SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Victor Momodu

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My first real bait, going on for more than a month, it ended because of lack of time and fun.

Quote:
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 212.74.114.37
X-Originating-IP: [212.74.114.37]
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from 212.74.114.37 (EHLO mk-smarthost-1.mail.uk.tiscali.com) (212.74.114.37) by mta279.mail.scd.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 28 Jun 2004 08:27:30 -0700
Received: from mk-cpfront-2.mail.uk.tiscali.com ([212.74.114.4]:47172 helo=mk-cpfrontend.uk.tiscali.com) by mk-smarthost-1.mail.uk.tiscali.com with esmtp (Exim 4.30) id 1Bey2A-000N1J-IS; Mon, 28 Jun 2004 16:27:02 +0100
Received: from [80.255.38.249] by mk-cpfrontend.uk.tiscali.com with HTTP; Mon, 28 Jun 2004 16:27:01 +0100
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 08:27:01 -0700
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Subject: Your personal Attention
To: [email protected]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Length: 2080

Dear Sir/madam,

REPLY TO: [email protected]

First, I must solicit your confidant in this transaction, this is by
virtue
of its nature as utterly CONFIDENTIAL and TOP SECRET. Though I know
that
the transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and
worried,
but I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day. We
have
decided to contact you due to the urgency of this transaction.

Let me start by first introducing myself properly to you, I am ENGR.
VICTOR
MOMODU, A Director with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation
(NNPC)
Eleme Refinery. I came to know of you in my private search for a
reliable
and reputable person to handle the confidential transaction, which
involves
the transfer of a huge sum of money to a foreign account requiring
maximum
confidence.

THE PROPOSITION: a foreigner, Engineer James Akmed, an Oil
Merchant/Contractor
with the Federal Government of Nigeria, until his suspension three
years
ago, executed with us at Eleme Refinery of NNPC, and had a total
contract
executed worth (Thirty-Two Million,Five Hundred Thousand United States
Dollar)
which flows in the Corporation's suspense account.

It is because of the allegation/petition leveled against him that he
(Engr.
James Akmed) who is a close friend to the late dictatorship General
Sanni
Abacha (formal Military President of Nigeria) who died in office in
and during his tenure the country experienced various mismanagement and
series of malpractices were carried out in collaboration with his
foreign
friends.

However, a Panel were set up to investigate the issue, who found him
(Engr.
James Akmed) guilty and the present Democratic President of Nigeria
Chief
Olusegun Obasanjo suspended him from transacting any business in
Nigeria
with immediate effect and was asked to leave the country.

However, these made the contract fund "UNCLAIMED" which was only known
to
my colleagues and I. Fortunately, all the Contract document including
the
"CONTRACT COMPLETION CERTIFICATE" are with me but the need for a very
trustworthy
foreign business man/woman whom I would present as the Foreign
contractor/beneficiary
to claim the fund.

In order to achieve this development, some of my colleagues and I now
seek
your permission to have you stand as the FOREIGN CONTRACTOR so that the
funds would be released and paid into your account as beneficiary's who
executed the contract in the year 1999. All documents and proves to
enable
you get this fund will be carefully worked out.

More so, we are assuring you of a 100% risk free involvement. Your
stays while the rest would be for me and my colleagues for investment
purposes
in your country.

We have agree that, the funds be shared thus, after it has been
transferred
into your nominated account: (1) 30% of the money will go to you for
acting
as the beneficiary of the fund. (2.) 5% will be set aside for
reimbursement
to both parties for any incidental expenses that may be incurred in the
cause of the transfer. (3). 65% to us the originator of the
transaction.

If this proposal is acceptable by you, furnish me with your most
confidential
Telephone and Fax Number(s), Company Name to use, Banking information
including
the A/C Number, Swift Code (if any).These informations are for filing
up
claims in your favour.

I assure you that if you will follow my instruction, the fund shall be
in
your Account within 7-10 days of this transaction.

Thanking you for your kind understanding in this regard while I await
your
urgent response.

My best regards,
ENGR. VICTOR MOMODU (MNSE)

REPLY TO: [email protected]

Quote:

Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 04:43:30 -0700 (PDT)

Subject: Re: Your personal Attention

Hi Victor,

I received a email that you need help to secure $ 32.500.000.
Was this email intended to be sent to me?
Can you tell me more about it?

Baiter.

Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 14:33:41 +0100 (BST)

Subject: MY DEAAR BAITER - DETAILS OF THIS TRANSACTION, YOUR URGENT REPLY PLEASE
To: "Baiter" <[email protected]>

My Dear Baiter.,

This is to acknowledge receipt of your express response. Thank you so much.

To answer your question, yes, I wrote the mail to you for your personal attention and if you are interested for both us to put heads together and realize this business for our benefits.

Please first confirm to me if you wll be capable to handle a business of this nature. It involves you being my partner and ready to participate in all measures to receive this money in your account.

If you feel that you will be capable and want us to continue with you find below the details of work you must know to enable us proceed in the submission of your personal/bank informations to my corporation NNPC for approval of the contract documents in your name to make you or your company legally fit to receive this contract fund $32.5 million u.s. dollars in your account.

DETAILS.

To transfer this money into your personal or Company's account, a fresh file has to be opened here in your name or your company's name. Therefore we request you to furnish us with your personal/banking particulars thus:

1. Your full names and address.
2 Your company name and address
3 Your telephone number:
4. Your personal fax number,
5. Your bank name and address:
6. Your account number, sort code (if any)
7. Name of account:

Please forward these informations fully today to enable me submit the application for the approval of the fund in your particulars as the beneficiary of the fund and as contractor to my corporation "Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).

This transaction is expected to be concluded within (10) bank working days on the receipt of your personal/bank particulars as stated in items 1 - 7 above and if you follow my directives and instructions carefuly.

However, by virtue of our position as civil servants, we are not permitted by law to operate foreign account. This is why we are asking for your assistance to provide the necessary documents to facilitate the transfer of this fund into any account you will nominate.

Meanwhile, for the fact that we are still in Government Service, I would want you to keep this deal top secret, both from friends and family members in order not to blow up the deal, which could jeopardize our career which we have laboured for in the past years.

It is worthy to inform you that this transaction is entirely based on trust since this money is going to be into your own bank account. Bear in mind that this is absolutely a private and personal deal, and hence should be treated with all measures of secrecy and absolute confidentiality.

When we receive the above information from you by email, we shall apply and obtain the necessary payment approvals from the relevant authorities including the Federal Ministry of Finance (F.M.F) which shall allocate you or your company foreign exchange cover for US$32.5 million U.S Dollars. You or your company shall then be officially regarded as the beneficiary of the fund and as payment to you as a foreign contractor to Nigerian National Peetroleum Corporation (NNPC).

However, your prompt reply will enable us to expedite action by forwarding the information (your personal/bank particulars) to the authority concerned for immediate Processing of the approval document/remittance of the contract fund.

At any stage of development, we shall send you copies of all the approved documents for your perusal until the amount reflects in the government's schedule list for payment, then I and two of my colleagues will come to your country to man our share of the proceed, part of our own share shall be use to set up a foreign trade, which will also be supervised by you as a partner.

Let's trust that absolute confidentiality be our watchword throughout this business transaction. Your line of business does not matter in regard this transaction.

My telephone number is +234 - 8033 - 78 - 3113. You can call me any time for more clarification.

Your immediate response will be highly appreciated. PLEASE KEEP THIS BUSINESS TO YOURSELF ONLY AND VERY CONFIDENTIAL IF YOU WANT US TO SUCCEED,

Best Regards,
ENGR. VICTOR MOMODU (MNSE)

Quote:

Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 15:29:50 -0700 (PDT)

Subject: Re: MY DEAAR BAITER - DETAILS OF THIS TRANSACTION, YOUR URGENT REPLY PLEASE
To: "victor momodu" <[email protected]>

Hi,

Thank you for your email.

Let me first tell me about myself.
I currently work on a six-months mission on a off-shore rig in the North Sea. I have now Cayman nationality (for tax-reasons), but I am from XXXX.

Here is the info you requested.

1. Your full names and address.
Baiter
XXXXX

mailing-address:
XXXXX

2 Your company name and address
none
3 Your telephone number:
see above under 1
4. Your personal fax number,
none
5. Your bank name and address:
XXXXXX

6. Your account number, sort code (if any)
XXXX
7. Name of account
unassigned/nameless

Note on the telephone, when you, call you will be redirected to Europe, and then goes communication to the rig by radio (marifone). I don't have a personal phone, cellphones don't work here. All mail goes through the international office in Bermuda.
Both is not secure to use cause monitoring due to terrorist treats.

So I suggest to use e-mail cause this is safe (I use webmail).

Hope to hear you soon.

Baiter

Quote:

Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 16:03:44 +0100 (BST)

Subject: MY DEAAR BAITER - YOUR PERSONAL/BANK INFORMATION SUBMITTEED TODAY

My dear Friend Baiter

This is to acknowledge receipt of your mail with your personal/bank information as needed to apply for the approval of the contract documents in your name.

Please note that your company name and address will have to be registered here at the Corporate Affairs Commission an arm of our government that is in charge of registering company names for business. This will enable you and your company do business in nigeria and be paid for as this transaction is concerned.

As you said, you do not have a personal company, but the nature of this business requires that there must be a company name of the contractor. I have therefore choosen a company name for you which must be registered here to suit this business. The name I have choosen is:

BAITER ENGINEERING CONSULTANCY SERVICES
XXXXX

Please let me know if this is o.k.

I wish to inform you further that I have this afternoon submitted an application with your personal/bank information to my corporation NNPC (Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation) as a foreign contractor who has completed his project with the corporation and now asking for his payment.

Due to the nature of the transaction, I have given the sum of $15,000.00 to the chairman of the committed in charge of the approvals for him and his committee members as tips for express approval and backdate of the contract documents to suit this claim. He has assured me that the documents will be approved and sent to the Federal Ministry of Finance for approval of the contract claims and release of the fund.
My dear friend, Please keep everything about this transaction to yourself only, very confidential to enable us succeed.

Note that after the approval of the contract documents in your name, all government agencies in charge of the release of the fund to your account will be communicating with you directly as the beneficiary of the fund. Nobody will know me to be involved in this transaction directly, but only you as the owner of the contract fund. I will only be underground working for our success.

So whatever information or mail you may receive, you must endeavour to forward it to me for my verification and to enable me advice you on what your response will be to avoid mistake on your side. This is also to avoid fallen into the hands of dubious people as after the approval of the contract documents are given, your personal/bank information will be placed on the Ministry's notice board among other contractors, and some dubious officials may copy your information and start reaching you with a view to divert this fund or claim some money from you with a fictitious names and reasons.

You must also inform me when you receive any mail relating to the claim of this fund or similar so that I will verify it and advice you the way forward.

I am sure that the approved contract documents will be ready by Monday the 5th of July as the chairman in charge of the approval has assured me and I will send them to you through scanned attachment to your email box for your records and keeps as the owner of the fund.

If you find it convenient, please give me a telephone call. My mobile telephone number is 234 - 8033 - 78 - 3113, you can reach me any time of the day.

I will send you my scanned International Passport with my photograph including my ID so you can see and know who is your business partner before we meet face to face in your country.

Extend my warmth greetings to your family until we meet in your country after the transfer of the contract money into your account for our benefits.

Engr. Victor Momodu

Quote:

Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 16:04:13 +0100 (BST)

Subject: MY DEAAR BAITER - YOUR PERSONAL/BANK INFORMATION SUBMITTEED TODAY

My dear Friend Baiter

This is to acknowledge receipt of your mail with your personal/bank information as needed to apply for the approval of the contract documents in your name.

Please note that your company name and address will have to be registered here at the Corporate Affairs Commission an arm of our government that is in charge of registering company names for business. This will enable you and your company do business in nigeria and be paid for as this transaction is concerned.

As you said, you do not have a personal company, but the nature of this business requires that there must be a company name of the contractor. I have therefore choosen a company name for you which must be registered here to suit this business. The name I have choosen is:

XXXXX

Please let me know if this is o.k.

I wish to inform you further that I have this afternoon submitted an application with your personal/bank information to my corporation NNPC (Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation) as a foreign contractor who has completed his project with the corporation and now asking for his payment.

Due to the nature of the transaction, I have given the sum of $15,000.00 to the chairman of the committed in charge of the approvals for him and his committee members as tips for express approval and backdate of the contract documents to suit this claim. He has assured me that the documents will be approved and sent to the Federal Ministry of Finance for approval of the contract claims and release of the fund.
My dear friend, Please keep everything about this transaction to yourself only, very confidential to enable us succeed.

Note that after the approval of the contract documents in your name, all government agencies in charge of the release of the fund to your account will be communicating with you directly as the beneficiary of the fund. Nobody will know me to be involved in this transaction directly, but only you as the owner of the contract fund. I will only be underground working for our success.

So whatever information or mail you may receive, you must endeavour to forward it to me for my verification and to enable me advice you on what your response will be to avoid mistake on your side. This is also to avoid fallen into the hands of dubious people as after the approval of the contract documents are given, your personal/bank information will be placed on the Ministry's notice board among other contractors, and some dubious officials may copy your information and start reaching you with a view to divert this fund or claim some money from you with a fictitious names and reasons.

You must also inform me when you receive any mail relating to the claim of this fund or similar so that I will verify it and advice you the way forward.

I am sure that the approved contract documents will be ready by Monday the 5th of July as the chairman in charge of the approval has assured me and I will send them to you through scanned attachment to your email box for your records and keeps as the owner of the fund.

If you find it convenient, please give me a telephone call. My mobile telephone number is 234 - 8033 - 78 - 3113, you can reach me any time of the day.

I will send you my scanned International Passport with my photograph including my ID so you can see and know who is your business partner before we meet face to face in your country.

Extend my warmth greetings to your family until we meet in your country after the transfer of the contract money into your account for our benefits.

Engr. Victor Momodu

Quote:

Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 17:16:13 -0700 (PDT)

Subject: Re: MY DEAAR BAITER - YOUR PERSONAL/BANK INFORMATION SUBMITTEED TODAY

Hi Mr. Victor Momodu, .

Company name etc. is OK.

I'm waiting for further details.of the transaction

I've attached a copy of my passport for proper identification.

Gr.

Baiter

Quote:

Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 11:13:50 +0100 (BST)

Subject: MY DEAAR BAITER - I WISH YOU AND FAMILY A HAPPY WEEKEND

My Dear Baiter,

Thanks for your express response to my mail to you yesterday. I am happy also to receive your scanned passport with you photograph on it. Now I can see and know who is my business partner.

I will on Monday send you my office ID and my international passport with my photograph on it also so that you can see and know me.

I will be sending you scanned copies of the contract documents after approval has been given in your name on Monday also. The chairman whom I gave money to yesterday as tips has assured me that they will do a good job for us. The important once I will send to you as I cannot send to you all the contract documents of about 14 pages. They will be in your file.

Note that after the approval has been given by various government agencies that are in charge of the release of the fund to your account, these government agencies will be communicating with you directly as the foreign contractor and beneficiary of the fund, I will not know of all these as they do not know me directly to be involved in the contractas I am working underground for our success, so I will be getting all information from you. So what mail or document you may receive from any government agency relating to this business, you must forward it to me for my information and to enable me advice you on what your response will be to avoid you making any mistake.

PLEASE, I HAVE TO LET YOU KNOW AGAIN, you must keep all informtion about this business to yourself only and very confidential not discussing it with anybody if you want us to succeed.

I will get you further information on Monday.

Greetings to your family and may God bless you.

I wish you a happy weekend.

Engr. Victor Momodu

Quote:

Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 11:19:58 +0100 (BST)

Subject: MY DEAAR BAITER - I RESEND

My Dear Baiter,

Thanks for your express response to my mail to you yesterday. I am happy also to receive your scanned passport with you photograph on it. Now I can see and know who is my business partner.

I will on Monday send you my office ID and my international passport with my photograph on it also so that you can see and know me.

I will be sending you scanned copies of the contract documents after approval has been given in your name on Monday also. The chairman whom I gave money to yesterday as tips has assured me that they will do a good job for us. The important once I will send to you as I cannot send to you all the contract documents of about 14 pages. They will be in your file.

Note that after the approval has been given by various government agencies that are in charge of the release of the fund to your account, these government agencies will be communicating with you directly as the foreign contractor and beneficiary of the fund, I will not know of all these as they do not know me directly to be involved in the contractas I am working underground for our success, so I will be getting all information from you. So what mail or document you may receive from any government agency relating to this business, you must forward it to me for my information and to enable me advice you on what your response will be to avoid you making any mistake.

PLEASE, I HAVE TO LET YOU KNOW AGAIN, you must keep all informtion about this business to yourself only and very confidential not discussing it with anybody if you want us to succeed.

I will get you further information on Monday.

Greetings to your family and may God bless you.

I wish you a happy weekend.

Engr. Victor Momodu

Quote:

Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2004 08:10:52 -0700 (PDT)

Subject: Re: MY DEAAR BAITER - I RESEND

Hi Mr. Victor Momodu,

Thanks for your last email.

I'm waiting for the next step.

Gr.

Baiter

Quote:

Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 12:10:49 +0100 (BST)

Subject: MY DEAAR BAITER - I WILL GET BACK TO YOU LATER TODAY

My Dear Friend Baiter,

How was your weekend, I hope you had a good and enjoyable weekend.

I write to inform you that our contract documents will be ready later today as I was intimited by the Chairman.

I will be sending you the scanned copies immediately I receive them so that you can keep them for your records.

I had contact my family lawyer to go to Abuja for the registration of your company and I made some money availabe for this purpose, He has called me on telephone and informed me that he has succeeded in the registration. He is also due to be back in a three hours from now.I will also scann the certificate of registration and send it to you also.

Please when you receive them, try and keep them to yourself only and very confidential.

May God bless you.

Engr. Victor Momodu

Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 18:45:59 +0100 (BST)

Subject: MY DEAAR BAITER - I attached my ID's and approval from the Ministry

Quote:

My Dear Friend Baiter,

I have just scanned my office ID, my International passport and also a copy of the approval of our contract from ther Federal Ministry of Finance. I got the ministry's approval through my contact with the ministry.,

The two contract documents are yet to be received, I hope to send them to you by tomorrow when my family lawyer is back, I am yet to see him and also the charman of the approval of the contract documents is not in his office uptill this time of my writing you.

I would want you to find a place and give me a call or send me mail to confirm the receipt of these scanned ID's and certificate.

Hope to hear from you tomorrow as it is about 7.00p.m. here now.

Best regards and God bless.
Engr. Victor Momodu

Quote:

Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 15:05:59 -0700 (PDT)

Subject: Re: MY DEAAR BAITER - I attached my ID's and approval from the Ministry

Hi Mr. Victor Momodu,

I received the documents. .

Gr.

Baiter

Quote:

Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 12:29:52 +0100 (BST)

Subject: MY DEAAR BAITER - I attached two certificates I received today

My Dear Baiter,

Thanks for your confirmation of receipt of the scanned documents i sent to you yesterday.

I am happy to inform you that all documents about the contract has been completed and approved. The chairman of the Committee gave me this morning the completion certificate of the job by your company and also my family lawyer brought to me the photocopy of the Certificate of Incorporation of your company showing that your company has been registered here in nigeria and can do business and be paid for. The original of the documents are in your file.

I have scanned the two certificates and I hereby attached them to your mail for you records also.

Please keep them very confidential and remember that whatever mail you may receive in respect of this transaction, do not fail to forward it to me as all government agencies in charge of the approval and release of the contract fund will be communicating with directly as the foreign contractor and benefificary and owner of the fund.

I also want you to confirm the receipt of these two certificates.
All other contract documents 14 pages in number are in your file that has been submitted to the Federal Ministry of Finance.

I will update you further as we progress.

Best regards
Engr. Victor Momodu

Quote:

Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 15:08:57 +0100 (BST)

Subject: RE: CONTRACT DOCUMENTS RECEIVED FROM NNPC

OFFICE OF THE HONOURABLE MINISTER,
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE,
INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS
FOREIGN OPERATIONS DEPARTMENT,
GARKI, FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY, ABUJA.
P.M.B: 15267
EMAIL: [email protected]

OUR REF:.FGN/CONT/TT/02/156

FROM THE DESK OF: DR. MRS. NGOZI OKONJO-IWEALA,B.SC, ACCI, AIB, AIT

ATTN: BAITER,
BAITER ENGINEEERING CONSULTING SERVICES, XXXXX.

RE: CONTRACT DOCUMENTS RECEIVED FROM NNPC FOR PAYMENT IN FAVOUR OF BAITER ENGINEEERING CONSULTING SERVICES, XXXXX VALUED $32.5 MILLION U.S. DOLLARS

SIR,

THIS IS TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT YOUR CONTRACT DOCUMENTS RECEIVED FROM THE NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION (NNPC) FOR APPROVAL HAS BEEN VERIFIED BY THE LEGAL DEPARTMENT OF THIS OFFICE AND FOUND YOUR CLAIM GEUNINE AND LEGAL IN ACCORDING WITH THE REQULATIONS GUIDING CONTRACT AWARD/EXECUTION FOR THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

WE FURTHER INFORM YOU THAT YOUR CONTRACT PAYMENT HAS BEEN GIVEN A PARTIAL APPROVED ACCORDINGLY AS SUBMITTED.

YOUR FILE AND INFORMATION HAS BEEN PASSED TO THE OFFICE OF THE ACCOUNTANT-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION FOR PROCESSING/PAYMENT AND FINAL APPROVAL.

ENDEAVOUR TO GET BACK TO THIS OFFICE TO ACKNOWLEDGE RECEIPT OF THIS MAIL.

CONGRATULATIONS.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
DR. MRS. NGOZI OKONJO-IWEALA
(For) HONOURABLE. MINISTER OF FINANCE (FMF)

CC: THE OFFICE OF THE ACCOUNTANT-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION.

NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION (NNPC)

Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 08:18:31 -0700 (PDT)

Subject: PAYMENT OF YOUR CONTRACT SUM OF USD$32.5 MILLION U.S. DOLLARS WITH REFERENCE CONTRACT NUMBER 046/NNPC/EL/RF/PH/99.

Quote:

OFFICE OF THE ACCOUNTANT-GENERAL
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

OUR REF:.FGN/AGF/IFT/216/04

FROM THE DESK OF: MR.JAMES KOYODE NAYIEJU, B.SC
(LOND), ACCI, AIB, AIT (Nigerian) MNI.

PAYMENT NOTIFICATION AND TEMPORARLY APPROVAL FOR THE IMMEDIATE PAYMENT OF YOUR CONTRACT SUM OF USD$32.5 MILLION U.S. DOLLARS WITH REFERENCE CONTRACT NUMBER 046/NNPC/EL/RF/PH/99.

SIR,

REFERENCE TO A COPY OF LETTER FROM THE HONOURABLE MINISTER OF FINANCE (FMF) MRS/DR. NGOZI OKONJO IWEALA AND APPROVED LETTER FROM OFFICE OF (NNPC CONTRACT AWARD COMMITTEE) DR. HASSAN IMAM SEEKING AN APPROVAL /PAYMENT ON YOUR CONTRACT CLAIM AND SUBSEQUENT LETTER RECEIVED TODAY FROM OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY APPROVING THE IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF YOUR CONTRACT SUM INTO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT.

WE ARE PLEASED TO INFORM YOU THAT THE ACCOUNTANT GENERAL OF THE FEDERAL, REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS HAS THIS 6TH DAY OF JULY,2004 HEREBY GIVEN A TEMPORARILY APPROVAL FOR THE PAYMENT OF THIRTY-TWO MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS (USD$32.5 MILLION U.S.D.) INTO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT.

YOU ARE EXPECTED TO VISIT THE INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS SURVEILLANCE OFFICE, FOREIGN OPERATIONS DEPARTMENT PREMISES, ABUJA -NIGERIA TO ENDORSE ALL THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS THAT WILL FACILITATE THE REMITTANCE OF THIS FUND INTO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT TO AVOID WRONG TRANSFER/PAYMENT OF FUND.

ON THE OTHER HAND, YOU HAVE OTHER OPTION BELLOW:

TO SECURE A FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA ACCREDITED ATTORNEY TO REPRESENT YOU AND SIGN THE CONTRACT DOCUMENTS ON YOUR BEHALF.

YOU ARE REQUESTED TO CONTACT THIS OFFICE WITHIN 72 BANKING HOURS ON THE ABOVE E-MAIL ADDRESS FOR ANY CLARIFICATION AND TO ENABLE US KNOW YOUR OPTION/CHOICE.

CONGRATULATIONS.

THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

MR.JAMES KOYODE NAYIEJU
ACCOUNTNT-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION
DIRECTOR FOREIGN OPERATIONS (AGF).
INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS DEPARTMENT.

CC. THE PRESIDENCY
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF JUSTICE.
CONTRACT AWARD COMMITTEE
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE ( FMF)
HOUSE OF SENATE
ALL (FGN) OFFICIALS ON FINANCIAL MATTERS

Quote:

Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 13:49:32 -0700 (PDT)

Subject: Re: MY DEAAR BAITER - I attached two certificates I received today

Hi Mr. Victor Momodu,

I received some documents, but could not read them, as they are of bad quality.

Pls. send them in better shape.. .

Gr.

Baiter

Quote:

Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 15:20:24 -0700 (PDT)

Subject: RE: CONTRACT DOCUMENTS RECEIVED FROM NNPC
To: "DR.NGOZI OKONGO-IWEALA" <[email protected]>

Confirmation of receipt.

Quote:

Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 10:46:08 +0100 (BST)

Subject: MY DEAAR BAITER - IPlease forward the mails to me today for my information

My Dear Baiter,

I received your mail. I wonder that the two certificates did not come out clearly. However, I the disket where I saved it is not with me now in the office, I will bring it and send it to you tomorrow again.

My contacts informed me that the Federal Ministry of Finance and also the Accountant-General of the Federation's office wrote to you yesterday to convey to you the approval of our contract fund.

If this is so, I am very happy as this shows that my spendings so far have yielded good results.

Please forward the mails to me now so that I can go through it and be informed of what they are saying and also advice you on what your response will be to them so that you will not make mistake in reply them.

Please be confidential in this transaction.

I am waiting to receive the mails if you have receive such mails from the Finance ministry and also from the Accountant-General's office.

Best regards my friend.
Engr. Victor Momodu

Quote:

Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 10:46:31 +0100 (BST)

Subject: MY DEAAR BAITER - IPlease forward the mails to me today for my information

My Dear Baiter,

I received your mail. I wonder that the two certificates did not come out clearly. However, I the disket where I saved it is not with me now in the office, I will bring it and send it to you tomorrow again.

My contacts informed me that the Federal Ministry of Finance and also the Accountant-General of the Federation's office wrote to you yesterday to convey to you the approval of our contract fund.

If this is so, I am very happy as this shows that my spendings so far have yielded good results.

Please forward the mails to me now so that I can go through it and be informed of what they are saying and also advice you on what your response will be to them so that you will not make mistake in reply them.

Please be confidential in this transaction.

I am waiting to receive the mails if you have receive such mails from the Finance ministry and also from the Accountant-General's office.

Best regards my friend.
Engr. Victor Momodu

Quote:

Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 12:07:10 -0700 (PDT)

Subject: Fwd: RE: CONTRACT DOCUMENTS RECEIVED FROM NNPC

Note: forwarded message attached.

Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 13:15:14 +0100 (BST)

Subject: MY DEAR BAITER - I AM VERY HAPPY OF THE PROGRESS, PLEASE REPLY TO THE AG'S OFFICE NOW

My Dear Friend Baiter,

I wish to thank you so much for the mail you forwarded to me, this is the way it should be so that we do not make mistakes in responding.
I also wish to let you know that I am very happy that our claim is progressing very well as it is being attended to by the authorities. I am very happy that it has been approved.

I can see from the mail that the AG's office wants you to come to nigeria personally to sign the contract release documents yourself or with an option to appoint a federal government attorney to represent you in the signing of the documents.

I do not know what your situation is over there in terms of coming to do the signing yourself, but to me I will suggest that you chose the option of appointing a federal government attorney to represent you in the signing.

This will give us a cool mind as the government attorney, as I know will have to verify the legality and genuiness of all contract documents before signing it, and if the government attorney signs the claim, no other agency or person can stop the payment to your account as it is approved by the government attorney.

So my friend, I want you to right away write to the Accountant-General's office as follows:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Mr.BAITER of XXXXX - BAITER ENGINEERING CONSULTING SERVICES, wish to thank you so much for your communication. I am very pleased. I wish to inform you that due to my work and business engagements, I will not be able to come to nigeria personaly for the signing/release of my contract documents.

I would appreciate it so much if you can use your good office to assist me look for a good Federal Government Accredited Attorney whom I will appoint to represent me in the signing of my contract documents and supervise the release/payment of my contract fund into my nominated account in my behalf. Kindly introduce such attorney to me to enable me communicate with him to do the job for me.

I will be waiting for your urgent response Sir as the 72 hours given to me is fast elpasing.

Yours faithfully
Mr. Baiter
====================================================

Please my friend, send this letter above to the AG's office now so that he can introduce you to an attorney that will handle the signing of the contract documents, I am sure that he will oblige with your request. Note that immediately the attorney signs the documents, our fund will be finally approved by the AG's office for transfer to your account.

Do inform me what he says and if he introduces you to any attorney, do not hesitate to write to the attorney to inform him that you are appointing him to represent you for the purpose of signing your contract documents for the release of your fund to your account.

I will be waiting to hear from you after you have written to the AG and also to the attorney.

Engr. Victor Momodu

Quote:

Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 13:15:47 +0100 (BST)

Subject: MY DEAR BAITER - I AM VERY HAPPY OF THE PROGRESS, PLEASE REPLY TO THE AG'S OFFICE NOW

My Dear Friend Baiter,

I wish to thank you so much for the mail you forwarded to me, this is the way it should be so that we do not make mistakes in responding.
I also wish to let you know that I am very happy that our claim is progressing very well as it is being attended to by the authorities. I am very happy that it has been approved.

I can see from the mail that the AG's office wants you to come to nigeria personally to sign the contract release documents yourself or with an option to appoint a federal government attorney to represent you in the signing of the documents.

I do not know what your situation is over there in terms of coming to do the signing yourself, but to me I will suggest that you chose the option of appointing a federal government attorney to represent you in the signing.

This will give us a cool mind as the government attorney, as I know will have to verify the legality and genuiness of all contract documents before signing it, and if the government attorney signs the claim, no other agency or person can stop the payment to your account as it is approved by the government attorney.

So my friend, I want you to right away write to the Accountant-General's office as follows:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Mr.BAITER of XXXXX - BAITER ENGINEERING CONSULTING SERVICES, wish to thank you so much for your communication. I am very pleased. I wish to inform you that due to my work and business engagements, I will not be able to come to nigeria personaly for the signing/release of my contract documents.

I would appreciate it so much if you can use your good office to assist me look for a good Federal Government Accredited Attorney whom I will appoint to represent me in the signing of my contract documents and supervise the release/payment of my contract fund into my nominated account in my behalf. Kindly introduce such attorney to me to enable me communicate with him to do the job for me.

I will be waiting for your urgent response Sir as the 72 hours given to me is fast elpasing.

Yours faithfully
Mr. Baiter
====================================================

Please my friend, send this letter above to the AG's office now so that he can introduce you to an attorney that will handle the signing of the contract documents, I am sure that he will oblige with your request. Note that immediately the attorney signs the documents, our fund will be finally approved by the AG's office for transfer to your account.

Do inform me what he says and if he introduces you to any attorney, do not hesitate to write to the attorney to inform him that you are appointing him to represent you for the purpose of signing your contract documents for the release of your fund to your account.

I will be waiting to hear from you after you have written to the AG and also to the attorney.

Engr. Victor Momodu

Quote:

Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 12:40:20 -0700 (PDT)

Subject: Re: MY DEAR BAITER - I AM VERY HAPPY OF THE PROGRESS, PLEASE REPLY TO THE AG'S OFFICE NOW

Hi Mr. Victor Momodu,

I thank you for your very long email, but I think I'm not comfortable the way it's going.

Why can't they just send me the papers to sign, and I send them back signed?

Otherwise I'm not secure with an appointed lawyer. You'd rather get a known one like one from ABDULAI, TAIWO & CO.

Pls. send the last discussed documents in better quality.

Gr.

Baiter

Quote:

Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 10:14:00 +0100 (BST)

Subject: Re: MY DEAR BAITER - PLEASE GET TO THE AG AS I HAVE DIRECTED

My Dear Baiter,

Thanks for your mail. I was carried away yesterday when I was writing you. The original of the two certificates i.e. the Certificate of Incorporatin of your Company and Certificate of Job Completion of your project were submitted into your file and has been passed over to the Federal Ministry of Finance by the Chairman in charge of contract document approvals from my corporation NNPC.,

It is not possible for me to get hold of the original of the documents again. I only have the scanned copies in my disket which you said is not clear.

I have also found out from my contacts that it is very impossible for the government authorities to send you a 14 paged contract documents to you either by courier or post as they are vital and confidential documents that cannot leave the office of the Accountat-General's until the documents are sign by you or your representation attorney.

I was made to understand that the contract documents will be sent to you and your bankers to prove the source of the fund coming into your account after all processes for the release of the fund has been met, It is by then that you will get all the documents for your records.

Two: my friend, it is not possible to appoint any other lawyer in the country that is not a Federal Government Accredited Attorney. I would have used the services of my family lawyer who went to Abuja to register your company. It is only a Federal Government Registered Attorney that can handle the signing of contract/release of contract fund to contractors

I have thought of this your suggestion, but found out that it is not possible hence I did not hesitate to advice you to write to the AG to assist you get a federal governent attorney. They have list of registered attorney working with them. ABDULAI, TAIWO & CO is not part of the list, I think that he is a private solicitor.

So my friend, the only option to get your contract documnts signed is to get a government attorney. Please send the mail text I sent to you yesterday to the AG so that he can introduce you to one of the attorneys working with them.

I will be waiting for your further information my friend.

Best Regard and have a happy weekend

Engr. Victor Momodu

Quote:

Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 10:16:42 +0100 (BST)

Subject: MY DEAR BAITER - I REND

My Dear Baiter,

Thanks for your mail. I was carried away yesterday when I was writing you. The original of the two certificates i.e. the Certificate of Incorporatin of your Company and Certificate of Job Completion of your project were submitted into your file and has been passed over to the Federal Ministry of Finance by the Chairman in charge of contract document approvals from my corporation NNPC.,

It is not possible for me to get hold of the original of the documents again. I only have the scanned copies in my disket which you said is not clear.

I have also found out from my contacts that it is very impossible for the government authorities to send you a 14 paged contract documents to you either by courier or post as they are vital and confidential documents that cannot leave the office of the Accountat-General's until the documents are sign by you or your representation attorney.

I was made to understand that the contract documents will be sent to you and your bankers to prove the source of the fund coming into your account after all processes for the release of the fund has been met, It is by then that you will get all the documents for your records.

Two: my friend, it is not possible to appoint any other lawyer in the country that is not a Federal Government Accredited Attorney. I would have used the services of my family lawyer who went to Abuja to register your company. It is only a Federal Government Registered Attorney that can handle the signing of contract/release of contract fund to contractors

I have thought of this your suggestion, but found out that it is not possible hence I did not hesitate to advice you to write to the AG to assist you get a federal governent attorney. They have list of registered attorney working with them. ABDULAI, TAIWO & CO is not part of the list, I think that he is a private solicitor.

So my friend, the only option to get your contract documnts signed is to get a government attorney. Please send the mail text I sent to you yesterday to the AG so that he can introduce you to one of the attorneys working with them.

I will be waiting for your further information my friend.

Best Regard and have a happy weekend

Engr. Victor Momodu

Quote:

Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 14:30:35 -0700 (PDT)

Subject: urgent

Hi Mr. Victor Momodu,

I thank you for your last email, but I do not like the way you let it go. You are causing too much delay.

I want this transaction to be secure and confidential, so I don't want some appointed lawyer to be involved.

As you are an inhabit of Nigeria you should be better be informed, than me, about the status of Nigerian lawyers, cause as I am informed by our legal services , ABDULAI, TAIWO & CO. are Federal Government Registered Attorney's. Our legal services worked with them quite a lot in Nigeria Government rig deals. And ABDULAI, TAIWO & CO. work on no-cure-no-pay base, so you only have to pay them after the whole transaction has been performed. So that's to us both's benefit.
You can contact them at [email protected] or (234-1) 4937140, 4967982.

I either don't like that you perform in this transaction as a 'beunhaas'. See that you get proper scans of the mentioned documents. I can not deal with this transaction as I don't have all the details. You could ask the one you sent them to, to send a proper copy.

Please get on to it fast, as time is not on our side.

Gr.

Baiter

Quote:

Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 09:39:29 +0100 (BST)

Subject: My Dear Baiter - Get back to the AG today please

Dear Baiter,

I cannot understand you, I am here and knows what obtains here. Taiwo has his own field of representation on behalf of the government. The issue of signing contract documents at the AG's office is not part of his duty.

A federal government attorney that will be introduced to you by the AG will handle the job only and not all government attorneys. They have attorneys in different sector of government parastatals that handle government projects and services.

Look if you want us to get things done fast, you should be able to take my directives as I am here to protect and work for our success. I cannot mislead you or cheat you as we are going to meet face to face at the conclusion of this transaction.

All that is needed is to abide with the instructions of the authorities that are in charge of the approval and release of our fund. We do not need to go on our own way to sort things, otherwise, we will have problems with the government authorities in charge of this project.

Please do not bring the information about this transaction to the notice of Taiwo and co, as they are no part of this deal nor will ever assist us in getting this fund. As you know it is very confidential.

Probably you are afraid of the fees of the attorney that will sign the contract fund on your behalf, I do not understand. We have gone a long way and I have spent so much money - about $25,000.00 in giving tips to the chairman and his committee members that approved the contract documents, registering your company name here, payment of three years tax clearance on your company etc. I did not bother you on all these as I know what I am doing, so the fees of the attorney cannot and will not stop us from receiving this fund as approved. I presently do not have any more money, but I know that we will get what we want.

We will both put heads together to solve whatever problem that may arise. So I cannot contact Taiwo and co. What you will do as the beneficiary of the contract fund is to contact the AG as I have directed you so that he can introduce you to any of the government attorneys working with them to handle this our job.

You know that 72 hours given to you by the AG to get back to them is elasping. I do not want us to have any problems due to the fact that we are not following their instructions.

Please send the mail text I have written to assisst you know what to write to the AG today please.

I am waiting to hear from you.

Engr. Victor Momodu

Quote:

Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 09:41:57 +0100 (BST)

Dear Baiter,

I cannot understand you, I am here and knows what obtains here. Taiwo has his own field of representation on behalf of the government. The issue of signing contract documents at the AG's office is not part of his duty.

A federal government attorney that will be introduced to you by the AG will handle the job only and not all government attorneys. They have attorneys in different sector of government parastatals that handle government projects and services.

Look if you want us to get things done fast, you should be able to take my directives as I am here to protect and work for our success. I cannot mislead you or cheat you as we are going to meet face to face at the conclusion of this transaction.

All that is needed is to abide with the instructions of the authorities that are in charge of the approval and release of our fund. We do not need to go on our own way to sort things, otherwise, we will have problems with the government authorities in charge of this project.

Please do not bring the information about this transaction to the notice of Taiwo and co, as they are no part of this deal nor will ever assist us in getting this fund. As you know it is very confidential.

Probably you are afraid of the fees of the attorney that will sign the contract fund on your behalf, I do not understand. We have gone a long way and I have spent so much money - about $25,000.00 in giving tips to the chairman and his committee members that approved the contract documents, registering your company name here, payment of three years tax clearance on your company etc. I did not bother you on all these as I know what I am doing, so the fees of the attorney cannot and will not stop us from receiving this fund as approved. I presently do not have any more money, but I know that we will get what we want.

We will both put heads together to solve whatever problem that may arise. So I cannot contact Taiwo and co. What you will do as the beneficiary of the contract fund is to contact the AG as I have directed you so that he can introduce you to any of the government attorneys working with them to handle this our job.

You know that 72 hours given to you by the AG to get back to them is elasping. I do not want us to have any problems due to the fact that we are not following their instructions.

Please send the mail text I have written to assisst you know what to write to the AG today please.

Engr. Victor Momodu

Quote:

Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 09:42:30 +0100 (BST)

Dear Baiter,

Engr. Victor Momodu

Quote:

Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 09:52:29 +0100 (BST)

Subject: Baiter - Re: the scanned documents

Baiter,

The original contract documents are in your file and cannot be removed or sent to you not untill the attorney who will represent you has signed the contract documents on your behalf as you will not be able to come to nigeria yourself.

Personally, it is very impossible for me to go to the Accountant-General's office to demand for the copies of the contract documents when I am not the beneficiary and even you the beneficiary cannot get them until they are signed and the fund released to your account, by then they will make the whole documents available to you and your bankers to explain the source of the fund in your account as it is a huge amont.

Please, Baiter, you have to believe all that I am telling you, trusting me to be your partner here and knows that whatever I have said has been verified before informing you. This will enable us to move forward fast and get what we want.

Like I have said, I only have the disket of the one I sent to you. I do not have access to get the original of the two documents in order to re-scan them again and sent to you. Just be calm, you will soon get all the documents as the beneficiary.

Best regards
Engr. Victor Momodu

Quote:

Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 11:53:45 -0700 (PDT)

Subject: Re: PAYMENT OF YOUR CONTRACT SUM OF USD$32.5 MILLION U.S. DOLLARS WITH REFERENCE CONTRACT NUMBER 046/NNPC/EL/RF/PH/99.
To: "JAMES NAYIEJU" <[email protected]>

I would appreciate it so much if you can use your good office to look for a good Federal Government Accredited Attorney whom will be appointed by mr Momodu to represent me in the signing of my contract documents and supervise the release/payment of my contract fund into my nominated account.

I will be waiting for your urgent response.

Yours faithfully
Mr. Baiter

Quote:

Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 03:28:35 -0700 (PDT)

Subject: APPOINTMENT OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA ACCREDITED ATTORNEY.

BAITEROFFICE OF THE ACCOUNTANT-GENERAL

ATTN: MR.BAITER

APPOINTMENT OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA ACCREDITED ATTORNEY.

SEQUEL TO YOUR EMAIL DATED 11TH JULY 2004 REGARDS YOUR OPTION,THEREBY YOU REQUEST THIS OFFICE TO ASSIST YOU APPOINT A FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA ACCREDITED ATTORNEY THAT WILL HELP YOU IN OUR OFFICE/PREMISES FOR THE ENDORSEMENT OF YOUR CONTRACT FUND RELEASE DOCUMENTS AND GET YOUR CONTRACT FUND TRANSFERRED INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY.

SIR, THIS OFFICE WILL NOT HESITATE TO INTRODUCE YOU TO ONE OF THE BEST ATTORNEY/LAWYER WE HAVE HERE IN NIGERIA BY NAME (BARRISTER KOLADE THOMAS AND ASSOCIATES, ATTORNEY AT LAW & NOTORIES PUBLIC, FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.
E-MAIL : [email protected]

I HAVE THIS MORNING INFORMED HIS OFFICE ABOUT YOUR REQUEST, BUT YOU AS THE CONTRACTOR THAT NEEDS HIS SERVICES IS ADVICED TO CONTACT HIM AND TELL HIM YOUR MISSION,AS THIS PRESENT ADMINISTRATION WANTS TO PUT SMILES IN THE FACES OF OUR FOREIGN INVESTORS.

HOWEVER YOU ARE REQUIRED TO CONTACT THE ATTORNEY IMMEDIATELY AS WE HAVE DIRECTED YOU ABOVE TO AVOID FURTHER DELAY IN THE SIGNING OF THE DOCUMENTS FOR THE FINAL APPROVAL/TRANSFER OF YOUR CONTRACT FUND.

YOU CAN GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY FOR MORE CLARIFICATION BY MAIL.

THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

(SIGNED)
MR.JAMES KOYODE NAYIEJU
ACCOUNTANT-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION
INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS DEPARTMENT
CC. THE PRESIDENCY
CONTRACT AWARD COMMITTEE
HOUSE OF SENATE

Quote:

Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 15:21:41 -0700 (PDT)

Subject: Fwd: APPOINTMENT OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA ACCREDITED ATTORNEY.

Note: forwarded message attached.

[quote]

Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 11:53:26 +0100 (BST)

Subject: OUR TERMS ON LEGAL REPRESENTATION

Barrister Kolade Thomas & associates
Attorneys & Notaries Public,
Dikat House, Ring Road,
BP 5930, 12 Avenue Ibadan - Nigeria
Email: [email protected]

Our Ref: Kl/Fgn/Leg/Sign/Rep/085/04

Subject: Legal representation

Attention: Baiter,

Sequel to your mail forwarded to this chambers from the office of the Accountant-General of the Federation, regarding the signing of your contract fund release documents at Foreign Operations Department International Financial Transactions office of Accountant-General, federal republic of Nigeria, I was highly touched by the content of your mail.

My client I want to bring to your notice that your request is highly welcomed by this office, sorry for my late response.
Sir Without much delay as regards the signing of this documents/transfer of this fund into your bank account, here are my terms and conditions as follows:

Consultation fee/Legal documents: U$3,350.00
Legal/Professional fee: U$4,500.00
Total:U$7,850.00

My consultation/legal documents fee of U$3,350.00 will be sent to me immediately through the account details for our international clients as shown below: Alternatively, for quick receipt of the money from you, you can send the money through Western union money transfer in the name of our accounts officier as shown below also:

MR. JONES IZUKA
NO. 12 DIKAT HOUSE,
RING ROAD,
IBADAN, OYO STATE, NIGERIA.

OR THROUGH THROUGH BANK DETAILS AS SHOWN BELOW:

BANKERS TRUST CO. N.Y.,
NEW YORK 10015
SWIFT CODE: BKTRUS33
A/C NO. 04 - 430 - 446
A/C NAME: STANDARD TRUST BANK
BENEFICIARY: TAFA MOMOH
A/C NO. 00818619702213

while my legal/Professional fee of U$4,500.00 has to be sent to me as soon as your contract fund is transferred and confirmed in your bank account i.e. at the conclusion of my representation on your behalf.

Then after payment send the transfer receipt information to me through scanned attachement. In receipt of this payment/confirmation and recorded, I will proceed to sign off your fund release documents as you requested. I will inform you as soon as I am through with the signing.

We thank you once again for giving us the opportunity to serve you in this capacity and

Last edited by 66 on Thu Dec 02, 2004 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

We thank you once again for giving us the opportunity to serve you in this capacity and we will serve you well to the conclusion of your contract payment.

I will advice you confirm by mail to me in receipt of this mail for more directive, as this may help us meet with the deadline.

I wait for your reply.

Yours faithfully,
Barrister Kolade Thomas (SAN)
(Legal Consultant (FGN)

CC: Accountant-General of the Federation.
Federal Ministry of Finnce.

Quote:

Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 13:30:41 +0100 (BST)

Subject: My Dear Baiter - I have not heard from you for about two days now

My Dear Baiter,

I am yet to hear from for about two days now. Please inform me if you have communicated with the AG and also the attorney if the AG has introduced one of the attorney's working with them?

I will be waiting to hear from you.

My greetings to your family.

Engr. Victor Momodu

Quote:

Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 14:04:07 -0700 (PDT)

Subject: Re: My Dear Baiter - I have not heard from you for about two days now

Hi Mr. Victor Momodu,

Again I am suprised by the way it is going.

You assured me that the transaction was riskfree.
Now you got me some lawyer I don't know, which askes $3,350.00 for a few hours job. I demanded a no-curee-no-pay lawyer, you remember! He wants the money to be sent to some other unknown people. There is no invoice or specifcation. He did not identify himself. And so on .... weird.

Gr.

Baiter

Quote:

'
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 15:42:47 -0700 (PDT)

Subject: urgent info needed

Dear Sirs,

I am in contact with a lawyer of your country:

Dikat House, Ring Road,

He wants me to send money for legal fees to:

MR. JONES IZUKA
NO. 12 DIKAT HOUSE,
RING ROAD,

BANKERS TRUST CO. N.Y.,
NEW YORK 10015
A/C NO. 04 - 430 - 446
A/C NO. 00818619702213

He uses ip number 212.165.132.231

I suspect there is something wrong with this.

Could you check this for me.

Thanks in advance

Quote:

Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 14:23:43 +0100 (BST)

Subject: My Dear Baiter - Please forward the mail from the attorney to me

My Dear Baiter,

I am in receipt of your mail. Could you please forward the attorney's mail to me so that I can understand what he is asking and for what reason. I have told you that whatever mail you may receive from various authorities, should be forwarded to me for verification so that you do not fall victim of some dubious people.

Secondly before I respond to this mail, I made inquiry about the lawyer and the fees you mentioned from the Federal Ministry of Finance, I was made to understand that there is no government attorney handling contractors signing documents that will use his personal money to obtain legal documents from the high court in behalf of his client without the client paying for it first. You know that this business is a deal and we must not expose ourselves to goverment authorities so that they can sign all our documents and get the fund transfered into your account. All documentations are in order as I am not afraid of any government lawyer to verify the claim. I am very sure they will find all contract documents for payment to be in order.

However, i am waiting to receive the mail from the attorney from you so that i can advice you to go ahead with the payment or not. If you want an invoice as to the purpose of the payment do request it from the attorney. But all I know is that Barrister Kolade Thomas is a government lawyer working for the government. You should be able to trust and believe all that I have told you as I am here to represent and protect this our business to success.

Please forward the mail to me today.

Best regards.
Engr. Victor Momdu

Quote:

Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 14:26:06 +0100 (BST)

Subject: My Dear Baiter - forward the attorney's mail to me

My Dear Baiter,

I am in receipt of your mail. Could you please forward the attorney's mail to me so that I can understand what he is asking and for what reason. I have told you that whatever mail you may receive from various authorities, should be forwarded to me for verification so that you do not fall victim of some dubious people.

Secondly before I respond to this mail, I made inquiry about the lawyer and the fees you mentioned from the Federal Ministry of Finance, I was made to understand that there is no government attorney handling contractors signing documents that will use his personal money to obtain legal documents from the high court in behalf of his client without the client paying for it first. You know that this business is a deal and we must not expose ourselves to goverment authorities so that they can sign all our documents and get the fund transfered into your account. All documentations are in order as I am not afraid of any government lawyer to verify the claim. I am very sure they will find all contract documents for payment to be in order.

However, i am waiting to receive the mail from the attorney from you so that i can advice you to go ahead with the payment or not. If you want an invoice as to the purpose of the payment do request it from the attorney. But all I know is that Barrister Kolade Thomas is a government lawyer working for the government. You should be able to trust and believe all that I have told you as I am here to represent and protect this our business to success.

Please forward the mail to me today.

Best regards.
Engr. Victor Momdu

Quote:

Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 14:10:32 -0700 (PDT)

Subject: Re: OUR TERMS ON LEGAL REPRESENTATION

kolade thomas <[email protected]> wrote:
Dikat House, Ring Road,

Sequel to your mail forwarded to this chambers from the office of the Accountant-General of the Federation, regarding the signing of your contract fund release documents at Foreign Operations Department International Financial Transactions office of Accountant-General, federal republic of Nigeria, I was highly touched by the content of your mail.

My client I want to bring to your notice that your request is highly welcomed by this office, sorry for my late response.
Sir Without much delay as regards the signing of this documents/transfer of this fund into your bank account, here are my terms and conditions as follows:

Consultation fee/Legal documents: U$3,350.00
Legal/Professional fee: U$4,500.00
Total:U$7,850.00

My consultation/legal documents fee of U$3,350.00 will be sent to me immediately through the account details for our international clients as shown below: Alternatively, for quick receipt of the money from you, you can send the money through Western union money transfer in the name of our accounts officier as shown below also:

MR. JONES IZUKA
NO. 12 DIKAT HOUSE,
RING ROAD,

BANKERS TRUST CO. N.Y.,
NEW YORK 10015
A/C NO. 04 - 430 - 446
A/C NO. 00818619702213

while my legal/Professional fee of U$4,500.00 has to be sent to me as soon as your contract fund is transferred and confirmed in your bank account i.e. at the conclusion of my representation on your behalf.

Then after payment send the transfer receipt information to me through scanned attachement. In receipt of this payment/confirmation and recorded, I will proceed to sign off your fund release documents as you requested. I will inform you as soon as I am through with the signing.

We thank you once again for giving us the opportunity to serve you in this capacity and we will serve you well to the conclusion of your contract payment.

I will advice you confirm by mail to me in receipt of this mail for more directive, as this may help us meet with the deadline.

I wait for your reply.

Yours faithfully,
(Legal Consultant (FGN)

Quote:

Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 15:13:36 +0100 (BST)

Subject: MY DEAR BAITER - THE ATTORNEY'S MAIL IS IN ORDER

My Dear Baiter,

I have seen and gone through the attorney's mail you forwarded to me as requested. The mail is actually from the barrister Kolade Thomas chambers.

I can see from the mail that the attorney is asking for Consultation fee/Legal documents of $3,350.00 and that we shall pay him his Legal/Professional fee of U$4,500.00 after the contract fund is confirmed in your account. I think this is good on our side.

My friend, I am close to 50 years of age now, I do not think I will take delight in deceiving you. We ought to be happy that the attorney can do the job for us when we give him money to obtain the legal documents and consultation fee. This practice is acceptable throughout the world. There is no fraudulent action on the side of the attorney. We will pay him the balance after we receive the contract money. Know that the money in question is a huge sum of money ($32.5 million u.s. dollars)
We should not act to be seen as if we have something to hide.

The government agencies that approved the fund for payment is looking at you the beneficiary to have spent so much money to execute the job for our government, and it will be ridiculous to be seen not able or arguing with the the attorney appointed to represent you over little fees. I do not know if you understand what I am saying.

So my brother, I am by this mail asking you to arrange and send the money to the attorney as he has directed you through western union or to the account he has given you so that we can get this money out for our benefits. You being the beneficiary is expected to send the money to him as he the attorney knows that you are not within the country.

I am strongly asking you to kindly make the money available to him so that we will not experience further delay. Immediately the attorney signs the contract documents, I am very sure that our contract fund will be released to your account.

Please try and keep records and receipts of all your expenses as I am doing here so that we can deduct all expenses both on your side and mine from the contract fund before we share the balance at agreed percentage.

I am making arrangements already to travel to meet with you in XXXXX. I presently do not have money, I will wait for you to confirm the money in your account, and I would want you to send me some money from the fund to enable me prepare for my travelling expenses.

Please my brother, when you are through with the attorney, do inform me so that I can send someone to the AG's office where he will do the signing of the documents to be sure that everything went well.

Do not feel bad or have any doubtful mine, I am here to represent you and see that we succeed.

I will be waiting for your mail after you are through in sending the money to the attorney.

Best regards my brother,
Engr. Victor Momodu

Quote:

Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 15:16:12 +0100 (BST)

Subject: I RESEND

My Dear Baiter,

I have seen and gone through the attorney's mail you forwarded to me as requested. The mail is actually from the barrister Kolade Thomas chambers.

I can see from the mail that the attorney is asking for Consultation fee/Legal documents of $3,350.00 and that we shall pay him his Legal/Professional fee of U$4,500.00 after the contract fund is confirmed in your account. I think this is good on our side.

My friend, I am close to 50 years of age now, I do not think I will take delight in deceiving you. We ought to be happy that the attorney can do the job for us when we give him money to obtain the legal documents and consultation fee. This practice is acceptable throughout the world. There is no fraudulent action on the side of the attorney. We will pay him the balance after we receive the contract money. Know that the money in question is a huge sum of money ($32.5 million u.s. dollars)
We should not act to be seen as if we have something to hide.

The government agencies that approved the fund for payment is looking at you the beneficiary to have spent so much money to execute the job for our government, and it will be ridiculous to be seen not able or arguing with the the attorney appointed to represent you over little fees. I do not know if you understand what I am saying.

So my brother, I am by this mail asking you to arrange and send the money to the attorney as he has directed you through western union or to the account he has given you so that we can get this money out for our benefits. You being the beneficiary is expected to send the money to him as he the attorney knows that you are not within the country.

I am strongly asking you to kindly make the money available to him so that we will not experience further delay. Immediately the attorney signs the contract documents, I am very sure that our contract fund will be released to your account.

Please try and keep records and receipts of all your expenses as I am doing here so that we can deduct all expenses both on your side and mine from the contract fund before we share the balance at agreed percentage.

I am making arrangements already to travel to meet with you in XXXXX. I presently do not have money, I will wait for you to confirm the money in your account, and I would want you to send me some money from the fund to enable me prepare for my travelling expenses.

Please my brother, when you are through with the attorney, do inform me so that I can send someone to the AG's office where he will do the signing of the documents to be sure that everything went well.

Do not feel bad or have any doubtful mine, I am here to represent you and see that we succeed.

I will be waiting for your mail after you are through in sending the money to the attorney.

Best regards my brother,
Engr. Victor Momodu

Quote:

Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 15:56:52 -0700 (PDT)

Subject: Re: I RESEND

Hi Mr. Victor Momodu

I think $3350 is too much money for such a simple job.
I don't know what to do next.

Gr.

Baiter

Quote:

Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 15:06:48 -0700 (PDT)

Subject: Fwd: Re: I RESEND

Note: forwarded message attached

Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 12:54:06 +0100 (BST)

Subject: MY DEAR BAITER - I HAD AN URGENT ASSIGNMENT

Quote:

My Dear Baiter,

I am very sorry that I did not notify you that I will not be in the office early this week. I was called to Warri Refinery for maintanance work on Saturday up till yesterday Tuesday. I have just resumed in my office. It was due to the outside work that made me not to respond to your two mails.

I have seen your mail below where you complained that $3,350.00 is too much for the attorney for such a simple job.

My dear brother, I have inquired about the money that the attorney requires from the AG's office as he works under the office of the A.G. The AG made me to understand that the $800.00 is only going to the attorney as his travelling allowance to fuel his car and feeding while on trip for the assignment. The balance of $2,450.00 is what the attorney must pay at the Federal Court of Justice to obtain the legal documents before he would be allowed to book for the signing date and perform the endorsement of the legal and contract documents.

He further made me to understand, that the receipt of such payments will be in your file as evidence of such payment at the Court.

So my dear brother, kindly and quickly do this for me so that we can not delay the signing ourselves. The important thing is for you to send the money to the attorney so that he can do this job for us. All that we need is his representation which will allow the authorities to transfer our fund to your account.

Please do your best before Friday this week in sending the money to the attorney as demanded so that he can book an appointment and pick a date early next week at the AG's office for the signing.

Please make sure you inform me accordingly when you have send the money to the attorney.

To make sure that the attorney does the job, you can inform the Accountant-General when you have send the money to the attorney so that he can be aware. But all I know is that the attorney is a well known and reputable personality in the country and cannot do anything funny.

I am waiting to hear from you my friend.

Engr. Victor Momodu

Quote:

Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 12:56:29 +0100 (BST)

Subject: MY DEAR BAITER - I HAD AN URGENT ASSIGNMENT

My Dear Baiter,

I am very sorry that I did not notify you that I will not be in the office early this week. I was called to Warri Refinery for maintanance work on Saturday up till yesterday Tuesday. I have just resumed in my office. It was due to the outside work that made me not to respond to your two mails.

I have seen your mail below where you complained that $3,350.00 is too much for the attorney for such a simple job.

My dear brother, I have inquired about the money that the attorney requires from the AG's office as he works under the office of the A.G. The AG made me to understand that the $800.00 is only going to the attorney as his travelling allowance to fuel his car and feeding while on trip for the assignment. The balance of $2,450.00 is what the attorney must pay at the Federal Court of Justice to obtain the legal documents before he would be allowed to book for the signing date and perform the endorsement of the legal and contract documents.

He further made me to understand, that the receipt of such payments will be in your file as evidence of such payment at the Court.

So my dear brother, kindly and quickly do this for me so that we can not delay the signing ourselves. The important thing is for you to send the money to the attorney so that he can do this job for us. All that we need is his representation which will allow the authorities to transfer our fund to your account.

Please do your best before Friday this week in sending the money to the attorney as demanded so that he can book an appointment and pick a date early next week at the AG's office for the signing.

Please make sure you inform me accordingly when you have send the money to the attorney.

To make sure that the attorney does the job, you can inform the Accountant-General when you have send the money to the attorney so that he can be aware. But all I know is that the attorney is a well known and reputable personality in the country and cannot do anything funny.

I am waiting to hear from you my friend.

Engr. Victor Momodu

Quote:

Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 13:11:15 +0100 (BST)

Subject: I would like you to give me a telephone call please

My Dear Brother,

Please find a confidential place and give me a call so that we can talk. I really want to speak with you before my coming to meet with you.

Secondly, please let me know if it will be appropriate to meet with you in XXXXX or in your country XXXX?

My telephone number again is - 234 - 8033 - 78 - 3113. I will be expecting your call.

I want us to conclude this transaction by next week so that I can make arrangement to come and meet with you at the upper week that is towards the end of this month July. My bank overdraft will be due for payment by this July ending so also to my creditor friends.

I am very sure that if you can send the money to the attorney and he performs his duty in endorsing all contract documents, the AG has assured that within 48 hours through telegraphic wire transfer, the contract fund will be transfered into your account.

So my brother, do your best please.

Engr. Victor Momodu

Quote:

Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 12:28:18 +0100 (BST)

Subject: My Dear brother Baiter - Please and Kindly do your best and be confidential

My Dear Brother Baiter,

How are you today. I hope you are o.k., I give glory to God.

Please I am waiting to hear from. Please try your best on the issue of the attorney's fees. Like I always tell you, trust and believe me in all I have told you. I am here to represent you untill we meet. The attorney's fees is genuine. The attorney is being guided by the government laws as regards the signing of contractors fund release documents. So go ahead and send the money to him to enable us get this our contract fund next week.

Please, when sending the money to the attorney, either through western union or through a bank account, do not for any reason disclose to anybody that the money is for a business transaction. You can say if asked that you are sending the money to your your personal friend so that you will not jeopardise the transaction.

If you are sending the $3,350.00 through western union, you can split the money in two halfs i.e. is in two forms of $1,675.00 in each form for easy acceptance by the western union due to monetary regulations coming into nigeria. but if through bank account, the $3,350.00 can go once.

Please my brother, do your best.

Engr. Victor Momodu

Quote:

Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 12:38:47 +0100 (BST)

Subject: My brother, please do your best - I resend

My Dear Brother Baiter,

How are you today. I hope you are o.k., I give glory to God.

Please I am waiting to hear from. Please try your best on the issue of the attorney's fees. Like I always tell you, trust and believe me in all I have told you. I am here to represent you untill we meet. The attorney's fees is genuine. The attorney is being guided by the government laws as regards the signing of contractors fund release documents. So go ahead and send the money to him to enable us get this our contract fund next week.

Please, when sending the money to the attorney, either through western union or through a bank account, do not for any reason disclose to anybody that the money is for a business transaction. You can say if asked that you are sending the money to your your personal friend so that you will not jeopardise the transaction.

If you are sending the $3,350.00 through western union, you can split the money in two halfs i.e. is in two forms of $1,675.00 in each form for easy acceptance by the western union due to monetary regulations coming into nigeria. but if through bank account, the $3,350.00 can go once.

Please my brother, do your best.

Engr. Victor Momodu

Quote:

Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 16:20:28 -0700 (PDT)

Subject: Re: My brother, please do your best - I resend

Hi Mr. Victor Momodu

I don't like this, a lawyer which uses an English yahoo mail address?

I want some proof! What is his website?
I want a passport-id.
And a proof that he is a government accredited lawyer.
And a bottom line specification of the the 3350.
And of course an invoice, with his VAT number and number of Chamber of Commerce.

Hurry please.

Gr.

Baiter

Quote:

Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 14:38:43 +0100 (BST)

Subject: Get to the attorney to give you the information you need

Hello Baiter,

I can see that you do not believe me or trust that I represent you here. However, write to the attorney to provide you with the information you need. I am not the attorney nor do I work at the Accountant-General's office who directed you to the attorney. All I know is that I know the attorney and do see him on the television discussing government matters and that he works for the government.

I will be waiting to hear from you when you are satisfied.

Thanks.
Engr. Victor Momodu

Quote:

Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 15:22:32 +0100 (BST)

Subject: We Did not Hear From You

Dikat House, Ring Road,

We have not heard from you over our mail to you on our terms and conditions of representation.

Please note that our attention has been drawn to your representation by the Accountant-General of the Federation Ofice to the effect that the second quarter of this years foreign exchange allocation which includes your payment may be used to settle another serious contractor who has been represented by an attorney in the signing of the contract fund released/contract documents.

My client, please let us know if you are no longer willing to claim your fund or need our representation. We cannot be allowed to book for an appointment for the signing of your contract documents without paying/obtain the legal documents at the Federal High Court of Justice which receipts must be tendered at the AG's office before picking a date for signing ceremony.

Furthermore we wish to inform you and also apologize to the fact that the first bank account details we sent to you to receive the consultation/legal documents fees of $3,350.00 is presently suspended.

Please find below a new account details for International clients which you may use to make payment of the fee or through western union money transfer as you were directed previously.

BARCLEYS BANK PLC
68 KNIGHTSBRIDGE LONDON SW 1 X 7NT
A/C N0. : 42958144
SORT CODE: 204735
A/C NAME : E. DIALA

MR. JONES IZUKA
NO. 12 DIKAT HOUSE,
RING ROAD,

TEXT QUESTION: WHO IS SENDING

ANSWER - MR. BAITER.

You are adviced to act fast to avoid delay in transfering your fund within this second quarter which ends on the 31st of August, 2004.

We thank you once again for giving us the opportunity to serve you in this capacity.

I wait for your reply.

Yours faithfully,
(Legal Consultant (FGN)

Federal Ministry of Justice

Quote:

Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 03:05:08 -0700 (PDT)

Subject: WARNING - RE: TRANSFER OF NNPC CONTRACT FUND VALUED USD$32.5 MILLION U.S. DOLLARS IN FAVOUR OF BAITER ENGINEERING CONSULTING SERVICES, XXXXX

ATTN: MR.BAITER,

WARNING - RE: TRANSFER OF NNPC CONTRACT FUND VALUED USD$32.5 MILLION U.S. DOLLARS IN FAVOUR OF BAITER ENGINEERING CONSULTING SERVICES, XXXXX

DEAR SIR,

WE HAVE NOT HEARD FROM YOU OR YOUR ATTORNEY REGARDING THE SIGNING OF YOUR CONTRACT FUND FOR THE TRANSFER OF YOUR CONTRACT PAYMENT TO YOUR ACCOUNT. THIS OFFICE WOULD NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DELAY OR DEFAULT FROM CONTRACTORS, AS THIS OFFICE IS HERE TO DISCHARGE ITS DUTY ACCORDING TO THE GOVERNMENT STIPULATED BINDING REGULATIONS.

SIR, BE INFORMED THAT WE CAN ATTEND TO YOUR CONTRACT FILE, ONLY WHEN WE HAVE RECEIVED YOUR ATTORNEY HERE TO REPRESENT YOU AND HE HAS SIGNED THE CONTRACT DOCUMENTS/RELEASE OF YOUR PAYMENT VOUCHERS FOR THE IMMEDIATE TRANSFER OF YOUR CONTRACT FUND. BARRISTER KOLADE THOMAS ATTENTION HAS BEEN DRAWN TO THIS EFFECT AS HE HAS INDICATED HIS INTENTION TO REPRESENT YOU.

AS SOON AS YOUR ATTORNEY SIGNS YOUR DOCUMENTS, SUBSEQUENT TRANSFER OF YOUR FUND WILL BE MADE WITHIN 48 HOURS THROUGH A TELEGRAPHIC WIRE TRANSFER PROCESS. NOTE THAT THE SECOND QUARTER ENDING 31ST OF AUGUST, 2004 FOREIGN EXCHANGE ALLOCATION MADE AVAILABLE TO THIS OFFICE BY THE PRESIDENCY FOR APPROVED CONTRACTORS PAYMENT IS FAST DEMINISHING AND IT IS FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS.

THANKS FOR YOUR IMMEDIATE ACTION.

YOURS FAITHFULLY

MR.JAMES KOYODE NAYIEJU

CC. THE PRESIDENCY
CONTRACT AWARD COMMITTEE

Quote:

Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 13:14:34 +0100 (BST)

Subject: My brother, please inform me if you have reached the attorney to answer your questions

My Dear Baiter,

How are you today. I hope fine.

Please inform me if you have written to the Attorney to answer all your questions and furnish you with the information you need from him.

Please I cannot answer the questions you need to know except the attorney. Please help me, get to the attorney so that we can proceed. I need this contract money to be transfered to you this week. My creditors are already expecting that I should pay them by next week being the end of this month.

I am waiting for you please. But as always say, believe me that all that we have done so far is true and that the attorney is genuine.

Engr. Victor Momodu

Quote:

Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 15:35:36 +0100 (BST)

Subject: Please get back to me

Hello Baiter,

What is happening? Please let me know if you are not capable to pay the attorney so that I know what to do. You are holding this transaction to a stand still position. Without the attorney signing the contract documents on your behalf being the beneficiary of the fund, the contract fund cannot be released to your account.

Please I am urging you to let me know what your position is. I have spent so much up to $`25,000.00 to bring this transaction to this point of the attorney signing. Most of the money I have spent are overdraft from my bank and loans from my friends which are due to be paid back at the end of this month.

Please do not make me feel bad. Let me know if you are not ready to send the money to the attorney so that I can know what to do. I cannot pay it here so that the authorities will not cancel the claim.

Please get back to me.

Engr. Victor

Quote:

Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 15:37:00 +0100 (BST)

Subject: Please get back to me

Hello Baiter,

What is happening? Please let me know if you are not capable to pay the attorney so that I know what to do. You are holding this transaction to a stand still position. Without the attorney signing the contract documents on your behalf being the beneficiary of the fund, the contract fund cannot be released to your account.

Please I am urging you to let me know what your position is. I have spent so much up to $`25,000.00 to bring this transaction to this point of the attorney signing. Most of the money I have spent are overdraft from my bank and loans from my friends which are due to be paid back at the end of this month.

Please do not make me feel bad. Let me know if you are not ready to send the money to the attorney so that I can know what to do. I cannot pay it here so that the authorities will not cancel the claim.

Please get back to me.

Engr. Victor

Quote:

Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 12:56:52 +0100 (BST)

Subject: Hello Baiter - I need your response please

Hello Baiter,

I hope you are physically in good condition. I am surprised at your actions, you have not been responding to my mails. Why? Please let me know what the position is on your side. If you cannot pay the attorney, let me know. I am thinking of contacting a family friend in the U.S. to assist me send the money to the attorney in your name.

I believe he can do it for me so that the attorney can sign the contract documents to enable the authorities release our fund to your account.

I am waiting for your reply please. We have delayed so much.

Best regards.
Engr. Victor Momodu

Quote:

Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 12:59:54 +0100 (BST)

Subject: Hello Baiter - Please reply me

Hello Baiter,

I hope you are physically in good condition. I am surprised at your actions, you have not been responding to my mails. Why? Please let me know what the position is on your side. If you cannot pay the attorney, let me know. I am thinking of contacting a family friend in the U.S. to assist me send the money to the attorney in your name.

I believe he can do it for me so that the attorney can sign the contract documents to enable the authorities release our fund to your account.

I am waiting for your reply please. We have delayed so much.

Best regards.
Engr. Victor Momodu

Quote:

Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 01:50:02 -0700 (PDT)

Subject: SECOND WARNING/INFORMATION

SECOND WARNING/INFORMTION

DEAR SIR,

WE WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT WE ARE YET TO RECEIVE YOUR ATTORNEY TO REPRESENT YOU IN THE SIGNING OF YOUR CONTRACT FUND. WHEN THE ATTORNEY - BARRISTER KOLADE THOMAS WAS CONTACTED ON THIS ISSUE, WE WERE MADE TO UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE YET TO ADVANCE HIS OFFICE FEES TO ENABLE HIS CHAMBERS BOOK FOR AN APPOINTMENT FOR THE SIGNING.

PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT IF BY FIRST WEEK OF AUGUST, 2004 YOUR ATTORNEY DID NOT COME FORWARD FOR THE SIGNING OF YOUR CONTRACT FILE, WE WILL HAVE NO OTHER OPTION THAN TO RETURN YOUR FILE TO THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE AS UNCLAIMED FUND AND FOREIGN EXCHANGE ALLOCATION IN YOUR FAVOUR WILL BE USED TO SETTLE ANOTHER SERIOUS CONTRACTOR.

MY OFFICE CANNOT DO ANYTHING WITHOUT THE EXPRESS ENDORSEMENT OF YOUR ATTORNEY

I WILL FURTHER ADVICE YOU TO GET THROUGH TO YOUR ATTORNEY ON THIS REGARD.
YOURS FAITHFULLY
MR.JAMES KOYODE NAYIEJU

CC.
CONTRACT AWARD COMMITTEE
FEDERAL BOARD ON FINANCIAL MATTERS
BARRISTER KOLADE THOMAS

Quote:

Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 10:24:19 +0100 (BST)

Subject: Baiter. please reply me to know your stand

Hello Baiter,

Please if you are no longer interested in this business, let me know than keeping me quiet so that I can source for someone who will conclude the business with me. I do not want my money to be tied down due to unreasonable behaviour.

I await your reply today.
Engr. Victor Momodu

Quote:

Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 20:55:08 +0100 (BST)

Subject: ***WARNING, YOU ARE BEING SCAMMED*** by [email protected]

Hi,

You dont know me, but I need to warn you about
something, you may also receive warning emails from
others in our network!

I understand that you are in negotiations with someone
who approached from this email address:
[email protected], I understand you may be
about to send money to this person, DO NOT send them
anything, you will not see your money again!!!

These are known as Nigerian Advance Fee 419 scams, DO
NOT send this person any of your money, DO NOT give
him any of your personal details such as BANK ACCOUNT
DETAILS, HOME TELEPHONE NUMBERS, HOME ADDRESS etc etc,
these scammers are extremely dangerous people, several
scam victims have been murdered and many more have
been kidnapped by these 419 scammers.

You are receiveing this email because our operatives
have identified you as the potential victim of a
Nigerian 419 advance fee fraud scam. This fraud
typically originates with the scam operator soliciting
your assistance to move millions of dollars from
africa to a different contient. Sometimes you may be
told that this money belongs to you as the next of kin
of a deceased person. Quite often this ficitious sum
of money will supposedly be deposited with an online
bank with your own account.

The "bank" will simply be a fraudulent website with
completely bogus "accounts" to fool you. You will
eventually be asked to pay fees ranging from a few
hundred dollars to several thousand dollars for
administration fees, storage fees, transportation
costs, clearance documents, barristers' fee's etc etc.

In the final stages of the scam you will be asked for
tens of thousands of dollars to either pay for
government taxes, insurance documents or
anti-terrorist documents, or generally some other
excuse for you to pay a lot of money in extra fee's.

Sometimes you will be asked to travel to an African
country or to europe (mostly Amsterdam & other
locations is Spain or London) to claim the money.
Several scam victims who have travelled have been
kidnapped and even murdered. It is also possible that
the scam artist may send you a counterfeit cashier's
cheque for a large amount of money and, then ask you
to immediately wire that money to a third party by
Western Union Money Transfer or similar. Most banks
will not be able to identify the cheques as
counterfeit for at least three or four weeks.

If you receive such a cheque, before using any money
from such a cheque. Be advised that this is an ongoing
scam that has been happening for over forty years and,
to date it has successfully relieved unwary victims of
billions of dollars. There are currently thousands of
scammers, primarily of West African origin
perpetrating this scam. Note that all parties
introduced by the person originally soliciting your
help, the "lawyers", the "online bank", the" security
company" etc etc, are all part of the scam team.

There is no money, the only persons who stand to gain
in this business are the criminals operating this
scam. There is an old saying, "if it sounds too good
to be true then it is", if you have already paid any
money to these criminals it is almost certainly lost
for good, dont make the mistake of giving them even
more of your money!!!

If you want more detailed information on different
types of 419 scams, please refer to the following
websites:

http://www.met.police.uk/fraudalert
http://www.crimes-of-persuasion.com/Nigerian/names_C.htm

http://home.rica.net/alphae/419coal
http://www.419fraud.com
http://www.scamorama.com

Be advised that these scammer's have very strong links
with Al-Qeada and other terrorist organisations, these
are very extremely dangerous people and we advise you
to cease contact immediately!!!

Do not contact the scammer again, just ignore their
emails and consider yourselves fortunate to have been
warned about him before you lost a lot more of your
money.

The reason's we ask you not to contact the scammer
after we warn you about them is this, we have our
operatives in the area where the scammers are and,
who's lives will be put at risk if they are found by
the scammers to be passing on information to us about
their victims and potential victims. In addition, it
may stop the ability of our operatives to warn other
potential victims, so please do not contact them
saying you have been warned, this can put lives at
risk!!!

Thank you for taking the time to read this, please
tell your friends about 419 scams as I am certain they
have had similar letters from scammers in their email
in the past without realising it.

Regards,

Quote:

Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 15:28:25 -0700 (PDT)

Subject: Re: ***WARNING, YOU ARE BEING SCAMMED*** by [email protected]
To: "Scam Notify" <[email protected]>

Hi,

I know it is scam, and I tried to bait it. How did you get my email address?

Gr.

Quote:

Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 19:54:44 +0100 (BST)

Subject: Re: ***WARNING, YOU ARE BEING SCAMMED*** by [email protected]

"Victor" accidently sent it to me....

Quote:

Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 18:17:55 +1000 (EST)

Subject: URGENT:CHANGE IN YOUR BANK DETAILS

ATTN: BAITER
CONTRACT VALUE:USD$32.5 MILLION

YOUR URGENT RESPONSE IS NEEDED.

I AM MR PETER OKOLIE,PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO THE DIRECTOR,FOREIGN OPERATIOns, AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK(NIGERIA}.WE WISH TO INFORM YOU OF THE LATEST DEVELOPMENT ON PAYMENT OF FOREIGN CONTRACTORS AND OTHER FOREIGN CREDITORS.THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT APPOINTED OUR BANK THE AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK IVORY COAST VIA NIGERIA OFFICE ON THE 12TH OF MARCH,2004 TO TAKE CHARGE OF THE PAYMENT OF FOREIGN CONTRACTORS AND OTHER FOREIG CREDITORS DUE TO THE DELAY,INEFFICIENCY,EXTORTION,FRAUDULENT ACT,AND CORRUPT OFFICIALS.

THIS MANDATE ALSO COVERS EVERY OFFSHORE PAYMENT CENTRES,AND GOVERNMENT PARASTATALS THAT HAD BEEN
PREVIOUSLY INVOLVED IN THE PAYMENT OF FOREIGN CONTRACTORS.THIS NOTICE IS FORMALLY BEING
DISPATCHED TO ALL FOREIGN CONTRACTORS IMMEDIATELY THIS MANDATE WAS GIVEN TO OUR BANK.YOU ARE
THEREFORE ADVISED IN YOUR OWN INTEREST TO CEASE[STOP] ANY FORM OF COMMUNICATION WITH ANY OTHER
BODY APART FROM THIS BANK SINCE THE MANDATE HAS BEEN DENIED THEM.

PRESENTLY,YOUR FILE HAVE BEEN FORWARD TO OUR BANK FROM THE PRESIDENCY WITH A POWER OF ATTORNEY
FROM YOU BY MR ROBERT DONCAN,A CANADIAN CLAIMING TO BE YOUR AGENT AND YOUR ATTORNEY HERE IN nigeria BY NAME USMAN AHMED/PARTNER TO PAY YOUR CONTRACT FUND INTO THE UNDER STATED BANK ACCOUNT INSTEAD OF YOUR ORIGINAL ACCOUNT.WE HAVE TO CONTACT YOU FIRST BEFORE REMITTANCE IS MADE SINCE EVERY DOCUMENT IN OUR FILE BEARS YOUR NAME/COMPANY'S NAME AND ALL PAYMENT PREVIOUSLY MADE WERE MADE BY YOU.

BANK:MOUNTAIN NATIONAL BANK
186 MAIN STR.,BABINE
VA 24333,CANADA
ACCOUNT NO.:0038105729
SWIFT CODE:44-20-38
BENEFICIARY:ROBERT AND ASSOCIATES

YOU ARE REQUIRED AS A MATTER OF URGENCY TO AUTHENTICATE AND VERIFY YOUR APPROVAL OF THE ABOVE
ACCOUNT AS SUBMITTED BY YOUR AGENT,IF OTHERWISE YOU ARE PLEASED REQUESTED TO FORWARD TO THIS
OFFICE AS A MATTER OF URGENCY YOUR ORIGINAL CONTRACT DETAILS WHICH MUST INCLUDE YOUR CONTRACT
NUMBER,AMOUNT AND YOUR ORIGINAL BANK DETAILS TO AVOID WRONG REMITTANCE OF YOUR CONTRACT
ENTITTLEMENT AS EVERY ARRANGEMENT HAD BEEN CONCLUDED FOR THE REMITTANCE OF YOUR FUND INTO THE
ABOVE ACCOUNT ON OR BEFORE THE 26ST OF Argust,2004 AS SOON AS MR. ROBERT DONCAN MEETS OUR PAYMENT
REQUIREMENTS.THE REQUESTED INFORMATION ARE TO BE SENT TO OUR TEL/FAX NUMBER 23492722041 OR THIS
EMAILADDRESS:[email protected].

IT VERY IMPORTANT FOR YOU TO NOTE THAT YOUR MONEY IS PRESENTLY WITH US AND THERE IS NO ANY OTHER
PERSON OR AGENCY THAT CAN PAY YOU APART FROM THIS BANK.ANY OTHER PERSON EITHER IN NIGERIA OR
UNITED STATES OR ANY OTHER PLACE TELLING YOU THAT THEY CAN PAY IS TELLING YOU A LIE AS ALL RIGHTS
OF PAYMENT HAS BEEN DENIED THEM BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.YOU ARE THEREFORE ADVISD FOR YOUR OWN
INTEREST TO FURNISH US WITH ALL YOUR DETAILS IF YOU HAVE NOT AUTHORISED THEM TO CHANGE YOUR
ACCOUNT.
FURTHERMORE,NOTE THAT IF YOU ASK YOUR ATTORNEY ABOUT THIS CHANGE OF ACCOUNT HE WILL DENILA IT AS FROM THE INFORMATION WE HAVE THEY WOULDN'T TELL YOU THE TRUTH BECAUSE THEY WOULD LIKE TO KEEP ON COLLECT YOURMONEY AND ALSO READY TO USE THE MONEY YOU AREGOING TO SEND THEM TO ACHIEVE THEIR PURPOSE.

PLEASE ENDEVOUR TO CALL THE DIRECTOR,FOREIGN OPERATIONS[ADB,NIGERIA] DR.KOFFI EDWARD ON HIS
DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER 2348023469933 AFTER SENDING THE REQUIRED INFORMATION FOR FURTHER
DIRECTIVE IN REGARD TO THE REMITTANCE OF YOUR FUND.
YOU ARE FURTHER WARNED TO STOP EITHER REACHING ANYBODY OR AGENCY THAT SAYS THEY ARE RESPONSE FOR
YOU PAYMENT IF YOU REALLY WANT TO RECEIVE YOUR CONTRACT PAYMENT.YOUR CONTINOUS RESPONSE TO THEM WILL JEOPARDISE YOUR PAYMENT AS THEY ARE READY TO ADVISE YOU TO PAY FOR FEES YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO PAY.

WE EXPECT YOUR URGENT RESPONSE.

YOUR FAITHFULLY,

PASTOR PETER OKOLIE
FOR THE DIRECT,FOREIGN OPERATIONS[ADB,NIGERIA]

Quote:

Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 18:20:51 +1000 (EST)

Subject: repeat mail.reply urgently.

ATTN:BAITER
CONTRACT VALUE:USD$32.5 MILLION

YOUR URGENT RESPONSE IS NEEDED.

I AM MR PETER OKOLIE,PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO THE DIRECTOR,FOREIGN OPERATIOns, AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK(NIGERIA}.WE WISH TO INFORM YOU OF THE LATEST DEVELOPMENT ON PAYMENT OF FOREIGN CONTRACTORS AND OTHER FOREIGN CREDITORS.THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT APPOINTED OUR BANK THE AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK IVORY COAST VIA NIGERIA OFFICE ON THE 12TH OF MARCH,2004 TO TAKE CHARGE OF THE PAYMENT OF FOREIGN CONTRACTORS AND OTHER FOREIG CREDITORS DUE TO THE DELAY,INEFFICIENCY,EXTORTION,FRAUDULENT ACT,AND CORRUPT OFFICIALS.

THIS MANDATE ALSO COVERS EVERY OFFSHORE PAYMENT CENTRES,AND GOVERNMENT PARASTATALS THAT HAD BEEN
PREVIOUSLY INVOLVED IN THE PAYMENT OF FOREIGN CONTRACTORS.THIS NOTICE IS FORMALLY BEING
DISPATCHED TO ALL FOREIGN CONTRACTORS IMMEDIATELY THIS MANDATE WAS GIVEN TO OUR BANK.YOU ARE
THEREFORE ADVISED IN YOUR OWN INTEREST TO CEASE[STOP] ANY FORM OF COMMUNICATION WITH ANY OTHER
BODY APART FROM THIS BANK SINCE THE MANDATE HAS BEEN DENIED THEM.

PRESENTLY,YOUR FILE HAVE BEEN FORWARD TO OUR BANK FROM THE PRESIDENCY WITH A POWER OF ATTORNEY
FROM YOU BY MR ROBERT DONCAN,A CANADIAN CLAIMING TO BE YOUR AGENT AND YOUR ATTORNEY HERE IN nigeria BY NAME USMAN AHMED/PARTNER TO PAY YOUR CONTRACT FUND INTO THE UNDER STATED BANK ACCOUNT INSTEAD OF YOUR ORIGINAL ACCOUNT.WE HAVE TO CONTACT YOU FIRST BEFORE REMITTANCE IS MADE SINCE EVERY DOCUMENT IN OUR FILE BEARS YOUR NAME/COMPANY'S NAME AND ALL PAYMENT PREVIOUSLY MADE WERE MADE BY YOU.

BANK:MOUNTAIN NATIONAL BANK
186 MAIN STR.,BABINE
VA 24333,CANADA
ACCOUNT NO.:0038105729
SWIFT CODE:44-20-38
BENEFICIARY:ROBERT AND ASSOCIATES

YOU ARE REQUIRED AS A MATTER OF URGENCY TO AUTHENTICATE AND VERIFY YOUR APPROVAL OF THE ABOVE
ACCOUNT AS SUBMITTED BY YOUR AGENT,IF OTHERWISE YOU ARE PLEASED REQUESTED TO FORWARD TO THIS
OFFICE AS A MATTER OF URGENCY YOUR ORIGINAL CONTRACT DETAILS WHICH MUST INCLUDE YOUR CONTRACT
NUMBER,AMOUNT AND YOUR ORIGINAL BANK DETAILS TO AVOID WRONG REMITTANCE OF YOUR CONTRACT
ENTITTLEMENT AS EVERY ARRANGEMENT HAD BEEN CONCLUDED FOR THE REMITTANCE OF YOUR FUND INTO THE
ABOVE ACCOUNT ON OR BEFORE THE 26ST OF Argust,2004 AS SOON AS MR. ROBERT DONCAN MEETS OUR PAYMENT
REQUIREMENTS.THE REQUESTED INFORMATION ARE TO BE SENT TO OUR TEL/FAX NUMBER 23492722041 OR THIS
EMAILADDRESS:[email protected].

IT VERY IMPORTANT FOR YOU TO NOTE THAT YOUR MONEY IS PRESENTLY WITH US AND THERE IS NO ANY OTHER
PERSON OR AGENCY THAT CAN PAY YOU APART FROM THIS BANK.ANY OTHER PERSON EITHER IN NIGERIA OR
UNITED STATES OR ANY OTHER PLACE TELLING YOU THAT THEY CAN PAY IS TELLING YOU A LIE AS ALL RIGHTS
OF PAYMENT HAS BEEN DENIED THEM BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.YOU ARE THEREFORE ADVISD FOR YOUR OWN
INTEREST TO FURNISH US WITH ALL YOUR DETAILS IF YOU HAVE NOT AUTHORISED THEM TO CHANGE YOUR
ACCOUNT.
FURTHERMORE,NOTE THAT IF YOU ASK YOUR ATTORNEY ABOUT THIS CHANGE OF ACCOUNT HE WILL DENILA IT AS FROM THE INFORMATION WE HAVE THEY WOULDN'T TELL YOU THE TRUTH BECAUSE THEY WOULD LIKE TO KEEP ON COLLECT YOURMONEY AND ALSO READY TO USE THE MONEY YOU AREGOING TO SEND THEM TO ACHIEVE THEIR PURPOSE.

PLEASE ENDEVOUR TO CALL THE DIRECTOR,FOREIGN OPERATIONS[ADB,NIGERIA] DR.KOFFI EDWARD ON HIS
DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER 2348023469933 AFTER SENDING THE REQUIRED INFORMATION FOR FURTHER
DIRECTIVE IN REGARD TO THE REMITTANCE OF YOUR FUND.
YOU ARE FURTHER WARNED TO STOP EITHER REACHING ANYBODY OR AGENCY THAT SAYS THEY ARE RESPONSE FOR
YOU PAYMENT IF YOU REALLY WANT TO RECEIVE YOUR CONTRACT PAYMENT.YOUR CONTINOUS RESPONSE TO THEM WILL JEOPARDISE YOUR PAYMENT AS THEY ARE READY TO ADVISE YOU TO PAY FOR FEES YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO PAY.

WE EXPECT YOUR URGENT RESPONSE.

YOUR FAITHFULLY,

PASTOR PETER OKOLIE
FOR THE DIRECT,FOREIGN OPERATIONS[ADB,NIGERIA]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic