SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Unexpected video

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
cmt
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe this has been covered somewhere by now, as I'm only sporadically around the place.

But... I have a Russian love scammer; their IP tells me they really are in Russia. We're about 3 mails in and I think it might be true love this time, again. I love the "getting to know you" phase, where it's all warm and fuzzy. She has sent various pics such as:

But, totally unexpected and for the first time ever, they have also sent a video with a generic greeting from the same person in the pics. "Hi, it's me. Hello from Russia. Bye! (kiss)"

Now, this could mean a) they managed to find this video along with other pics just generally on the Net, or - I wonder - b) this is the actual person doing the love scam, who has recorded this general video to send to all the victims??? Or part of a group of vlads?

Is this a common modality these days?

They are also canny enough to ask for a video from me too, which I can send - it just won't be openable.

She also doesn't mind that I need a trophy girlfriend or wife to take the suspicion away from my felching club at the church I work for, or that I continually insult her appearance, so that's good.

"Make sure you don't fail to disappoint me" My fiancee Tarah
"thunder fire your mama" Mr Smith
Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had a few short generic videos from vlads.

Most likely the girl is local to the scammers and has been asked/paid to pose for a few pictures and a short video. THey may know what they are being used for or they may not.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
cmt
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, interesting. Another aspect for these is that she sent what she said was a picture of her with her mother, which is definitely a younger version of the same person in the other pics with what looks to actually be her Mum. Plus a baby pic, though that's harder to tell, of course.

But yeah, that makes me think this one really is involved because she probably wouldn't give away family pics without knowing why. That's an assumption, of course, and who can tell how a vlad may think...

cmt
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, here's a development. My vlad is now very keen to live with me in Sydney and is talking to her hospital director so she can find a hospital near me to work as a nurse.

This is despite my using phrases in my letters like "seeing you brings a putrid bile to my mouth", or that she would make a repugnant mother. Clearly not reading it, but just skimming, which is fine. It also means she isn't responding to my insistence that she join the Church Of Christian Kindness, but I'll get to that.

The tricky / interesting / serious bit is that their latest message says "Please write to me your address completely. Thus, I shall have in view of and I can choose a place for work in hospital close to you." A Russian love scammer wants to have "my" church's address in Sydney. I can't think of a plausible reason to deny it (maybe someone else can?) but am wondering if there's some way of coming up with a believable Sydney street address that doesn't actually exist?

Sure, not asking for much! Smile

Last edited by cmt on Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

100 Convict Way
Fair Dinkum
Sydney

Brand new luxury development on the outskirts, so it doesn't appear on Google Maps yet.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic