SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Highly Recommended Insult Lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bait-a Ray Bill
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mattaz wrote:
No it says:
Quote:
"Can I give you a blowjob, I'm thirsty, hihihi. Is it true what I see at your place? and are you an impulsive dater or in any case, do you make an appointment (date) rightaway?I 'm home anyway so you see but what you do with that info"

The dutch stuff has nothing to do with insults. I think he copy/paste stuff from dutch kinky dating sites or something. I'm exchanging insults too and he get worse by every mail. Hilarious!

Hmmm- Google has steered me wrong!

A few prank phone calls to scammers

Closed lad accounts 1st
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, you were right Wink

Quote:
BASTARD SON OF SLUT MOTHER. CHECK OUT UR BASTARD MOEDER UPDATE

guy nawaaa for you oooh
Jesse_James
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What is this lad's purpose. I offered payment via an ASEM and he basically warned me off making payment. So what is he gaining?

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x11 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
JBStrabismus
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my automatic baits uses a character name off of this board, and he went to the trouble of googling to find it! He did not appreciate my bot's (first) response to him! This looks more like some kind of frustrated internet hacker than a 419 scammer, although his original format was a clear cut 419 scam.

WITHOUT PROOF OF MIKE ELBORNO KNOWINGLY SEND UNA USELESS PARENTS SCAM MAILS? NO PEACE 4 UNA ENTIRE GENERATIONS FAMILIES BASTARDS. - Mike
ME NO WERE U WORK ME GO COME SEE U MAK SURE U B READY KEEP UR EYE ON DEY DOOR ME HAV SPY EVERWERE - Tafusm
But for your insistence, i will wound you and moreover, i will render you useless in this lagos... So it better you keep away from me so that you will be alive and bury your old for nothing parents in the village.
MUMU THAT CAN'T EVEN SPELL? ARE YOU NOT TIRED OR WHAT? HOW MANY ID'S YOU GO USED WRITE YOUR HEAD HOPING TO THIEF? - Elaine
JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Over two hours of exchange with this guy and not one apology!

I know you are on death row.
Father fucking peasant.

Roast in hell and poverty...

Truly Yours,

Most Successful Fraudster. Li Ka Shing

ATTENTION:NORMAN. I REGRET EVERY OF MY TIME SPENT IN DEALING WITH A
BIZAGA LIKE YOU, AN OUT DATED HUMAN BEING OF YOUR NATURE, A
REPUGNANTIC TYPE OF HUMAN, A BASTARD, A CLUMSY AND INCONSEQUENTIAL
FOOL, A PERSON WHO IS SUFFERING FROM A MINOR MENTAL INBALANCE. GO AND
EAT SHIT SON OF A BITCH. Dr. Daniel Watac

please i am sorry for the damage it cost you this person called himself Gomer just send me mail claming to have hacked my mail on line .his letter is forwarded bellow. I will take care of him .don't just worry as i look forward to hearing from you
Prince william Dossou
Bait-a Ray Bill
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been trading insults with him for a few days now. He just sent this:

Quote:
UR BASTARD USELESS HE GOAT MUMU MOTHER DEY BEG 4 HER USELESS LIFE INSIDE UNCOMPLETED BUILDING WHERE BOKO HARAM DEY FLOG AM 4 ADULTERY BASTARD SON OF BITCH.

UR MUMU PALM WINE PAPA DEY FUCK ANIMALS AROUND D ENTIRE NIGERIA BASTARD IDIOT

and then this:

Quote:
+234-90-94758849 CALL ME U BASTARD DIEREN

Closed lad accounts 1st
Leka
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Now he's gonna get it. He shouldn't have given the phone number...

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts (Romo -bait)
Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts (This is Abdul he is a hitpiggy(the other one is Abdul's brother i call it "Stupid")(3rd. is a "Moron"))
This is the start of my multiethnic pigsty.
Sand Timer Subject "AM".
"Note that I will not stand to be accepting embarrassment words from you"
"PLEASE YOU HAVE TO GO FOR CHECK UP WITH YOUR DOCTOR OKAY.
HOLY JESUS
DR KENITH L00KMAN"
"Please do not email me again, you are a good layer"
Leka
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Leka wrote:
Just to mention that i gathered some 50 or so lad emails from that insult thread and sent an Asem to them. I'm approaching 300 piggies so i thought to go through it like an extra in a Mad Max movie!

Update: Didn't go quite as i planed. I got quite a few replies maybe ten by now but none took the bite immediately.

Some of these fools sent me their scrip. This is i quess understandable.

But some of them try to scam me by using their usual approach! They just don't seem to understand the message i sent. They know what it says but they don't understand what it means.

But one guy got it. Closed lad accounts

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts (Romo -bait)
Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts (This is Abdul he is a hitpiggy(the other one is Abdul's brother i call it "Stupid")(3rd. is a "Moron"))
This is the start of my multiethnic pigsty.
Sand Timer Subject "AM".
"Note that I will not stand to be accepting embarrassment words from you"
"PLEASE YOU HAVE TO GO FOR CHECK UP WITH YOUR DOCTOR OKAY.
HOLY JESUS
DR KENITH L00KMAN"
"Please do not email me again, you are a good layer"
JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another boar on the spit....congratulations! Mad

Father fucking peasant.

Truly Yours,

please i am sorry for the damage it cost you this person called himself Gomer just send me mail claming to have hacked my mail on line .his letter is forwarded bellow. I will take care of him .don't just worry as i look forward to hearing from you
Prince william Dossou
JBStrabismus
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got his phone number. My "previous ordeal" was where my character got ripped off by a 419 scammer. Enjoy!!

Quote:
Greetings God Chosen One,

I am most grateful for your mail and deeply sorry to learn of your previous ordeal? Well, the past might really hinder us getting forward. but am confidence God will lead us to the promise land as a way of redemption.

You may reach me on my number +34-632-597-897 in Spain where am currently receiving treatment.Am doing this against medical advice.

May God blesses you, your entire family and your community, Amen.

Your brother in Christ,

Mustafa Usman

WITHOUT PROOF OF MIKE ELBORNO KNOWINGLY SEND UNA USELESS PARENTS SCAM MAILS? NO PEACE 4 UNA ENTIRE GENERATIONS FAMILIES BASTARDS. - Mike
ME NO WERE U WORK ME GO COME SEE U MAK SURE U B READY KEEP UR EYE ON DEY DOOR ME HAV SPY EVERWERE - Tafusm
But for your insistence, i will wound you and moreover, i will render you useless in this lagos... So it better you keep away from me so that you will be alive and bury your old for nothing parents in the village.
MUMU THAT CAN'T EVEN SPELL? ARE YOU NOT TIRED OR WHAT? HOW MANY ID'S YOU GO USED WRITE YOUR HEAD HOPING TO THIEF? - Elaine
Gonozal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe this guy is some kind of counter-baiter Very Happy He keeps us busy, therefore we can´t keep the lads busy. I know it´s quite far fetched, but who knows what their crazy minds come up with.
JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gonzal, I was thinking the same thing....some sort of attack on baiters by someone that was either one of us before or has been burned in a quest to steal from an innocent victim by a baiter. I'm fairly quick on the keys, performing like Liberace on the piano and I couldn't keep up with him the other night. almost two hours of back and fourth and sometimes he would stack 2-3 on top before I could reply.

Father fucking peasant.

Truly Yours,

Prince william Dossou
Doctor Seviche
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Results so far. Dutch profanity excluded.

Quote:
COWARD THAT CAN'T EVEN SPELL. ISHAGO, OLOKUN, OGUN, AYELALA AND UDOGHIETEN TO SEND YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY TO GRAVE WITH EBOLA. JUST AS YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY MUMU REACH? YOUR USELESS FATHER CARRY PIKIN WHEN ANOTHER MAN PRODUCE. BASTARD SON OF A BITCH

Quote:
JUST AS DEVIL GO PERISH YOU AND YOUR GENERATIONS. YOU CAN'T EVEN FOUGHT YOUR CRIMINAL GOVERNTMENT AND THE SO CALLED LAWMAKERS BASTARD SHE GOAT.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU GET BIG MOUTH TO INSULT YOUR HEAD VIA INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T FIGHT PEOPLE IN FRONT OF YOUR FAMILY ONE RENTED ROOM IN AJEGUNLE?

Quote:
DID U C AS DEVIL DEY INTERCEPT COMMUNICATION BTW U N UR BASTARD DEY BEG U D MUMU PIKIN TO FUCK AM DIE?

All his Dutch insults are in a different font, so I presume they are copy pasted. Does anyone know why he does that? I certainly never gave any indication my character is Dutch...

Don't jock with the man of God - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

i don't think i will ever come in contact with bastard bad luck stupid and idiot poor foolish man like you,that wasted my time for no reasons!!!!!!! - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop

...are you goatfucking or did you honest fool you eyes? - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop after a very long day driving around Accra.
Gonozal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whatever he is, no harm fooling around with him occasionally. I just keep sending him "Yo mama" jokes while playing gold old X-Com.
Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
All his Dutch insults are in a different font, so I presume they are copy pasted. Does anyone know why he does that? I certainly never gave any indication my character is Dutch...

I have no idea why he includes the dutch quotes. They're not insults anyway, maybe he's de-educated by some baiter.
But if you need some good insults for a bait, just send him a mail and you will receive all you need. He's a real insult-generator.

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mad Mike Elborno wrote:
WITHOUT PROOF OF MIKE ELBORNO KNOWINGLY SEND UNA USELESS PARENTS SCAM MAILS? NO PEACE 4 UNA ENTIRE GENERATIONS FAMILIES BASTARDS.

DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH& DEATH WILL FOREVER BE RAIN DAYS IN UR STUPID FAMILIES 4 D REST OF UNA ALREADY BASTARDS LIVES LOW LIVES IDIOTS

JT AS D OTHER BASTARD HACKED INNOCENT VICTIMS ACCOUNTS USE AM DEY DO KOBO KOBO FRAUDS? NA SO UNA ENPTY ENTIRE GENRATIONS FAMILIES LIVES/DESTINY'S WILL B HACKED TO DEATH BY UNA CLOSED ASSOCIATE IN DVEVILS NAME, AMEN.

ISHAGO, OLOKUN, OGUN, AYELALA N MOST OF ALL EZE/AME GO TURNED SICKNESSES IN UNA ENTIRE EMPTY CANS OF BEERS USELESS GENERATION FAMILIES.

DEATH AFTER DEATH WILL B UNA ORDER OF D DAY IN DEVILS NAME, AMEN. BASTARDS.

He is insane with rage. I mailed him every few minutes yesterday, one mail that triggered him enormously just read "Poor man hungry man oh".
Quote:
HV BEEN WATING 4 UR BASTARDS SINCE ALL NIGHT NOT KNOWING UNA USELESS BASTARDS SMELLING MOTHERS TOTO NOR LET UNA LEAVE BASTARDS SOULS

FRUSTRATED FIGURES MAKE DEVIL PERISHED U N UR VARIOUS EMPTY BASTARDS FAMILIES IN OVIA RIVER BASTARDS GURUS

My poor inbox had eight unread messages from him today and I hadn't even mailed him. He must be wasting all his days on this. Very Happy

A quick google of that phone number brings up multiple scams. I sense a few late night calls coming to this exceptionally stupid lad.

JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had four in my inbox...haven't mailed the freak for almost 2 days and here he comes back at it.

Father fucking peasant.

Truly Yours,

Prince william Dossou
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad is nuts, after sending him a 2nd email regarding his homosexuality I got 10 replies back in 25 minutes (many of them quoted elsewhere here)

Quote:
ISHAGO, OLOKUN, OGUN, OVIA RIVER, AYELALA GO EMPTY UR LOW LIFE BASTARD ENTIRE FAMILY GENERATION TO ASHES.

DAY LIGHT GO TURN SICKNESS UPON UR DESTRUCTIVE BASTARD FAMILY LIVES IDIOT GURU.

UR BASTARD USELESS TOTO GIVER MUMU SLUT MOTHER DEY BEG 4 RAW ACID TO DRINK 4 MORE PUNISHMENT B4 DEVIL PIECE AM WITH HOT IRON THRU HER SMELLING ROTTEN TOTO AS WASHING TO DEATH U BASTARD

Quote:
UR BASTARD USELESS HE GOAT MUMU MOTHER DEY BEG 4 HER USELESS LIFE INSIDE UNCOMPLETED BUILDING WHERE BOKO HARAM DEY FLOG AM 4 ADULTERY BASTARD SON OF BITCH.
UR MUMU PALM WINE PAPA DEY FUCK ANIMALS AROUND D ENTIRE NIGERIA BASTARD IDIOT

Quote:
TOYS DON HANG INSIDE UR BASTARD MOTHER SMELLING ROTTEN TOTO. SHE IS ON D WAY TO HOSPITAL MAKE OPERATION TO REMOVE D TOYS SEND HER TO EARLY GRAVE FROM BOKO HARAM TORTURE BASTARD GURU. BLOODY IDIOT MUMU

Quote:
+2348053268554 +234-90-94758849 CALL ME U BASTARD DIEREN

Quote:
DEATH HV BEEN HANDED DOWN UPON UR BASTARD GENERATION FAMILY BY DEVIL IDIOT ABOKI

DEATH DEATH DEATH WILL BE MORNING BELL UR BASTARD ENTIRE GENERATION FAMILY TILL NO MORE BASTARD

Quote:
BASTARD MAKE DEVIL PUNISHED UR ENTIRE GENERATION DEN IN PREGNANT EVERY MEMBER OF UR USELESS N BASTARD FAMILY.

UR SLUT MOTHER SMELLING TOTO WILL SUFFERED UNTIL DEATH DO HER APART N EVEN IN DEATH, UR USELESS MALES IN UR ENTIRE FAMILY WILL FUCKED HER UNTIL SHE ENTER GRAVE OF NO RETURN.

ISHAGO, OLOKUN, OGUN, OVIA N AYELALA GO KILL EVERY MEMBER OF UR USELESS FAMILY N U SHALL ALL DIE BY DROWNING IN COMING DAYS.

UR ENTIRE FAMILY GENERATION WILL NEVER SEE DAY LIGHT AS DARKNESS AND SADNESS WILL BE WAYS OF UNA USELESS FAMILY LIVES IN DEVILS NAME, AMEN.

BASTARD, KLOTZACK DIEREN FAMILIE HOEREN

Quote:
LATEST IN D VILLAGE B SAY UR BASTARD USELESS MOTHER HV BEN KILLED. BY WAT? MALLAM WITH CHEWING STICKS FUCK HER TO GRAVE BY BLEEDING.

U SABI D WORST PART? EVEN IN DEATH, UR BASTARD USELESS MUMU MOTHER NOR STOP BLEEDING DUE TO HEAVY PUNISHMENT HANDED DOWN BY DEVIL FOR HER ATROCITIES IN D VILLAGE BASTARD.

CRY OF CHILD GO TURNED SORROW IN UR ENTIRE FAMILY GENERATION B4 DEATH BY ACCIDENT CRIPPLE UNA GENERATION FINISH BASTARD

Quote:
U BASTARD SON OF BITCH. WATCH UR USELESS ROTTEN TOTO B4 OGUN PERISH UNA TO PIECE BASTARD.

Quote:
U BASTARD SON OF BITCH KLOTZACK FAMILIE DIEREN

C @ UR USELESS SMELLING ROTTEN MAMA TOTO HOW MANY EMAIL ACCOUNT'S UR BASTARD USELESS MOTHER USED HER SMELLING TOTO SECURED 4 U USELESS PIKIN MAKE AN INNOCENT SOULS DEY REPLY UR USELESS PALM WINE PAPA DEY STEAL CHICKEN AROUND VILLAGES BASTARD.

DEVIL GO PUNISHED U N UR DIRTY BASTARD LOW LIFE USELESS FAMILY TO DEATH BY FIRING SQUAD BY BOKO HARAM N ISIS IDIOT.

MAKE UR USELESS GARBAGE FAMILY STAB ONE N OTHER TO DEATH KLOTZACK

DROP DEAD NOW NOW NOW BASTARD

And

Quote:
U BASTARD "BAITERS" NA AVALANCHE GO BURY UR ENTIRE BASTARD HOPELESS FAMILY IDIOT GURU.

FIND D NAME MIKE ELBORNO FROM SCAM LIST DEN PROVIDE UR BASTARD MUMU PARENT EVIDENCE IDIOT,

FROM UR ACC VANDERSLOOT PASTE UR STUPIDITY MOTHER TOTO ON INTERNET. DEN PROVIDE A PROOF D MIKE ELBORNO EVER DELIVERED U SCAM MAIL?

JUST AS HACKERS WILL HACKED FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS AROUND D GLOBE. SO I HAD A PROBLEM OF MY ACC BEING HACKED FOR SOMETHING I KNEW ABSOLUTELY ABOUT?

HOW MANY MAILS HAVE U MAILED ENCOURAGING STUPID PARENT OF SENDING MONEY N U ARE PREPARED HELPING UR USELESS BASTARD FAMILY?

HOW MANY OF THOSE MAILS DID U EVER GET A RESPONSE FOOL?

FARTED ON U N UR BASTARD ENTIRE FAMILY GENERATION IDIOT

He is obviously 'on to us' here but if he wants to waste time sending 10 rants when 1 would do then I won't stop him Smile

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
Bait-a Ray Bill
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I got that last one too. I laughed so hard I had to add to my sig line!

Closed lad accounts 1st
Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We definitely need more baiters to send him a mail. This moron is gonna get a heart attack one of these days. Very Happy

Bait-a Ray Bill
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I called him out on his cut and paste insults and reusing insults. It seemed to fire him up more and I got some original ones.

Closed lad accounts 1st
Father Moleman
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent 10 insults concurrently not 10 mins ago and I've got these back already.
Quote:

MAKE THUNDER FIRE UR ENTIRE GENERATIONS BASTARD MAKE MUGU DRY UR ENTIRE FAMILY TO DEATH IDIOT

GET LOST N DROP DEAD BASTARD

I DEY W8 EVERYONE OF U IDIOT BOTH DAT USELESS VEA DER SLOOT WHO DEY PASTE EVERYTHING TO D WHOLE WORLD MAKE DEM DEY READ HIS USELESS MUMU MOTHER ROTTEN SMELLING TOTO.

Quote:

MAKE THUNDER FIRE U BASTARD

Quote:

ISHAGO, OLOKUN, OGUN N AYELALA STRIKES UR ENTIRE GENERATIONS TO DEATH BASTARD FOOL

Quote:

DAGGER DON DEY SCATTER UR BASTARD ROTTEN MOTHER TOTO OH. NA WHO GO RESCUE HER DIS SHAMELESS BITCH OF A SLUT SO CALLED MOTHER?

DEVIL DEVIL DEVIL COME OH. OH, DEVIL DON APPEAR NOW TAKING OVER BANG UR BASTARD MUMU MOTHER WITH YET AGAIN DAGGER? EHEN? NA WHICH KIND OF WITCHCRAFT WOWO USELESS WOMAN B DIS WEN NOR DEY GREE FEEL PAINS?

OK, LET TRY BULLDOZER/ YES HE CAN HE CAN HE CAN BASTARD

Quote:

TOYS DON HANG INSIDE UR BASTARD MOTHER SMELLING ROTTEN TOTO. SHE IS ON D WAY TO HOSPITAL MAKE OPERATION TO REMOVE D TOYS SEND HER TO EARLY GRAVE FROM BOKO HARAM TORTURE BASTARD GURU. BLOODY IDIOT MUMU

Quote:

DAGGER DON DEY SCATTER UR BASTARD ROTTEN MOTHER TOTO OH. NA WHO GO RESCUE HER DIS SHAMELESS BITCH OF A SLUT SO CALLED MOTHER?

DEVIL DEVIL DEVIL COME OH. OH, DEVIL DON APPEAR NOW TAKING OVER BANG UR BASTARD MUMU MOTHER WITH YET AGAIN DAGGER? EHEN? NA WHICH KIND OF WITCHCRAFT WOWO USELESS WOMAN B DIS WEN NOR DEY GREE FEEL PAINS?

OK, LET TRY BULLDOZER/ YES HE CAN HE CAN HE CAN BASTARD

Quote:

POVERTY DON WHERE UR ENTIRE FAMILY GENERATION MAKE OGUN DESTROY HIS PART IN DEVILS NAME, AMEN

Quote:

DEATH WIL B UR ENTIRE GENERATION FAMILY FEEDING UNTIL NO MORE BASTARD

OGUN, ISHAGO, OLKUN, AYELALA WIL EMPTY EVERYTHING UR BASTARD FAMILY GET UNTIL NO MORE BASTARD

Quote:

DAY TO DAY, WATER WIL TURN SORROWS IN UR ENTIRE FAMILY GENERATIONS LIVES.

UNA GO DEY C WATER BT UNA NOR GO FIT REACH THERE DRINK AM
EVEN IF UNA MANAGED REACH THERE? POISON DAT WATER GO B IN UR ENTIRE GENERATION BODY IN D NAME OF DEVIL WORK, AMEN

Quote:

POVERTY DON WHERE UR ENTIRE FAMILY GENERATION MAKE OGUN DESTROY HIS PART IN DEVILS NAME, AMEN

Quote:

BRAGGER U DON SMELL DEATH N SO SHALL ALL DEY INNOCENT VICTIMS HEADS WEN U DEFRAUD TO PUNISHED U N UR ENTIRE FAMILY TO EARLY GRAVES IN DEVILS NAME, AMEN.

Quote:

DEVIL DON B STRIKE FORCE OH N DEY THEM FINSIH UNA TONIGHT BASTARD

I've got more yet he is sending continuous insults to me now for the best part of 20 mins, at least 30, I'll post more.
Bait-a Ray Bill
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd post some of what I'm getting, but they are the same as your's. He is saving time by cc-ing us...

I did send him the French Taunt.

Closed lad accounts 1st
Father Moleman
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

continued ...
Quote:

OH, NOW I C SAY UR SMELLING MUMU MAMA USELESS TOTO DEY TEACH U WEL, SANTA GO KIL UR ENTIRE GENERATION BASTARD

Quote:

MAKE THUNDER FIRE UR ENTIRE GENERATIONS. NA WHO U DEY CHALLENGER WIT BRAGGING RIGHT? IDIOT MAKE DEVIL KIL UR ENTIRE GENERATIONS.

Quote:

AS DEVIL DON VOID U N UR ENTIRE USELESS GENERATION FAMILY, NA SO EVERYDAY GO NO GOOD 4 U N UR HOPELESS BASTARD GENERATION IDIOT COWARD.

Quote:

IN SHORT, PLANE CRACH GO B UR PORTION ANY ATTEMPT TO FLY. BY SEA? OVAI RIVER TO SWALLOW U. BY ROAD? ANOTHER TROUBLE DEY LOOM BECOS OGUN LIES IN WAITING BASTARD

Quote:

FRUSTRATED BASTARD EMPTY CANS OF BEERS BASTARD

Quote:

DIRTY VILLAGER MAKE OGUN ENTER THRU FRONT DOORS N GO OUT THRU BACK DOORS IN UR ENTIRE GENERATIONS LIVES BASTARD

I physically can't post anymore of them, he's now sent me at least 45 insults, I'm not sure how he is coming up with all of these he's worse than Bware's piggie lads.

I'm sending him another NSFW Insult and I'll see what comes next.
Father Moleman
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's sending at a rate of 3 a minute now some in dutch for some reason, I'm not even reading them anymore he just won't shut the fuck up Rolling Eyes I don't know how much fun you lot had with him before but this is one annoying lad Evil or Very Mad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic