SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Orphan Lad is back

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
UglyDuckling
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought that this bait was dead, but after weeks of silence I got this mail
Quote:
Hello Mr. J@mes,

Well am very sorry for the long delay, i hope you're in the pool of good health as i'm. There was a shift on my side which i was asked by authorities to relocate to different place but all in Iraq.

Good to hear you still feel for the poor and willing to fulfill your promises, i on behalves of the poor souls will greatly thank you very much for the effort made. As for Mr. W@lsh, i will not like to say anything about him but will leave him to he's dead's, but will advise you to watch your steps with him for he is not to be trusted, he is much into embezzlement of funds which belong to poor souls but he's days are numbered and surely a committee will be coming for him from The United States of America.

To your kind help, i will like you to give me your phone number of which a trustee will used to call you and come for the money and of course in Germany as you suggested.

Kind regards
Steve Jobs

Now I was planing to get back to him with my lawyer alter ego - claiming that Mr. J@mes was dead to get the bait going again. I'm still thinking how to continue - might make the lawyer answer this mail as Mr J@mes is in hospital maybe.

Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting, because the Happy Orphanage Home has also broken cover again. Maybe this is the same lad?
Quote:
Beloved,

Hope everything is well with you
I have been waiting for your mail about the seed you promise to sow for the orphans
The lord are waiting to bless you beyond your expectation this month of October
I please with you to leave every thing you are doing right now and sow a seed of faith to the little orphans whom really need your financial assistance
My lord will do wonders for your life this season as you obey and follow simple instruction so shall my God continue to bless and favor you

You can make a wire transfer to them via Western Union Money Transfer (WUMT) OR MoneyGram Money Order (MGMO)

Immediately we acknowledge your mail, i shall enclosed to you the details to send the money down to us

God bless you forever

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Happy Orphanage lad seems to send out a random mail every month or so. All of my characters get one each time and he seems to ignore the fact that some of them have multiple failed attempts to donate.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Banker Walsh got this gem, today, from our boi. He also copied and pasted the same letter to our favorite T.W.A.T. Pastor as he did to UglyDuckling.

BTW, the emphasis was added by Stevie-pooh, not me.

Quote:
Hello this should be an unexpected information to you, i intend not to but i think is good i get you informed, you've betrayed me and i take it personal and never want to expose any secrete of you but i get to realized that i will be a big fool to you if i did not show up to you of my in patience......am given you up to a week to get back to me positively and let me have my share of the money you and your secretary duped from Mr. James and Mr. Peterson , i got every details of what you and your secretary did and it will surprise you seeing what my set committee will be showing you when my share is not given.....YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED!!

Kind regards

Steve Jobs
Commander-In-Chief

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Rowan
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got an email from Happy Orphanage, too, after he disappeared for almost two months. I'm emailing him back sporadically just to frustrate him.

Sand Timer A.Z. 2013-2015
Easter 2015
"If You can't figure out the scanner find someone smart to do it ok?"
"KISS YOUR INHERITANCE GOOD BYT DUMP ASS"
"its [wo]men like you who truly ruin my days."
"Do you realize that you have pushed me to tears?"
"I pray you die of horrible disease in Jesus name for wasting my time. The is serious business."
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yup, Steve Jobs wrote to Dan also:

Quote:
Hello Mr. Dan,

I've been very busy here due to a relocate on my side to different camp which made me not to get in touch with you some weeks now, i hope you're in the good health and your wife as well as am also in good health by the lords grace.

Well, i really appreciate all effort been made in the help of the poor souls, i apologize for everything and will really want you to please give me your phone contact for i will love to hear from you on cell phone.

Kind Regards

Last time we talked, I was calling him a lazy SOB for refusing to safari for a stranded GPSeTr@ck package of computers and cash in Cote d Ivoire. Dan is still upset about the failed donation attempt:

Quote:
Steve,

Why are you contacting me after all this time? I am still very upset after I sent you such a large donation and you never picked it up from the shipper. For all I know it is still sitting at their facility just collecting dust. I am angry that you never bothered to go and pick it up. I don't know what else to say to you.

Regards, Dan

ETA: I don't remember if Happy Orphanage and Steve Jobs Orphanage Home are the same lad or not? I'm getting emails from both of them. I thought Happy was in Nigeria and Steve was in Ghana and they are different lads right?

Oh this is too confusing for me, I am just sure I am going to screw up my next donation somehow. Very Happy

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ For the record, Happy O.H. is in Nigeria and our boi is in Ghana pretending to be in Iraq (although he has also mentioned Afghanistan). However, I have used "Reverend Peter" as the name of my fake lad to torment Stevie-pooh. Hope that helps!!!

Joe is confuse but ever one to be helpful.

Quote:
Dear PFC Jobs,

Forgive me but I haven't any idea what you are on about. Please explain yourself. You may also want to consider being more careful in your use of the cleaning agents the Army is giving you to clean their latrines as I am quit concerned they may be adversely affecting your ability to think rationally. Perhaps if you could put me in touch with your sergeant I could arrange to have you put on KP duty instead?

Regards,

Joseph 8. Walsh
Branch Manager, HSBC

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
TheLoneHaranguer
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Might as well add my $0.02 to the mix...

Stevie-Poo wrote:
Am very sorry for the long delay in the reply it was due to a shift on my side which i was asked by authorities to relocate but so greatly all in Iraq here. Am in the pool of good health as i hope you're too.

I deeply apologize for everything i have cause which is of way word to the does and don't s as a member of T.W.A.T. i will like you to come into my aids and apologize on my be halve and never will i breach the rules as being a T.W.A.T member. Will stop here hopping to here from you soon.

kind regards

And my (probable) response:

Quote:
A long delay in the reply is one thing but a deli of close to two month is all most unheard of in My experience with Our Church.

Am understanding that you was asked by athorites to relocate but if you in the pool of good health am not sure why you could not email Us before now. Am actually dealing with an other soldier in a war zone in Kuwait right now and he never seem to have prolblem to access his email or to receipt the paymnet We send to him.

But, that may all be pouring oil on waters under the bridge. Since Brother <KoD> he is in charge of all new memberships, am letting him know that you are interest once again in becoming a member of Our Church and Brother <KoD> he will need to decide what process We will need to use to permit you to one again demonstrate your belief and dedication and contrition to the TWAT.

Safari T.W.A.T Vcamera Pastor Omar (Edo->N'Djamena->Abeche): "I have been slept in tached huts in the Sahara deserts"
Safari x3 T.W.A.T Vcamera x3 Tattoo Rev. Prosper (Lagos->Timbuktu): "I have never been in to this type of thing in my life and you called it enjoyment"
Easter 2015 Vcamera Goat Jack Boot
Mortar

House Haranguer: Alone we stand, together we thrive

"trust is hard to build until the foot step of trust has been stepped" Jammy King, getting philosophical

"i HAVE WRITTEN 73 MESSAGES TO YOU WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR?" Rev. Boutin Dickson, not getting it
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just love acts of contrition!

The veiled threats continue for Joe. (Bolding is mine. All caps are Stevie-pooh's)

Quote:
You may say anything that you want to say, but have it in mind that you will soon end that your rubbery life in jail believe me or not. Am even surprise that you're given a title which you don't deserve, i know you are very fit in the suit of embezzlement of funds and now am your last wall to hit and as i said you're given a week to get yourself into the truth or you and that your thief (secretary) will be jailed.

WATCH OUT!!!!!

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I baited the Happy Orphanage for a few months, but I don't believe I ever had the pleasure of baiting Steve Jobs. I always like putting orphanage lads through hell. Could someone please PM the address for that lad to me?

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^PM sent.

Commander Jobs explains what happened with the GPS package:

Quote:
Mr. Dan,

Of cause yes you should be upset because you did your possible best in trying to help the poor orphans, but it all went wrong when the goods were not sent directly to Ghana but different country, am very sorry and deeply apologize for that and will want you to also forgive me in all the upsetting acts please Mr. Dan.

The company mail me and said the goods will be given to any other orphanage home over there which am very ok with that because i don't really mind if the goods is given to orphans over there, they also deserve it and you should also be ok with that, it will of cause give you the same blessings as it could have be given to my orphanage.

I will be very great if you get me some of your friends who will be willing to make a donation to the orphanage. (He want's more friends!)

God bless you and my warmest greetings to your lovely wife, i guess she is now copping with her leg. (he's got a better memory than I do. I think my wife broke her leg at some point Very Happy )

king regards

Steve Jobs

Commander-In-Chief

Dan is still quite upset about all that transpired several months ago... it will take some serious groveling from this lad to get back in my good graces:

Quote:
Yes, you promised me that you would send me pictures of the children playing with their new toys! My wife and I were so excited to see the children playing with their new computers and we never got to enjoy that! Because whoever got the labtops from GPS 3Tr@ck did not ever contact us to thank us for our donation!

My wife and I feel insulted by the way we were treated by your orphanage! We donated money and electronics worth tens of thousands of dollars to you in Africa and never got so much as a thank you or even an apology for your unwillingness to go and pick up the package!

We feel truly hurt by never getting as much as an apology for the way we were treated as donors! My wife and I have donated over $800,000 over the past 5 years to various charity organizations, and we have NEVER been treated so poorly! This treatment is utterly deplorable!

Regards, Dan

Dan will be pushing for an OFFICIAL apology...

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Rowan
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He poked me again to send him money via WU after I ignored him. I responded with:

Quote:
I sent you the money and never heard from you again until now. So, what's up? What happened to my money?

I'm going to turn it into a chop since the rants and paranoia I get in return amuse me so. Wink

Easter 2015
"I pray you die of horrible disease in Jesus name for wasting my time. The is serious business."
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ It would be very amusing if he starts sending you threats like he is sending to me. Laughing

Joe gives Stevie a dose of "truth" and offers a way out. Will our boi take it?

Quote:
Dear PFC Jobs,

A rubber? Me? Never! Now, if you want the truth, then here it is. My secretary has never stolen anything from anyone in her entire life, so I would appreciate if you would stop referring to her in that vulgar manner. What is more, I have done nothing but try to help you with legitemate business offers - offers you accepted, I might add - in spite of yourself and your obvious mental challenges. The truth about what you call "betrayal" and "steeling" is my secretary and I following UK law. Mr. James was duped out of nothing. When you failed to fill out the legally required forms, Mr. James's money returned to him in full. I can only imagine he has taken my advice and donated those funds to that gentleman R3verend P3ter.

To be honest, I found it difficult to understand why a U.S. Army Commander in Chief, even one with the personal challenges you face, was unable to fill out a few simple pages as required by law. But, until now, I was willing to leave it be. Yesterday afternoon, however, I decided to call in a favor from one of my friends who is a high ranking officer in Her Majesty's service. Being a liason between the British and U.S. armed forces, he has full access to all military personnel records on both sides of the Atlantic. On the 6th tea, I asked if he would be willing to verify your current position and rank and, since he was ahead of me by several strokes, he really agreed. He said I would have the information on my desk by the end of the week.

By the way, My ability to get results in situations such as this is just one reason why my superiors chose me for my current position and why they are currently considering me for a regional management post. Now, since we are talking about the truth, what do you think my friend's investigating will say about you?

Of curse, you could simply admit that this is all just Halloween prank you decided to pull on your old friend and mentor, Joe. Were that to happen, I could tell my golf partner he needn't bother looking through those records and we could go back to making money. What do you say?

Best regards and all that,

Joseph B. Walsh
Branch Manager, HSBC

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have started baiting this lad from Roger. I'll post in here if it gets interesting.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Rowan
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The email he's been using with me is now disabled. It was a gmail account. Is he writing anyone from another email account?

Easter 2015
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^PM sent. You might want to wait a day or two and try again.

Stevie take's Joe offer. Unfortunately for him, his email didn't arrive until after Joe received his friend's report.

Quote:
Well, lets get it started and we see how it will end if betrayal and unfaithfulness is to prevail again in this second leg. There is a saying that goes as "First fool is not a fool but second fool is a big fool" so we start with clean hands so shall we finish it with clean hands, because if you attempt any fast tricks of yours in this second chance, you will regret holding business agreement with me...deal.

Rowan
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks! I'm going to see what happens.

Easter 2015
Merv48
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tried to say hi to HOH (Peter whatever) today and got:

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently

Please PM me e-mail address for alter-ego Steve Jobs.

+++
I am charged with seeking the rightful hair - Stanley Shawn (sic)
Please cut this crab - Barrister Martins Johnson
Not a grand father clock as that is of no use to the west africa office - Stanley Shawn (again)
Merv48
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tried to say hi to HOH (Peter whatever) today and got:

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently

Please PM me e-mail address for alter-ego Steve Jobs.

+++
I am charged with seeking the rightful hair - Stanley Shawn (sic)
Please cut this crab - Barrister Martins Johnson
Not a grand father clock as that is of no use to the west africa office - Stanley Shawn (again)
Rowan
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Sent

Easter 2015
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Steve apologizes for not traveling to Cote d Ivoire to pick up his GPSetr@ck package:

Quote:
Yes i really admit It all but i there say please forgive me and am promising you that It will not happen again. My greetings to you and your lovely wife.

If he is truly sorry, he will of course provide a more formal apology...

Quote:
Steve,

It is not me who needs the apology, it is my wife. She was most upset about this whole ordeal and feels sad about all that happened.

I do hope that you are willing to send her an apology photo. Her name is Betty. A handwritten sign photo apologizing for making her feels sad would go a long way in showing that you truly are sorry for all that happened. After her foot and leg injury things have been very hard for her.

Regards, Dan

UglyDuckling
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been taking it very slow as usual Very Happy Send this to the Lad to back up the story of Mr. W@lsh
Quote:
Hello Mr. Jobs,

I must say that I'm very surpriced and have very mixed feelings when I got you mail. Your long delay made me woried that you had been killed or injured so it was nice to get this sign of life from you. I'm very surpriced that you call Mr. Walsh a fraud I have know this man for years and have only the highest regreds for him, and know him to be a very honest man. The 20.000 EUR that I gave him to send to you have been returned to me in full and the only reason that you didn't get it was you complete lack of understanding what is required to transfer funds and you couldn't even fill out the few required documents.

As mentioned in my last mail me and my group of friends are now working with Reverend Peter and with the help of Mr. Walsh we have just transfered EUR 75.000 to Reverend Peter and he recieved it in full so how can you call Mr. Walsh a fraudstar, do you have evident to back this up?

I still trust Mr. Walsh 100% so if your still interested in the EUR 20.000 that I'm still willing to donate to your orphanage you will have to work with Mr. Walsh.

Kind Regards

Got this back fro the Lad
Quote:
Well its over and Mr walsh contacted me and asked me to forgive him with all what has happen between me and him so am now ok with him and so we are sweet now and of cause yes we can continues with the transaction . But as i asked you in my previous mail to get me your contact because i will be sending someone to you to come for the money and he will need to call you on phone before he will meet you.

He didn't understand the mail he have to work with Mr. W@lsh - at the end I will accept that he or his friend travel to meet me Very Happy

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevie-pooh is "sweet" on Joe?! Awww.

Well, he may change his tune after getting this from the banker.

Quote:
Dear Jobs,

Thank you for finally taking responsibility for betraying me and making me look the fool in front of my Pastor and fellow Church members. That is quite a step forward for you. Well, is all behind us now with smooth sailing ahead.

So now is the time to get back on track. I will be here in my office, as ever, willing and eager to assist in making money transfers to help the orphans. All you need do is send people my way. I'm shore you an handle that with all the good people I've put you in contact with.

Oh, in the interest of our renewed commitment to truth and honesty, there are one or two things I need to make you aware of. First, my friend sent his report to me before I received your latest email and nothing I could say would make the lieutenant take it back. But you needn't fear, I have not opened the envelope. Instead, I filed it away under the heading "For a rainy day". So, no worries there, eh? Secondly, I was concerned about your state of being when you were sending me those horrid emails, so I shared them with *my Rev.*, seeking his guidance and council. I only remembered afterward that you had been seeking a Pastorship in the Church and that your outburst might have negative consequences in that regard. I wouldn't be overly concerned if I were you, though. I'm shore it will all have been forgotten by now and, as long as we maintain our commitment to helping the little kaffirs in your care, everything will work out.

One last thing. You may have noticed that I did not address you by rank in this letter. The issue is I cannot refer to you as any sort of "Commander" since you obviously are not one. And sence I have not read my friend's report, I have no idea what rank you in reality hold. I'm shore you understand.

Regards,
Joseph B. Walsh
Branch Manager, HSBC

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's got back to Cammy as well!

Quote:
Hello Camille, is been ages since i heard from you, am in good health and i hope you're too.

Cammy won't reply until tomorrow - she's at a party after strutting her stuff at the Melbourne Cup Day carnival.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's back to grovelling, for now. Of course, it is Stevie's job to bring in customers. Joe will remind him of this tomorrow.

Quote:
Oh well, am very ok with everything and here we sign a fresh start of our business and we all should follow the principles and be faithful and honest and there should not be a betrayal again, promise.

I will be very great if you can get individual donors who are willing to give to the orphans, let them consult me and of cause yes i will direct them to your office for you to assist in transfer of funds to the orphanages.

Kind regards

Steve Jobs

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic