SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Please, I want you to help me

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
kh2led
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My story are as follows I am an Egyptian resident and working in Saudi Arabia and I am Egyptian my nationality I was looking for a personal loan in the western sites and came across and spoke to an Indian man says he is the owner of a finance company and agreed with him on a loan of 100,000 thousand dollars and told me to be to pay transfer fees and Haya $ 400 at a rate of 1500 riyals Almelg turned to him and then wait a little and told me the bank has said must pay insurance fees come on 745.14 refused and fought with him, and now does not want to return the money
These statements:
UniCredit International
239, Vidhan Bhavan Marg, Nariman Point,
Mumbai - 400 021, Maharashtra, India.
FMA REG NUM: ATU 51507409
FSA REG NUM: 044525545
OMB REG NUM: 150501841
Tel: +<Number Removed Until It Can Be Connected To A Scam- bware419ers> These prove conversion

Sad Sad [/img]
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a scam and I'm sorry but you won't be getting the money you have paid back.

If you are resident in Saudi Arabia, then only companies that are based in Saudi Arabia and licensed to do offer loans there would be able to do so (if it is even possible to get loans there as it is a strict Islamic country). Anyone who claims to be an International lender is lying as there is no such thing.

The bottom line is that if a local bank will not give you a loan then no one else is going to.

The information that you have posted is most likely stolen from a legitimate company or just made up.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to 419Eater.

I have the details you provided and will investigate these myself, however I can't leave them out in the open without some firmer evidence of a scam. Please post some emails between yourself and the alleged scammer, deleting any sensitive information that could identify you. With this done, feel free to put their contact info back up. As B8er says, however, they are almost certainly invented or copied from a legitimate, uninvolved company.

On the face of it B8er's assessment would seem to be the most likely explanation - Real banks will invariably add the cost of insurances, fees etc to the capital sum of a loan, rather than asking for it up front. This is a classic "loan scam". I'm sorry to hear that you have been a victim of it.

^^Bware - I think I've stepped on your toes, all apologies.

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No apologies needed! Laughing

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A quick Google shows that the "FMA" number is actually an Austrian VAT Registration Number (for an Austrian Bank with a similar name to that quoted in the OP), the other 2 numbers are most likely stolen from elsewhere and put together by someone who doesn't have a clue that they are.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic