SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Sex, drugs and cow drugs - complete

View next topic
View previous topic

mort
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I TELL U I PUSH CLAIR OUT THE CAR READ MY LAST EMAIL WHY U SAY I BRNIG HER??? WHAT BUISNESS R U TALKNIG ABOUT????

"Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour" (Exodus 20:16)
"go to hill and eat shit madam, ogun and olokun isango go key your father" (Roland van Edward)
"bush man you live in small village benin city" (Roland van Edward)
Ivory Coast x2 Cayman Islands x2 Nigeria Netherlands x3 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x4
scambustergrrl
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

UPDATE!!!
mort
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I feel like beating a dead horse, but:

Quote:
Azeez this is Claire writing to you. I don't know if you still know me or if you even want to get an email from me but I am desperate. This asshole Waheed treated me like an animal and then he forced me into a car, drove out of town and pushed me out. I have lived on roots and I finally made it to some city, I don't know the name of it. I am constantly hiding because the people here don't seem to like me. I am bruised and some of my fingers have been cut off. I didn't have any money so I let the internet cafe owner fuck me for 5 minutes internet access just to send you this email. I have also emailed Roy but you are nearer so please get me out of here. Please reply back, I will be checking my emails again in 2 days.

Claire

"go to hill and eat shit madam, ogun and olokun isango go key your father" (Roland van Edward)
Ivory Coast x2 Cayman Islands x2 Nigeria Netherlands x3 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x4
unome
Master Baiter

Location: Left a bit, right a bit, geting warmer, left a bit,warmer still, hotter,hotter, colder, left a bit

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A bit to well typed for somone missing two fingers Laughing

Should b typ d lik this Rolling Eyes

"and also you can be charged of money smoggling" - Mike

"FOR I PRAY THAT FOR THIS MAN HAVE COST IN MY LIFE THAT GOD WILL PUNISH HIM AND KILL HIM BY ACIDENT AMEN" -Joe

Mortar x2
Dr Hugh G Rection
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Claire obviously couldn't give the internet cafe owner a hand job with those missing fingers! Laughing Laughing Laughing

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stick a fork in it, this bait is done. What a ride it was though...wow. I hope to someday get one like this. It had everything. A few trophies, audio fun, safaris, death threats, romance, violence, kidnapping, CAPS LOCK, and even friendship in the end. Congrats.

mort
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This REALLY came to me as a surprise:

Quote:
Dear Clare,

I taught you might have by now figured it out that i am not all that stupid, Obviously you are still telling lies, Well shame on you because i expected you to seatup to your stupidies and realize that that kidnapping racket cannot lead you any where. Well then let me ask you, where exactly are you? and could you send your recent photo i mean complete from hear to foot so that i can verify if Waheed cut off your fingers because he told me he didn't and you are a burden to him as such he discharged you from his home. Beside forget about Roy because I know he dosen't exist. When i get the real picture of you we can talk probably i can forgive you. You can call me then because i figured out that your phonephobia suddenly dissapeared. kissssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Azeez.

I'll have to think about the reply for a day. Rolling Eyes

H.R. Pufnstuff

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just read the whole thing. This is absolutely diabolical!! Brilliant work, Mort & Co. Cool Cool
RacerX93
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mort, you are already a Rembrandt in my book, but if you can somehow raise this bait from the dead, you're Da Vinci!!!! Laughing

"My sweetheart,you do not have to worry,i will be very gentle with you and i will not hurt you when we make sweet love,i know it will be your first time and i will count on my experience and i will take you to cloud 7."

"Feel free to ask any question that agitates your mind..."
mort
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How's that?

Quote:
Azeez,

there are some things I have lied to you about and I'm sorry. However, I am now in a terrible situation and it is not my fault. I am in a town called Bolgatanga and I have found a place to stay. But everything around is dirty and stinks and I have probably catched several diseases. I don't have any money and I don't want to go into too much detail about the things I do to get something to eat. If you care for me at all, please come and get me out of here. The past weeks have changed me, I am a completely different person now. I don't know whether you will still love me, I don't even know if you ever did. Please get back to me, I now have regular internet access due to an agreement with the internet café owner.

Claire

mort
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Claire If really you exist as i am made to believe,

Look I do not object to how you live or what you must do to survive afterall i am aware of hardship in most part of Africa. If you want me to be your friend or have any feelings simpaty for you then send me your real picture not that stage ones which from the onset i knew it was which was why if you can remember vividly that i noted you send me photos which you took outdoors to make sure which you never did but send a long range picture which one cannot bearly make out the charater in it. Well i am above that now and i am not claiming to be a saint but i too do some kind of dirty deal to survive so what is the big deal any way we all are into one racket or the other only that that racket of yours has holes and is a waste of time which you people has already set a trap that will land you all to jail because they were afraid to meet with me to collect their ransom money that is where the trap you sezt for your self lies because if i should tell you a piece of my mine no body will treat my girl the way Waheed claims and expect me to gladheartedly give him his money this i cannot do but to arrange for his death. Africans is not like Europeans or American where they will consider life important this is why i will want to pay them back with what they did to my Girl but because i am inteligent enough i saw all this comming too bad.

So let start with truth for once i require your real name, you to send your real picture and tell me the predicament that lead you to that racket this is to get acquinted with each other before i can embark upon meeting you.Say hi to your Nigherian bodies for me.

Azeez.

PLEASE FOR PEACE SAKE KINDLY DO ME THE FAVOUR BY STOPING THE LIES BECAUSE I CAN EASILY TELL A LIE FROM MILES AWAY

Quote:
Azeez,

it seems you don't want to trust me. You don't even believe that I'm real. Well, what can I do? I have no money at all, so how the hell should I go to a photographer and let him take a picture and moreover, WHY should I do it just to please you? If you can make up such a twisted story about me lying to you about EVERYTHING then I suspect you are the one that lied to me in the first place. How else could such a thought cross you mind.

So if it's too big a problem for you to get someone to collect me from here, I'll just try and forget about you. Hopefully one day I will have gathered enough money to get back to the US on my own.

Smell you later, Azeez. Smell you later forever!

Scamarella
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Well shame on you because i expected you to seatup to your stupidies and realize that that kidnapping racket cannot lead you any where.

Stupidies???? Laughing That cracks me up... I think I found a new word o' the day....

"Why, what an interesting suggestion so-and-so, why don't you help your self to a nice cup of stupidies.."

"Poor so-and-so was not able to go to Western Union to pick up his money; he came down with a bad case of stupidies..."

Gawd I'm tired... Smile

"Nne na Nna m nyelum afa; Wa ewere ike ichoputa ezigbo"

"I will also take you to our original Africa temple for your punishments." - Michael Ezra
577NitroExpress
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just seen this, and believe it or not, I could see from very early that he does not believe a word of it, he was actually having fun wasting your time too, especially pretending to be mad with the kidnappers for not showing at the hotel when I'm dead sure he did not move from his home or went to Ghana or anything.. you don't really buy that child who picked up and told you uncle waheed is gone !! Rolling Eyes

I hope you did not pay much on those phone calls or he'd be the baiter here, maybe even posting this on a forum for the scammers who bait scam-baiters Laughing

Still, great effort from your side and many thanks for it.
mort
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Listen claire,

How the hell can i trust you when you do not want to make yourself to be trusted. You simply need to prove your self to be real is this too much that i ask. Ok you say i am a lier but i was not the one that stage you with some kidnapp bull shit which was false. you see your lies i was able to download so if you believe that i am a lier then you tell me my lies and i shall prove my self to you but for now i am the one that require to believe you so you need to make me believe you are real. As a matter of fact your so called kidnappers tell me one thing and you tell me another who am i to believe you or them. Please Kindly Forget about this further staging because if i can remember vividly you say you inherited a substential assect from you late father which i believe you can contact any of your relative or father's lawyer at the USA to send you western where ever you are for your upkeeping but you went as far as telling me you sell yourself for a cybercafe access. you see you are really full of lies which is very huting if i do not like you i do not think that i will be writing you but i really wat you to make up for your stupidities and be upright with yourself, i want things to be the way they were till that foolish kidnapp staging Beside as an American citizen you cannot tell me that you cannot find your way down to Abidjan. If you really want to meet me then you simply need to make the necessary right effort i am all yours when you make the effort.

Smell you later, Claire. Smell you later forever!

kobe08tyrant

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Aww that was the best ever bad ending though he was really cought on the Waheed kidnappin for awhile.... Sad You could try and tell himsomething likethat wasnt Clair emailing and it was Roy or something, man GREAT STORY
sandy_beech
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shiver in the guidelines wrote:
Please avoid thread necromany (that is: posting in a thread that has been inactive for several months to bump it back to the top again). Old threads have usually little relevance anymore. Also, members that posted in it may not be around anymore. If you really want to bring up an old discussion again because you have something of value to add, post a new thread and put a link in it to the old thread. That way people do not have to read through all the old posts to see what is new.

Locking this one.

How many have YOU shut down? http://aa419.org/fake-banks/

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic