SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ing Ing Tie, from Sibu is a new Malaysian local scammer!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
coolgeem
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi guys, I need to share this information because it might help somebody and perhaps prevent them from falling a victim like I did.

There is a new love SCAMMER in Malaysia, Her name is Tie Ing Ing (Tie is her surname), born on April 11, 1990, working as a cashier in a restaurant (I didn't get the name) in Sibu, Sarawak, as a part-time, she is studying in Kuching, Sarawak (didn't get the school name either) her major is Graphic Designing (And I believe she edited the ticket screenshots she sent to me). She is Malaysian Chinese, born in Sibu, Sarawak, and studying in Kuching, at least that's pretty much what she said. Well it all started from social network "badoo", then we started chatting, she played her relationship experience for me and made me think like she's a victim of bad affairs, she won't say much, and as a guy that don't want the conversation to be awkward or over too quick, you'll keep talking, that's what I did, but before she scammed me for ticket money, which I eventually sent to her, she made me realized she has a complicated relationship, and kinda open to new one so she can get over the old, then I took the bait. I uploaded all the relevant parts of our conversations including screenshots confirming the payment I sent to her on the internet via the link below;

<redacted>

Also, I was smart enough to salvage some of her pictures before she blocked me (and blocked me on every apps after payment as well) to know what she looks like, all her pictures are uploaded on the following link;

<redacted>

I'm not sure if she is the girl in the picture, perhaps friend or relative, but i'm sure that whoever is in those pictures, they are in it together.

Her CIMB account information is;
===========================
Holder Name: Tie Ing Ing
Account number: <redacted>
Bank: CIMB, Malaysia
(I believe thats her name, because she needs to present those name as appeared on her identity card before she can open the bank account)
Her contact number is: <redacted> (I think it's a burner number, not sure, but perhaps traceable)
Wechat ID: <redacted>
Badoo name: <redacted> (Before), now changed to <redacted> (She changed her badoo location to anywhere she wants just to go in line with her lies, but she ever left the one spot she plays her scam from I think)

I'm sharing this information in all the forum networks kicking against scammers I know, and i'm very open to suggestions if anyone got other links, I will appreciate it too, i'm also sending it to the fraud unit of Sarawak police head office, in case there is anything they can do to stop her from making other people fall as victims like me, because i'm sure by now, she has a lot of victims already, I just want to make sure i'm her last. Thanks all

Mod edit: Personal info redacted - JF
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was obliged to remove specific details from your post because they violate forum rules:

Quote:
Do not post email addresses, profile links, or phone numbers without sourcing them to a scam mail, fake site, or other verifiable evidence of scamming. The potential for abuse of non-scammers is too great. We're not saying that you would point other baiters towards an ex-significant whatever, cheating spouse, or that neighbor who never returned your power tools. We are saying that in the past, others have. Moderators reserve the right to remove un-sourced phone numbers, links, or email addresses, or just delete that particular post entirely (they're like your credit card company, lots of reserved rights).

I am not trying to say that this person is not a scammer but we need more evidence before we can leave such details online.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
coolgeem
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What evidence you need?..I provided the link to the screenshots of our conversation..till the end when she blocked me after receiving the payment and lying about being at the airport?. I also provided screenshot of the sms bank sent to me after making payment to her name..and prior to that I was trying to book the ticket online by myself, it didn't go through, until she suggested i send her the money..everything was in the url i included, and i couldn't attached them here because the files are so much and all together about 20mb...so tell me sir, what more evidence you need? I made payment to those account number from my personal bank account...you need screenshot of the transaction history? please just clarify the point on the exact thing you need then i'll provide it, you are not suppose to be giving me this doubt or trouble because i'm the victim..from all evidences provided.

Juan Freizwidatt wrote:
I was obliged to remove specific details from your post because they violate forum rules:

Quote:
Do not post email addresses, profile links, or phone numbers without sourcing them to a scam mail, fake site, or other verifiable evidence of scamming. The potential for abuse of non-scammers is too great. We're not saying that you would point other baiters towards an ex-significant whatever, cheating spouse, or that neighbor who never returned your power tools. We are saying that in the past, others have. Moderators reserve the right to remove un-sourced phone numbers, links, or email addresses, or just delete that particular post entirely (they're like your credit card company, lots of reserved rights).

I am not trying to say that this person is not a scammer but we need more evidence before we can leave such details online.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic