SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Please torture this product lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Name is Daνid Holdeг. He has scammed a victim: https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=104301 . I have a dentist's appointment not long after my character starts work, so I may not get to it until evening.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Price list sent.

×186
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He just ordered.
Quote:
i will want to order 120 of the <snip item and price>, , get back to me with the total cost excluding shipping

My character has already left work though.

×186
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

Are using steel grates on this one? I don't want to send him my price list if you're already using that modality.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My grates aren't steel, and what he ordered isn't grates. Go ahead.

×186
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Offer for oil is on it's way...

guy nawaaa for you oooh
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent the price of the items.

×186
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a request for costs off to the sheeper but have heard no more from this one today....

guy nawaaa for you oooh
Padme

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is trying to order some weapons from me.

Quote:
i will want to order 200 of the @ 400 each

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got the sheeping quote from the sheeper, a little while after closing shop (and in RL I was out hiking for work).

×186
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the shipping quote back but there has been nothing in Mr.H's request yet for me to process the costs.
Therefore I forwarded the email back along to Mr.H and wished him good luck with dealing with his shipper, we're not responsible for the goods if someone else picks up the order, etc.
I'm now waiting for him to come back with the "can you charge my cards and pay the sheeper" request.
This one's moving forward but slowly....

guy nawaaa for you oooh
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent the sheeping quote to Mr. H. From the times when he writes, I suspect he is not in West Africa, but maybe India. My character is in California and we are not in the office at the same time. This is going to make it difficult when he insists on me being in the office when he has a black pig for me.

ETA: He sent a message while my character was at work. Answered with the total cost including sheeping.

×186
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Yeah, his timings a bit off from what I usual encounter.

He wasn't clear on wanting me to pick up the payment to his sheeper. No problem, although there's a processing charge for that service.

He's got his balance up to a point where he's going to burn through a mountain of dark pork before I even have to try for the pink stuff... Twisted Evil

guy nawaaa for you oooh
BitaTrouble
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's buying <snip> from me. He chose size 18GGG to be shipped to Athens, Greece. I had no idea Greek people had such large <snip>. Laughing

He's still struggling with the specifications, but I have agreed to use his sheeper. This is my first product scam, so I'm reading a lot of threads and stickies here to get up to speed.

I hope to lose my black piggy virginity on this one. Wink

"I AM HIGHLY EMBARASSED AND I FEEL MOST INSULTED, FOR SENOR WINCES TO STAND ME UP AT THE FLAMINGO RESTURANT FOR OVER 1hr45mins I THINK THIS IS THE HIGHT OF INSULT EVER ON MY PERSONALITY." - Aliji Gambo
"You are Crazy Up in the head. Dont ever contact this email anymore. Your Papa, Your Mama, Your intestine You prick " - P'mt Director, First Nat'l Bank Group

Last edited by BitaTrouble on Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Welcome to Sheeperland! If you have questions, ask in HH&T, where you can post the name of your made-up item without fear of the lad finding it. There are two recently published product lad bait threads.

Also, if you have any information that a victim might search for and that is different from what is already posted at SW, please post it at SW. The victim was told a Greek sheeper name, but the lad told me a different one. Please redact your baiter name and item name at SW.

×186
BitaTrouble
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks! I went into edit and snipped out my product (sorry 'bout that) but now it sounds like I'm in a completely different type of business, LOL.

"I AM HIGHLY EMBARASSED AND I FEEL MOST INSULTED, FOR SENOR WINCES TO STAND ME UP AT THE FLAMINGO RESTURANT FOR OVER 1hr45mins I THINK THIS IS THE HIGHT OF INSULT EVER ON MY PERSONALITY." - Aliji Gambo
"You are Crazy Up in the head. Dont ever contact this email anymore. Your Papa, Your Mama, Your intestine You prick " - P'mt Director, First Nat'l Bank Group
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
He is trying to order some weapons from me.

Of course that is what you are selling. I wouldn't expect any less. Laughing

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

CC Number : *1322
CVV2 : 345
Date Expire : 08 / 19

He wants to charge over a myriad at once, and he cares not that in the seven or more hours between when he sent me the card and when I will try to charge it, it will be reported stolen.

×186
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
CC Number : 546--4410
CVV2 : 016
Date Expire : 01 / 16

Not enough credit limit

guy nawaaa for you oooh
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

CC Owner : (distant relative of a Chilean region)
CC Number : *6211
CVV2 : 212
Date Expire : 11/16
Billing Address: 920**
Over the limit.

×186
BitaTrouble
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

CC Number : *** 3767 (reported)
CVV2 : 263
Date Expire : 04/16

Over the limit for total invoice, so he had me run $5K on it. Tried to run a second $5K, but that wouldn't go through.

He's having a lot of difficulty providing the specs for my custom product. "A nice style" can't be entered into the Lasertron IV's computer system.

Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Post that black pork up in your sig. Welcome to the fun!

Another from one of his business partners:

Quote:
CC Number : 546- ---- ---- 1713
CVV2 : 678
Date Expire : 02/17

Lost/Stolen

guy nawaaa for you oooh
BitaTrouble
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm waiting to hear back from the mod. She gives me the pig symbol, right?

This product lad baiting IS fun. I may get addicted to it. Laughing

Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BitaTrouble wrote:
I'm waiting to hear back from the mod. She gives me the pig symbol, right?

You have to put it in your sig yourself. If you've reported to a mod, that's sufficient to claim it!

Of course you can always go premium and report them yourself...

guy nawaaa for you oooh
BitaTrouble
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just signed up for Premium while you were typing your post. All the info on this site has been invaluable. And often hilarious, like that Secure payment questionnaire.

Great bunch of clever folks, all of you!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic