SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Gratifying rant

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a random ASEM lad who sent me a piggy, but would not stoop to track a package sent by our most [un]reliable courier system. My character took a trip to Mexico with his wife for a few days, and while he was gone, the lad's money was chopped by my fake lad character, whose name matches one of our USA founding fathers. (That tidbit makes the lad's rant even funnier.)

$16K gone to another lad.
Sad.
All because this lad was too lazy to track his package.

The desperate emails started at 1am this morning, after the lad received an email congratulating him on picking up his package at the appropriate NY location (an address he gave me but told me NOT to send anything to.)

I then sent a few emails back and forth between my character & my fake lad (who I am calling "Paul Revere"), back-dated them, and had fake lad accuse real lad of screwing his own sister out of money, and forwarded it all to real lad with an angry accusation of fraud. The mis-reading of that letter caused a fabulous rant to take place. I'm posting it here for your enjoyment!

Quote:
Dear Sir K. L,

I was really surprised with your huge insult!! I don't expect such nasty words from you and i can't imagine such words. Does the account looks like a woman account?? Who is the "Paul Revere" telling you am wanted and they searching me in new york,....Sir L I can not believe if some one can convince and cheat you in this final stage but sorry is your name because you dealing with armed rubbers, am just laughing at you because you are doing a great mistakes for your self. Why do you insulted me that i screwed my sister?? I need to sue you to court if so. I wanted to get you my own private lawyer that will stand on behalf of your wife for the state case.

...Now, i will not bother my self any more and you will later contact me back to complete your fund transfer and this people will still move you to another level of bills and required you to pay them another money which goes nothing.. They are just making a force information against me and you dare believe them. I work with many companies and i have only my secretary whom i sent to Canada to represent me in a business deal this is why i could not be able to pick the check and if am scammer i will go there straightly and pick the check my self but i want to let you know am real. but am sorry for your contact with them and you will never get your money from them because i have all the details.

After that you will still contact me back and i will not judge any one it is left for God to judge who is who if you dont regard my word. Am a man of God but you people just make an accusation against me, if you will only give me your address then i will visit you in person by my self. I will let you know that Paul Revere is not an American name and they are African name.. You will know what you did to your self after that, and how come did Paul Revere get involved on this deal?? this is what you need to ask your self but am not convincing you.

As a matured man you are, try to use your tongue and count your teeth. This is where i stop.
I will live to UK in some weeks coming.

Thanks for your understanding.

Yours in Service,

Mr. P. K.
Secretary-General
Debt Management Office (DMO)

Hmmm... maybe the lad is mad enough to safari? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K

Last edited by Kitty La Gore on Wed May 13, 2015 3:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another satisfied customer! Very Happy

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Poetry! Very Happy

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One if by lad, two if by...OMG, somebody needs to ring the church bells and warn the British! "Paul Revere is coming. Paul Revere is coming..."

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Padme

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Always nice to see a "happy" lad. Very Happy

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
armed rubbers

That always gets a laugh.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
dealing with armed rubbers

Better than thuggish condiments, I suppose.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 3:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Angry Lad wrote:
try to use your tongue and count your teeth.

One
Two
Three

counting Lad wrote:
This is where i stop.

Ahhh, such a way with words...

Great baiting to receive such a rant!

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 4:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You mean "one-tooth Ree", right? (Mathematical Games some decades ago Very Happy) Unless you have all of them, you can count them on one hand.

Do armed rubbers shoot robber band pistols?

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 5:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing better than a good lad rant.... Thumbs up Thumbs up

guy nawaaa for you oooh
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 7:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, pure poetry. Must have hurt him real bad to produce such a rant.

Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique
United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So this morning I check my email, and he's sent two fantastic attempts to convince me that my fake lad character is actually a scammer! Shocked Laughing Shocked I'm posting his second attempt below. It seems he sent me a draft, then the final copy.

Keeping in mind he first created an email account that matches the name of my ASEM'd response asking for "Mr. K", and then adjusted his email when I added a first name to Mr. K... he has now created a second email account in the name of my fake lad to convince me that Mr. K is actually legit.

I love how much this lad is working for it!! And the fact that he is putting some staged laughter into the email is icing on the cake: seriously, the note came in with (laughs) as stated below. I just wish he'd end the note with, "...and I'd have gotten away with it if it wasn't for you meddling kids!!"

Enjoy!

Quote:
KL,

Hahaha!! (Laughs) please let me introduce my self briefly to you because you are a stupid man, you where convinced by me. Am Paul Revere and am from Nigeria Africa, I dont know Mr PK but neither he is the real man of your business. He has every details about your business but i just tried to accused him by saying he screwed her sister and was wanted in the New York but it is a lie hahaha!!! you must be foolish. I just make false information on his head but he is innocent ahahaha (Laughs). I only tried to get this money from you and am happy i have the check. I hijacked/hacked your email password and keep monitoring your communication between you and Mr PK.
K is one of the best trusting man in the USA so i wondered why you where convinced by me hahaha....

Mr. PK has now arrested one of my colleague scammer and i believe he will automatically exposed me so therefore i will travel back to Nigeria as am wanted by FBI. Am now a peril scammer in this excercise. Mr K was the real business and company dealer man who was dealing your business for so many long time.hahahahaha you are very stupid as you where convinced by me, Mr K was the rightful person and not me.
It is true we spoke on phone but i am not the real and rightful person hahahahaha, don't pick or call my number again, dont email me again. am a scammer and am confessing here I called you with a magic African number in form of USA number.

I kept monitoring your email all the time, so i got all the details between you and Mr K before i make a false information on him. now am wanted please stop communicating with me. You will not get any money from me because am a scammer so you better contact the K as the real business and company man. he is innocent but i make false information in order to get the check, now i spoil the deal. Am now wanted as scammer, scammer is my business hahahah (Laughs) i will convert the $16,000 to nigerian Naira and i will buy car and build houses hahahaha... Devil really work for me, now am wanted by FBI. dont ever email me again am not the dealer of your money and i dont have your bank account okay..foolish man, idiot, stupid as you where convinced by me. dont call me, dont email me again am traveling to Africa in the morning otherwise i will be arrested. hahahahahah am a real scammmmmmmerrrr!!! am travelling back to my country.

Paul Revere
A scammer

I think Mr. KL needs to make a trip immediately to Nigeria to locate Paul Revere to get his money back. He just might travel there with his millions of dollars and will pay someone handsomely to help him locate the scammer... Twisted Evil

ETA oooooo! The FBI is now involved!!

Quote:
Greetings,

WE ARE THE FEDERAL BUREAU INVESTIGATION USA. (FBI).

BE AWARE BY THE SUSPICIOUS ACT OF THE FRAUD/CRIMINAL LAW OF THE USA BY A NON-TRANSACTION ACT METHOD MAIL LISTED AS "PAUL REVERE".
CURRENTLY INVESTIGATIONS WAS SERIOUSLY PENETRATING IN DIFFERENT LOCATIONS OF THE STATES AS A WANTED MAN. NOTE: A NIGERIAN MAN CALLED PAUL REVERE IS NOW WANTED BY FBI, ANY AWFUL SUSPICIOUS AGAINST ANY ILLEGAL HUMAN SHOULD IMMEDIATELY CALL THE FORCE EMERGENCY NUMBER OR MAKE A REPORT TO THE NEAREST OFFICE STATION.
WE HUMBLED TO FISH THIS CRIMINAL ACT OUT BECAUSE WE TRACKED AND INVESTIGATED THEM WITH THIS SECURITY TRACKING CODES BELOW: AU1-193740411KZH WITH A SIGNAL CODE NUMBER: I640850X: LOCATION OF TRACKED NEW YORK. OUR TRACKING SIGNAL COUNTED A GOOD DATA INVESTIGATION. THIS MESSAGE WAS SENT TO ALL UNITED STATES CITIZEN'S AND WAS REPORTED BY MR. PK. THANKS AND BE PROUD OF USA.

Thanks,
JAMES B. COMEY.
DIRECTOR & FBI Officer USA.

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
Ahmastin Geebougah
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant. I just can't get over the lad's sense of initiative and enterprise. Such a pity he's so stupid!! Laughing Laughing Laughing (that means hahahahaha[laughter])
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
THIS MESSAGE WAS SENT TO ALL UNITED STATES CITIZEN'S

What? How come I didn't get that message?

You have a choice lad there, Kitty! Laughing

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
What? How come I didn't get that message?

Over active spam filters.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
CURRENTLY INVESTIGATIONS WAS SERIOUSLY PENETRATING IN DIFFERENT LOCATIONS

Those naughty FBI persons!

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="Thursten3rd"]
Quote:
CURRENTLY INVESTIGATIONS WAS SERIOUSLY PENETRATING IN DIFFERENT LOCATIONS

I knew a girl like that once!

I know you are on death row.
Father fucking peasant.

Roast in hell and poverty...

Truly Yours,

Most Successful Fraudster. Li Ka Shing

ATTENTION:NORMAN. I REGRET EVERY OF MY TIME SPENT IN DEALING WITH A
BIZAGA LIKE YOU, AN OUT DATED HUMAN BEING OF YOUR NATURE, A
REPUGNANTIC TYPE OF HUMAN, A BASTARD, A CLUMSY AND INCONSEQUENTIAL
FOOL, A PERSON WHO IS SUFFERING FROM A MINOR MENTAL INBALANCE. GO AND
EAT SHIT SON OF A BITCH. Dr. Daniel Watac

please i am sorry for the damage it cost you this person called himself Gomer just send me mail claming to have hacked my mail on line .his letter is forwarded bellow. I will take care of him .don't just worry as i look forward to hearing from you
Prince william Dossou
Ser Davos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rubbers, armed for her pleasure.

United KingdomSouth AfricaUnited StatesCanadaAustraliaChinaPanamaIndonesiaTurkeyGhanaThailandKenyaNigeriaBrazilUkraineUnited Arab EmiratesGermanyAlgerian FlagcameroonBeninMalaysiaSwitzerlandBelgiumAfghanistanNetherlandsCambodia FlagTogoSpainColumbia

Safari Prosper: Lagos>Bamako>Timbuktu with the Onion smugglers, TLH, and Jojobean

Isn't being a nerd all about being passionate about something that's inconsequential?
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good stuff Kitty! Laughing

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Classic rant-congratulations!

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Mr. Kruse
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done! I love it when they squeal like the pigs they are.

beers!

"STUPID MOFO...U NO GET MONEY BUY CC....FUCKIN BROKE N#%%&" - Lee Gatsby, CC Mogul

Closed lad accounts X 297
Spain x3 United Kingdom x51 Cambodia Flag x2 France x5 United States x17 South Africa x5 Ghana x18 x17 China x2 Malaysia x2 Ivory Coast x3 Germany x3 Benin x3 Switzerland Netherlands Canada Flag Pakistan Filipino flag Belgium Burkina Faso Denmark Australia Indonesia Turkey Thailand
Easter Egg 2013
Sand Timer Anita and Tex
$7,715 so far of bad checks captured.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 1:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad definitely shows some long term potential. His email "confessing" that "Paul Revere" is a scammer is hilarious.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Padme

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 11:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow... so many signature worthy lines in those last two emails. This is going to be a fun one! Very Happy

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quick update:

- My character was so distraught about being scammed, he immediately flew to Nigeria to get his money back, leaving the lad in the good hands of victim's churlish wife

- Lad has been working with Mrs. Victim to find out what's happening. There have been several lovely rants since then as Mrs. Victim does NOT tolerate any rude language or directives, and she does not want to share her husband's contact information while he's overseas

- Lad sent a revised email back to Mrs. Victim about a package delivery from our favorite courier service, further instructing her to send money to WU

- Mrs. Victim just sent a rant yesterday about how God made man the head of marriage and she would not tolerate Lad's putting down her husband or asking for contact info

- Lad is now begging the husband's email address for an update as he was informed the authorities are "pretty sure" the perp is still operating in Lagos

I've found several other email addresses for this lad through Google searches - he's been reported on SW and other places before - and I may just have to start sending some ASEMs to those addresses as well. I love how dedicated this lad is, and how he's utterly bought in to the scenario! Twisted Evil

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic