SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sex, drugs and cow drugs - complete

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
straitjacket

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 8:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mort, this is a classic bait.. I am really enjoying reading it. Brilliant stuff!
freddibnah
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 10:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that quote about jumping off the plane is a class trophy. That would be right into my sig.

Great bait mort!

Nigeria Netherlands x5 Ivory Coast Safari Jo'Burg - Accra
mort
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 8:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's been waiting for 3 days now, so I sent this from Roy's account:

Quote:
Azeez,

why doesn't Claire reply to my emails??? I thought you had internet access in that shitty country of yours. Are you two fucking all day or what???

Roy

"Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour" (Exodus 20:16)
"go to hill and eat shit madam, ogun and olokun isango go key your father" (Roland van Edward)
"bush man you live in small village benin city" (Roland van Edward)
Ivory Coast x2 Cayman Islands x2 Nigeria Netherlands x3 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x4
mort
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Uh-oh. Shocked

Quote:
Roy Kickings,

Look I do not know what is going on, I have every belief to suspect that She never left The USA, because I called the Air Line she too and her name was not listed amoung the passengers meaning she gave me a wrong airline flight schedule or she is using another name. The last message she wrote me was that she arrived at Morocco But her name was not in the list of foreigners that entered that country expecially American citizen. I am all worked up here with worry, If anything happen to her i will never forgive myself for accepting she travel alone, This was why i wanted she travel with you since it is her first time coming to Africa. If i do not hear from her within this week i will contact the CIA. Meanwhile can you furnish me immediately the contact address of the ORBITZ agency where she did her flight schedule / booking confirmation. I really want to be sure least i do not alarm the CIA for noting.

Azeez.

What to do next? Rolling Eyes

"go to hill and eat shit madam, ogun and olokun isango go key your father" (Roland van Edward)
Ivory Coast x2 Cayman Islands x2 Nigeria Netherlands x3 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x4
Tor
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Off course she travels under a false name.. and probaly on a false, non-american passport as well. These days you don't want to give away the fact that you're american and therefore a prime target for terrist... Twisted Evil

/disclaimer: written in jest, tounge in cheek, only purpose to give the scammer something to worry over...

Click here to support 419Eater.com
<a href="http://www.geocities.com/won_tolla_1973/tranlation.htm">My interview with Aftenposten.</a>
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Azeez wrote:
The last message she wrote me was that she arrived at Morocco But her name was not in the list of foreigners that entered that country expecially American citizen.

How the heck did he get that list? Ask him for a copy.
HeartBreak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The False Italian wrote:
Azeez wrote:
The last message she wrote me was that she arrived at Morocco But her name was not in the list of foreigners that entered that country expecially American citizen.

How the heck did he get that list? Ask him for a copy.

My guess: he's either;
a) Bluffing
b) Bribed someone
c) Fulla Mugus~~t
d) Two or more of the above

Love the bait so far - takin notes from a true master Very Happy

N/B: MY NAME IS ADAMS ABUBAKAR AND NOT ABADABADO...OK.

"I have been very busy but i have gotten the form which i have been waiting for and i am feeling it up while i write to you in good faith" - Dr. Harry Charles

Seen in an Abacha email;
ATLAS OIL NIGERIA LIMITED
(A Subsidiary of Abacha real estates)

Banks: Benin x 1
gugs

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him you are involved with the mafia and they do not want you to keep up the relationship with him. So they catched you in Marocco and returned you to the base in the US.
You are sorry not to have told him all the truth before but you wanted to start a new life with him away from troubles in Nigeria.
About the name not appearing on the passengers list, your bosses probably deleted it.
How did they know about your travel to Nigeria? Roy, i think Wink
And now you want to try to escape again...
Cool job! I really enjoyed reading it!
mort
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 10:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for all the kudos and the suggestions, right now I have something else planned. Stay tuned!

Quote:
Azeez,

you are trying to bullshit me, I know it! First, I brought her to the
airport myself so I know she was on the airplane. Second, how can you
know she wasn't on the passenger list? I tried to ask the same
question here myself and they told me this information is always
confidential. So why would they give it to you? Third, you can never,
ever call the CIA. I am at Claire's house now, so I can use her
computer and sniff on her panties and I read all your emails. I know
that you are a filthy 419 scammer, I saw your first email to her.

Who do you think you are trying to scam my girlfriend and putting her
in danger? I demand an explanation and I demand that you let her read
my emails. I am seriously pissed off!!! And stop this bullshit about
her not being with you. I know she is, you are just too jealous to let her
contact me!!!

Roy

mort
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 8:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I enjoyed every single line of that:

Quote:
Roy Kickings,

Look here boy, I never taught that you are this stupid but I now have cause to believe that you are really daft, you need to visit a head doctor. How are you so sure that i cannot contact the CIA when I never hear from a Girl Friend of mine who happen to dissappear just like that being an American Citizen the CIA will be really interested. Oh!! May be you think i have Rosted her in a stake for barbecue as you believe we African are canivorous. Well Boy you might be right you know because it has been a long time we tasted a white skin. Idiot.

Meanwhile, you called me a scammer, Well i have noting to say because an addicted Junkey / drunk like you is cappable to say / insinuate any thing. If you will simply get this fact into that tissue brain of yours, you can understand that I cannot hurt Claire in any way no matter what. You better pull yourself together Boy and Get me the information i requested for Because i am in no mood to Argue with you i have a lot on my mine regarding Claire Dissapperance I am not happy with this at all. I am now begning to suspect you because what is confidential about a missing person? TELL THOSE ORBITZ AGENT THAT MY GIRL FRIEND IS MISSING AND SOMEONE NEED TO CONTACT THEM FOR ENQUIRY AS SIMPLE AS THAT AND DO NOT BULLSHIT ME OF CONFIDENTALITY. IT IS JUST A PHONE CALL.

Rest Assured that i shall contact the CIA If i do not heaer from Claire this week I shall Furnish them Your Name to give them a start because you say you excorted her to the Airport. For your info Below is a CIA friend of mine address be aware:-

555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100
Milwaukee, WI 53202 USA
Tel: (414) 276-6445
Fax: (414) 272-6070
e-mail: [email protected]

Central Intelligence Agency
Office of Public Affairs
Washington, D.C. 20505
Tel: (703) 482-0623.
Fax: (703) 482-1739

YOU CAN SEE HOW DEAD SERIOUS I AM.

Azeez.

The first address he gave is for Collegium Internationale Allergologicum (see here). Very Happy

What a dick! Laughing Laughing Laughing

gugs

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Azeez is definitely a hero!
Send him also this address

The CIA
1946 Campus Drive
Hyde Park, NY 12538-1499
1-800-888-7850
www.ciachef.edu

There he can definitely find good recepies for a barbecue sauce with white skin... Laughing
Double-O
419Eater General Counsel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 3:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We are talking to Azeez right now and I am negotiating a hostage release!!!!!!!!

"Never trust atoms, they make up everything"

United Kingdom x 3 Nigeria x 4 Netherlands x 4 Spain x 3 United States x 3 Canada Burkina Faso Safari
straitjacket

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 4:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll have the audio up in about 10 minutes, keep an eye on the Audio forum.. this is brilliant stuff.. Wink teamwork yay! Smile
Double-O
419Eater General Counsel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 4:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hear the audio here:

http://www.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=288832#288832

United Kingdom x 3 Nigeria x 4 Netherlands x 4 Spain x 3 United States x 3 Canada Burkina Faso Safari
Double-O
419Eater General Counsel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 4:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mort, let me know how the meeting in Accra goes.

gugs

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 7:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic! I can't stop laughing Laughing
I don't know if Azeez will survive this bait...
Wonderful bait!
mort
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A big thank you to EK and OO for the call. clapping

Azeez handled all that so professionally (though it was night time in Ivory Coast), the scumbag must have kidnapping experience himself, don't you think? He called Waheed his brother. Confused

I just sent this from Roy's account (Roy is excited):
Quote:
Azeez I know you were right you wont beleiv it i got a call from a guy from Morocco he kidnapped CLaire he wanted 50,000 i took the money form Claire's father's account what shall we do?????? i have been running around for hours!!! should i call the polic or niot i dont know what to do Azzez plz get back to me!!!

mort
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just set up an account for Waheed and sent this:

Quote:
HERE IS THE INFO AGAIN; YOU COME TO THE LOBBY OF LABADI BEACH HOTEL ACCRA GHANA IN 3 DAYS ON THE 28 FEBRUARY AT 3 PM. I WILL BE WARING A GREEN CAP. THIS ASSHOLE ROY DIDNT PAY THE MONEY TELL HIM TO DO SO IMMEDITLY!!!

mort
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Azeez sent this to Roy:

Quote:
Roy Kickings,

I also got the call today, I was surprise because the call distrbed my sleep, i would have told him off but he mentioned Waheed which ring a bell to my ear drum before the guy mentioned he got Claire. His ascent was Nigeria which i knew before he told me. He is trying to impress me to believe he is highly connected and means business Well the scumbargs is an amatures which is fact, I could round them up in a gippy but i ain't going to risk Caire life just for a mere $100,000 dollars which these kidnappers want.

This is what you are going to do, No contacting the police or any law enforcement agency Get yourself a ticket from part the money with you, and come down here in Ivory Coast with the money, i called a banker friend of mine who really do not believe me but if he see this money and the set up that you, i am definately sure he will give me the balance sum. Now we have 3 day to meet with them. I want you and i to go to Ghana which is the exchange ground. I made them understand that i can only give them the money personally if i see Claire so no transfering the money through bank ransfer we will do it by cash that way we all ca be satisfied in geting what we want.

These Guys are Nigerians and my long time dealing with Nigerians when i was at Tunnisie make me to understand that they are not crazey people but need money so i am sure Claire will be all right. Thank God these guys are not Arab terrorist who take delight in killing Americans. Least i forgot why do were you playing games with her life? you nearly messed up with them by giving them the impression you have money and will transfered it to them this is quite stupid of you. I am now running the decison making and before you do any thing at all you should call me first on +22507667513 in fact give me your number so that i can call you as a matter of urgency. You will find below their message to me today, you will see they think you are an asshole. Money is not the problem because i can even raise all the sum but as you already got half the balance will be easy for me to get. I want you to understand that her life is more important now hat money because these guys might decide to do away with her life if bing pushed. I have assured them and gave them my word that we shall pay up and this we shall keep to, If you love her as i do you can understand this better. So i am expecting you urgently, i shall contact them to reassure them we will pay.

Even if we want to contact the law enforcement agency it will e later ut for now we do this my way.

Azeez.

And this to Waheed:
Quote:
Look pal,

I have contacted that stupid guy Roy who cannot understand the gravity of the situation, I trust he does now so i want you to understand that we are going to pay up as you say so relax but i will have to see her first because as i say we are going to give you people the sum in cash and no tricks but it will be in a form of exchange. I am about to trust you in as much as i know you are amatures but then you only need the money right!! maybe for survival as i know Ngerian well as they are not terrorist that derive pleasure in killing American but if any thing happen to her, just a scratch then you can be rest assured that i shall hunt you people down like jack rabbits trust me because i already have this number +233(it's the VoIP gateway Laughing) with other info i have in my computer files, Beside i already know that you are in Ghana, and i can easily track you down with my contacts there very simple but i give you my word that we do this cool you and i so that we both can have what we want i trust you understand and no fuckups, I want her safe and intact, I am not bluffing because if it pleases you to know i am an Ex CIA agent.

Azeez.

HeartBreak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ex-CIA agent, eh? Laughing Too bad he doesn't realise how much phrases like that angers kidnappers...?

N/B: MY NAME IS ADAMS ABUBAKAR AND NOT ABADABADO...OK.

"I have been very busy but i have gotten the form which i have been waiting for and i am feeling it up while i write to you in good faith" - Dr. Harry Charles

Seen in an Abacha email;
ATLAS OIL NIGERIA LIMITED
(A Subsidiary of Abacha real estates)

Banks: Benin x 1
mort
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Azeez seems to have a CIA faible. He wanted the T-shirt and he keeps mentioning it. Roy sent this:

Quote:
I tried to get a flight, but it wasn't possible. The next available flight would be next thursday. So you need to do it alone. Don't fuck it up or I will send you the CIA!!!

Roy

avalon29

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@mort

GREAT!!! this is the best bait i have ever read... its like a tv soap opera.... can�t wait what comes next.... thanks !!!
mort
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
this is the best bait i have ever read

That's just because EK is too lazy to publish. Wink

I sent one of my other lads to the hotel lobby today, wearing a green cap. I so hope he actually goes there. Twisted Evil

mort
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 11:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shit. He says he isn't even in Ghana yet. (IP traces to a satellite provider.)

Quote:
Look Boy,

I ain't got time for this mickey mouse game you are playing i asked you to call me and come down with the money so that i can complete it and proceed to Ghana Today. You are writing me telling me you will send me CIA. You are the one that is fucking it up, is this the kind of Love you had for her? her life is in danger and you are delaying. or do you want to inherit her posession? szo that those scumbargs get imlpatience and wack her. today is the day i am suppose to meet with them. I had expected you to give me your number or call me.

Well we ain't gat time now So i suggest you send the money immediately today to me (Azeez Mubaru) vie telegraphic money transfer so that i can pick it up and proceed immediately to Ghana to give those people. I shall try to contact those scumbarg today and request them to hold on till tomorrow or next. Call me or give me your number because this is not an email matter, it requires constant communication so that i can update you when i get there. I Expect your immediate actions.

Azeez.

Quote:
I'm in Claire's house. Call me at +1-360-(my VoIP line).

Roy

mort
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 11:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He sent this to Waheed:

Quote:
Waheed,

I am contacting you to inform you that i am still making the necessary arrangement to arrange the sum which you requested for. Please have patience as you know this amount is not a small money beside the stupid Roy is yet to contact me regarding the balance sum to complete with what i have to forward to you at Ghana. I hope you understand well you i am sure you do as a Good Nigerian. Meanwhile i hope Claire is all right i will like to speak to her today can you arrange this? please it is not intended to get any info about your hide out, as i noted previously, i am not interested in that. i just want to know her well being and also how she is fearing. I will be pleased if you could honor this request.

Regards,
Azeez.

Quote:
IF I DONT MEET YOU TODAY IN HOTEWL LOBBY CLAIRE WILL SUFFER!!! BRIGN THE MONEY!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic