mrs. Geroge,

Thank you very much for your mail! I am dethliged to bring you woerdnful news! The auitcon was a trnoeedmus sueccss! Priase the Lord Alihmgty! Many frnieds from the Chruch have boguht some exlleecnt arowtrk and I was able to collect $675,000! Now Mrs. Geroge, I have a little suiprrse for you and the chdilren from the ornapahge. I have dediced to round up the the bigger nubmer! Let's make it $1,000,000!!! I will need to cotanct my bakner soon to make some ararngenemts.

Mrs. Geroge, we also need to talk about the ceermony of The Cerlaebiton of Geeorsnity. In our Chruch we alawys coulcnde the chraity prjcoets with this holy ceermony. After this cemroeny the money will be made over to you.
Thfeerore I will need an atuibtrte from you that is neaescsry for the ceemrony. Plaese send me a phartoogph from a man who is drsesed up like a woman. This is to ceabrelte the duialty of maknind and the unity beweten Man and Woman. The man need to hold the Holy Words: DEN HAKKE ZE VREMMES KANNIE KOKE
I am sure that you can eaisly find some fine young man in your staff to do that.

My dear Mrs. Geroge. I have a feleing that this is just a beiingng of soitehmng great. I have now only sold a little part of my art coctellion so maybe we can do this again wihtin a few motnhs.

And the coigeagtnron of those who bevlieed were of one heart and soul; and not one of them clmiaed that anhiytng beongilng to him was his own, but all thnigs were common prrpoety to them. And with great power the apstoles were giivng teiomstny to the reesutrrcion of the Lord Jesus, and abdunant grace was upon them all. For there was not a needy pesron among them, for all who were owenrs of land or hosues would sell them and bring the precoeds of the sales

God bless you all!
Rudy

Quote:
Dear Mr Rudy,

Thanks so much for you mail tonus indeed we are delighted about the success of the auction and how you intend helping the orphanage with a big sum of $1million. Indeed we are delighted and at the same time we're a little sad due to the photo required and as the rule and regulation guarding us, we are not permitted to make photo of this kind Mr Rudy, it is not in my power to make a decision that is against the laid down rules and regulation governing this orphanage home and also kindly tell us the complete meaning of the Holy Words as you have stated: DEN HAKKE ZE VRMEMES KANNIE KOKE. I'll want to know and plade with you if you can allow the children make a colorful drawings of these words as you have requested so we can get it done as urgent as possible and avoid wasting further time. We are indeed sorry for not been able to comply with your requirement.

We await to hear from you.

Sincerely
Rev. (Mrs.) Christiana Bamidele George
Little Saints Orphanage Founder

Quote:
Mrs. Grgeoe,

I am soehckd by your mail. I can not accpet taht you are not gnoig to send the reuqseetd pohto. This is vrey ioamprtnt for me. Many fiernds form the Cuhrch has boguht aortwrk to supoprt the oarpahnge and now you reufse to sned me taht pohto. I don't konw waht to say aobut tihs. I am depley diasppntoied. Aeftr all we hvae done for the oraphange we wloud lkie to rcveeie some rspceet for our beileevs. I don't konw how I msut eaxipln this to our commnuity. You hvae borghut me in a vrey dfifiuclt poiiostn here. I do not ueandrstnd waht cloud psosibly be a resaon for not tkanig the pohto. My fincaee tihnks taht mbaye the man dsoen't wnat his face visblie on the pohto becsaue he is shy. Is tihs the resaon Mrs. Gergoe? Taht sholud not be a poerblm. If the man rlealy dsoen't want his face on the pohto you can let him wear a veil. As lnog as the eyes are vsibile it's oke for us. The pohto will be burend durnig the cereomny. The txet on the sgin mneas The Lrod wlil prvdoie us wtih his geneoristy. The crrcoet txet msut be: DEN HAKKE ZE VREMMES KANNIE KOKE. The ciehldrn can mkae a nice sign wtih the corerct wrdos but I also need taht pohto for the creemnoy. Plseae reoicnesdr your dceiiosn.

R. Verbvoen

Quote:
Michael: Nikita he said the photo will be burned during the celebration

Nikita: so?

Michael: That make it completely impossible for me to do
It's a taboo in my place photos are not to be burnt

Nikita: wtf???
and you say that they are strange

Michael: For them to burn up the photo they are more strange than I thought
No of my friends can put his up for me never

Quote:
Dear Mr Rudy,

I have received your mail and discussed have discussed with the management as regards the requested photo, I know how important it is to you as you have stated but it's difficult fornus to provide because o the following reason, 1, Making photos of this kind for help is against our rules and regulations 2, It is an abominable act to have human photos burnt in our custom and tradition it brings great calamity upon the land and something of such has not been requested or done with us before when donation is about to be made to us the management and children of the orphanage. Mr Rudy with due respect for your congregation I'll want to plade that this option being reconsider. Indeed the management and children are delighted and full of joy on the donation you're about to make it will really go a long way to help in infrastructural development and creating a good environment for the children upbringing. Please Mr Rudy we the management and children of this orphanage home are begging that you plade on our behalf to reconsider this option as we are not able to meet up with it. We have respect for you and your congregation and we plade that this option be reconsidered as we are not able to meet up with it.

It is our prayer that the good Lord richly bless you and your friends from the church as you have had our thought in your heart and has made moves to help us.

Sincerely
Rev. (Mrs.) Christiana Bamidele George
Little Saints Orphanage Founder

So I gave him the choice between the plague and cholera...
Quote:
Mrs. Geroge,

I hvae rcveeied your mail wtih pain in my hreat. You do not uenadrstnd how ioamprtnt tihs creeomny is for our commnutiy. Aoulthgh peploe tell me to let it go, I feel a creatin cmmoitmnet to the oraaphnge. I hvae spkoen with Faethr Joohnsn, our prsiet and my siiprtual adviosr, to cmoe to a slouiton for our prboelm. We hvae been dsiuicssng tihs all ngiht and all day and we cmae with a few sueggiostns. In the frist plcae we wloud lkie to ask you to tkae the pohto. Fthaer Joohnsn and I cmae to the aeegermnt that you can cvoer up your face, only eyes must be viisble and the pohto is not dstreoyed duirng the creeomny. With tihs cahnge of mdous we wnat to sohw reespct for your cltruue and tardtiion. Faethr Jhoonsn also had an ieda to welocme the orpahnage in our cnogergtaion to the bnefeit of the lttlie chieldrn. Dntoaion will be bieggr and mroe oeftn by the garce of The Lrod Alimghty. Threfeore you wlil need to bulid the Mnmonuet of Fatih or dig the Hloy Grvae of Snait Mtataz.

God belss,
Rduy

Quote:

Michael: Still not a good option for me

Nikita: why not?

Michael: You don't understand where I'm from
I'll try and get someone from another place to do it
But can't promise anything yet

Nikita: why can't you do it? I don't understand
Is it because of the womans clothes?

Michael: The rites to be performed with the photo is a taboo in my tradition I'll get someone to do it I'll try

He's not going to make friends with this Smile

First try...

Very disappointing

Quote:

Nikita: I hope you didn't send him that

Michael: Not yet
Can this serve the purpose?

Nikita: Not at all!
it needs to be a man dressed like a woman, remember
and the sign looks like shit

Michael: Trying to fix

Nikita: is that photoshopped?

Michael: No a friend from another country helped me out

Nikita: another country??

Michael: Look at it very well it's not Photoshopped
Yea Ghana

Nikita: oke
let him do it properly
He needs to make a nice sign
big letters
good readable words

Michael: I'm trying to talk him into it
He's proving difficult ain't easy

Nikita: well he came this far already
give him a percentage
don't be cheap

Michael: He doesn't trust it due to the past experience

Then he sent this...

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's just beautiful!

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Muhahaha! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Nice trophies!

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Thanks!

The last picture wasn't good enough so Nikita replied
Quote:

Nikita: he spelled it wrong
it should be "VREMMES" and not "VRMMES"
don't send it to the fool
What the fuck has he on his head??
he doesn't look like a woman
Is this the best he can do???

Michael: Yes
That is a head tie on her head
The different now is the shit he's wearing

Nikita: it's spelled wrong

Nikita: are you going to fix this?

Michael: I can't tell cause I'm not the person making the photo

After a few days of silence he came up with the next.

Can I try for one more?

Quote:
Michael: Nikita what do you think of this

Nikita: Jezus man, now you can't read the message

Michael: What do you mean isn't that clear enough?

Nikita: the flashlight ruins the text on the papaer

Michael: Nikita he's not going to make another one if this one isn't good enough he just have to manage
Do you think it was easy putting this up

Michael: Nikita this guy isn't here with me he's on in Ghana I had to put on Lots of calls to get this done

Nikita: did you promise him a cut of the deal?

Michael: I did he never believed it I had to send to him about 300$ to motivate him on this

I'm not going to push for another picture. It's time for some action. Let's setup a million dollar chop.

Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So Rudy accepted the pictures and is ready to send the money to the orphanage.

Quote:
Michael: Hey man
What's up?
Yes it's going to happen
I have fix up the photo thing

Baracus: have you fixed it???

Michael: Yes man
I'm waiting to hear from him

Baracus: This is really good news! Any idea when he's going to send the money?

Michael: No man
He's coming to you first

Baracus: why? Did you send him the payment details?

Michael: Not yet
He said they need to perform a generosity ceremony in church first
He trust you in making all his transfers
So he will come to you when it's time

Baracus: Good job man

Michael: Man don't fuck me up
I'm trusting on you

Baracus: No worries man, this is going to be a walk in the park

Michael: Hope so
I'll await it outcome
You have to be online at least 24/7 in case anything comes up

Michael: Hey man are you there?
I need to talk to you

Baracus: oke

Michael: Baracus are you there?

Baracus: I said oke

Michael: Just saw your mail

Baracus: my mail?

Michael: He sent me a mail that they have finished the ceremony in church and he's ready for the transfer now

Baracus: no kidding

Michael: You sound somehow is anything the matter?

Baracus: no no
I’m busy
I’ll talk to you later

Michael: We need to talk now man
Is there a way the payment can be made bit by bit?
I need to discus this with you before I reply to his email
Baracus hope you're not going to be this busy cause now that I need to talk to you you're busy
Man we need to talk up now
Where are you?
Come on how possible can you be of this long when I need to talk to you
???

Baracus: Hey man, I'm at work
I can't talk all the time now

Michael: But I need you online man
You need to be here as often as you can it's almost deal day

Baracus: yeah I know
But you can’t expect me to quit my job

Michael: It's almost 7pm don't you close from work?
You might quit if this deal workout man
This is what I want to discuss with you
I have told him to make payment in halves upon each confirmation he proceed in making the other
Has he contacted you yet?

Baracus: No I haven't seen him
Why sending in half?

Michael: The account is UK account and it maximum is 600k
So he has to send in 500k each
Don't worry it all going to work
I need you to perfect this for us both ok

Baracus: He'll send you 500k to your account and 500 to "mine"

Michael: Is that how it's going to be done?

Baracus: we had a 50/50 agreement

Michael: I thought you wanted to be on the dark and don't wanna be noted
Yeah I know that
So I'll have to send to him both account details then
What do you think?

Baracus: No, I'll fix my part, don't worry

Michael: Okay
Baracus hope you wouldn't fuck me up?

Baracus: Why should I?

Michael: Baracus I trust in you on this don't fuck me up we've both work hard to enjoy now
Can the transfer be made tomorrow if he come to you?

Baracus: sure
The sooner the better

Michael: I'll tell him to make the transfer tomorrow
But man I'll need you to be online 24/7 till the deal is done
So you'll send the receipt to me once you've mad the transfer ok
I mean made the transfer

Baracus: oke, no problem
I can't be 24/7 online you know

Michael: I know but at the point of the transfer you need to confirm details with me

Baracus: of course

Michael: I'll be sending then to you in a while but you still need to confirm them with me before making transfer

Baracus: like we agreed

Michael: Ok man I trust you on this and I'm looking up to better days with you

Baracus: we're going to be fucking rich man!

Michael: I know so but until it's completed I look up to hope

Baracus: Don't worry man, what can possibly go wrong now?
We have this under controle
Nobody can come between us now

Michael: No shakes man perfect everything I'll put up more deal with the guy using different means ok

Baracus: I'll be here

Michael: No shakes man
I'll be up here later to give you the details gat to work now man
Success all the way I wish us both

Baracus: I'll be out for a while but I'm here later the evening
just send me everything I need to know

He's still completely paranoid and wants to avoid that Murdoch interferes with the payment. He has lost too much money already on this deal.
I have the feeling that he already knows that there will be problems on the way. Very Happy He's going to be disappointed.

Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Last friday...

Oink
Quote:
Michael: Hey Baracus
I'm making perpetration on the bank account details to use in pulling my part
I'll get back to you in the morning with it please be up here online so I can give you some updates.
Below is the bank account details:
-Acc name: Little Saints Orphanage Home
Sc : 20-45-45
Ac : xxxx3891
BIC: BARCGB22
IBAN : GB19 BARC xxxx xxxx 8638 91
Bank name: Barclays Bank Plc
Bank address: xxxxxxxxx London
Verify the account with me before making transfer and be observant.
Get back to me I want to hear from you

Baracus: The idiot just left the office
He has the same payment details
Is this still oke?
I told him to come back just before closing time to sign the documents

Michael: Send the details he gave you to me for review

Baracus: They are the same like you sent to me

Michael: Below is the bank account details
<same acct>
I have resent it to you is it still the same as his
Sorry I'm trying to be sure

Baracus: Yes they are the same

Michael: Ok proceed in making the transfer
Please send the receipt to me once completed

Baracus: Yeah i know how it works

Michael: Ok man
Hope he's still going to come today he's unpredictable

Baracus: I told him at least five times to come back

Michael: Ok let's hope it's done today

Baracus: he didn't show up
the bank is closed now
fucking asshole
We'll have to wait until monday now

Michael: OMG

Baracus: Yeah

Michael: This is really fucked up

Baracus: it is
let's hope we can get him here on monday
Can you try to contact him?

Michael: I hope nothing goes wrong
He hasn't reply to my mail till now
Man you need to be very vigilant
The same account details is what I'll still be using if any other account comes to you don't trust it.

Baracus: oke
All paper work is ready

Michael: That is if anything happens to his email cause he's unpredictable

Baracus: he just needs to sign

Michael: Ok then I'll speak to the woman to talk him into coming on monday
Hope you got my bank details correctly without any error what so ever?

Baracus: yeah yeah no problem with that
I only need his signature

Michael: Ok man I believe you

More delays will follow...

Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Little update...

Quote:
Nikita: the fool is back home
his friends brought him home this afternoon
They have been celebrating the whole weekend
the bad news is that Rudy has high fever
I think he has the flu

Michael: OMG
What a fuck
Is there a way this can still be completed tomorrow?

Nikita: I don't know
we'll have to wait until tomorrow to see how he is

Michael: Try and give him some medication to revive me so tomorrow can be a success please

Nikita: I'll see what I can do

Michael: Ok please try
Just in case can there be plan B?

Nikita: Like what?

Michael: Maybe you tell home to invite his banker home just to have his signature on the documents
Will it be possible?

Nikita: I don't know
As long as he is in bed, I don't think he will cooperate very much
One strange thing
The fool told me that the deal was done on friday
that's why he went out with his friends

Michael: my partner told me that he has prepared the documents and had told him to come back before closing time to sign the documents
Didn't he tell you this?

Nikita: No
but maybe he misunderstood

Michael: I'm a little scared on this now
Did he show you any prove on the wire transfer done?
Also can you ask him if he signed any transfer documents?

Nikita: No
The fool is asleep

Michael: Please do all you can to revive him so we can get full details tomorrow and also if he misunderstood the signing of the transfer documents so he can sin them tomorrow
Nikita I'm also thinking if he wakes up is it possible you take him there yourself?

Michael immediately contacted Baracus..
Quote:
Michael: Hey man

Baracus: Hey
Any news from the idiot?

Michael: Yes but the woman said he told him he has completed the deal
On Friday
Man please tell me this isn't true

Baracus: why did she told you that?

Michael: She said Rudy friends brought him back home today they have been celebrating over the weekend

Baracus: so?
Rudy is an idiot
I told him to come back but he didn't

Michael: She said Rudy told her that and that was the reason he has been celebrating all through the weekend

Baracus: what the fuck?

Michael: But she also said maybe Rudy misunderstood you

Baracus: Tell him that he will come to the office tomorrow

Michael: He hasn't replay to my mail that's the problems

Baracus: tell the wicked woman to bring the fool to the office then

Michael: Baracus what do we do now she said he has high fever now but she has given her medication to revive him
Is there an alternative to this?

Baracus: what will be next?
god damn!

Michael: I don't know I'm asking you so as to get his signature on that documents tomorrow

Baracus: I also need to access the system here in the bank

Michael: Hope everything is still intact?

Baracus: what do you think?
that someone will change the details?
You are fucking paranoid man

Michael: I was thinking is it possible for you to go to his house first thing tomorrow morning and have him sign it
I am don't want delay on this now

Baracus: no that's not possible
he needs to come over here

Michael: The problem now is that he doesn't know you ask him o come back if not he wouldn't have been celebrating all weekend

Baracus: what a moron

Michael: I hope he gets back to his feet before tomorrow
I hope everything goes as plan.

Baracus: What a mess up
well I guess we can wait another day
if necessary

The lad is worried now, and he should Smile
More problems tomorrow

Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rudy was out because of the flu but today he promised to go to the bank again to complete the payment...

Quote:
Dear Mrs. Grgeoe,

My snicree aooipelgs for my late rpely but I have had the flu. My wife told me to go to the bank aaign becsaue I need to sign smoe pprwraeok for the trnasfer of the moeny form the caihrty projcet. Tihs is all a bit starnge bcseaue last fiardy I alerady wnet to the bnak to mkae all arrngaeemnts for the pmanyet. I hvae sgiend all paeprs and Mr. Baaurcs tlod me taht he wolud tkae crae of tihs all.
Wlel, I did go to the bank tihs afetoornn but the ncie ynoug lday at the dsek told me taht Mr. Baaurcs wsan't tehre. She told me taht he is aebsnt snice this week. Mabye he is on a hoilday? Mrs. Gergoe, I am srue taht eeyivrthng is aillrght and taht the mnoey wlil soon airrve at your accnout. Plseae keep me up to dtae and pelsae sned my reagrds to all the ppeloe of the oaarphnge.

God belss,
Rduy Vrbeoevn

This should set off some alarm bells Smile

yep...

Quote:
Michael: Hey man I need to talk to you
What the fuck is going on?
Have you screw me as well?
How could you do this man you mean to trust you we both had a fair percentage both how could you do this
Now you're not to talk to me
I thought I could trust you how can you be this heartless

Baracus: So you found out

Michael: Baracus how could you do this
We both had equal search and I've done all the work
I thought I could trust you on this why screw me
Baracus are you this heartless as well
How could you do this to me

Baracus: I needed the money, I'm sorry

Michael: You need the whole money you had the mind screw me
Don't I need the money as well
500k was a good search for us both why will you do this to me after all the work I've done

Baracus: I had to run so I needed all the money

Michael: You had to run so you didn't think of the stress time and pain I went through in putting up this deal
Why will you leave me with nothing don't you have a heart

Baracus: I'll leave you the idiot

Michael: Baracus I never thought you could do this after all we've both gone through together
So you think after all this I'll will still have anything to do with Rudy when all you guys do is rob me of my own pay
Come on don't you know the stress I went throughout

Baracus: what do you think I have been through?

Michael: Not even a dollar to myself on this deal in Gods name what wrong have I done to you
Why will you screw me
We both went through hell in the hands of Murdoch who you brought I forgive you yet you had this kind of heart
To took all $1million to yourself and all you could say to me is you needed to run

Baracus: If I would stay, I would have been caught one day
I couldn't take the risk
500 wasn't enough to start a new life

Michael: Baracus you couldn't take the risk you took all $500
Why didn't you leave with with something a learst
Don't you think I need a new life too
Why didn't I see this coming
How could I trust you this much
What did I did to you
So I committed an offends that warrant this from you

Baracus: you threatened me to screw me
I don't trust you
you would have done the same

Michael: God Baracus I never knew you could do this
I apologized I did all you ask me to do

Baracus: of course you did
you needed me
not because you had any regrets

Michael: That's not true
So you needed to pay me back this way

Baracus: not a pay back
I took the opportunity
There's too much risk for me there

Michael: You did more than pay back man
I trusted you man with everything not knowing this would be the outcome
Why didn't you leave anything for me no matter how little

Baracus: the idiot has plenty
I didn't screw up the scam

Michael: I know but have you done any scam before all by yourself?
The photo I provided that made the deal a success did you think it was easy getting it
Man you should have thought of all this

Baracus: I have
the result is that I needed to run because I'm not safe

Michael: You are now rich with my labour and everything and here I am left with nothing
Baracus this isn't fair

Baracus: you're a hypochrite
it's not your money
it's Rudy's money
it was never yours

Michael: I know it will warrant to thia
It not my money but I did all the job for the money to come in
Still you have the mouth to call me an hypocrite
Man you have the money all to yourself and there is nothing I can do because I'm not in same country with you
Well it's all good
Such is life whish I knew
I wish i had knew
I never saw this coming I trusted you yet this is he outcome
First it was Murdoch now it's you
Thank you so much for this you've done
Baracus are you going to give me something from the money?
At least
???

Baracus: Sorry

Michael: You mean you ain't giving me anything?
Not even a dollar?

Baracus: I would give away my location, sorry

Michael: Baracus this isn't fair
Simply because you I can't come looking for you, you want to give out your location

Baracus: I know you can't come after me but the police can
I'm not going to take the risk.
I know you'll understand

And to Nikita...
Quote:
Michael: Nikita something seems to be strange in here
Rudy sent me a mail saying he has signed all paper work since Friday and also when he got to the bank my partner wasn't on sit he said the woman he met there told him Baracus hasn't been on sit since this week
I guess he's screw me

Nikita: who? The fool?

Michael: My partner
I fucked me up big time
Thought as much that was why I needed you follow Rudy to the bank
He fucked me up big time

Nikita: What?
How do you mean?

Michael: My partner ran away with the money
He screw me
I thought I could trust him on this but he screw me up big time without leaving a dollar to me

Nikita: nice partner

Michael: Never knew he could do this
Thought we had a good percentage together
I trusted him on this
Never knew i was gonna be rob after the who job

Nikita: If it means anything to you, I wish you God's blessings
(his own words about how he thinks about his victims Smile )
Michael: I needed the money to get a better life
You using my own words against me I gat it

Nikita: seems appropriate in this case

Michael: Not in this case
It's all good he's out of town he ran away with the money

Nikita: so what's next?

Michael: I don't know I'm fucked
There's nothing I can do now
He's gone far already

Nikita: are you going to tell Rudy about it?

Michael: What do you think
If he knows it's going to involve the police I guess and you're not safe

Nikita: if he knows, he's going to freak out

Michael: What do you have me do now?

Nikita: what do I know
what's your plan now?
Do you still have plans with the fool?
or are you going to leave him?

Michael: I might get robbed again

Nikita: by who?

Michael: Anyone
First was Murdoch the money lundary guy
Secondly was you and now Baracus
Who knows what happen next?

Nikita: when did I rob you?

Michael: What happened to the money from Roberto?

Nikita: oh yes, I forgot
I didn't knew you at that time
that wasn't much money
after all you have robbed me too because you still owe me $2500

Michael: Yeah but it's still money
I can't trust your country people we're all scam but in different field
I never own you that you were only gonna get paid if the church scam had worked
All this while I've gat not even a dollar to myself

Nikita: at that time there wasn't any church scam

Michael: I work and at the end i get rob

Nikita: maybe you should stop scamming then

Michael: There was cause I was putting it up but Rudy cooperated slowly
I've always get paid with other scam I put up but with Rudy you guys do nothing but rob me of the pay

Nikita: so we are done here?

Michael: I don't know still thinking of a quick way

Nikita: a quick way? With the fool?

Michael: It's impossible and I know it

After 14 months, I think I broke my toy Very Happy
To be continued?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic