SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Of Angels & Demons

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
steve_brimley
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, this is my first real bait, it is an ASEM with a religious bait. I think it is over at this point as my normally chatty lad has gone slient. I'm hoping he's a bit spooked about how this ended. A couple notes, when I talk about his old email address, I am talking about my account not an account belonging to another person which I somehow compromised.

Also I would like to thank cherrie, spab and ergot for helping me at various points on this. And 419legal for passing off what appeared to be good bank details.

Also I should thank the scammer because in a way he kinda baited himself. I'm sure a more experienced baiter could have twisted this guy into a knot.

This guy really likes to invoke the devil, as you will soon see.

I'll start off with the initial ASEM (partially edited for reasons I can't specify). This was ASEM'd to about 100 mugus.

Quote:

He replied (apparently without reading the full email).

Quote:

And then he sent this two days in a row. Notice how he keeps imploring me not to contact him using his old information.

Quote:

and yet more mail while I'm 'away'

Quote:

I decide it's time for an ever so gentle slap

Quote:

He is qute chatty

Quote:

The impatient idiot sends this two days in a row:

Quote:

and another one

Quote:

Finally, the day before I am set to return, I get this:

Quote:

I decide to shake things up a bit by sending myself an email from his old address (the account the original email was sent to) and telling him about it

Quote:

His reply - again, chatty as hell.

Quote:

I get another email from his old address

Quote:

At this point, I'm not reading all of the drivel he sends. But I do notice this bit about fasting in his next reply. It's too bad this ended so soon afterward because the hunger would have caused me to make all sorts of mistakes.

Quote:

Gee I guess I forgot to reply

Quote:

Gee, still forgot - he's getting worried

Quote:

I sent a blank reply to this one. And he replied back with some drivel. So I reserved [email protected] and spoofed the email below.

Quote:

Then a few hours later I sent him this from his old account:

Quote:

Then later on my victim character sends this mail. In retrospect this is entirely too long. Note the 666 in the k7 number I received Smile

Quote:

Then a mail from my new address and his reply. Bank details deleted. Stupid mugu forwards my email about maga and owo to see what I think about it.

Quote:

At this point he tried the new number and was noticably upset that I didn't answer. He desperately wanted to talk with me and I could feel he was starting to twig - so I sent him this:

Quote:

It's all downhill for the lad from here on out. His next mail

Quote:

Getting nervous now, so he sends another:

Quote:

I send a short and cryptic reply just as I should be leaving for the bank:

Quote:

Only I don't write him from another box and he sends this

Quote:

So I send another email from his original mailbox. Only this time I send it to every box I could find by googling his cell phone number

Quote:

And all went quiet on the western front

I sent him one last email from paul's new account

Quote:

I think this pretty much seals it, but I will be monitoring the accounts to see if he surfaces. But I'm kinda bored with him anyway.

IAM A MAN WITH ALIEN EXTRAORDINARY ABILTIY

Get back to me in details and not your OK this time around.

At LadCo, we offer mugus of every kind and in a variety of convenient sizes. Find your mugus
here
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic