SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Transexual Vicars & Merkins Part 2

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
freddibnah
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't work out this blowout thing that is happening in Part 1 so I've pasted the end of the bait here.

Bait Part 1 is here: http://www.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=26929

Hopefully when the premium member storage thing comes along I might be able to work out the modalites and post my lengthy baits

To pick up the story:

Honely Kiding and Melissa work for a charity (Save The Merkin) but Honely has just returned from a sex change operation and is now a woman. Zongo (scammer) has already filled out my forms and sent me some fake "flat head" pics. The next part is where I realise he is hooked and go overboard on the madness of the script.

Quote:
Zongo,

Thank you for your note. I hope all is well. I've sent you a
picture of me - this might help you when we speak on your new
mobile phone. I think it is good to see the person you are talking
to.

Yours
Melissa

http://tinypic.com/u1lrn

Google is your friend!

Quote:
>DEAR MELISSA,
>
>I RECEIVED YOUR PICTURE AND YOU ARE SO MUCH BEAUTIFUL. I WILL SEND YOU MINE AS SOON AS I GET GO AHEAD ODER FROM MY ATTORNEY SOON.
>HAVE HE CONTACTED YOU ? (dull chasing e-mails that I shall not bother you with) PLEASE IF HE DO, KINDLY EXPLAIN THING TO HIM BECAUSE HE HAVE BEEN OUR FAMILY ATTORNEY FOR MANY YEARS AND ALWAYS ADVICE US FOR LEGAL MATTER OF THIS NATURE. I WILL BE GOING TO HIS CHAMBER TODAY AS TO KNOW HOW FAR HE HAVE GONE WITH MR. DANUEL BECAUSE HE TOLD ME THAT HE WILL CONTACT MR DANUEL AND YOU AS WELL.
>
>FINALLY, I SO MUCH LOVE YOUR PICTURE BECAUSE YOU ARE SO NICE,
>BEATIFUL,LOVING AND KIND BUT I WANT TO KNOW,ARE YOU MARRIED ?
>REPLY.
>
>MY GREETINGS TO YOUR FAMILY.
>
>BEST WISH
>MR.K.ZONGO

Honely is back and fighting fit.

Quote:
Zongo,

It is so good to be back. I believe you have been arguing my case with Melissa. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your kind words. I truly believe you to be a man of principle and honesty.

The operations are now complete. It has been a hard road that I have travelled but I am much better now. I feel a complete woman. I went for a modest C cup in the end and my flange is a work of art. (even I cringe at this comment, but not Zongo, he is made of sterner stuff)

I am having to wait a little longer to start up the processing fee we discussed. I have just spent a lot of money on a new wardrobe at Harvey Nics (it's a dream come true!) I now have only $2,100 USD left. It should take me only 2-3 weeks to come up with the remainder - can you negotiate with Telebank on my behalf?

By the way - My mobile is +447XXXXXX -but be aware I can't always get to the phone as I have just started back at Save the Merkin and it is very busy here. There has been a large delivery of Tired old crap and it's going to take forever to check all the cracks.

(As a side note, this is the point I attempt to take a call on the mobile in the work boardroom and pretend to be a transsexual vicar. I was caught by the receptionist who is now a little nervous in my presence. The phone call lasted seconds)

Yours
Honely Kiding (Mrs)

Quote:
Dear Sister Honely,
(see he really cares, i think they call it �hard� love)
>firstly, i thank god almighty for his loving kindness towards us because i have been fasting and praying for you to be backto your office and i am glad today that, you are back now. i have been
>begging melissa to help you because you always say good of her andshe tried her best to protect your interest in the board. regarding the telex department as you requested, your name is still in the notice board of the bank as the next of kin to late dr.george brumley and the bank is only waiting for the reactivating fee. now, i will advice you to write to the chairman,

>board of directors telex dept.mr. khan ouedraogo through this e-mail: [email protected] or through the telex id:
>[email protected] and send the us$2,100 and
>promise them to send the balance soon so that they will start up the process immediately.
>
>just send the us$2,100 to telex dept in the name they gave you and please do not make any mistake again, instead you can give the money to someone to send it in the name they gave to you.
>
I will be waiting to hear from you soon. I never let melissa know
>of this transaction and i hope you did not let her know this
>transaction. i am working hard to get new site at bobo and i will tell you all the procedure i have gone soon.
>
>yours Brother Zongo

The ever sensitive bank steps in as well. I�ve just had a f*ckin sex change you b*st*rd!

Quote:
>Attn: Honely,
>Reply here.
>We expect yur urgent attention.
>Yours Faithfully,
>Mr.Ibrahim Khalif
>Director General,Telex Dept.

And again

Quote:
Attn:Mrs.Honely Kiding
Following the Board of Directors meeting this morning
>concerning your fund, We wish to inform you that, you have only 3-4 banking days to reach this bank with the re-activating fee and failure to do so, This bank will cancel the transferring of the fund into your account hence your inherited fund will be signal into the bank treasury as unclaimed bill.Therefore, you are strongly advised to send the money as soon as you receive this message or else the board will decide on what to do.

Quote:
Dear Sir,

I'm afraid your message did not come through till late on Friday and I have just received it this morning.

We are very busy this morning as we have a new member of Save the Merkin. They are setting up an office in the Cote D'Ivoire and we are sending them a large package of Tired old crap. I have to check all the holes for any smearing.

I will try and get to the Western Union tomorrow morning.

Thank you
Honely Kiding (Mrs)

I think I might just delay for that insensitivity

Quote:
Dear Mr Khalif,

Thank you so much for agreeing to start the transfer process with a
reduced transaction cost of $2,100 USD.

Can you remind me of the proposed method of transfer to yourselves
and the exact destination. The hormones are playing with my memory.

Once I have this information I can transfer the money over the
weekend.

Yours
Honely Kiding (Mrs)

Quote:
Dear Zongo,

I was going to send the $2,100 dollars to the Telex Dept (Mr Khalif) in the morning but Daniel has been swearing and shouting round the office and saying I should not believe a word you say.

What is going on?

Regards
Honely Kiding (Mrs)

Quote:
>Dear good sister honely
>
>without been told the pains you pass through, i thank god for your life first and i assured you that, all is well with us. I received your message but you should take it as i said earlier because if you know what i was doing on your behalf when you was out of the office, you will take me as your own person and always stand on my words. As you said that, you have not tell any body about this transaction and then, how did mr.daniel notice that you want to send money for the reopening of the account to telex dept ?.
>
>you have to be sensible and careful when doing something. You are my sister and i have to advice you for good. Do you think that, us$10.5m is a small amount. If we have it in your account today, I tell you the truth in the name of god that, we have enough to take care of our families. So, go to the western union and send the money as the board instructed you. What are you still waiting for ?

> or you give it to somebody to send it to the telex dept.on your behalf in the name they gave you.
>
I want the fund to be in your account before the end of this week and you have to hurry up.
>
>i will be waiting to hear from you as soon as you send it to the telex and remember, i trusted you and i know you will not betray me when the fund is transfer into your account.
>
>yours brother
>mr.kambore z.musa

I need to explain how Daniel found out.

Quote:
Zongo,

Absolutely no-one knows about our business. I have stuck by my wordand despite pain and suffering I have not said a thing. Can you understand the pain I have gone through to be happy and womanly?

Daniel did re-employ me you know - he doesn't hate you at all. He is just dissapointed and gets into a fury. I find it rather attractive.

I have the �2,100 ready to send (i have it in my handbag - it's a big package) but need to know that all is well with my Save the Merkin friends - I need to trust you again.

YOurs
Honely Kiding (Mrs)

Multiple characters means this jumps about a bit - There was a whole discussion with Melissa at the same time which I shall not post but basically he comes on to her a little bit and lies through his teeth about Liberia and how brave he is. I make lots more muffin / Merkin / giving head comments which go over his head

Back to the storyline! Honely picks it up

Quote:
Zongo,

He found out about me sending money - he did not know who I was sending it to. He had to find out as I was arrested and charged under section 3.4 of the Ladyboy Highlighter Pen Transexual code.

Daniel still knows nothing of our millions - but I still worry about Daniel not being trusted of you - what does he want you to do that is so bad?

Yours
Honely Kiding (Mrs)

The ever sensitive bank steps up � I stall (a little weak, but plans are afoot.)

Quote:
On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 02:42:15 -0800 BANK_TELEX DEPARTMENT <info_
[email protected]> wrote:

We expect your urgent response.
Regards
Mr Ibrahim Khalif
Director General

Quote:
Dear Sir,

I have gone through a difficult time personally recently - but I
shall be delivering the $2,100 USD to you early next week. Please
be patient.

Regards
Honely Kiding (Mrs)

>
Quote:
DEAR HONELY
>
>WHAT IS THE MATTER ? IS IT WELL YOU ? I HOPE YOUR FAMILY IS OK.
>PLEASE HOW IS YOUR HEALTH. I AM SO WORRIED. REPLY AND TELL ME HOW FAR YOU HAVE GONE WITH TELEX DEPARTMENT. THE YEAR IS ENDING AND THE BANK DIRECTOR WILL SOON GO ON ANNUAL LEAVE AS THEY ANNOUNCED.
>
>I WANT YOU TO CALL ME 00226 76 66 59 65 AND TELL ME WHAT IS GOINGON

Melissa drops a hint
Quote:
Zongo,

We will chat later but Honely and I have a plan. Daniel can be very angry at times and he holds all the merkin purse strings. I think Honely should be head of the charity and we will work towards that goal.

Keep low for a while - we will find a way very soon of getting you your grant. I will update you with news soon.

Are you a strong man by the way? (Can you survive two months of mental pressure?)
Yours
Melissa

Discussion goes on for a bit between Zongo and Melissa about the next plot twist - not posted (bit dull)

Then this arrives from the Charity Board e-mail!

Quote:
Urgent news from the charity!

Message from Charity Founder - Mr Roger Mellie

Dear Charity Colleagues,

It is with regret that I have to inform you of the resignation of Daniel LaRue. He has given so much to the charity but the recent press reports have given us very little option.

For those of you abroad you may not be aware of the recent press furore.

Daniel has asked me to state to you that the reports of him contributing to "Dirty Nude Merkin" magazine are untrue and he will fight the Daily Sun in the courts. He has been more reticent about the allegations of "snorting cocaine off a strippers tits" mentioned in The Herefordshire
Gazette.

I wish Daniel the best in his retirement. The very capable team of Honely Kiding and Melissa will take over the day to day running of the charity. I have asked them to review all cases waiting for grants.

I trust you will bear with us at this difficult time.

Yours
Roger Mellie
Charity Founder

I have too many baits going on � need to get to the end game.

Quote:
Zongo,

You may have heard by now that Daniel LaRue has been sacked from the charity. This is great news and I now hold the purse strings. Melissa and I are planning to come across to Burkina Faso with both funds now. I have $5,000 USD ready for your grant and $4,000 USD (the original activation amount) as well.

I shall be bringing it across in Travellers Cheques as it is the safest way to carry the cash.

We plan to travel next week - is this OK with you? Drissa the lawyer said it would be best to come to Burkina and we agree. Let me know and I will organise the flights
Yours
Honely Kiding (Mrs)

Do you think he wants to meet a Transexual at the airport? I think he might try and avoid that.

Quote:
>Dear honely
>
>i have been waiting for your reply regarding what i told you in my recent message but no response from you yet. Anyway, i want to bring in this idea which will help us alots because i want to make sure that, as soon as you arrive here in burkina faso and when going back then,you will go with our fund (us$10.5m).
>
> we can acheive this goal if you take this instruction, that is, I want you to contact telex dept. And make the payment of the reactivating fee us$4,000 and inform the bank that, you discovered that your late brother dr.george brumley insured his fund in a trust security company called " citco trust company limited" in burkina faso and so, you will like to receive your fund through courrier diplomatic means, which impliers that, the fund should be

>deliver to the inssurance company on your behalf so that, they will help you to deliver the fund to your residential address in uk for some security reasons.
>
>honely, i want it to be so because i want you to carry the fund when going back to united kingdom and i will resign immediately and go with you so that, we can start up the investment as soon as possible.
>
I want you to think about this suggestion and see what to do and I beleive that, the bank will do so because it is so in the banking law and hand over the fund to the security company so that when you come down you go directly to the company and sign for the final fund release order as the next of kin to late dr.george and carry the fund by yourself or the company will help you. This is a very good idea and will only take 4 days to finish this transaction and i will be waiting for your reply.
>
>i want to know how you discuss with mellisa, do you tell mellisa about the transaction so that, i will know how to discuss withher. She mail me always.
>
>i wait for your urgent reply.
>
>thanks and god bless you.
>
>mr.k.zongo.musa

Quote:
Zongo,

I have no option now but to bring the entire $9,000 in travellers cheques to Burkina Faso. I do not trust any other method. I will not contact the Telex people as I don't trust them. I only trust
you.

As far as Melissa is aware we are bringing only $5,000 USD to Burkina to set up the Save The Merkin Animal Sanctuary. I believe it should stay that way.

When will be the best time to travel? How about Tuesday 23rd November?

Regards
Honely

Melissa has a little chat too. Let�s not forget the love interest.

Quote:
>DEAR MELISSA,
>
>WHY ARE YOU SILENT TO ME ? (cos I�m busy f*ckwit!) IS IT WELL WITH YOU ? HOW IS YOUR FAMILY ? I HOPE THERE IS NO PROBLEM IN THE FAMILY AND YOUR WORK ?
>
>PLEASE I AM SO WORRIED AND I WILL BE WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON

>AND YOU CAN CALL ME 00226 76 66 59 65.
>
>YOURS IN HEART
>MR.ZONGO

Quote:
My dear sexy Zongo,

I am so exited about coming out to Burkina Faso. Honely has got the charity to pay for our flights. I have packed some lovely things for me to wear while I am out there (I can't wait for you to see them)

I hope we can spend some time together. Honely has got your 1st stage grant and will bring it out with us. Then we can all visit the site together.

Have you got a photo of you that I can look at and think of for when we meet? I have sent a photo of me!

See you on the 23rd. Are you meeting us at the airport?

Lots of love
Melissa

Quote:
>Dear melissa,
>
my pleasure to inform you that i have made an arrangement with a friend in the airport to welcome you while i will be in the arrival hall waiting for you. The need for this arrangement is because of the meeting going on presently here in ouagaougou, maybe you are aware of the francophone summit that will be held here starting from the 26 and 27 of this month. The airport and other boarders are tight with securities and alot of questioning. please do not disclose anything to anybody in case you are asked.

>everything is still as arranged only waiting to see you. the travellers cheque you are coming with is it signed or open. because if it is open one that will be acceptable here but signed
>one will require your passport or identity and purpose of the money which will delay our plans. my regards to honely and family. I look forward to meet you people as promised and do remember to bring the gift items as promised .
>
> i expect to hear from you before departure.
>
> yours truely'
> kambore zongo musa.

Quote:
Zongo,

Is it a friend or you yourself that will be at the airport? It has to be you - I will be very angry if it is not.

The Travellers cheques are open at the moment.

Melissa

Back to Honely. Am I gonna get an airport trip?

Quote:
>Dear Sister Honely,
>
If you said so, how will you pay the re-activating fee to the bank? You should clearify (am I baiting George Bush?) me on this point so that, i will know the day confortable for your coming down.
>
>please, remeber to includ the accomodation fee for both you and
Mellisa or will my house be ok for both of you ? Have you notify
The barrister that, you are coming to sign the agreement document
With him. Try to put all these points in order so that you don't
Make a waste journey. Call the attorney and tell him that you are
Coming with melissa to sign for the project.
>
Finally,i will be waiting to hear from you concerning my question
Above about how the re-activating fee will reach the bank because
Our safety matters alot in the transaction. As soon as you
Clearify me very well then, i will know the day to fix for your
Coming down since you neglect my instructions.

Yours
Mr.kambore zongo musa

I send him a false flight Jpeg thing - much easier than I thought.

Quote:
Zongo,

Don't worry about a thing. I am flying into Ouagadudo on the 23rd -I've attached my flight itinerary to this e-mail. I hope you are there to meet me? Please let me know you are DEFINITELY there to meet me.

Melissa knows we have another business deal but does not know about the millions.

I have fake ID for being Mr George Brumleys Sister - It is VERY good quality so will be fine to fool the Telex people. I can do it in person with the $4,000 USD travellers cheque.

We arrive on Tuesday - tell us you will be there!

Honely

Quote:
Dear Sister Honely,
>
I have been waiting for your reply but no response from you. How is the arrangement ? I hope you will be here on 23rd as you said ?

>i will be waiting to see you. As soon as you arrive in the airport, just call my line 76 66 59 65 and i will come and pick you and mrs mellisa up from the airport. There is no problem and in formed barrister idrissa and he really appreciate your coming.
>
Honely, as you are coming, i will like you to buy some gift item you will give to the bank directors as to show appreciate to them. I suggest you should buy something like,wrist watches and mobile phones for the four directors as your money can reach. This is a good suggestion that will make them to be glad with you because they have already rule off the fund to be transfer into the bank treasury as unclaimed money.
>
>for myself, if you know what is good to give me as your loving brother and partner also. If you can buy any thing for me,i will appreciate it but my main concern is your safe journey to ouagadougou.you should not discuss with anybody at the airport foryour security and safety and i will be at the airport with a chalkboard writen "honely kiding (mrs)"
>
>tell mellisa, that i am prepear to receive her with warm greetings

>from my deep heart and she should call me before the flieght take off from uk.
>
>i will be waiting to receive both of you.
>
>yours
>
>mr.kambore z.musa

Quote:
Zongo,

This is great news. I know you are worried I have not followed procedure with the BIB bank but i think it is best I just come to Burkina and sort it all out. Things have come to a head. Like you say I am tired of talking , talking to and want to come over and sort it out.

I will be travelling with the cash as discussed and also your laptop and mobile phone (for Save the Merkin) I only have one spare mobile phone to bring for your lawyer.

I attach a picture of myself with Melissa (we were at a party) so you can recognise me at the airport. I like your idea of the sign.That is good but it should say �Save the Merkin�

You have my mobile number from before. If we get lost at the airport give me a call.

We are all packed and setting off very soon. I will check my e-mails at the airport as well.

Yours
Mrs Honely Kiding

This next picture I was 100% sure would end the bait - but no, he can smell cash

http://tinypic.com/u1lpg

Does this man have no shame? He loves the picture!

Quote:
>DEAREST HONELY
>
>I RECEIVED THE ATTACHED PHOTO BUT BOTH OF YOU LOOKS LIKE THE
>BEATIFULY ANGELS. HONELY, YOU ARE SO BEATIFY!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM HERE
WAITING FOR YOUR ARRIVAL.
>
>NOTE:HONELY, TRY TO COMPLETE THE PHONE AND WATCHES AS I INSTRUCTED YOU. I KNOW THE REASON FOR THAT AND I BELEIVE YOU KNOW IT ALSO.YOU SHOULD BUY THE PHONES AND WATCHES FOR THE DIRECTORS AS TO FASTING THE TRANSFER PROCEES IMMEDIATELY.
>
>I WANT EVERYTHING TO BE OK BEFORE YOUR GOING BACK. I HEARD WHAT YOU SAY FOR THE CHEQUE.OPEN CHEQUE IS OK. I WILL BE AT THE AIRPORT

>BY TOMORROW BY 20.40GMT WAITING TO RECEIVE THE BEATIFUL ANGELS.
>TELL, MELISSA, THAT I WILL BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>YOURS TRUELY,
>
>MR.K.ZONGO

I wasn�t there?!

Quote:
DEAR HONELY&MELISSA,

I WRITE TO KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING ? I WAITED AT THE AIRPORT WHEN THE FLIGHT ARRIVED AT EXTACTLY 21:30GMT BUT MET YOUR ABSENCE.

DID YOU MISS YOUR FLIGHT ? WHAT IS THE PROBLEM ? REPLY BECAUSE I AM WAITNG AT THE NET.

REGARDS

MR.KAMBORE ZONGO MUSA

He is concerned (24th November now). At this point a real family illness takes me away for some time � but it wasn�t a bad point to end.

Quote:
DEAR HONELY

I AM WORRIED ABOUT YOU AND MRS MELLISA. WHAT HAPPEN TO YOUR FLIGHT ? ANY PROBLEM. PLEASE TRY TO CALL ME. SINCE YESTERDAY, I HAVE NOT EATING ANYTHING BECAUSE OF YOU. TRY TO EMAIL ME OR CALL SO THAT I WILL KNOW YOU WHERE ABOUT.

I WILL BE WAITING TO SEE YOUR MESSAGE.

THANKS

MR.ZONGO

I manage to fire a quick reply off even though I�m away from work.

Quote:
Dear Zongo,

We have had an awful time. Once Melissa and I arrived in Tripoli the customs men thought I looked a little odd. They decided to strip search both of us. They then did a full body search.

Once they had removed their rubber gloves they saw the unsigned open travellers cheques and said they were all confiscated. It has been a truly awful experience. I tell you,being fisted by a Libyan customs officer was not in my game plan, but then again...

Anyway, all was going wrong we only had $3,000 USD left and I thought I would have to return to the UK when some man offered $8,000 USD for Melissa. So I sold her to the man. This means I have $11,000 dollars now so am travelling onto Ouagadodo on the 29th -
I've attached my details.

I can check my e-mails occassionally so let me know if you can meet me again. Don't feel too bad about Melissa. She might actually be happy.

Yours
Honely

He ignores the white slavery thing � better pick him up on that.

Quote:
DEAR

I THANK GOD FOR YOUR LIFE. I THANK GOD ALSO THAT WE CAN HEAR FROM EACH OTHER AGAIN BECAUSE I WAS SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU AND MELISSA. WELL, SINCE YOU ARE STILL WILLING TO COME DOWN, I HAVE NO OPTION RATHER, I WILL LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAT, I AM NOT HAPPY FOR ALL THE EXPENSES I MADE IN VAIN FOR YOU AND MELISSA'S COMING TO MY COUNTRY. I PAID SOME HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY FOR YOUR HOTELS AND BOUGHT SOME COSTLY THINGS TO WELCOME BOTH OF YOU BUT YOU PEOPE FAILED ME.

ANYWAY, I WANT TO INFORM YOU THAT, I CAN ONLY RECEIVE YOU AT THE AIRPORT IF YOU CAN SEND US$3,000 TO ME IMMEDIATELY THROUGH WESTERN UNION IN THIS NAME MR. OTIKA NWEKE AS TO ENABLE ME RE-ARRANGE THINGS BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL ON 29TH AND IF NOT SO, DO NOT COME BECAUSE I HAVE NO MONEY FOR TRANSPORT,HOTEL,ETC FOR NOW.

SO SEND THE MONEY AND ATTACH THE TRANSFER SLIP SO THAT, I WILL PUT THINGS IN PLACE BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL.

THANKS
MR.KAMBORE ZONGO MUSA

The heartless b*st*rd. I�m not happy.

Quote:
Zongo,

I've just sold melissa and all you can think about is me sending money ahead of my coming. I thought you had a heart. i am prepared to sell one of my best friends to a wealthy Libyan and all you can do is haggle about a little journey to the airport.

Get back to me soon

Honely

He begins to understand

Quote:
DEAR HONELY,

WHAT DO YOU MEAN ? HOW CAN YOU SOLD HUMAN BEING ? THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE STORY AND THAT IS WHY I HAVE NOT ASK YOU HOW YOU SOLD MELISSA.

IF YOU ARE NOT SENDING THE REQUIRED AMOUNT, I WILL CANCELL THIS PROJECT AT BOBO BECAUSE I CAN DO OTHERWISE. DO WHAT I ASK YOU AND STOP DELAYING THIS TRANSACTION FOR CHRIST SAKE.

REGARDS

MR.ZONGO

He follows up.
Quote:
DEAR HONELY,

WHAT IS YOUR PLAN TOWARDS THIS PROJECT ? SEEND THE MONEY SO THAT I CAN GET YOUR HOTEL RESERVATION AND OTHER NECESSARY THINGS READY BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL TOMORROW. WHAT IS HAPPENING ? I DON'T LIKE TO DO SOMETHING WITH SOMEONE WHO DON'T TAKE ADVICE.

DO WHAT I ASK YOU TO DO. I WILL BE WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU AND MY GREETINGS TO MELISSA.

REGARDS

MR.ZONGO

Melissa is gone baby! Maybe I can get a quick WU visit out of him.

Zongo,
Quote:

Have I done a bad thing? It's just that we were so short of money it has been hard. Melissa seemed happy to go with the Libyan gentleman and we now have some cash. I would not be able to afford to spend all this time in Tripoli without her cash.

As a gesture of goodwill I will send ahead some of the cash by Western Union. Will $2000 USD be OK? It is better that I don't have too much cash with me after the customs incident here in Tripoli.

Where should I send it? and what name shall I use? Please be quick as the internet cafe here in Tripoli is expensive and all the men are giving me funny looks and calling me names.

Yours
Honely

I think he might have twigged � his chat has gone.

Quote:
SEND IT IN THIS NAME..............MR.OTIKA NWEKE

I WILL BE WAITING TO RECEIVE THE US$2000 SO THAT YOU CAN COME DOWN.

THANKS

ZONGO

I run out of time (I do have a life!).

Quote:
I'm in a real rush. I've got get to the airport for this evening.

I will try and do it before I fly. I will try and see if their is
an internet cafe at Tripoli airport later today to give you the
control number.

Don't let me down - you better be at the airport whatever happens.
Africa is a scary place for people such as me.

Yours
Honely

Quote:
DEAR SISTER

I AM STIL WAITING AND AS SOON AS YOU SEND IT, CALL ME ON MY LINE FOR THE CONTROL NUMBER

THANKS

MR ZONGO

00226 76 66 59 65

I take a pot luck guess that he didn't meet me at the airport and use it to my advantage

Quote:
Zongo,

It is lucky for you that I met someone who showed me where to go.

I am now staying at the Sofitel Silmande. The manager has let me use the hotels internet facilities.

There better be a very good explanation as to why you were not at the airport. I have a great deal of unsigned travellers cheques on me and if it wasn't for the nice man George Mkeke, I could have been frauded or robbed.

Yours
Honely

That really gets his goat!

Quote:
DEAR HONELY,

WHERE ARE YOU ? YOU HAVE TO BE CAREFUL BEFORE YOU GET CHEATED BY UNKNOWN PEOPLE. WHY NOT CALL ME WHEN YOU ARRIVE OUAGADOUGOU. GIVE ME YOUR ROOM TELEPHONE NUMBER AS SOON AS YOU GET THIS MESSAGE AND NEVER ASSOCIATE WITH ANY PERSON UNTIL I GET THERE.

I WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR MESSAGE.

REGARDS

MR.ZONGO

I get five messages in one day! (1st December)

Quote:
DEAR HONELY,
>
>IT SURPRISED ME TO HEAR THAT YOU ARE MOVING ALL ROUND THE TOWN WITH UNKNOWN PERSON WITHOUT MY CONSULTATION. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED
OF YOURSELF. I THOUGHT YOU ARE LEARNED ? YOU CAME FOR BUSINESS BUT
YOU ARE MOVING FROM ONE CLUB TO THE OTHER.
>
>REMEMBER, MY GREATEST CONCERN IS YOUR SAFETY IN THIS COUNTRY AND
>IF ANYTHING HAPPEN TO YOU THEN, I WILL BE BLAMELESS. CALL AND TELL

>ME YOUR WHERE ABOUT NOW.
>
>THANKS
>
>MR.ZONGO

Quote:
DEAR SISTER

I AM STILL WAITING FOR YOUR CALL 76665965 AND YOU SHOULD GIVE ME YOUR ROOM NUMBER AND TELEPHONE NUMBER SO THAT I CAN MEET YOU BECAUSE SILIMADE HOTEL HAVE MANY ROOMS AND REMEMBER NOT TO DISCUSS THIS TRANSACTION WITH ANYBODY FOR SECURITY REASON.

I AM WAITING FOR YOUR CALL

THANKS.

ZONGO

Excellent � he got off his fat arse.

Quote:
PLEASE I AM STILL WAITING BECAUSE I CAME TO THE HOTEL BUT COULD NOT LOCATE YOUR ROOM PLEASE CALL ME IMMEDIATELY 76665965

Zongo

Quote:
I've gone to have cocktails with George in the Hotel Bar. Mr Mkeke is a real gentleman and is treating me like a lady.

I will drop you my details tomorrow and we can arrange a meeting. I have to get some proper travelling clothes for our trip to Bobo.

It's a nice hotel though isn't it? Which receptionist did you speak to?

Regards
Honely

He�s jealous of my new love!

Quote:
DEAR Honely

IT SURPRISED ME THAT AFTER YOU RECEIVED MY MAIL AND YOU FAIL TO CALL ME AND IF ANYTHING HAPPEN TO YOU, I WILL NOT BE BLAMED BECAUSE I DONT KNOW THAT GEORGE MKEKE AND HE IS NOT IN OUR PROGRAMME.

I WILL AS WELL CONTACT MELLISA AND OTHER BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF SAVE THE MERKIN THAT SINCE YOU ARRIVED, YOU HAVE NOT MEET ME BUT YOU WENT ALONG GOING FROM ONE CLUB TO ANOTHER WITH UNKNOWN PERSON.

YOU SHOULD CALL AND INFORM ME YOUR WAY ABOUT AND THIS IS MY NUMBER 76665965

THANKS
ZONGO

Quote:
HELLO HONELY,

WHY ARE YOU BEHAVING LIKE A KID ? YOU CAME TO MEET ME FOR AN IMPORTANT ISSUE BUT YOU ARE THERE WASTING MY TIME AND TRANSPORT SINCE TODAY . WHAT KIND OF HUMAN BEING ARE YOU ? I DON'T LIKE THE CHARACTER YOU ARE HAVING. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU ? PLEASE I AM NOT HAPPY BECAUSE I DON'T WANT ANYTHING TO HAPPEN TO YOU UNTIL YOU GO BACK SUCCESSFULLY. TELL ME THE NAME YOU USE AT THE HOTEL. I AM RIGHT NOW IN THE HOTEL BUT THE RECEIPTIONIST TOLD ME THAT, THERE IS NOBODY LIKE (HONELY KIDING THERE) (excellent!)

GIVE ME YOUR ROOM PHONE AND CALL ME IMMEDIATELY BECAUSE IF ANYTHING HAPPEN TO YOUR LIFE HERE, I WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR IT. I WANT TO SEE YOU THIS NIGHT OK. MOVE BACK TO YOUR HOTEL AND CALL ME ON MY NUMBER 76 66 59 65 AND DO NOT GIVE ANYBODY THE MONEY FOR THIS TRANSACTION UNTIL I MEET YOU BECAUSE IF YOU SPEND ANY MONEY THAT IS ON YOUR OWN RISK. YOU HAVE TO BE SERIOUS OF YOURSELF.

THANKS

MR.MR.ZONGO

I think that last one deserves a response. But he beats me to it �he�s so keen now!

Quote:
DEAR HONELY,

IT SURPRISED ME TO HEAR THAT YOU ARE MOVING ALL ROUND THE TOWN WITH UNKNOWN PERSON WITHOUT MY CONSULTATION. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. I THOUGHT YOU ARE LEARNED ? YOU CAME FOR BUSINESS BUT YOU ARE MOVING FROM ONE CLUB TO THE OTHER.

REMEMBER, MY GREATEST CONCERN IS YOUR SAFETY IN THIS COUNTRY AND IF ANYTHING HAPPEN TO YOU THEN, I WILL BE BLAMELESS. CALL AND TELL ME YOUR WHERE ABOUT NOW.

THANKS
MR.ZONGO

Quote:
Zongo,

Learned people do not leave poor defenceless business partners waiting at the airport. You have only yourself to blame.

I have hired a car from Avis. I went to the office on Rue Patrice Lumumba (god bless google) and have a decent Jeep thing to drive up to Bobo.

I will park it at the Hotel Independence in the town centre. I will be there about 5pm today. Send me a picture of yourself so I can recognise you. We can then set off to Bobo in the morning.

I have some cash for your expenses.

Yours
Honely

Quote:
DEAR HONELY,

I AM GREATLY DISAPOINTED BY YOU AFTER ALL MY EFFORT GOING ROUND THE TOWN LOOKING FOR YOU EVEN TO THE HOTEL WHERE YOU CLAIMED TO BE. LISTEN, SINCE YOU CAN NOT CALL ME NOR TELL YOU WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND TO THE EXTEND OF GETING A JEEB TO BOBO WITHOUT MY CONSULTATION THEN, I WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO THE JOURNEY TO BOBO BECAUSE WE HAVE TO DISCUSS AND ARRANGE THINGS BEFORE OUR LEAVING.

NEVERTHELESS, I WILL SUGGEST TO WRITE TO MELLISA AND EXPLIAN HOW YOU ARE MISBEHAVING YOURSELF HERE WITH MEN AND DOING ALL SORT OF THING THAT ARE NOT GOOD. SO GO BACK TO LONDON SINCE YOU CAN NOT CALL ME. IF I AM TO TRAVEL TO BOBO WITH YOU, WE WOULD HAVE FIX A DAY FOR IT. WHY ARE YOU DOING THINGS ON YOUR OWN ALONE. IT IS BAD.

CALL ME 76 66 59 65

THANKS
MR.ZONGO

I need to end this! I send this on 2nd December

Quote:
OK you fraudster (can I be any more obvious?),

Serves you right for not waiting at the airport for me.

I'm off to Bobo with Mr George Mkeke.

He is meeting me in the Hotel lobby on Saturday @ 7am in the Sofitel Silmande. If you want to come with George and I then be there.

By the way - I am staying under the name of Brumley (the original scam relative name) - don't you remember?

Yours
Honely Kiding

I've also sent him this from his old squeeze Melissa:

Quote:
Zongo,

I cannot be on long. I have got into Mr Alioli's office and am
using his internet connection to send this e-mail.

HELP ME!!!!!

Honely sold me to this man and he is awful (but he is rich)

You need to get me out of here. Can you please plead with him for
me? He has too many wives already.

Contact him on [email protected]

You said you are a strong african man - I need you to be strong
now. I have no-one I can count on in the UK.

Melissa

In the end I kept him going for a full two months and countless e-mails. I managed to switch him between various characters and accept a sex change in the main character � I was quite pleased with that. I still have a lot to learn and the trophies were not classics � but I certainly have the bug now!

Nigeria Netherlands x5 Ivory Coast Safari Jo'Burg - Accra

Last edited by freddibnah on Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:08 am; edited 3 times in total
freddibnah
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He still seems to believe it all! Even though I called him a fraudster. I'm really not sure what to do next.

1st - his response to Honely - another visit to a hotel lobby! (scuse his foul mouth)

Quote:
I GOT YOUR MAIL AND I THANK YOU IN THE NAME OF GOD TO CALL ME A FRAUDSTER AFTER ALL MY EFFORT TO HELP YOU ESTABLISH THE SAVE THE MERKIN HERE IN MY COUNTRY. AS LONG AS I AM CONCERN, THE SAVE THE MERKIN CAN NOT BE IN THIS COUNTRY FOR YOU HAVE INSULTED ME FOR WHAT I DID NOT DO. HAVE YOU SEND ME ANY MONEY ? LET US SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN. CONTINUE WITH GEORGE AND THE END SHALL JUSTIFY.WHEN YOU ENTERED HERE YOU DID NOT CALL ME ON PHONE. I CAME TO THE HOTEL WHERE YOU CLAIMED TO LODGE BUT YOU WASN'T THERE. I WENT TO INDEPENDENCE HOTEL ABOUT 4,30 TO 5PM BUT COULD NOT SEE YOU WHICH ANY JEEP. YOU LIER !!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE ALSO A BASTARD WHO SOLD YOUR BELOVED SISTER MELLISSA FOR THE SAKE OF MONEY. YOU ARE SHAMELESS. THE LORD WILL NOT SET YOU FREE.

BYE

Next - his latest e-mail to Melissa who is being held against her will by a Libyan

Quote:
HELLO MELISSA,

IS IT TODAY YOU REMEMBER ME ? I AM GREATLY DISAPOINTED ON YOU AND HONELY. I SPENT ALL I HAVE FOR THE SAKE OF THIS TRANSACTION BUT AFTER ALL, HONELY ARRIVED IN BURKINA FASO AND REFUSED TO CONTACT ME. HE CONTINUE GOING FROM ONE CLUB TO ANOTHER WITH UNKNOW PEOPLE.

NOW, YOU ARE ASKING ME TO CONTACT YOU SO CALLED MAN FRIEND OR BOY FRIEND BUT I AM SORRY I CAN NOT DO SO.

IF YOU KNOW HOW YOU GET TO KNOW HIM, FOLLOW THE SAME WAY TO GO OUT.

BYE
MR.ZONGO

Nigeria Netherlands x5 Ivory Coast Safari Jo'Burg - Accra
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic