SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

2 Minute Orphanage Lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Padfoot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd found a random orphanage lad email in my catcher account. For the longest while I've been meaning to try my non-profit organization modality. Nothing grand, just a quirky lady who wants to help people in honour of her late Mom's Memory. I don't have the time to upload all the pics, but the 'pastor' and the 'documentation' are there, with a few pics of who seem to be the kids from the orphanage.

Commentary

Lad

The Gloria Pitt Foundation (character)

(My first email asked if the email was meant for us.)

Greetings to you beloved in Christ;

Yes the email was for you and we beg of you to come to our rescue this reason because currently we are in need of funds for foundation due to the fact that the only facility we have right now is definitely in a very bad condition. We need medication, food, clothing and recreational activities for rehabilitative purposes to boost the orphans mental abilities. However, the worse thing that we are going through now is, the fact that we are being kicked out of the facility by the Government because the roof of the building is leaking and they want us to show proof of adequate funds, which is $10,000 Dollar USD to build a newer one. On behalf of me, staffs and the orphans here in Happy Orphanage Home, we ask that you kindly come to our aid, because your help can make a significant contribution to the life of the children and the operation of the Orphanage. Please pray for Happy Orphanage Home as we look forward to hearing from you. We are excited to see how God will provide for the children that call Happy Orphanage Home.

You may been able to sow $100, $250 , $500, $1000 or more, please sow your best seed to happy orphanage home.

You can make your donation to us either by Western Union or Money Gram Transfer to this detail below:

Receiver Name: T0san Ekele
Address: Abuja - Nigeria
Text Question: What for
Answer: Food

You are to get back to us with the payment transfer slip

I will be so excited to read from you.

God bless you and my regards to your house hold as we will always be praying for you all.

Regards
Evang. M1ke Peters

Mr Peters,

Thank you for getting back to me.

The Glor1a Pitt Foundation was set up to help anyone in need of assistance. We are a recently formed NGO based in Florida and we are hoping to open sub offices in the Caribbean and Africa.

We wish to help you. We will need the following from you:

1. Official documentation of the institution you represent - a certificate or some other document provided by your government that legitimizes your organization.
2. The names of the board of directors, where there is a board of directors
3. A statement of income and expenses for the past three months
4. A formal request for funds OR goods and services that are urgently needed. This request can take the form of a letter.

Kind regards,

S4mmi Gloria Pitt

After sending this email last night, I was not expecting a reply before Wednesday. To my surprise, I got this:

Thank you for your mail

Find below all document required from us and also photograph

Closed lad accounts (Orphanage Lad x1)
Closed lad accounts (Recovery Lad x2)
Easter Egg 2013
---
"I am very plain and very honest." - Kelly

"Honestly I Love you and I do think of you as you think of me. Far from it that I am only interested in your money, No it is a lie." - Kelly

"I believe srtongly in the adage that says ''A word is enough for the wise''. Hence,if you believe in what I told you in my previous email to you then you should follow my insturctions and do what I told you, if not; then follow your heart." - Dr W. Kabore
---
Surplus emails are my life, basically.
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ice trophies-you may want to blurr the children's faces in the future. And I could swear I've seen your lad before.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^It's the Happy Orphanage lad - he was heavily baited earlier in the year

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Padfoot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll be sure to blur any kids next time.

And I gathered he was around before, because I thought that the stuff he sent me came ridiculously fast. Perhaps someone taught him a thing or two by the demands they made.

Easter Egg 2013
---

"Honestly I Love you and I do think of you as you think of me. Far from it that I am only interested in your money, No it is a lie." - Kelly

"I believe srtongly in the adage that says ''A word is enough for the wise''. Hence,if you believe in what I told you in my previous email to you then you should follow my insturctions and do what I told you, if not; then follow your heart." - Dr W. Kabore
---
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He is so dumb that he has just given me a bank account in his second mail. Fairly certain it is one that I got off him last time I baited him.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Fi-Manni
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He forgot the board of directors info and the formal request....
Padfoot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fi-Manni wrote:
He forgot the board of directors info and the formal request....

Indeed!

Easter Egg 2013
---

---
Padfoot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After I asked the lad (most politely) to fix what needed fixing, he dropped me.

Any advice on how I can keep orphanage lads?

Before my last hiatus, I had trouble keeping them.

Easter Egg 2013
---

---
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You've probably noticed that orphan lads are LAZY. But they are also GREEDY. my best advice is to take it s-l-o-w. Many of BigX's baits can give excellent tips and ideas on going slow, plus his modality is very entertaining.

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Fi-Manni
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Or just stop listening to noobs. Confused
Like me.

On a more positive note, Thursten's suggestion sounds good. I've been given pretty much the same advice as well.

Senegal
Closed lad accounts x16 x66
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic