SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Tax Scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
gardenlady
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I received a voice mail stating the IRS has been trying to contact me about a law suit. The call came from a pay phone 607-324-9846 and instructed me to call 512-595-0659. Since when does the IRS call from a pay phone? The IRS NEVER CALLS ABOUT TAX RELATED MATTERS. I reported the incident to the IRS scam webcite.
Mojod
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got one of these, via phone call. The woman (with a strong accent, sounded Indian) said that there was a 'problem' with my tax return, there was a large fine to be paid, and if I did not pay her immediately they were going to send the police to arrest me. She was really nasty...'You must know that if you do not pay, you will be arrested immediately and we will take your house.'

I told her to send the cops, and I would put on a fresh pot of coffee for them.

I am still waiting for them. But I did drink the coffee.
Tom Johnson
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a similar voice mail left, "harvey" said i was being served and needed to report to 1.844.261.7520 so, in good taste...i did. Harvey didnt work there, but "axle did. I was sad when he would give me an address to mail a check to, he hung up on me, tired of playing i guess. I called again, got some other "guy" on the phone, would even acknowledge i had been called, he too hung up on me. I called again, again, again,....they would not answer...finally, someone answered hello...had a real conversation about how i was scamming and harassing him and not to be a hypocrite...LOL..feel free to call and ask for "axle" maybe he can help with your tax accounting too.
gardenlady
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have caller id and if I do not recognize the number, I don't answer it. If it is important, they can leave a voice mail. That is how I discovered the tax scam. The IRS WILL NEVER CONTACT YOU BY PHONE.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic