SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I gave him name. - lol lad found he was just wasted his time

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The email address of the lad was given by a victim. But the lad's name is unknown at this point and I gave him name. Ben Kusoda, Asian British. Ben in Japanese means "dump" and "Kusoda" means "poo-field."

Hi, thanks for your message. This is my email.

Quote:
Hello are you doing? I am sorry I can't remember you again, please can you make me clear we will have met or last exchanged message?

Hi, Sorry I think I sent to wrong email address.

Quote:
No, I don't think so, are you my friend on Facebook?

No I don't think so. I am no longer using Facebook.
Just misspelled I think.

Quote:
Anyway I am from Southampton, You are from Japan right? X-ko ?

I am not X-ko. I am Rena. From Tokyo, Japan. I just mistaken with someone. I do not use Facebook.

Quote:
I will really like to know you more,

You are not Mr. Ben Kusoda, British Asian, construction engineer currently in Malaysia for work, right? Sorry but I really sent to wrong person. I was corresponding with Ben Kusoda on Skype but lost contact after he's arrived to Malaysia.

Quote:
wow, now you are talking... I am sorry I am now the head of everything... I am so sorry i had been busy and i am in crisis that's why i can't write you any more. I am so sorry you lost my contact.. I am having problems with the Malaysia custom and Immigration here. How are you? At first I thought you are Rena, please forgive me

So you are really Ben Kusoda? Ok good. So how's everything in Malaysia? What is happening there at custom and immigration?

So he believes he got someone else's mugu mistakenly run into him.

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France

Last edited by kaede on Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:36 pm; edited 5 times in total
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can't stop laughing. He believes he got mugu from other lad!!

Quote:

My equipment for my contract was held and the part of the payment they gave me for my contract I used everything in buying those equipment. Right now I am really stranded here, They will only pay me my total contract fee. I i finished the Job I am so confused

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm just amazed at how many contractors end up being streded in
Asia! Laughing

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thursten3rd, yes really strange:p

In fact I am Engineer of IT related industry and I went to Malaysia last month, never stuck at airport for customs and immigration, hahaha.

Now the lad start asking for help. Want to prepare for salted pork BBQ!!

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad seems to be very happy and wants to find out what was Rena's story with real Ben. The daughter's name means "wee."

That's too bad. So sorry to hear that. I hope everything goes well tomorrow.

At midnight;
Quote:
Please can you assists me. when I am done with my contract and when i come over to see you, I will pay with interest?

Quote:
I really miss reading from you, I hope everything is fine with you?

Hi Ben

You have been expecting my response while at midnight here in Tokyo? I told you before about time difference. Next time you become angry about no response from me because of time difference, I will stop communicating with you!

So what assistance you need from me this time?

Regards

Quote:
Please don't misunderstood things this time, I am in the process of losing my Contract and getting myself into a very big mess, I'm sorry for sending message at mid night. I couldn't not sleep. Please don't leave me again I think we didn't lost contact maybe you abandoned me..
I really need you to help me clear my goods/equipment

Quote:
My Carrier is at risk/stack.. I'm in process of losing everything, the weather here is not friendly. I'm so confused at the moment. I don't know what to do.

Hi Ben

So what help you need? I do not understand what you really want. I am not employee of your company. What can I do for your work?

Quote:
My goods are seized in the custom here, the contract i had with them in Malaysia was when I finished my Job I will be paid completely, I was handle part of the payment but I used everything in buying this goods. and I am having problems here with the custom. the total fee I was asked to pay was $120,000 US dollar. I paid the the sum of $100,000... Right now My Job is in the process of collapsing and it will land me in to Jail or a big mess, Please can you assists me with balance?

That's big amount!! You still have not returned to me the surgery fee 500USD for your daughter Unko. Write IOU and sign, send to me first. Should be hand writing.

He gets into Rena's story lol

Quote:
I know i haven't returned your usd500, Do you know If i still have a daughter or I lost her? anyway I will write you an IOU then send to my Lawyer to sign and then pass it to you across .

Are you kidding? It was just a light surgery to remove wart from Unko's face. Not a critical one. Or did anything gone wrong afterwards? I do not think so.
Take time to prepare hand written and signed IOU with your home address and Malaysia address written.

Regards

Quote:
She's fine though, I will explained better to you in my next email, I am in process of writing it

within about one hour.

Quote:
see attachment. I have few days to my deadline day

[The fake IOU will be posted to SW later, after I gather sufficient info to post.]

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think lad wants to get money quickly before Rena come to aware that the person is not BEN but different lad. hahaha.

Ben,

So quick, good. So let me know your bank account.

Quote:
I have to make everything so fast, Because My Job is at risk of Collapsing. With my Knowledge I will provide with bank account details shortly because You can't send money from Japan to Malaysia, You have to send it to UK. then send to me here

Are you sure I can't send money from Japan to Malaysia? That's not true. My friend married to Malaysian Chinese, and she sends money from Japan to Malaysia for her in-laws. Her in-laws using May Bank and my friend has no problem sending to them. Explain reason why?? So strange.

Quote:
I have encountered something like this when my late friend wanted to send money out, It was so difficult to send it although he did but it was difficult. The reasons was because of high taxation? If you want the bank account here in Malaysia, I will provide it but you don't have to say the reasons please note that of sending the money. to enable them send the money in urgent means. Just don't disclosed the reasons of sending it. what's your suggestion?

After 1 hour.

Quote:
Did you get my previous mail?

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was doing something else and could not reply to you sooner. Any problem? Don't be too pushy and wait patiently, OK?

It does not matter whether bank is in UK or Malaysia but I just wondered why you say I can't send from Japan to Malaysia because my friend does frequently.

I do not understand why you do not want me to disclose reason of sending money. You are not doing anything wrong, right? What's wrong with it? It will make it rather smoothly. Please be cooperative and just in case if bank asks you to provide information, please do as you did last time with small amount of 500USD for Unko's surgery. You sent me your cousin Ms. Kusomi's passport copy as she was the recipient.

Regards

Quote:
I am not into rush, Its because my deadline is so closed. below is the bank account details. It will be better for you to split it into two half.
Name: KONG MULE
A/C: (removed
Swift code :CIBBMYKL
Name of bank: CIMB BANK
Add: (removed - Jalan Jalan Bla Bla Malaysia lah.
I said it because of my nationality, But its okay. above is the account details.
Its late here, I am thinking and i Can't sleep
hope to hear from you soonest

Hi Ben

Who is Kong Mule and is the address Kong Mule's address or bank address? If that is bank address, please provide Kong Wei Seng's address too. Please provide identity information of Kong Mule including IC card, and photo with he or she holds piece of A4 size paper with hand written name.

I do not split into 2. I want to finish at once. If you do not provide these info, I will not transfer any money. Understood?

Regards

Pork BBQ dish for the scam victim who is reading here. Enjoy!!

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
To avoid delays and obstacles its better you send to my co operatives company in the UK.
Bank Name:Natwest Bank
Address: 1-7 Powis Street, London, SE18 6LE, England, UK.
Account Name:Mule Limited
Account Nunber: (removed)
Sort Code:602426
IBAN:GB03NWBK60242611451858
BIC CODE:NWBKGB2L.
This is a company in the UK that is working under this contract

Quote:
The account holder are helping me out and they can't do what you asked. Please they are helping me because I am in the process of ruining my job and contract

Amount is not small and my bank will certainly ask me about the identity of the company. Please provide company information, such as corporate brochure, website, stock information, business description, name of president/CEO and his/her biography. Without these information, I can not send you any money. Understood?

Another pork BBQ!!
Dedicated to the victim reading here, enjoy!!

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now he changed his mind and preparing to give me another piggy lol
If anyone interested to bait, please feel free to PM me. I am almost getting ready to post to SW.

Quote:

Name: KONG Mule
A/C: removed
Bank Add: JALAN JALAN Lah KUALA LUMPUR ,MALAYSIA
Mule address: Kuala Lumpur Malaysia Boleh Lah
Owner of Account can only send front page of her passport.
(Mule Passport was attached)

Quote:

I can't sleep it's late here, finding a way to make sure you send the money in a proper way. Please don't send the money to any of the two bank account I gave you before, I Just finished talking to business partner in Japan. the once who rendered the services of my previous equipment. I had to wake him up from sleep. But he said He can provide me with bank account so you can send it directly to Japan.. By tomorrow I will provide you with the Bank account details because He will send to me tomorrow

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He gave up with Japan mule and put back to the Malaysia mule:p

Pls feel free to grab. Details
here.

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are in Malaysia and you are from UK. Why bank account in Japan to receive money you need immediately? Explain. Also as I always say, provide details of the recipient, the recipient's contact details and document showing recipient's identity or in case of company then corporate details including representative names and business details. If not then I do not send you.

Quote:
I just explained to you, this persons helping me here can't send me the complete details here in Malaysia. I had make contact with a business partner in Japan to help me received this money in Japan and they will help me claim my goods held here by the custom. Please try and understand my conditions. I beg you in the name of God. I am waiting for them to send me the bank account details from Japan. It will be good for me like that to send to Japan, Because they are the once handling the equipment maintenance. please

Ok understood. I will send you money if you provide details of the recipient. Understood? I need to explain and show evidences to the bank that this large amount of transfer is nothing to do with money laundry or money transfer frauds. You should also understand my situation.

Quote:
Yes, I do, Once the bank account is send to me, I will forward to you as soon as possible,
as long as you are sending within the country you don't need to be scared if money laundry or money transfer frauds. that was the incident we encountered long time ago while sending money out from Japan. So to make it smooth and peaceful that's why I want you to send within the country he does not need too much information, Something just came to my head now, can you transfer funds via online, online transfer?

No. You should provide details of recipient. Large amount can't transfer online. Domestic bank transfer fraud is also big problem here and bank always requests evidences such as bills, corporate details etc.

I do not send you if you do not follow my request. Understood? If you do not need money, that's fine.

Quote:
You are the only Hope I have but it seems its not working for me, Maybe I will accept defeat and what ever i see in Life i take it as one of those things a Man must come across in Life. Japan to Japan does not need those details you provided me. I don't have accounts here in Malaysia, I wish i did, It will be easier for me, this persons are only helping me because even right now all my hotel bills and other bills are due, they are helping me, If really you want to help me you just take the money and bank in to the person's account I will provide for you in Japan. Its bank in. you can just take the money in cash and bank in any other banks, or rather go to another bank. I will send the account details soon, try and let's see if it will work before i make another inquiries

Ok if I am only hope for you, I would love to help you if you only provide me the details of the recipient. Bank will request such information. I actually had to show bills and company details to the bank when I had to send approx 40,000USD for my house renovation. You should follow what I ask you. If not, no money to you.

Quote:
Okay, I really understand all what you are saying but no body to help, If I had my credentials with me I would have fly down to Japan and take the money myself, No one here ready to help me anyway i have talk with a secretary in one of the company allocated to mine to send me her front page of her passport and bank account details below it is
Name: KONG Mule
A/C: (removed)
Bank Add: 1-51 JALAN TANJUNG 9c ,TAMAN MUDA,56100 KUALA LUMPUR ,MALAYSIA
Kong Mule address...(removed)
Owner of Account can only send front page of her passport.

I went to bank during lunch break. They ask me for bills showing that I need to pay 20,000USD to Ms. Kong. Please send me ASAP, otherwise transfer will be next week on Monday.

I am very busy today, having interviews of students and then internal meetings. If you can't send me bills etc. by 3pm Japan time, no money transfer today. Understood?

Quote:
see attached documents for details

Why USD and not MYR?

Quote:
Send it in USD when it gets here they will take out as MYR

Ok. After I am back from bank, I will not be able to contact you until late at night. I have series of meetings and then have dinner with hiring candidates. Be patient, understood?

Quote:
Its okay with me

Hi Ben

Attached is the slip from the bank.

Regards

Sent broken file as usual
Laughing Laughing Laughing

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Posted info to SW and surplus.

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor boi can't open the attached file. Rena will be away for team building training over the weekends!!

Quote:

I have problem trying to open the attached document you sent, I can't open it here please can you used another means to send it to me, rather used a mobile phone camera

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Monday, Rena replied.

Hi Ben

I do not have slip with me. My friend's daughter scanned and she has shredded after she did. The original scan file also deleted from her PC. I have no other options now.

I tell you the background. My friend's daughter is college student and she had harrassed by stalker since last year. She has habit of deleting and shredder all personal information such as bank slip and credit card bills etc. after she has menaced by stalker. She did it automatically as she recognizes bank slip as personal info.

Why don't you just ask Ms. Kong to go to bank or log into online banking to check account status?

Regards

Quote:

OMG, I need a prove to show to Ms Kong. Without the payment slip. I can get the money or sure if the money was mine, Do you understand. I have been here thinking and waiting for your reply. Don't make it look like you don't want to help me or you are telling me lies. You can go to the Bank and asked for the slip, they will provide you with it without the payment slip. I can't get this money if really like you said you paid it. I am now beginning to have double mind. you are lying to me. She didn't scanned the payment slip. she scanned empty documents. Got to the bank and asked for the slip. I am not convinced you rally paid the money

I am busy and can't go out to bank today.

You blame the girl with trauma of menace by stalker. That is really ridiculous!!

Just ask Kong to check, understood?

Quote:

You know how business in Asia are, Without me sending prove to them that you really sent that Money, they will request for payment slip. Right now I am so confused

Here is Asia too.
Now series of meetings start from now on. I do not respond to your emails until tomorrow.

No more responses from Rena today. She is too busy.

Quote:

What's your suggestion now? I think you should down the payment slip there and resend to me again, If i can open it here

Quote:

Now, I am very scared.. But I need a prove, please go back to your sent emails, try to download the file, slip from Bank and attached and send to me again.

He is scared because oga getting angry??

Quote:

Now, I am very scared.. But I need a prove, please go back to your sent emails, try to download the file, slip from Bank and attached and send to me again.

Quote:
Did you get my last mail?

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

RL Vic delighted to see his expression, "scared."
Rena should be able to send bank slip with memo tonight, hahaha.
Quote:

Ms Kong, Had gone twice to the bank. The deposit has not yet reflected.

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor mule went to bank twice? The passport base was male passport and photo was woman. Most likely the real account owner is not woman but man, who is Malaysian Chinese.

Quote:
If really you posted the money, you would provide evidence to show you sent the money. Send me the payment slip

Quote:
Ms Kong, Told me I should be patient maybe tomorrow it will reflect on the bank account. I sincerely appreciate your care and support towards me

My friend's daughter scanned the slip and memo from the bank for me.

Regards

If the mule can read Chinese, he will know the transfer was incomplete.

Quote:
I will scanned and show to Ms Kong tomorrow. It's late here already. How was your meetings today? , I hope its was stress free?

The lad is little bit relieved. He can't read Chinese, Tamil and Malay, and do not bother what is written.

Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonderful work on your love lad.

Just a quick posting from Wiki on the daughter's name.
Quote:
Etymology
From うん (un, the sound made when straining) + suffix こ (ko, diminutive nominalizer).

うんこ (romaji unko)

(childish) poop, doo-doo (faeces, excrement)
Usage notes
An informal and somewhat childish word; compare the more formal 大便.

While うんこ (unko) is sometimes given as a literal translation of English interjection shit! as an expression of displeasure, this is inaccurate, as unko! sounds more like someone saying “Oh turd!” or “Oh doo-doo!” in English. Rather, the vulgar くそ (kuso, “shit, excrement”) or the less vulgar ちぇ (che, onomatopoeic interjection of displeasure) may be used, while the most common expression of displeasure is しまった (shimatta, “oops, uh-oh”, usually when it is one's own fault).

I had an Australian man with two PHD's that spoke 5 languages as a boss. A coworker trying to get in good with a Japanese secretary and would hound him for sweet nothings to say to her. I remember him asking "Teach me some Japanese." The boss would ask, "What bloody good will that do when they respond to you in Japanese?"

Once he found out the reason for the language lesson he explained that boku was pronounced the same as the French beaucoup, meant "I very much" and that kuso meant "love you". On a daily basis this old married man would whisper into this secretary's ear. "I am shit."

I heard later that the secretary would turn red and giggle.

Is it time to introduce your bank manager? Mr. Beaucoup Kuso?

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Connie, thanks.
Sounds fun, "beaucup kuso"
I have French friend in Japan, married to Japanese and speaks fluent Japanese. I am sure he use Japanese to say "I love you", to his wife, knowing how it sounds like Very Happy

I do not want to use another Kuso in this story, maybe make the lad aware of fake victim making fake story, hahaha. But save that for next possible baits.

Bank Manager will be Mr. Kawaya Koyashi,. Kawaya is old language means WC and Koyashi means dung. Rena should meet him tomorrow after lad get back to her, yelling that mule tells him what was written in the bank memo.

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems to be like both lad and mule "Ms" Kong can't read Chinese, Tamil and Malay. Transfer was incomplete.

Quote:

I have been with Ms Kong. She said there's no money inside her account and she has also gone and went to the bank, called them too but there's no money
She advised you to asked your bank if they post the money. Or better Still has the bank removed the money you sent out of your account?

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rena replied after work.

I don't know what's wrong. I will meet with the bank manager Mr. Koyashi tomorrow. I will be on vacation from Friday, go to Nagano to meet with my old parents. Public holiday next Monday. Hopefully settle by tomorrow.

Regards

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He still have hope Laughing

Quote:

It is okay with me, But I have a strong believe that it will be credited here tomorrow in Malaysia, anyway just do what you have to do tomorrow, NOTE: Don't tell them the reasons of sending money. Just asked and why money haven't sent to Malaysia

No, without explaining, Koyashi will not let it go!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
How was the meeting with the bank manager? Hope it went out well?

Hi Ben

Meeting with Mr. Koyashi Kawaya this afternoon, and he explained about anti-terrorism / anti-money laundry laws. Because amount is large, bank to bank transfer can not be completed without answers to the questionnaire from the receiver.

Please print the attached file, and hand write the answers and scan, and send back to me so that I will be able to bring to the bank accordingly. I will be out of town from tomorrow and next week Monday is public holiday here in Japan. You or Kong as receiving account owner, should have full 4 days to fill in. Simple thing, isn't it?

Regards

Form attached;
viewtopic.php?p=2195682

Last edited by kaede on Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Is there another way you can send this money, I advised, I provide you with a local account there, Japan to Japan. that will be easy for me because Ms Kong is tired and she can't help me any more. or is there any other means you can sent this money out?

Lazy lad!! On behalf of the moon, I will punish you!!

And Rena is not compassionate to Ms. Kong, who is actually a male, not female, hahaha.

No, no other ways.

Even if I go to another bank, situation should be same. Please fill in the form. It is common in many countries to act against Money Laundry.

If you are to provide account in Japan, you should provide the person's identity information, bills written in Japanese, corporate information etc. to make sure the transfer is not related to fraudulent acts. Should be like account holder's driver's license, corporate brochures with stock information, resident certificate from city hall, registered home & workplace address and phone numbers, and in case of foreigner, not passport copy but copy of foreign registration card. I did prepared documents in order to pay equivalent to 40,000 USD for my house reform. Otherwise large amount of money from an individual can not be sent to another account.

Bank can inform to the authority if the money transfer amount is large and receiver is not verified. This is to prevent the money transfer crimes. Do you understand?

Which you prefer, fill in the form, or provide personal information of the account holder in Japan or another country?

If either way are not preferred, then I should decide that I do not send you any money. I should use for other purposes. Understood?

Regards

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

If it was my bank account, we would have settle this long time ago, this persons here are only trying to help me no other ways, they won't agree filling those things, even now Ms kong is angry, she don't want to help me any more, My friend then in Japan passed same stress, that was the reasons. I told you you should split the money I know about Japan law in sending money out of Japan, I tried to explained this to you several times, But you don't want to listen to me. I am so confused right now. Can you changed the money to US dollar then you buy a teddy bear tear inside and put the money inside the teddy bear and packaged it and sent down HERE as a gift. Please give your suggestion?

That is illegal too. Money can not be sent that way, like hide money into teddy bear or something else. Do you understand? If you go to post office or courier company in Japan, they have posters saying that no money can sent via parcel or courier mail, even if it is packed into teddy bear.

Decide which you want, ask Ms. Kong to fill in the form, or your Japan friend to provide personal information. If not, then no way. I am not obliged to help you in such case. I am manager in a company and have to be role model for law compliance.

Regards

Quote:

I know that too, I am so confused. I am thinking of an ideal if you can come to Malaysia with the money and give it to me yourself. anyway I will talked to Ms Kong. If she can help me and fill it. meanwhile, I lost all your contacts send me your mobile number

I will be away to Nagano until next week Monday, as I told you. And you should take effort to talk with Ms. Kong to fill in the form by next week Tuesday. I do not want to give you my phone number until you do what you need. Because I do not want you to call me many times like before. Understood?

Last edited by kaede on Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great way to make the scumbag work for a non-existant payday!
Love it!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic