SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Kim's hot chili kumchi kick away game

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi Myongsuk how are you doing? i'm sending you message to express my feelings after going through your pictures and your profile honestly you're looking extremely beautiful,real and cute,i admire you i wish to be you friend

Have you really seen my profile?
Kim's profile says she is MARRIED!!!

Quote:
yes my dear i guess the pleasure was mine nice to meet you with duo respect i am Oscar from United States and you?

I am Kim Myongsuk from Korea. My husband is James Littlewood from Arizona, U.S. How's your wife? My FB is open to my husband and he is sitting beside me now.

Hi, I am James. How are you doing?
Please do not call "dear" to my wife, or do you want me to block you??

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kim was supposed to be designed to bait orphanage and charity lads, but love lads like her very much and I do not hook my targets Crying or Very sad

Another one.

Quote:
thank you so much for accept me,hope we can be a good friends thanks...

Quote:
Good morning my friend,how are you today?

I am fine, thank you.

Quote:
Good morning Myongsuk,how are you today,thank you so much for your message,i feel good to see your message,i will like to know little more about you ok..
(Heart and love picture attached)

What are you expecting with me? I am married and I am open to everything with my husband. I shown him your medsage and he feels disgusting. If you are looking for women, just go away. if you are looking for business oppprtunity, my husband's secretary will deal with it so I will give you the secretary's email.

No response.

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

next time I would pretend to be her hubby James to respond to lad's love offer Twisted Evil

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I decided to play with the first one, but Kim's husband James is pretending to be his wife, hahaha.

Real Grace Kim --> Bold Black
James pretending --> Bold Blue

Quote:
sorry please is just that i admire you Grace

What are you expecting?

Quote:
i will appreciate it if we can become best friends

OK, sure, just friend, OK?

Quote:
your welcome my dear

I am not your dear.

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Myongsuk if you don't like me please tell me okay

Why you call me dear? I told you, I am married and I love my husband. You are not my "dearest"
Will you apologize?

Quote:
okay am so sorry Myongsuk but honestly i admire you

Now James want to do Badger Game.
You want love from me, you mean?
You love me?
Sure?

Quote:
i swear to God i mean it honestly i love you wholeheartedly

So what do you want me to do for sake of the love?

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
darling just give me 1% of your love and heart i will be satisfied honestly i love you wholeheartedly trust me

Why? Do you trust me if I love you? You trust me if I betray my husband? Very strange indeed.
Or you want me run away from my husband?

Quote:
no no just love me only you can still stay with your husband whenever i wanna visit you i can visit you is our secret honestly i love you just test me

Why should I love you only? You come to Korea? And I should keep secret? That is very bad, right?

Lad does not know these are what James is typing, not Grace Cool

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic