SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

You Romance Baiters Would Know Better Than I (Probably NSFW)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Rowan
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A friend of mine got this on a dating site. She's wondering if it's just some crazy dude writing her because she gets a lot of that or a scammer. I think it looks scammy to me, but I wanted to check with those of you who bait the romance lads.

It's a big old wall of text and he get explicit right off the bat in the first message:

Possible scammer wrote:
BONJOUR MA CHERIE AMOUR SOULE'COMPAGNE' [username]..WOW! BABY IS IT REALLY YOU?..MERCI TRES BEAUCOUP...I WAS HOPING TO HAVE THIS GREAT HONOUR AND GRAND JOY AND PLEASURE OF SPEAKING WITH YOU HERE AS I VIEWED YOUR PROFILE...AS I NOW GRANDLY GREET YOU LOOKING FOWARD TO HAVING A WONDERFULLY ENLIGHTENED CONVERSATION WITH YOU NOW BABY MA CHERIE AMOUR [username]..BON JOYEUX HEUREUX ET JOYEUX ÉTÉ MEILLEURS VOYEUX À VOUS ET LES VÔTRES DES AUTUMNES!..AS I BESTOW HAPPY AND JOYOUS EARLY AUTUMN BEST WISHES TO YOU AND YOURS BABY..VERY MUCH A TIME FOR FIERY PASSIONS..BURNING DESIRES..AND HOT LOVEMAKING MA CHERIE AMOUR [username] AS ALTHOUGH I AM NOT A MAN EASILY IMPRESSED YET UPON MY READING YOUR PROFILE IN ITS ENTIRETY I TRULY DESIRE TO MEET YOU AS I FIND YOU TO BE INTELLIGENT MATURE AND ENLIGHTENING..TRAITS SO RARE ON THIS SITE..AS I BECAME ATTRACTED TO..AND INTERESTED IN..YOU..MA CHERIE AMOUR [username]..AS I AM THE MAN THAT YOU LONG AWAITED FOR..THE MAN YOU LONG DREAMED OF TO FINALLY MEET ON THIS SITE WHOM IS SERIOUS AND SINCERE IN MY DESIRE TO COME MEET YOU..TO COME REALLY BE WITH YOU..TO ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU..TO ALWAYS CHERISH THE PRESCIOUS SPARKLE OF YOU..TO HAPPILY TAKE VERY GOOD CARE OF YOU BENEFICIALLY..TO ALWAYS APPRECIATE THE SPARKLING BEAUTY OF YOU..TO ALWAYS HONOUR YOU HONOURABLY AND LOVINGLY..TO ALWAYS SENSUALLY SATIATE YOU COMPLETELY..TO ALWAYS EROTICALLY ENLIGHTEN YOU TOTALLY..TO ALWAYS SENSUOUSLY SAITE' YOU AMOUROUSLY..TO ALWAYS SENSUALLY SATISFY YOU MULTI-ORGASMICALLY MY DEAREST DARLING SEXY SENSUAL SOULMATE [username]..AS WE SHARE SO VERY MUCH IN COMMON..WE HAVE SUCH KISMET OF COMPATIBILITY IN OUR RESPECTIVE RELATIONSHIP WANTS..OUR ROMANTIC WISHES..AND OUR SENSUAL DESIRES..AS I AM THE MAN WHOM IS REAL AND FOR REAL IN MY PASSION TO REALLY COME MEET YOU FOR REAL AS MA CHERIE AMOUR [username] AS..I..SINCERELY HOPE THAT MY 10 HUGE AND HARD..LONG AND LENGTHY..THUNDEROUSLY THICK TEN INCHES OF FRENCH-CHOCOLATE DICK IS NOT TOO BIG FOR YOU AND THAT YOU ARE TRULY SENSUOUSLY MATURE OF A REAL SEXY SPARKLE OF A WOMAN ENOUGH..TRULY EROTICALLY EXOTIC ENOUGH..AND REALLY SEXUALLY MATURE OF AN HONEST BEAUTIFUL SOPHISTICATED CLASSY SPARKLING WOMAN ENOUGH..TO AMOUROUSLY ACCEPT MY FULL HUGENESS WITH MY SENSUAL DESIRE TO MULTI-ORGASMICALLY SEXUALLY SATISFY YOU..AS WITH MY FRENCH GENES OF WHICH HAVE BLESSED ME WITH MY TANTALIZINGLY TALENTED TONGUE..I SHALL ALWAYS ORALLY SATISFY YOU AS..I..PASSIONATELY SAVOR AND EAGERLY EAT YOUR SWEET WET PRETTY SPARKLING PUSSY BESTOWING UPON YOU YOUR MOST INTENSELY MULTI-ORGASMIC SATISFACTIONS AS..I..SHALL CUNNILINGUALLY SATIATE YOU CLITORIALLY..AS I LOVINGLY BURY MY HEAD BETWEEN YOUR CREAMY PLEASURE-FILLED THIGHS LONGINGLY LICKING YOU AND YOUR SPARKLING PINK CANDY CLIT FOR HOURS AND HOURS PLEASURABLY PLEASING YOU PLEASINGLY..AS I SHALL THEN AMOUROUSLY AND AFFECTIONATELY SLIDE MY AFOREMENTIONED 10 HUGE AND HARD..LONG AND LENGHTHY THUNDEROUSLY THICK TEN INCHES OF FRENCH CHOCOLATE DICK..DEEP..DEEPERMOST..DEEPERSTILL INSIDE OF YOU GIVING YOU YOUR MOST HEART-POUNDING TOE-CURLING BODY-SHIVERING SEXSTATICALLY INTENSE SEXUAL ORGASMS..ADD ME TO YOUR YAHOO YM FOR IM..[redacted]..IS MY YAHOO YM ID..WHAT IS YOUR YM ID FOR IM?..FOR VIDEO-CHAT CONNECT WITH ME MA CHERIE ON YOUR SKYPE [redacted] ..IS MY SKYPE ID AS WELL AS MY PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESS..SO YOU CAN EMAIL ME NOW MI AMOR BONITA MAMITA..CALL ME NOW MA CHERIE.. [redacted] ..OR YOU MAY NOW TEXT ME MA CHERIE..AS I SO DESIRE TO FINALLY HEAR THE MUSICAL MELODY OF SOULFUL HARMONY THAT IS THE ANGELIC RHAPSODY OF YOUR BEAUTIFUL SENSUAL VOICE MA CHERIE DEAREST DARLING SWEET SEXY SENSUAL SOULMATE [username]..

She responded by asking him if he was crazy and he sent this in return:

Possible scammer wrote:
It Is "I"..Your TRUE SoulMate..Whom Comes For YOU Now..To Always Love YOU..To Be Your Only MAN..Of French-Noir-Native American Ancestry..To Marry YOU..To Now Take Very Good Care Of You..With The TRUE Passions Of My Desire To Inspire and Always Please YOU..With My TRUE Love For YOU.."I"..am a Spiritually Romantic..Desiringly Passionate..Very Intelligent..Highly Educated..Enlightenedly Erotic..Professional Successful Single Straight Man..Loving and Loyal..Caring and Committed..Honest and Honourable..Extremely Sensual yet Sensitive..Serenely Passionate yet Strong..and Most Of All A FAITHFUL..One-Woman-Man..";I"..AM YOUR TRUE SOULMATE..The One Man Heaven-Sent From Above To Finally Come LOVE YOU..To MARRY YOU..To Take Very Good Care of YOU..In The Manner of Passion and Desire That YOU Always Dreamed Of.."I"..am The Man..Whose TRUE LOVE for YOU My Most Prescious Passionate Pretty-Eyed Princess..Shall Always Burn As Fiery Hot As The Scorching Sands Of The Sahara..Whose Passions for YOU My Most Desirable Delectable Delicieux Dearest Delicious Desirous Darling Delicate Future Fiancee' Flower..Shall Flow As Long As The Length Of The Nile River of Egypt..and The Great Wall Of China.."I"..Practice Communications Media Law..and Am Fluent In French For YOU..Verbally..Literally...And Sensually...Fore, My Most Beautiful Beloved TRUE Sweet Sensual Spiritual SoulMate.."I"..Await YOU..For TRUE LOVE and MARRIAGE..as "I" Shall Relay Unto YOU Thoughts Most Innermost Nearin The Realms of My Mind..and Convey Feelings Upon YOU Most Deepermost Dearin The Depths of My Soul..Fore, to YOU.."I"..Shall ALWAYS Be..Your TRUE.."ONE and ONLY"..SoulMate...The ONE Man Heaven-Sent From Above..Whom YOU Have Awaited YOUR Entire Life For.."I"..Have Finally Come For YOU.."I".. am NOW Here For YOU..With My TRUE LOVE For YOU..As YOUR MAN..
SEEKING A SINCERE AND SERIOUS ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP OF MEANINGFUL ENLIGHTENMENT LEADING TO MARRIAGE..and THE SHARING WITH ME A WONDERFUL LIFE COMMITTED TO CARING FOR ONLY EACH OTHER IN PEACE LOVE AND HAPPINESS..IF YOU ARE NOT A MARRIAGE-MINDED SOPHISTICATED LADY OF ELEGANCE CLASS AND SELF-ASSURED DIGNITY..and ARE ONLY INTERESTED IN A STRICTLY SEXUAL ENCOUNTER..ONE-NIGHT-STAND..WEEKEND FLING OR MERE BOOTY-CALL..PLEASE MOVE ON AS.."I"..THIS SPIRITUALLY ROMANTIC SENSUALLY EROTIC VERY WELL EDUCATED SUCCESSFUL HIGHLY INTELLIGENT PROFESSIONAL SINGLE STRAIGHT ONE-WOMAN-MAN AM NOT FOR YOU..

Sand Timer A.Z. 2013-2015
Easter 2015
"If You can't figure out the scanner find someone smart to do it ok?"
"KISS YOUR INHERITANCE GOOD BYT DUMP ASS"
"its [wo]men like you who truly ruin my days."
"Do you realize that you have pushed me to tears?"
"I pray you die of horrible disease in Jesus name for wasting my time. The is serious business."
Rowan
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's more crazy ranting man sent her. She only sent the "Are you crazy?" response and blocked him after he sent these in quick succession, which suggests script to me, but then again, a lot of guys on dating sites do the copypasta thing.

Possible scammer or simply long-winded crazy guy wrote:
To YOU My TRUE SoulMate...YOU are Everything in a Woman That.."I"..ALWAYS Desired and Dreamed of..As.."I"..Am Not The Type Of Man Influenced By Just Physical Beauty..Although.."I";..Am Very Handsome and Distinguished Looking..That Would Be Like Appreciating The Petals Without Embracing The Entire Rose..Or Dancing Without The Sound Of The Music.."I"..Simply So Desire That YOU My Most Darling Delicate Delectable Desirable Delicieux Silken-Haired Future Fiancee" Flower..My Most Beautiful Beloved TRUE Sweet Sensual Spiritual SoulMate..Possess The Dignity Of A Queen..Fore, YOU Shall ALWAYS Be Treated as Such..Lovingly and Loyally..Sensually and Satisfyingly..Caringly and Committedly..Passionately and Protectively..and most of all..FAITHFULLY..By ME Ma Cherie..as YOU My Most Prescious Passionate Pretty-Eyed Princess..Shall BY ME ALWAYS Be Bestowed With The Regalness of Nefferttiti..With The Beauty of Cleopatra..Yearning and Burning With Desire as Firey Hot As The Passions of The Queen Of Sheba..Passionately Possessing A Romantic Desire Equal To Mine..as "OUR" TWO Hearts Entwined Together Shall ALWAYS Beat As ONE..As MY Impassioned Desire That YOU Are Intelligent Enough To Beholden ME..With The Passion Of MY TRUE Desire For YOU..As "I" Await YOU..and Only YOU..As "I" Have Now Come For YOU..To ALWAYS LOVE YOU..Too Marry YOU..Too Take Very Good Care of YOU..With The TRUE Passion Of MY REAL Desire To be With YOU..

Possible scammer or simply long-winded crazy guy wrote:
PLEASE!!! NO WIGS..HAIR WEAVES..FAKE BRAIDS..NOR UN-NATURALLY BLEACHED BLONDE HAIR COLORINGS..NO BREAST IMPLANTS NOR BOTOX INJECTORS.."I"..DESIRE TO L'AMOUR AND MARRY..CARE FOR AND SHARE A WONDERFUL LIFE FILLED WITH PEACE LOVE AND HAPPINESS WITH "ONLY" AN INTELLIGENT EDUCATED SOPHISTICATED NATURELLE WOMAN OF SECURE SELF-ESTEEM..CLASS AND DIGNITY..WHOM APPRECIATES THE ELEGANCE AND GRACE OF HER NATURAL BEAUTY..AS "I" TRULY ALWAYS SHALL..

IT IS SO VERY IMPORTANT TO ME THAT "I" TOUCH THE VERY ESSENCE OF YOU..TO FEEL THE AURA and SOUL OF YOU..
SPIRITUALLY..EMOTIONALLY..and..SENSUALLY..AS.."I"..HOLDYOU WITH DESIRE IN THE WARMTH OF MY LOVINGLY STRONG YET CARINGLY TENDER EMBRACE..GAZING UPON YOU SMILINGLY ASLEEP DREAMINGLY DRENCHED IN YOUR SENSUAL SATIATION FROM ME..FULFILLINGLY FULFILLED FROM YOUR MULTIPLE SATISFACTIONS BEGAT BY ME MA CHERIE..AS.."I"..CARE FOR..and SHARE IN THE SOUL OF YOU..CHERISHING AND EMBRACING THE LOVE WITHIN OF YOU..AS YOU LAY IN MY ARMS SATIATED WITH SENSUAL FULFILLMENT..AS "I" AROUSED AGAIN FROM THE AROMA OF YOU..STIMULATED and STIRRED BY THE SCENT OF YOU..NIBBLE THE NAPE OF YOUR NECK BELOW YOUR EAR..STROKING YOUR HAIR..LICKING YOUR LOBE..TO THEN AGAIN MAKE MORE HOT WET SWEET PASSIONATE LOVE TOO YOU..ALWAYS..

Easter 2015
"I pray you die of horrible disease in Jesus name for wasting my time. The is serious business."
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No request for money or to receive something, so it's too close to tell. But, whether he is a scammer or just bat sh*t crazy, she was right to block him.

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
OrangeCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

IMHO, it looks like a bunch of endearments and text that a lad would keep on hand for reference, but this genius is sending them all at one time instead of incorporating them into the scam. I'm leaning more towards bat sh*t crazy though.

Whatever the case, it's good that she's blocked him. I can't imagine he's having much success on the dating site if that's what he sends to all the women he's interested in. Or I just have a short attention span. My eyes glazed over halfway through the first message.

"May be the airport am gonna fly from here it can't be found there ,,,,It will landed at different airport there ..." -- K3lly Bl00m
"Whoever u are capable of doing this , am same like , ...." -- Kelly Bl00m
"ok i agree am metaly dead" - Pig$
"My rage rover sport deep the engine nock out i need money to put it in order. as a result this i fail sick." - Pr1nce

Easter 2015GoatWhip
Closed lad accounts x10
Closed lad accounts - special bacon from Pig$
Rowan
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

She got the same crazy, ranting style of message from another account just yesterday. It appears to be the same guy and that he's looking for someone to marry him so he can get a greencard.

Thanks for you input, guys. If he was a scammer, I was going to get out the brain bleach, obtain his email from her and give romance scamming a try because he looked amusing, even though he's apparently crazy as hell. Wink

Easter 2015
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like a nutjob who, as you say, is looking for a green card. A begGer type that's beyond what we do. If you'd like a love lad to torture, there are tons around here and SW.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic