SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

“Calvary greetings” mystery finally revealed?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Haruna
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't seen a 419 letter starting with “Calvary greetings” in years. They used to be pretty common though, like this 2007 spammed message:

Quote:
melanie megan <[email protected]>
To [email protected]
05/05/07 at 7:31 AM
Calvary Greetings,

May God grant you the wisdom and sympathy to understand my situation and how much I need your help, herein I plead however strange or surprising this contact might seem to you, as we have not meet personally or had any dealings in the past, I humbly ask that you take due consideration of its importance and immense benefit...

Of course Calvary or Golgotha is the place outside Jerusalem's walls where according to Christian tradition Jesus was crucified. This is precisely why the expression “Calvary greetings” makes little sense and it's unknown within the main Christian denominations.

I finally found “Calvary greetings” out of a 419 context. The Redeemed Christian Church of God is a church for real, not yet another phony baiting church. Smile It was founded in 1952 in Nigeria by Josiah Olufemi Akindayomi, who was a real life Reverend.

From the (real) official web page of the Church:

Quote:
Calvary greetings to you!

The Annual Convention of the Redeemed Christian Church of God is here once again and, the theme for this year 2013 is titled “JESUS”.

There will be no Holy-Ghost Service which usually take place on the first Friday of Every month. Instead, the Annual convention will commence from the 5th to 10th of August, whereby the Friday service of the convention will be the Holy-Ghost Service for that month.

The venue is Km 46 Lagos Ibadan Expressway Redemption Camp.

This Church gained a strong momentum from 2000 on, which explains the use of some of its formulae by the lads at that time.

"Younger brother to Hassan, you can fxck off with your deceit and cheat heart." Hassan Jamal.

My sound tracks

Padme

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a lad greet me with "calvary greetings" just last week. You don't see it as much these days but it still lingers.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I saw an email from a lad in one of my accounts a few days ago with the same greeting. If i recall it was a dying cancer patient format.

"YOU ARE COMPLETELY A LUNATIC."

"PLEAS DO NOT SEND ANY OF MY EMAIL COPY TO THE MAD MAN.AGAIN."
Jack Boot Purple Flower Mc Fry Golden Pig
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

and I thought, it's some deeducation.

i know the film demolition man only in german, I didn't know, that they say "mellow greetings" there, not "calvary greetings".

but mellow greetings could be a funny way to deeducate.
Quote:

Mellow greetings. What seems to be your boggle?

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Doraemon
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I already have used the what seems to be your boggle line for my lad, after he called me a joker. But the german dubbing in that particular movie is really good, i like it too Very Happy

Safari Mr. Alex second safari with maggiestail Ouagadougou - Kano
Safari Illuminati Agent L. Ekpoma - Lomé
Safari Illuminati Idiot Ekpoma - Lomé
Switzerland x 5 United Arab Emirates Nigeria Kenya South Africa United States x 7 Benin
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^

maybe it's time to train lads in the mystery of the three seashells...

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic