SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Doncha just hate it when t'Internet fails...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Merv48
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Doncha just hate it when t'Internet fails...

Sorry gkairpetdelivery service - we only get Internet every two or three days in Vatersay for about an hour. The full shipment details and the various import forms we need to import rare breed goats into the Scottish Western Isles are attac

+++
I am charged with seeking the rightful hair - Stanley Shawn (sic)
Please cut this crab - Barrister Martins Johnson
Not a grand father clock as that is of no use to the west africa office - Stanley Shawn (again)
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

See what you did there Laughing

Father Moleman
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In't t'internet in Bolton?
Merv48
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Goatboy bought it so my latest is:

Could you please give me your name? Internet in my part of Scotland is very bad and I spend most of my time at sea fishing for cod, hake and sea bass and sea Internet is even worse than land Internet. When I am at sea I use morse code to communicate with family and friends onshore. For example if I wanted to tell my wife (Debbie Harry) what I wanted for tea I would send her a message like this:

-.. . .- .-. / -.. . -... -... .. . / .... .- .-. .-. -.-- --..-- / .. / .-- --- ..- .-.. -.. / .-.. .. -.- . / ..-. .. ... .... / .- -. -.. / -.-. .... .. .--. ... / ..-. --- .-. / - . .- .-.-.-

Please visit:

http://morsecode.scphillips.com/translator.html

and use that site to translate morse code - send me a test morse code message and I will reply ASAP.

I will be at sea for at least two weeks.

+++
I am charged with seeking the rightful hair - Stanley Shawn (sic)
Please cut this crab - Barrister Martins Johnson
Not a grand father clock as that is of no use to the west africa office - Stanley Shawn (again)
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Go to the nearby island, you can at least get Barrapunto, said Ben Becula, gazing uistfully at the sea.

.-.. . .-- .. ... -.-.-. / - .... .. ... / .. ... / .... .- .-. .-. .. ...

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic