SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

John Sirb from London UK - Engineer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ladyoceania
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was contacted mid June on FB with a friend request by him. I ignored it, as I don't get random friend requests there. One night I was bored, so I decided to accept it. I will talk to anyone, about anything.

A few days later, I had a message on FB just saying Hello - I responded hello hours later, and it went back and forth like that. Finally, we were online at the same time, and chatted. He was married, but, lost his wife three years ago. He 'has' 2 children, a boy 15 - Richard, and a girl 13 - Susan. Chatting was nice enough - always jovial, and fun. Except for the horrible grammar, and spelling. But, I overlooked it.

He always went to 'rest' at 9pm his time. Sometimes a little later, but, not very often. He was always up getting ready to go to the office by 8am. He would message me on FB to chat around 'lunch time' and if he was taking a break from work at his desk. He always talked about how his friend noticed he was so happy now, and smiling all the time..and it had been so long since he felt this way.

At this point, I still wasn't even thinking scammer. He asked to exchange phone numbers, which I did. His number was a +44 70 (I found out this is a number used for scamming). He said he was falling in love, and I laughed. It was just 3 days. I wasn't in love, but, I was definitely in a deep like. He did not want me to talk to any of my friends about him, about us, so that they would not discourage me, and became angry when I told him a few days later I did so.

On the 5th day we were chatting, he mentioned that he had just signed a contract for work to go to Africa to work on road construction. He would be staying in Nigeria. Ahhh...this is when I suddenly woke up. So, the next day, I decided to purchase an international phone card, and try calling the number he gave me. The phone did not work. After two days, I said - you talk about how you love me, and you give me an invalid phone number that does not work? Who are you?

He asked me what the number was again, and suddenly my cell started to ring. It was a "No caller ID" I did not answer. He messaged back that he was calling, and then the phone started to ring again with a +234 country code, I answered - and the voice most certainly was not a man from the UK. He does not speak very clear English. We chatted briefly, and hung up. I then google searched country code +234, and found out it is from Nigeria. Honestly, I wasn't shocked. In my heart, I knew what was going on, but, I was being screwed with mentally.

You look at the face in the picture, and it is so easy to believe you are talking to this person. I fight with my heart, and mind over this whole thing. I do love talking to him, even if it is all a fantasy. I'm not sure if I'm just stupid, or maybe infatuated. I talked to my friend, and she said "Look, he is sitting in a hut, with sandals, and no a/c"

Sometimes, what he tells me is such bullshit, and then sometimes, he says something that comes out of the blue - and makes me wonder if while they are just playing a role, maybe he does care a little? I know it is just a game - and I am married, so it doesn't matter much anyway.

I thought, I could just block him, and be done with it, but, I wanted to see when a request for money would come. He 'arrived' in Nigeria early this morning for his job. His "birthday" is August 5th. I told him that I bought him an iPhone because 'his' blackberry broke just before he left for the trip. He now wants me to send him the phone, and gave me an address to send it.

The address is:
Mr. Mike Paul (his driver - lol)
No.22, Ekhewan Road
Benin City Edo State Nigeria
phone number +234 8162245651

The other number he used to call me was:
+234 9022643845

The email address he has used is [email protected]
I've tried to trace the headers, but, it always comes up as California.

I've been pretty much consumed by this. I sit here and search on the internet. Last night I found some reading that said that these people can have people in the state where victims live. So, then I started to worry, what if someone shows up here? I never gave him my home address, but, he has my name from FB, and pictures - who knows how many he has saved before we even talked? At least my friends are set to show only mutual friends. But, my kids post on my FB page, as do friends.

I told him I was going to try to send the package to him, but, will tell him that the DHL was already closed by the time I got there, and now that it is the weekend, it will have to wait.

I have a feeling that a request for money is going to come soon, though. Today he said something about how he has invested so much money into this job, and when it is done, he will get it all back. He said that he has to pay for equipments for the job with his mastercard - so something is going to happen to the wallet, probably. Or, it will not have enough credit for that, and the hotel he is supposedly staying in. Which he won't tell me the name of .

How much longer should I do this? Should I just disappear? I had told him I had a car accident a few nights ago...I wanted to see his reaction - he begged for pictures from the doctor to see how badly hurt I was. So, again, google is my friend, I found pictures of bruised ribs, and sent them cropped down. He 'appeared' to be upset...who knows.

Maybe I could have someone call him and say that I was not doing well, back in hospital? My lung collapsed again? My plan was to wait for the money request, and then just block him on FB and disappear. But, I find myself looking forward to chatting with him. I will not, under any circumstance send money. But, it is kind of a game - waiting to see what will happen next.

I have some pictures, but, I need to figure out how to upload them, or resize them.

Thanks for reading,
Real name removed-bware419ers
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ladyoceania,

You need to STOP all contact with the scammer. He is scamming dozens of others too, right now. You should not play with him, using your real life details, and being untrained in dealing with them.
Delete all future emails UNOPENED. Drop him cold, without a word.

Please go to our sister site, http://scamwarners.com, and report all his details there. Post pictures used and all emails received from him at scamwarners along with this information here, too.
Do NOT post your real name here or at scamwarners.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
ladyoceania
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have stopped all contact. I have not used my real name on this site either. Thank you for replying. I will post pictures later with the information I have.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, glad to hear you stopped talking. I was not sure if the name on the bottom of your post was yours or not, so I reported it to be removed to protect your identity.

All the information needs to be posted at scamwarners, not on this baiting site, ok? Along with all emails sent from the scammer.
They may ask for additional details over there, that will help identify other victims and warn all the unknown. Thanks for your concern in warning others.

When other victims find your posts at Scamwarners, they will have trained victim support people to help them sort the scam out. This forum is not the place for victims of scams to report and get help. Hope that makes sense. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
ladyoceania
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, it makes perfect sense. I really wasn't sure where to post first. I'm still not sure how I really feel about the whole thing, but, I knew I had to start somewhere. I will copy and paste my whole message from here, there, and then you can delete this if needed. Smile Thank you for thinking to protect me and this board just in case the name was a real name - I understand completely. Smile
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scamwarners can help you best.

Please, Eater baiters, I kindly request that all baiters lay off this scammer until Scamwarners has the chance to sort things out. The victim has used their real details here to talk to this scammer. Thanks for cooling your jets.

Safari Issac to Chad
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No worries, Slap. This scumbag is still working on the victim and her safety s paramount. This is a "keep off" situation.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
ladyoceania
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I received notification of a reply here...just wanted to say thank you. I had to get a new cell number today - I woke up this morning to 5 calls missed from him on my cell phone. I guess he saw he was blocked on FB. I blocked the number after I saw that, and went to get my number changed.
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good job, ladyoceania! We want you to be safe, and not have to put up with harassment. Hopefully soon this will all go away. Cool

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic