SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

i won the google lottery, my prize was a big fat pig!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
defalt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry sir, we are still having the same problem the reference code is in-correct..please once again kindly go back to the Money Gram shop with your father so he can be the one to make the payment...we want your fathers name as the senders name if the problem will stop, while for the receivers name you are advise to use Mr Richard Camara as the receivers name, we are very sorry for the stress once this problem is solve we confirm your payment and proceed with delivery.

i must say thank you so much for making me cry only God we jurge you - @nna

i think before that you are a nice man, but i don't know that you are a dog i call you a dog because you think that am prostitute but i am not a prostitute - @nna

you are a disgrace to me, so respect yourself. stop writing to me ok. i don't have your time. fucking liar like you bye - m3riem

i mean i have never been so embarrassed in whole life i advice you go to the western union office right a way to make complain. - j4cob eth4n

i better i strock you with death or cancer cos you never send any money you just insulted me
- lord prist

i think some things is run your brain. if i see you worter to me again, i will dishold you. - mariam A
defalt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oh my god, this is getting out of hand, my dad (mr Gil O'Tiene) is ready to chop my head off!!
i will once again go back, but we have to be quick, its getting late this afternoon, they will be shut soon.
i will do my best, but im running out of patience, with these silly payment agencies. they are not working!
will be back to you shortly
nick

i think before that you are a nice man, but i don't know that you are a dog i call you a dog because you think that am prostitute but i am not a prostitute - @nna

you are a disgrace to me, so respect yourself. stop writing to me ok. i don't have your time. fucking liar like you bye - m3riem

i mean i have never been so embarrassed in whole life i advice you go to the western union office right a way to make complain. - j4cob eth4n

i better i strock you with death or cancer cos you never send any money you just insulted me
- lord prist

i think some things is run your brain. if i see you worter to me again, i will dishold you. - mariam A
defalt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

so I decided to send maria an update on the debacle I had been having
-------
hi there again, i have had nothing but drama after drama with this speedlink mob, i have sent money through western union, and moneygram 5 or 6 times, ive been running in and out of money gram all day today about 3 times they had me going there, because the money wouldnt go through their end, there has got to be some other sort of way to make payment, i was told it had to be through one of those two agencies, because they are safe and secure, but they dont work!!!! its bullshit, is there anyway i can get a bank account number so i can get my dad to send the money through direct bank transfer, all i would need is your banking details, and i can have the money transferred over IMMEDIATELY, please help me, as ive been pressured to make payment so often, another thing im not understanding is why the speedlink delivery service seem to have so much to do with the lottery process as well, isnt their job simply to send the cheque out to me? what does it matter to them if we are heading quickly to the 7 days deadline for the lottery to be processed, thats MY issue and YOUR issue, not theirs!
they just need to get their shit together and get that package to me, please help, there has to be some other option to make payment, something more reliable!

- lord prist

defalt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We confirmed the problem you are having with sending of the money for delivery of your parcel, it's so sad that the delivery team cannot acknowledge the fee but you need to try your best and send the fee to them, using another option of sending will be better like Ria money transfer Or Bank to Bank transfer. we have hereby added another 7 days again for you to claim your funds without problem.
maria

- lord prist

defalt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From speedlink
-----------
The money Gram your dad sent was wrong also, we are tired of all this problem, the issue is coming from your money gram office in your city, i just wanna let you know that. And please do you have Ria money transfer in your city, or it's better your dad send the money trough bank to bank transfer that will be easier. but remember to ask if you have Ria money transfer in your city so that your dad can send the money tomorrow morning as soon as possible.

- lord prist

defalt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

it would be a hell of a lot easier if we can do bank to bank transfer
i will need your information so we can do this tomorrow morning first thing, because the bank closes on saturdays at 12pm
send me your information please.

- lord prist

defalt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Speedlink sent me the bank account details
Name: xxxxx
IBAN: xxxx
BIC: xxx.
ADDRESS: xxxx
BANK NAME:ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND <--- REPORTED

- lord prist

defalt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As soon as you are done with the Bank to Bank transfer, you are advise to send us the scan copy for proper verification
speedy

------------
I delayed them even more.. then as suggested by my mentor, I left it for a couple of days to let them get back to me..

my dad has gone out for a couple of hours, by then i'll be asleep, so i will do it when i wake up in the morning when i see him

- lord prist

defalt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

after 2 days of waiting I got a response

what's the problem we are still waiting for you to send the receipt of the Bank to Bank Transfer so we can acknowledge the fee and commence delivery
speedy
---------

i sent the payment, but i didnt see anywhere to print out a receipt, or even see a receipt for that matter, its just come out of my bank and gone into your bank, i did that yesterday morning. you havent received the money yet???
nick

- lord prist

defalt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

at this point they started getting really crabby at me

We are not here for games or some crappy things, if you have done the bank transfer kindly send us the copy of the receipt for proof and some confirmation purpose all kindly request for the copy you can take a picture with it and send it to us so we can confirm.
We need you to send us the receipt for proof of confirmation.
What kind of bank transfer was that without no receipt  

- lord prist

defalt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not here for crappy games either, I'm doing everything that you've asked to try to get the payment to you, I've ran around all over the place and spent hours trying to get the payment to you, I've done the bank transfer but don't know where the receipt of proof is or where to see it. Please let me know if the money has come through
nick

- lord prist

defalt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nick, What kind of transfer was made when you cannot see receipt of the transfer been done by you ?
The receipt is the most important thing, it will confirmed to us that payment as been made.
What kind of transfer was being done explain.
Don't you have another western union location in your city so we can direct you to go and make the payment to our regional officer

- lord prist

defalt
Master Baiter

We did a normal online bank transfer, maybe the page was closed before we got the receipt, but we can't get it back, however id like to confirm that on looking at our account, the money has withdrawn from our account so it most certainly has been sucessfully transferred, please proceed with the delivery of my prize at your earliest convenience. I have been extremely patient in these trying times
nick

- lord prist

defalt
Master Baiter

Mr Nick please delivery will commence as soon as you provide the receipt of the bank to bank transfer it serve as a proof to us that the transfer made, so you are kindly here by to provide the transfer slip before we can commence delivery.

- lord prist

defalt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why do you need a delivery slip anyway, why can't you stop being so lazy making me do everything, log into your bank account and have a look to see that it has been deposited, it will be there, just have a look, stop using these excuses to try to hold back what is legally and rightfully mine, I'm so sick of all this bullshit, just open your eyes and look into your bank
nick

- lord prist

defalt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi there, just further to our conversation I would like to know if you have received the money yet, I am anxious to know where my money has gone and if I need to once again attend the bank to find out what has happened. Please reply a sap
Regards nick

- lord prist

defalt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mr nick There is no money in the account please just confirmed the siip to us.
we have not received any money do you even know that this is a delivery company send us the slip for proof of confirmation.

- lord prist

defalt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok I'm going to have to go to the bank with my dad in the morning and see what has happened, I know you guys are the delivery company, but you appear to have a lot of hands on dealings with the running of the lottery as well, which I've found a little strange.
nick

- lord prist

defalt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our job here is to delivered your winning funds to your home address.
Since we cannot acknowledge your payment via western union, money gram, bank to bank transfer. you will be giving another instruction stated below and remember to go to another western union shop don't go to the previous one.
PAYMENT INSTRUCTION.

You are advised to immediately make arrangements to pay our processing charges to our Account Officer (Mr Elue Friday) who has travel down to Nigeria for a special training, via Western Union Money Transfer with the information provided below:

============================== ============================== ===============
Name of Receiver: Mr Elue Friday
Address of Receiver: 126 Jesus Save, Asaba Nigeria.
Amount to be Sent: 700.00. USD
Text Question:Act
Text Answer: Fast

Send us the following details after Payment have been completed by you.

Sender’s Name: 
Senders Address: 
Money Transfer Control Number (M.T.C.N) :
Scan copy of slip :

- lord prist

defalt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well your not doing a very good job at what your supposed to be doing, you guys have been very rude and unprofessional, and extremely demanding and disrespectful. I have contacted the company your working for to lodge a complaint, you guys are very mean and bad.
Regards nick

- lord prist

defalt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mr nick We are not being rude we are working to instruction please verify the bank transfer slip and send it us, you can send the payment to our regional officer in Nigeria via western union

- lord prist

defalt
Master Baiter

You guys are very dense, I've told you already that I didn't get a transfer slip, I remember it came up on the computer saying transfer was successful, I don't remember any number or slip.
As I have said, I will go to the bank tomorrow and work out with them what is going on.
I will NOT be dealing with that useless western union or money grams again!

- lord prist

defalt
Master Baiter

maria decided to jump in on the act as well..

Hello what problem are you having with the Speed Link Delivery Company, they just confirm to us that you are a not a serious person, they said if they cannot acknowledge your fee to us they will send your parcel back to our lottery board and it's going to be very bad when that happen. we confirmed that the western union and money gram you sent was fake, and the western union has no transfer charge, i will personally report this my superior if you are not willing to claim your funds.

- lord prist

defalt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I continued to delay and give excuses

Hi I have absolutely no idea what your going on about, the only problem I have with speed link is the stupid payment systems that were not working, I don't know how the money gram and Western union people faked the receipts or why they would, that doesn't make sense, I sent payment into the bank yesterday morning, did they not get it yet?? I don't understand why you would say I'm not a serious person, you guys contacted me, I didn't contact you, so why would I be trying to waste your time? I'm the one who has been running around all over the place getting nowhere.
Let me know if the bank payment has come through.
nick

- lord prist

defalt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I understand your situation right now, 3 of our winners just confirmed to us that they receive their funds today and they where very happy.

and thats supposed to make me feel better!?! lol

- lord prist

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic