SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

IRS filing a lawsuit against me, FINAL NOTICE!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Melt304
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Received a call on my google number from a 202 area code- D.C. area. Robovoice telling me that the IRS is in the final notice of filing a lawsuit against me. Few calls to finally get through to a young lad and was immediately asked my name and zip code. I provide my alter ego and a well-to-do zip code and explained to him that I was very concerned and wanted to know what I was being accused of. 4 random violations from years 2008-2012 for my alter ego's personal tax filings.

I explain to the lad that I have a terrible tax attorney who couldn't do anything right and wanted to square up immediately. Lad transfers me to another lad who spoke English very well. He explains I need to get cash from my bank and go to the IRS' bank to deposit money. He needed me to stay on the line with him. I explain that I don't own a cell phone, my kids have moved out and my wife has passed. No one around me has a cell phone to use.

He then suggests I leave the phone on the hook (at my home) and for the next 20 or so minutes make a run to the bank to deposit. He provided me the bank info with name to a bank of america account and my connection with him seems to have been inadvertently disconnected Smile

I am a novice to this but I didn't burn myself at all this time and left this lad calling my google number wondering what happened. Who can I provide the bank information to, to make sure it gets reported ?

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Send it to a mod-their names are green at the bottom of the main page.

"YOU ARE COMPLETELY A LUNATIC."

"PLEAS DO NOT SEND ANY OF MY EMAIL COPY TO THE MAD MAN.AGAIN."
Jack Boot Purple Flower Mc Fry Golden Pig
TheLoneHaranguer
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome aboard, Melt, and congrats on scoring a piggy already!

Good catch on realizing the scam wasn't on the up-and-up. (Helpful hint: If you're being sued, you're not going to learn of it thru a telephone call.) My only concern (and this is due to my lack of knowledge of Google phones) is whether or not you gave the scammers a phone number they can do something with.

In any case, you're off to a good start, so please stick around!

Safari T.W.A.T Vcamera Pastor Omar (Edo->N'Djamena->Abeche): "I have been slept in tached huts in the Sahara deserts"
Safari x3 T.W.A.T Vcamera x3 Tattoo Rev. Prosper (Lagos->Timbuktu): "I have never been in to this type of thing in my life and you called it enjoyment"
Easter 2015 Vcamera Goat Jack Boot
Mortar

House Haranguer: Alone we stand, together we thrive

"trust is hard to build until the foot step of trust has been stepped" Jammy King, getting philosophical

"i HAVE WRITTEN 73 MESSAGES TO YOU WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR?" Rev. Boutin Dickson, not getting it
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic