SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad wants to be insulted!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad came to Masami's Facebook, and he was so persistent. Masami rejected him on FB chat but she "mistakenly" (not really) told him her email address. Initially just intended for fun but this lad wants to continue wasting his time Laughing Laughing Laughing

His info is here

Facebook Messages
Aug 12
Quote:
Hello,

Quote:
How are you.

Quote:
I'm so glad to meet such a pretty lady like you and will be happy if I can be a lucky man in your life. I am looking for a real relationship and I find you interesting. I want to know more about you, how long you are single and do you have children.

Quote:
I just want to be loved and have someone love again, as I've always wanted to be. I want to find my best friend, my soul mate, my lover and my Charming Angel. I feel as if you can just the one I wanted and have been looking for my whole life. I hope we can get to know each other more better.

Quote:
I hope we can get in touch via email because I don't often sign my fb. you can give me your email to write you or better still you can write me directly via email: [email protected]
I hope to read from you again later. sweet kisses

Aug 20
you can send me email to [email protected]

Aug 21
Quote:
I am going to write email. I am so sorry for my lateness to respond. I don't sign on my fb most often. I hope your day is pretty good and lovely. I look forward to read from you again via email.

Quote:
I wish you a lovely day. sweet kisses

Email Message
Quote:
I just hope fate has brought us together and I will be happy to know you the more.
I am Just here because I was looking for someone who has good understanding heart, openness, tolerant, respectful, responsible, honest, romantic and above all a true loving heart. I will be happy if I can find them in you. I like sharing ideas with my partner and listen for each others suggestion and contribution. I need a serious and sincere relationship. I will be much happy if it's going to be you. I don't like keeping secret. I hope you are going to be open to me. I live with my 10 years old son Eric since I had a divorce with my ex for about two years now. I am so pleased to meet you. I will like to know little about you like your hobby and interest- And I believe a true relationship is formed because of two reasons- first is to find out the similarities and second is to respect the differences. what mostly make you happy and what you don't like in a relationship. how do you want to be treated by your partner. I just hope to know more about you.. these are our pictures..
Hope to read from you again. sweet kiss.
Greetings from Miami beach Florida,
Desmond.

Aug 24
Facebook Message
Quote:
how are you doing my dear. i am just worried why you have not report again after i sent you email.

I am not obliged to write daily, do I? If you are not happy with that, feel free to stop contact with me. I do not mind. I am busy.

Quote:
how are you doing my dear. i am just worried why you have not report again after i sent you email.

You are annoying. I give you someone else so you do not have to write to me any more.
My hobby is Not something like average women likes. So I am not a type of person you need. OK? understood? if not then do not talk to me any more.

Quote:
I don't understand you my dear, and I hope we are going to know much more about each other. you can write me when you are free okay. I am also a busy man and hard working too. So how are you doing. I hope your weekend was well spent. I wish you a lovely day and hope to chat you when you are free. take good care. I will like also like to know your hobby. sweet kisses

Masami removed him from friend list.

Aug 25
Quote:
I need you and I will not let go you. I just like you everything about you. I keep on thinking about you. please tell me more about yourself.
why do you unfriendly me.
please add me okay.

Quote:
if it's going to take me 1000 years to win your heart, I will do that., I will make sure I write you email everyday.

Masami blocked him.

Then next day, found that his Facebook was on hold.
Quote:
This message has been temporarily removed because the sender's account requires verification.

Of course, Masami did not reported his Facebook to damage her kick away bait. Most likely, multiple Real Life potential victims were pissed off with his persistent approach and reported him as spam sender.

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Email Messages

24 Aug
I am not really interested to relationships. I believe in Gender equality and not looking for men on internet. I also do not brlelieve in fate. I see things realistic. You are annoying if you expect frequent contact. If you are not happy with what I say, you can just leave me. I do not mind at all. I am busy at work.

25 Aug
Quote:
I hope I have not done anything wrong. I am just confused a little and don't know if you like me at all. You know I will be happy if you communicate with me willingly. I don't want to force you into relationship if you re not willing to. I just see you and like you but I don't know if I am the choice of man that you want for a relationship. I hope to read from you again later but if you could not reply then I will know that you don't like me.

You do not have to contact me any more. I am not looking for men at all. I prefer being free. You did not do anything wrong but you came to wrong person.

Quote:
My darling,
you really got me more interested on you , and trust me you are such a person that can love till eternity is gone. I want to be your friend first, lets us first establish trust and confidence. I am not going to let you alone because I know you are going to be lovely and caring heart. I hope your day is pretty good and lovely. I wish you a lovely day. sweet kisses.

You really are annoying. I feel vomitting by reading your wording "sweat kisses"

Do not contact me again.

With kicks and knocks
Masami

26 Aug
Quote:
you have not tell me what is the matter.
I think you hate men maybe one wrong doing or another.
if I should remember what my ex did to me then I will never ever talk to any woman.
I think you are wrong by getting every man away out of your life.
please don't be a coward by avoiding man in your life. I know it's too hard you to let go whatever that's hurting you. please, I will be happy if I can read from you again. good night

27 Aug
Quote:
How are you doing,
I hope your day was pretty good and lovely.
I just want to say hi,
And I am so sorry if I am worrying you with my message but I just can't help it rather to write you

NO THANKS!! GO AWAY!!

Quote:
I just want to know the things that's hurting you. what surprised me is when I look at your picture, I see a loving caring heart.
I just imagine how someone is fulfilled in life without someone to call sweetheart. Do you know love is not the same for all but still they call it the same. I think true love is what you feel but can not describe it. A true love is not just to say I love you but what you deeply feel in your heart for your partner. A true love is very important because without it life-less the soul. the most important thing and key words for true love is HAPPINESS and COMFORT with good affection. You can close your eyes and let yourself go on the sky and to have that feeling. you must have trust and confidence for your partner. there is no one to keep you going without love. Honesty is important throughout life. nothing to say to each other's words and are mindlessly. Because words can hurt more than all the weapons in love, no one should deceive the other. if you would not be honest with others, you must be in your relationship. Because - True love is Honesty - Trust - Openness - hope - feelings - Caution - togetherness - Safety - longing - yearning - understanding - Tenderness - Sexuality Faith - Harmony - affection - sympathy - helpfulness and much more take life easier - can not live without the partner - all together - go hand in hand together - feel the partner Attracted. stick together in difficult situations - share sorrow and happiness with each other - to be together always - is always there for each other. A true declaration of love from time to time and make your Partner defend against evil recognition for the other. Never fight for every little thing but feel at home with joy and happiness empathize with each other and can forgive mistakes for each other and accept the different opinion. Solve problems together and have mental balance, do not leave each other even in misfortune - just loving more and more without stop. kissing your partner most often. I just really thought of you today. I wish you a lovely night

I have lots of friends and no need persistent perv like you. I really do not want you to talk to me. What happened to your facebook? Closed? Why? Because you are sending same spams to several women, right? You disgusting thing!! Do not write to me any more. Wishing you a dreadful day!! BYE!!

Quote:
I thought you are the one that blocked my fb because I was trying to re-add you when you removed me your friend list and they blocked. I was imagine why you hated me so much and to blocked my fb. I lost my fb because of you. I just don't know what I can't stop thinking about you. I just hope I can forget you but I just tried but still I have you in mind every minute.

#I really did not reported him to FB, just blocked from Masami's FB. I am sure real potential victims did because he is really persistent.

I just blocked you but nothing to do with your facebook removed. That's your fault, nothing to do with me. Forget about me and never write to me again!! Have a bad day, persistent stalker!! If you do not want some more insulting, you had better stop contacting me!! Bye!!

Quote:
Insult me the more, I like it

ok good, you idiot never been to school.

Quote:
thank you so much, how I wish I can see your smiling face you say it.
I know you are a nice person nothing that you are going to say that can ever get me annoyed rather, it increases my interest on you. I just don't know all of a sudden you hate me. but I know you like me. deep down my heart I know that I am going to win your heart someday.

Idiot!!

Quote:
thank my sweet angel,

28 Aug.
I am not angel. I am Alien from far away in the galaxy.

Quote:
You are an angel if you don't know. you are so pretty and cute.
I am so lucky enough to use your picture as my screen saver. I always look at your picture every moment. you know I like you so much and I feel your presence around me whenever I look at your pretty picture. Baby, you are so beautiful that every man will ever dream of to have as a sweet lovely wife. I hope your day is pretty good and lovely. I just miss you this moment. I wish you a lovely day. take good care of yourself for a lucky man?.

てめえ、うざいんだよ。(U Really Annoying in impolite mode)

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This has really had me laughing, Kaede. Do you know, there are some RL men out there, just like this? I did a 'Masami' in real life with a guy who was determined that I really did like him and wanted to go out with him. I became more and more outrageous and rude and he just wouldn't have it and kept coming back with all this rubbish. What a twit...lolololol Laughing Laughing

At least Masami's lad is hoping to get some money out of suffering all this abuse. Wink
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MorganLeFay

I thought this kind of guy (happy with women's rude responses) exists only in Asian Soap Operas Laughing

I wonder how this lad start "give me money" story lol

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lololol - I can't wait to find out. Laughing
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My angel, I don't understand what you write.
please write again. I hope your day is pretty good and lovely.
I just think about you.

你真是笨蛋! (You really an "IDIOT" in Chinese simplified.)

Quote:
Really thank you so much and I don't believe you are the one saying all these things.
maybe someone is writing me through your email. I wish you a nice day.

笨蛋、躲開呀! (Go away, idiot!! in Chinese traditional)

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh my, unbelievable... Laughing Laughing Laughing
gardenlady
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

this guy has nothing between the headsets. wonder what he would say if you told him you were gay? on second thought he might not understand what gay is.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic