SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

new to scam baiting but think iv got one

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
themongman
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thought id give scambaiting a go so last night I set up a gmail an went on so guest books as a wealthy Australian who made his money from selling koala meat and exporting didgeridoos

In the morning I check my email an in the spam I have this
Jenifer Anderson
Hi I'm Jenifer Anderson a single woman new on here looking for a serious relationship if you don't mind your profile look so interesting to me any secret behind that ill look forward to hearing from you

Contact me through my private mail box for more information about me

Hope to read soon

They sent it from a hotmail but ask me to reply to a yahoo email why do they do that and any advise on what to write back would be helpful I am completely new to this thanks
[/img]
Joker
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reply back is to an address they expect to live, the email that sent it is a spam blaster and expected to die. Quickly. Anti-abuse and all that on email systems these days.

Read the stickies on baiting safe, get a mentor, give eater university a read, and have fun. Very Happy

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Second what Joker had to say. 99.999% sure you have a romance lad. Check that section for some great ideas.

Edited for percentage accuracy and add "Welcome to eater"!.

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the exact same email, yes it is a scam

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"na God go punish ur hustle guy for wasting my time" Sir John Anthony
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
Padme

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater! The first few replies that the scammer will send to you will be a script. Pre-written notes designed to further the scam along and narrow the field of potential victims. They will likely not pay attention to whatever you write until the 3 or 4th email, so just keep responses brief and wait for an opportunity to get them "off script". Some excellent examples on how to do that are in the romance section as Thursten3rd mentioned.

A good first reply would be something like,

Quote:
Jennifer,

It was so nice to get your email. Please tell me more about you.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic