SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad can't collect his funds! Embarrassed & MASSBAIT!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Attention Mr. Dan.

Please do not forget to scan and send down the deposit receipt for confirmation, and my agent is in Kenya not Kenda Mr. Dan.

I do not want any mistake this time okay.

Mr. Duke

Dan had trouble making the payment:

Quote:
Mr Duke,

I tried to send payment today but the bank said the numbers you gave me were not correct! Can you resend them and maybe type it larger I have a difficult time reading my computer screen sometimes.

Regards, Dan

Duke resends the same info in larger text:

Quote:
Attention Mr. Dan.

Below is the account number which i sent to you before and i think you did not see it properly due to your computer screen.

Agent Bank Account Details.

<snip same account>

Please ensure after making the payment you send down the scan copy of the payment deposit slip.

Mr. Duke

Ok, but it's now the weekend:

Quote:
Thank you for writing it larger for me. I can see the numbers much better now.

It is the weekend so my bank is not open so I will have to go back on Monday morning to send the $1000. I will let you know as soon as it has been sended.

Regards, Dan

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That lad must be pulling his hair out.... Laughing

"YOU ARE COMPLETELY A LUNATIC."

"PLEAS DO NOT SEND ANY OF MY EMAIL COPY TO THE MAD MAN.AGAIN."
Jack Boot Purple Flower Mc Fry Golden Pig
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good Day Mr. Dan.

I wish to inform you that am sending you this email to notify you that i will be waiting for the deposit into my agent account today in Kenya , and after making the deposit in the agent account in Kenya you are required to scan and send down the deposit slip to my company for confirmation and pick up okay.

I hope you enjoyed your weekend?

Best Regards,
Mr. Duke

Problems at the bank:

Quote:
Mr Duke, I went to my bank today. They confirmed that the numbers you gave me are correct. But they said that there are some forms that need to be filled out before I am allowed to send any funds to that country from my bank. I do not understand why they didn't tell me this before when I was in the bank? Anyways they gave me the forms they said that you need to fill them out and send them back so I can give it to the banker and then they can transfer the money.

I am not happy with all this. I really wanted this loan to be here by now!

I will send you the forms shortly. I need to go to the internet shop and ask them to scan them for me and then email them so that you can fill them out and sign them.

Regards, Dan

Mr. Duke sounds agreeable to this:

Quote:
Okay Mr. Dan, I will be waiting for the form.

Mr. Duke

Dan send a very simple 1-page form:

Quote:
Hello Mr. Duke,

Here is the form they gave me. They said it is for the sender to fill out and then the transaction can be completed.

Regards, Dan

Here's what I sent him. It sounds like he's ready to start filling out forms... I noticed it said "European" on the form before I sent it, but i doubt the lad will notice...

http://www.scambaitingtools.com/forms_archive/MONEYTRANSFER_EU.jpg

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He thinks my forms are rubbish.
Quote:

Attention Mr. Dan

I can see you are not ready to get this loan transaction completed, i have been in this lending business, there is not form required before money would be sent, you made payment via western Union previously, it was not successful, you went to the Money Gram same thing. Now is via account now then you are sending me this rubbish form.

I will not be granting loan to you any more and i will be informing my company barrister to decline your loan application because you seems not to be ready to get this loan transaction completed, right now am getting very angry now and i would not want to talk much anyhow.

Furthermore, my company agent has used this same account to receive money from client even in same United State, then why you keep giving me problem, an fed up with this rubbish and i will be informing my company barrister to cancel your loan application.

No where in this world were you are required to fill form before money will be transfer via bank transfer, this is rubbish okay, am fed up with this rubbish.

Mr. Duke

Dan tells him to stop delaying and just fill out the form...

Quote:
What do you mean this is rubbish?!?? This is what they gave me! I'm not a loaner like you and I have never had to do it either but I also don't send money outside of the country. Maybe it is because of that Kenda place that it is going to that requires the form. Isn't there terrorists over there and such?

We had an agreement that you would give me this loan. Just complete the form so we can proceed, this is all taking much too long and I do not like how long it is taking you to process this loan Very Happy and you are delaying by not completing the requirements for me to send money to Kenda.

Regards, Dan

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think another disastrous trip to Western Onion is in order. Twisted Evil

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I realy love this! This kind of published baits should end up in Eater U. A lot of inspiration for starters!

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Funny you mention that Thursten... I have been baiting Duke for a couple weeks with another character using similar confusion... well today was the day, he finally made the payment with Money Gram!

Glad your enjoying it Mattaz, this is nowhere near EaterU caliber (yet!) but I hope it gives folks a few ideas to drag out a bait. This is a loan lad, who are notoriously lazy... but if you find a good one and dangle cash in front of his nose, they can be fun too.

Introducing JG into the bait:

Quote:
Attention:Jonathan JG

I wish to inform you that my company has been wating for the payment of the delivery charges and Tax for the delivery of your Loan cheque of $22000 Dollars to your residential address but till this moment we have not recieve the payment via Money Gram. Please get back to my company immediately to avoid cancellation of your loan.

I await your urgent response.

Mr. Duke

JG made the payment:

Quote:
Hi Duck,

I was able to borrow the rest of the money from my budy and i send the
$450 today wit that money gram company
i send it to Clement Oikhienen
in Kenya like you said to they said it is avalable to pik up
imediately OK!??! There is a number on the receet it is 88419733(ka-ching!) so i
tink that is evrything that he needs so OK jus rite me back as soon as
u get the mony and then pleze let me no wen my lone check will get
send OK!??!?!?

JG

Another fruitless trip to the MG office. Very Happy

Meanwhile, he's still really pissed about Dan's rubbish forms:

Quote:
I want you to know that i always receive money from America with my agent account and i have never experience this before, this is rubbish and if you are ready to get your loan then you have to contact another western union and make the payment with the information that was with you before. If you cannot do it then i have to cancel your loan immediately because am fed up already.

Mr. Duke

Dan is frustrated too:

Quote:
This is making me mad Duke! I am doing everything you tell me to do and then you won't do this form to complete the $1000 payment! And you know how incomplercent those Western Onion people are! Hell they were worse than the Money Garm people even though I had to punch that one kid in the mouth! Very Happy

Regards, Dan

Lad continues insisting, under no uncertain terms, that the form is rubbish.

Quote:
Attention Dan.

Do as instructed by my company, you are to choose from the Money Gram and Western Union, if you go to another outlet you can send the money with the information that my company gave to you. That form is very unacceptable by my company because i see the form as rubbish okay.

If you are not ready to act as instructed then my company barrister will have your loan application decline immediately.

Mr. Duke

Dan is pissed, but he will reluctantly go back to Money Gram:

Quote:
I am so mad about this Duke!

Do NOT cancel my loan. I still need it. If you are too lazy to fill out the goddamn form then I will just have to go back and deal with those punks at the Money Germ. But I am NOT going back to that same store, I'm going to a different one. Because I did not like those sonsabitches! I will ask little Billy if he will take me across town to another Meney Germ office.

Regards, Dan

pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Still going strong - I hope your character doesn't get violent and get himself barred at the new office' Wink'. When you've finally finished with him maybe you want to throw him open to some new folks who need loans?

Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique
United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I am planning to do that very soon Pete. Very Happy

Meanwhile, the lad realizes that JG messed up the receiver name:

Quote:
Attention: JG

I just recieved your email now regarding the payment but you made a little mistake in the last name, this is the name i gave to you (Clement Oaikhienan) but this is the name you made the payment to ( Clement Oikhienen). Contact the Money gram now and make this correction now to this name Clement Oaikhienan.

I await this correction.

Mr. Duke

Quote:

I wish to inform you that i contacted the Money Gram and i was told the reference Number not found, and please make sure you contact the Money Gram and tell them to make sure the money is been sent to this correct name: Clement Oaikhienan because you made a little mistake in the last name which is Oaikhienan and you spelt it like this oikhienen.

Please make this correction and get back to my company immediately for the instant delivery of your loan cheque to your residential address.

Mr. Duke

Another failed visit to MG. Since it went to his partner in Kenya, he's not ranting about the embarrassment... but I bet his buddy isn't happy with him for providing a worthless number. Very Happy

JG fixes it:

Quote:
OK i fixed the name to Oaikhienan u can go and pick up the money now OK??

JG

An immediate response:

Quote:

Thank you for your update.

Please scan and attach the Money gram form that was given to you after you made the payment.

I await the scan copy.

Mr. Duke

Nah. He's got all the info he needs... now's a good time for JG to go silent for a day or two.

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Twisted Evil

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Meanwhile, lad sends Dan the Nigeria info for another MG payment:

Quote:
Attention Mr Dan:

Just use this information below:

<snip- same Nigerian info>

Contact the money gram with this informations and make sure you write them on paper, and after making the payment via money gram, scan and send down the Money gram form for the pickup.

Make sure the payment is made today

Mr. Duke

Success! Dan has sent the money!

Quote:
Mr. Duke,

Billy took me to another Money Gram office today. The people there were much nicer and did not ask so many questions.

The $1000 has been sent. I asked them to write down the number you need and it is 44174648.

Please pick it up today and begin processing my loan as soon as possible.

Regards, Dan

It would be a shame if Dan confused the payment info from the Kenyan bank account with the Nigeria Money Germ info... Twisted Evil

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Please scan and attach the Money gram form

Trainable lads are the best.

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Woke up to a couple satisfying emails this morning. Very Happy

To JG, in a message titled 'This is Embarrasement':

Quote:
Attention: JG.

I think my company will have to decline your loan transaction because i am fed up with this embarrasement, i went to the Money Gram and i was told reference number is not found on thier system, you are not ready to recieve your loan because you did not make the payment.

Send me the scan copy of the payment you made, so that i can take it to the Money Gram and my company has given you 24 hours and failure to do this then your loan will be decline by my company barrister.

I await for the scan copy of the Money Gram.

Mr. Duke

JG thinks he might know what went wrong:

Quote:
Wat do u mene?? Which number did u use? When i went back an had to change that name you gave me they had to make me resend the money so there was a difrent number. U didn't use the first numer did you? Cuz that one wont work anymore cuz i had to resend it when u told me to change the name that i send to! Which numer did u use to pick up the $450??? Let me know oK!??!

JG

^^That's the 2nd failed pickup for the Kenya based lad.

Meanwhile, he also emails Dan with some disappointing news 'Am not Happy Right Now'...

Quote:
Mr. Dan.

This is another embarrassment again, reference number not found. Scan and send me the form you use to make the payment so that i can take it to Money gram because am not happy for all this frequent embarrassment.

Mr. Duke

^^And that would be failed pickup #2 for Nigerian lad. Very Happy

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dan's confusion continues:

Quote:
Mr. Duke,

I do not understand this? Did you take the number to the money grem office? What other information do they need? What did they say? None of this makes any sense to me tell me what the Money grim people told you! I told them when I gave them the $1000 that i didn't want any problems this time and they said that it would all go smoothly i want to know what the HELL is going on!

Regards, Dan

Lad continues explaining the problem:

Quote:
Attention Dan.

They said reference number not found on their system and that you should provide the scan copy of the Money Gram to me for confirmation, Mr. Dan, send me the scan copy of the Money Gram, is the difficult for you to send? You are making me to doubt you now that you did not make the payment.

Scan and send the receipt to me. Dan, why is it taken you time to understand.

Mr. Duke

Dan is getting upset:

Quote:
Yes it is difficult for me to send! Everytime you ask me to go somewhere I have to ask little Billy to come and get me and drive me across town! The place that I need to go to do a scan is clear on the other side of town. You need to ask the Money Grim people how many letters you are suppose to give them Very Happy becuase there is no reason for this. I sent the goddamn money and it is their job to give it to you! So I told you we should just use the bank!

Regards, Dan

Email titled: Am FED UP!!

Quote:
Mr. Dan.

I do not have time to start talking much to you, i am not forcing to get a loan from my company, since you cannot listen to me then i have to inform my company barrister to cancel your loan, this is a very important issues so you need to tell little Billy to drive you there and scan the Money Gram form because all the required information is on the form so no need to tell me to ask the Money Gram people Okay.

Do you even realize that you are talking to the C.E.O of Elite Finance Company? You keep going against my company policy, if you do not want to listen to me by telling Billy to drive you down to where to scan the Money Gram form then your loan application will be decline by my company within 24 hours.

Am angry right now with you because i have never experience this kind of stress before Very Happy , it is a very simple thing which you are suppose to do to avoid all this stress, all the information needed is on the form then why don't you want to listen to me?

I will be informing my company barrister in 24 hours time to cancel your loan immediately.

Mr. Duke

Dan will go scan the form tomorrow:

Quote:
Mr. Duke, do NOT cancel my loan. We have an agreement and I will go and get the scan. I will call little Billy and ask him to come and get me tomorrow so we can go to the internet shop and they will do a scan of the form.

Should I go back to the Money grem and yell at them also? If Billy is going to be driving me around we could also go back to the money grim and yell at them. Someone needs to be FIRED for being so goddam incomlerment!!!

Regards, Dan

RTyrebyter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How exciting! I can't wait for the next installment.

Will little Billy take Dan to the internet cafe to scan the Money Germ document and will there be trouble?
Will Mr. Duke (CEO of a prestigious loan company) be able to read the file?
Will Mr. Duke suffer more embarrassment and stress at the Money Garm office?
What will happen next with the mysterious JG?
BigBeautifulBaiter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is one of my favorite topics to check up on.

I love the subtle changes, like Money Grim and Western Onion, they are perfect ideas to keep in mind for frustrating lads in the future!

"THEY ASKING FOR ONIONS AND GRAMS WHICH IS MEANT FOR THE INITIAL DEPOSIT FEE"
"nothing good can ever come out from stupid dawn and his family"
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd love to be a fly on the wall at the lad cafe when an email from Dan arrives. Laughing

KUTGW Thumbs up

"YOU ARE COMPLETELY A LUNATIC."

"PLEAS DO NOT SEND ANY OF MY EMAIL COPY TO THE MAD MAN.AGAIN."
Jack Boot Purple Flower Mc Fry Golden Pig
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great news! Little Billy took Dan to the internet store, and he was able to scan the receipt!

Quote:
Mr. Duke,

Billy drove me to the internet store today and i had them scan the payment. I did not go back to the Money germ office because you did not write back to me but i scanned to form like you told me to. Now please I want you to go back to the Money germ office and tell them to give you the $1000 and also please process my loan now as quickly as possible because I really need this loan now more than before so please now there should be no delays!

Regards, Dan

And when he opens the attached EliteFinancialPayment.jpg, I'm sure he will be thrilled to recieve...

BigBeautifulBaiter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, those scanners are just so difficult to use aren't they?
Laughing

"THEY ASKING FOR ONIONS AND GRAMS WHICH IS MEANT FOR THE INITIAL DEPOSIT FEE"
"nothing good can ever come out from stupid dawn and his family"
Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure he will be fed up... again Very Happy

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After his last failed attempt to collect his funds using a bogus number:

Quote:
Dear JG

This is the reference numver you sent to me: 88419733.

They told me in the Money Gram that this number is not found on thier system, so i was embarrased in the Money Gram office. I am not happy right now and my company have given you 24 hours to get this fix and failure to do this my company barrister will have your loan declined.

Scan and send me the Money Gram reciept so that i can take it to the Money Gram for the pick up.

Mr. Duke

JG explains that that was the OLD number, but he had to resend it using a new number:

Quote:
no no no that is the old number bro 88419733 that was the one they
gave me with the old nam but then you told me i messed up the last nam
so i went back
to there office and corrected the last nam but they
said that i couldnt just change the nam i had to cancel it an resend
it
so i just recent it with all the informatons and the correct nam
this time the number was 57478030 that is wat is on the receit and
they sad u can pick it up imediately so plese go and pick up the mony
so we can get those lone going now OK!!? Tanks!!

JG

Lad wasn't "working" on Sunday, so JG sent him a poke:

Quote:
Dude wat is up wit this have u pick it up yet?? emale me an give me an
update OK bro!?!?!

JG

Duke finally gets back to JG this morning. He sounds excited to have the new number:

Quote:

I got your email this morning with the new Money Gram reference number and i will be going for the pick up now.However i will let you know if the Delivery charges and Tax payment was picked up successfully for the delivery of your loan cheque to your residential address.

Mr. Duke

And a few hours later... 'This is Embarrasing'

Quote:
Attention:JG

I just returned from the Money Gram office now and am not happy right now, i have been told by the Money Gram that i cannot recieve the money at my location here which means there is an error in the address you gave to them, please hoe you sent the money to Kenya with the address i gave to you.

You can as well scan and attached the Money Gram reciept and send to my company okay.

I await your response.

Mr. Duke

That's fail-to-collect #3 for Kenya lad. Very Happy I love that Money Gram keep telling him that there is an error in the address, rather than telling him that it's a fake number. They are really helping me out here! It's helping keep all this real to him..

JG responds in typical JG fashion:

Quote:
Hi Duck, i donut understand wat adress did u give them at the monkey gram office??? Tell them that the money came from me i put my full name Jonathan JG Wentw0rth on there just tell them that i sent $450 to you and you need to get it to help me proces my lone OK!?!? Jus aske them OK I will wait to here from u OK bro!! Tanks!!!!

JG

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
There is an error in the address you gave to them

So, JD forgot to include his apartment number, went back to change it, and has a new number to give (eventually)?

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Attention:JG

You do not pick up money like that, scan and attached the money gram receipt to my company let me see the address you put, was the money sent to Kenya? Because you are suppose to send the money to Kenya.

I am getting fed up with explaining to you.

Mr. Duke

JG doesn't remember:

Quote:
Jeez bro I don't remember wer I sent it to I don remember that kinda stuff just send me the informs agan and I will go back and resend it tomorrow jeez!!!

JG

He resends the same info:

Quote:
Attention: JG.

Below is the information again.

<snip same Kenya info>

After resending it again, please go and scan the form and attached to the email you will be sending me, so that i can go through the form properly,because all the required information is on the Money Gram form, i am getting tired of all this explaination.

Mr. Duke

JG is preoccupied for a couple days:

Quote:
OK bro well listen one of my bros invitied me up to the lake to go
jetsking this week
so i am gonna be up there jetking with him and as
soon as I get back i will make the paymert OK
bro so i will rite back
in a couple days OK lets get this lone done as quick as poserble
OK!!??!

JG

JG will write him back in a few days.

Meanwhile, the lad is getting fed up with Dan and his shitty scanner:

Quote:
Attention Dan.

The Scan copy you sent to me is not clear, i have downloaded it and i cannot see anything on the scan copy Mr. Dan.

Scan it properly and send it immediately to my company.

I await your response.

Mr. Duke

Dan resends the same blurry scan:

Mr. Duke,

Quote:
I am re-sending the scanned copy of the form. Please take it to the Money Germ office and tell them to give you my funds!

Regards, Dan

In a message titled: 'Please do not contact my company anymore'

Quote:
Attention Dan.

Please do not contact my company anymore because i am tired of this rubbish, you have been claiming of making payment more than a month now and i cannot pick it up for the processing of your loan.

I do not need anymore email from you again as i am fed up now and i will be informing my company barrister to cancel your loan application.

Mr. Duke

Dan is getting mad:

Quote:
What the hell are you talking about Duke??

Did you get the scan this time? Why are you still unable to collect the payment? I don't understand this!

And how can you cancel my loan!?!? All of the problems have been with these fools at these stupid Money Germ and Western Onion offices that don't know how to do proper business. And then I even tried to pay using the bank account and that didn't work I don't know why you are mad at me! I have done EVERY SINGLE THING you have asked me to do and every time you tell me that something is wrong with it! I needed that loan WEEKS AGO and i could have used that $1000 but I keep giving it to these damn companies and then sending it to Nigera and Kanda and then no one ever goes and picks it up!

I still don't understand what the hell is wrong this time? I sent you the scan of the form and that is exactly what you told me to do!

You and I had an agreement as men that we would do this deal. I expect to receive my loan. Do NOT let your company barnester cancel this loan! Tell me what you need me to do now!

Regards, Dan

Lad is getting fed up:

Quote:
Attention Mr. Dan.

The form you scan to me is not clear and i cannot see anything written on it, why do you keep stressing me over this payment of the loan processing charges, if you cannot scan the form properly then forget about this loan transaction. Scanning a form should not be a problem again Dan, am sick and tired of all this okay.

Mr. Duke

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Alright guys, real life is going to keep me away from the computer for about 5 days, so I need some of you to keep Mr. Duke busy while I am away.

MASSBAIT! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

He manages a trusted loan company, and would love to hear from you. His info:

Name: Mr. Duke Desm0nd
Company: Elite Financial
Email: elite.finance480(at)gmail.com

Give him a simple email like "Yes I am interested in a loan, please tell me more about your company" or "Are you still giving out loans? I need $___ to pay for $____" and he should give you a prompt reply.

For any new baiters, just remember to take your time, ask the lad lots of questions and build up believability with your character before you make a payment. Nothing wrong with negotiating interest rates, changing your mind about your loan amount and making him recalculate the payments, etc. etc. Drag things out as long as we possible. Enjoy! Very Happy

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger has sent him an inquiry.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic