SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Princess and the Pantomime Horse (N00b contest)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ecce_Signum
* Novice Champion 2004 *

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 9:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok Ok, (if I remember rightly) the brief of this N00b comp was to cause pain to the lad, have a certain Je Ne Se Qua (.sp) and introduce a Pantomime horse into the bait, so I cheated and used it as the password but it does come up about 80 times in mails and 25-30 times in K7's.

Here we go, my N00b contest entry, It is still on going and just getting really interesting. Oh, and I sent a picture of my character who has for the duration of the bait been on the front page of yahoo!

120+ emails
16 K7's
1 specially prepared document
�5900 stolen by my fake (fake) barrister
�13000 (currently) missing but will surely turn up?
1 death (mine)
No death threat (as yet) but have learnt a few igbo insults.

My lad has used 6 different addresses

Enjoy...

The Princess and the Pantomime Horse

BTW, this bait currently runs into 7 very long pages. Thankfully the good Princess has just sent me a synopsis of events thus far (sent at 11:02). I'll publish a bookmark to it tonight for the lazier members Wink

The Synopsis according to My Princess
http://www.geocities.com/s_a_signum/bait2/bait2_7.htm#noob_comp_finish
Sorry, can only get it working if you cut-n-paste the url Shocked

Now its published I can get help and advice on where this should go Laughing

Last edited by Ecce_Signum on Tue Dec 07, 2004 10:37 pm; edited 8 times in total
breaker419
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like it. Interesting especially for me, since as you already know I was baiting the same lad at the same time. So I can follow events that happened, like the change of the lad's email address for example.

The lad definitely changed address because someone had hijacked their email, though.

"princess mary mary" is the hijacker, and "princess mary" at the new email address (the one with the word "mail2" in the domain) is the original lad that you started the bait with.
You can tell them apart by the hijacker's use of "text message" style modalities, like typing "4 u" instead of "for you".

When I started playing them off against each other they were both desperate to stop me from continuing my contact with the other.

The hijacker knows a fair bit about what has gone before because they are the only one with access to the original email address.

If you've only killed off your character for one of them, try emailing the other one and test the response. That should prove or disprove what I believe to be the situation.

Cheers

Arrow<a href="http://wrecordsengland0.tripod.com/" target="_blank">Click here to visit the website of WANK Records, London.</a>
Arrow<a href="http://members.lycos.co.uk/scambait/" target="_blank">Click here to visit Breaker 419's Scambaiting Emporium.</a>
Ecce_Signum
* Novice Champion 2004 *

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Txs Breaker Smile am actually baiting the 'second' carnation of the Princess as well (another character and different account). I don't think her account was hijicked but she was freaked when my version of the Barrister turned up and knicked �5,900. She probably sold it on.

breaker419
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well we agree to disagree on that one. I've just finished my bait with the princess today, I'm sort of hoping to be voodoo cursed or death threated before the end of the working day.

I've just sent you a private message.

Cheers

Arrow<a href="http://wrecordsengland0.tripod.com/" target="_blank">Click here to visit the website of WANK Records, London.</a>
Arrow<a href="http://members.lycos.co.uk/scambait/" target="_blank">Click here to visit Breaker 419's Scambaiting Emporium.</a>
Ecce_Signum
* Novice Champion 2004 *

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

breaker419 wrote:
Well we agree to disagree on that one. I've just finished my bait with the princess today, I'm sort of hoping to be voodoo cursed or death threated before the end of the working day.

I've just sent you a private message.

Cheers

Message understood (and actioned). If you read the full bait (thus far) you must agree that it was I that caused the email change, breaker, its my only claim to fame thus far Cool

btw, you been deaded yet? cursed to die within the next 70 years even?

breaker419
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 9:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't been deaded yet, there's still time, but I think they might just be ignoring me.

Whatever happened with the email address change, (I still think they were hi-jacked, but it doesn't matter) this scammer must be feeling like 419 scams are more trouble than they're worth!

Cheers

Breaker

Ecce_Signum
* Novice Champion 2004 *

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 9:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe the Princess sums up the reason for changing addys quite well.
Quote:
"Note,i introduced Barrister Ado Giwa who was my Late father's Lawyer to my Late fiancee Mr.S.A Signum on proceeds to transactions.When i fell ill,i was rushed to the Hospital by Barrister Ado Giwa my Late father's lawyer who informed my Late fiancee Mr.S.A.Signum and he now send the sum of 5,900 pounds for taking care of me in the Hospital.Barrister Ado Giwa refuse paying the hospital bills took off away with the money till date at moment no money had been given to the doctor."

The real (fake) Barrister has not been heard of by me since. My fake (fake) Barrister may well reappear soon to have it away with some more loot.

And yes, I reckon they are feeling pretty bad right now - oh well, never mind Wink

Ecce_Signum
* Novice Champion 2004 *

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, cheques are in the post to the voting panel for the n00b challenge (trunk boxes are availiable if preferred).

Have added the last few emails from my Princess and whilst all is still worksafe I am beginning to wonder at my sanity Shocked

I am about to let my barrister character take a back seat for a while (too many baits/boxes) and am recruiting 'victims' for my return, I have 2 volunteers thus far and a PM will secure your character in my list to Obosa (nothing too weird as I need to keep my credibilty) modalities to follow.

For those that have been keeping up a good starting place is http://www.geocities.com/s_a_signum/bait2/bait2_7.htm#noob_comp_finish (its a bookmark, for some reason you need to cut-n-paste the url).

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic