SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hitlad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This Hitlad Dorothy was nice enough to post in the thread below has suddenly become active after ignoring my email for a few months.

https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2164811&highlight=#2164811

He is both dumb and fun if anyone wants to join in follow the link in Dorothy's post for his addy.

Quote:
Dear XXXX I just don't want to KILL you because of my son now am
in Africa with my family but my boys are still send me report that the
man who want me to KILL you his trying to contact some men's to KILL but i want to confirm if my boys to KILL him. be fast in answer because i don want my son to know am still a KILL

Quote:
Why does your son want to kill me?

Quote:
It's a friend son i don't really know but you have to save your life

Quote:
So your saying I should kill you sons friend?

Quote:
This question you are asking as no answer for you for now. all I want
for you is the sum of $2000 for the exchange of your life my boys are
going to kill someone who want to kill you after you pay me the $2000
and when are you going to have the money ?

Quote:
Wow that is an amazing deal! He will kill someone for $2000?! If I give you $4,000 will he also kill my ex-wife?

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
WillEater
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It may be "Cheaper To Keep Her".. Laughing

Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

he responded to me too
Quote:

Dear Rxx Nxxxxx (I guess, that's your baiting-character, bravo) I just don't want to KILL you because of my son now am
in Africa with my family but my boys are still send me report that the
man who want me to KILL you his trying to contact some men's to KILL
but i want to confirm if my boys to KILL him. be fast in answer
because i don want my son to know am still a KILL

let's see where that goes Very Happy

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can someone PM me the email from the hit lad...I want to be scared for my life too and jump through all sorts of hoops to make sure I pay this guy off so he doesn't harm me..PLEASE!

I know you are on death row.
Father fucking peasant.

Roast in hell and poverty...

Truly Yours,

Most Successful Fraudster. Li Ka Shing

ATTENTION:NORMAN. I REGRET EVERY OF MY TIME SPENT IN DEALING WITH A
BIZAGA LIKE YOU, AN OUT DATED HUMAN BEING OF YOUR NATURE, A
REPUGNANTIC TYPE OF HUMAN, A BASTARD, A CLUMSY AND INCONSEQUENTIAL
FOOL, A PERSON WHO IS SUFFERING FROM A MINOR MENTAL INBALANCE. GO AND
EAT SHIT SON OF A BITCH. Dr. Daniel Watac

please i am sorry for the damage it cost you this person called himself Gomer just send me mail claming to have hacked my mail on line .his letter is forwarded bellow. I will take care of him .don't just worry as i look forward to hearing from you
Prince william Dossou
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=98359

it's in this email-header Wink

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

JG is worried:
Quote:

What!?!?!! Dont hurt me bro!???

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Going to try and upset someone enough they'll want to send the boys to keep an eye on me while I gather up the funds.

I know you are on death row.
Father fucking peasant.

Roast in hell and poverty...

Truly Yours,

Most Successful Fraudster. Li Ka Shing

ATTENTION:NORMAN. I REGRET EVERY OF MY TIME SPENT IN DEALING WITH A
BIZAGA LIKE YOU, AN OUT DATED HUMAN BEING OF YOUR NATURE, A
REPUGNANTIC TYPE OF HUMAN, A BASTARD, A CLUMSY AND INCONSEQUENTIAL
FOOL, A PERSON WHO IS SUFFERING FROM A MINOR MENTAL INBALANCE. GO AND
EAT SHIT SON OF A BITCH. Dr. Daniel Watac

please i am sorry for the damage it cost you this person called himself Gomer just send me mail claming to have hacked my mail on line .his letter is forwarded bellow. I will take care of him .don't just worry as i look forward to hearing from you
Prince william Dossou
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm still on this one. Here is my response after the goofy "son KILL" email:

After all this time you still want to kill me? I still do not understand. Are you related to Don and Peggy? Did he tell you about our affair? Or are you associated with Walter and his wife Jesse? Did Jesse tell Walter about our affair?
Please, sir, I do not understand why you want to kill me or what you are asking of me. I am frightened and I need answers! Who is your son? And what about Naomi? Oh god, please tell me what you want.

Quote:
This question you are asking as no answer for you for now...

He is nothing if not consistent.

Please sir, tell me where to send it. I have not slept until I received your message. I need you to kill whomever their are.

Quote:
send the it though money gram two times with this name MULE
country BENIN REPUBLIC city COTUNOU send it two time once Izu pick it
up you are going to hear someone is shot dead

I can't use money gram or the other place, westernunion. I sent money to someone in Ghana six months ago who turned out to be a scammer and I am now under investigation for that and am no longer allowed to use those places. is there an address where I can send a certified check? Or a bank I can transfer to? please help me I am so scared!

Quote:
give the money to someone to help you send it

Lazy git.

is the killer in Egypt? Isn't that where Conotou city is? That mean i am safe, right? Thank you so much! I didn not know they are so far away and in a place that has much fighting and shooting and terroristas. i think they will be dead before they can get on a plane amd make a flight all the ways to Louisiana. sir, you have gladdened my heart I did not read so carefully before. Am thankful they are far away.

Geography lesson in 3... 2... 1...

Quote:
Am not in Egypt, and conotou is not in egypt conotou is benin republc and am give you just 2days to make the payment or you are going to see good job

you have to help me here. I'm not sure I understand your words - I don't know where the Benin place is becos i never hear of it before. I know Egypt, is this place you are talking about near there? Is there an address i can send the money if u think i am still in danger? If it is going that far away, how do i know there is even someone near me who can hurt me?? I'm starting to think more clearly now and I think it was Jesse and Walter who put the hit on me. Walter has been jealous all along. But they are in Mexico on vacation in the camper so how can they kill me?

Anyway now i am confuse. I can get a cashier check but need an address to send to. we only have one moneybram nearby becos of where I live which you should know very well how we are out in the undevelop area. You need to make this easier for me please, and remind me howmuch?

Quote:
Good day I like send someone back to the Money Gram Office write
down the information am going to give to you, give it the person to
send it for you, an this is the information you are to use below in
send $2000.

Name Mule
Country Benin Republic....

and this is next information you are to use

Name Mule
Country Benin Republic......

Am waiting for the payment information from you, there is no story this time.

ok i am confuse again. If there is no story of someone killing me, why am I sending money? I do not know why u keep asking for moneygram. we do not have that here and I am blacklisted from sending money overseas due to the last time when i send oney it is a scam and they will not allow me to send money that way.
If you think i am still in danger i can send a certified check or i can transfer to a bank account. pleas, you are very confusing now and i need 2 know if i am safe or not.
I spoke with jesse and she said all is forgiven and she still loves me so i know it is not Jesse who want to kill me. help me understand.
help me help you

If you're interested in hearing the rest, I'll post in a bit. This lad is thick and entertaining.

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
shmuckers
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just wondering if anyone has ever tried offering the hitlad more money in order to kill a different target? Might be a possible way to get a hilarious picture taken or something like that.
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

shmuckers wrote:
Just wondering if anyone has ever tried offering the hitlad more money in order to kill a different target? Might be a possible way to get a hilarious picture taken or something like that.

Yup, I sent him another of my baiting accounts and he started the whole process again. Poor little bastard go so confused that he kept getting crossed up and just disappeared.

Hitlads really are the stupidest of the lot.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6
Sand Timer Sand Timer X 5
Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer X 1

Safari Budapest/Fiji - 22,500 miles
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Victoria Island, Nigeria - 448 miles on a bus
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Accra, Ghana - 700 miles on a bus

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses
- Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.
- This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic