SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad wants photographer - Black Pork!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Are you a photographer specializing in family reunions? Do you wish you could be a photographer? Regardless of your skills, here's a lad who needs you!!

Kelvin is looking for a photographer for the reunion that will be held at a date that is convenient for you! Just let him know your friend forwarded his request to you, and you're happy to help him out.

opening format:

Quote:
Hi,My name is Kelvin, Do you offer Family Reunion Photography and accept credit card? Kindly reply back if you do. Thank you

---

My family reunion will be taking place at my home in [city] on the [date] of next month 3pm-8pm daily.Expected guest is between 40-50 people. Do you have availability on the dates and be able to take Posed and Candids shots? Let me have the estimate cost and your direct # so i can contact you to better discuss the schedule and arrangement. Thank you

---

When is the soonest you can be available

---

Perfect, I wan July x-x, 3pm-8pm daily (10 hours total) What is the total cost of that ?

---

The price is okay with me and i am ready to make full payment of the service now with my credit card so i can be rest assured the date is secured for the event, I need you to render me a favor regarding the event planner that is handling the event for me. The favor is that the event planner is currently not authorized to accept credit card so i want you to help coordinate his fee on my card along with your payment. I will give you my card to charge for your service and the event planner fee (You will charge your fee then charge an additional $2000 for the event planner) As soon as you charge it through and it approves you will forward it to him so everything can be set for the event, Reason i am asking you for the favor is cus i just got out of Intensive care and My Psychiatrist strongly advice me to minimize the stress i go through else i might develop severe weakness and tiredness. I am willing to offer you an extra $50 as tip for your assistance, Bear with me I will be authorizing and responsible for all the charges on my credit card.

Below is the breakdown of the charges you will be running on my credit card:
Photo-shoot : $600
Event Planner : $2000
Tip: $50
CC Charges: 2%

Kindly get back to me with the grand total you will be running on my credit card along with the details needed to process my card.

If you want to contact Kelvin, PM me for the email address. I already trust your photography skills for the referral, so NO need to send me selfies.
(Edited for clarity - Thanks Dr. Mike!!)

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K

Last edited by Kitty La Gore on Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Your lad seems to link photography skills with selfies. I doubt the two are related, in fact i think it is quite the opposite. Maybe you can use that.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL that last line was mine - I will modify that so you know it is me saying you can PM me for details! Laughing

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry for replying to my own post, but this lad has come through with pork.

Anyone else want in?

PM me for the contact details. This one pushes for a phone at first, but was perfectly happy to do the transaction over Hangouts, and I am now into email.

Card#[VISA] xxxx xxxx xxxx 7150,
exp: 03/18,
Cvv: xxx
Zipcode :23321,
Kxxxx Rxxxx (lad name)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic