SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Do you ever just drop your baits?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
metamit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My baiting for the last few days has been really slow because RL has been really busy. I haven't emailed any lads in a couple of days and I thought about just dropping all of them and starting new ones. I've already gotten pigs out of all of them and a few fake sites so they aren't unproductive baits. Do you ever just drop baits without giving your lads a reason?

I just thought since I'm behind a few days on them I would just send out my new baits and get fresh ones going and let these go, there's about 10 of them I'd be dropping. I'm usually pretty good about getting atleast 5 or 6 new baits a week but this week I didn't send out any new baits or even reply to ongoing ones LOL

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

Closed lad accounts x274 Mortar
Senegal Nigeria Ivory Coast United States Burkina Faso Benin Japan Ghana Cambodia Flag Togo United Kingdom Spain United Arab Emirates Germany Thailand Ukraine Turkey Italy South Africa Malaysia Canada

"We apologize for the derangement caused to you. Thank you for understanding." - "Maitre Robert", lawyer-lad

Easter 2015
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I drop my pants all the time. Errr, sorry misread your title.

Dropping baits is my main approach now (with exception of a very few long-running ones) - I try to get 2-3 pigs and then go silent right when things are looking promising to the lad. I like to think this makes them wonder what went wrong - as I work hard to make my characters look 100% cooperative (Overly cooperative if anything).

This is much more effective given my time schedule, I too am insanely busy much of the time. And, as these baits are never officially "closed" it's always possible to come back a month later and fish for new pigs - I always use an excuse related to some emergency health problem.

this is also handy to stave off boredom - it somehow seems fresher if I know I'm planning to keep a lad only for 3-4 days.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I drop all of my Darlings after the second Piggy. My hope is that they'll wonder what went wrong but more importantly that they will send me their recovery script so I can post it too.

I have a romance lad that I dropped last weekend after two piggy's and a Mule in New York. I'm still getting messages and phone calls asking why I've gone silent.
mugu_eater
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Iff you just straight bait i think you could drop them.Long silences when you to busy in RL is not really a huge problem just say you been in hospital.Offcourse iff your lads are just boring and providing nothing then just drop them,some will be more then happy to contact you again.

@metamit RL is way more important then baiting and iff RL blows a bait so be it.The other way around would be devastating.

Sand Timer mr Frank Bode

NOW I KNOW YOU ARE THE MOST STUPID ANIMAL THAT EVER EXIST ON EARTH. FB

ANYWAY THERES NO REASON TO WASTE MY PRECIOUS TIME WITH HE GOAT LIKE YOU..I KNOW ANIMAL LIKE YOU WOULD NOT KNOW SIMPLE COURTESY OF APOLOGY FOR WASTING A TIME OF A RESPONSIBLE BUSINESSMAN LIKE ME.
J0hns0n Prince K0fi
metamit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the advice! Yeah, I think I'll just drop them and leave them scratching their heads, see what they do next LOL I've already run through hospitals, car accidents, jails and the normal range of excuses and I need to reduce my work load anyway Smile

Yeah, I never let baiting come before RL. I keep "rules" to prevent that. This is the most baiting I've had going on at one time. I've dropped baits but never this many at one time. Should be interesting to see ... one of my characters has gotten 8 emails since yesterday when the bank transfer he was sending should have cleared LOL

Senegal Nigeria Ivory Coast United States Burkina Faso Benin Japan Ghana Cambodia Flag Togo United Kingdom Spain United Arab Emirates Germany Thailand Ukraine Turkey Italy South Africa Malaysia Canada

"We apologize for the derangement caused to you. Thank you for understanding." - "Maitre Robert", lawyer-lad

Easter 2015
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh yeah, I love telling the Lads that I sent the money and am leaving town for the weekend. Sometimes they'll go nuts trying to get the payment slips.
metamit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I'll be sure to publish some of the responses Wink

Easter 2015
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's interesting to sit back and watch how long they keep writing without getting any response. And what, if anything they try to do to get a reply. Some seem to just drop off entirely - I suspect those are the cases where they correctly surmised I am a time-waster.

Just today I got a new message, one of my abandoned lads trying something different from an entirely new name / account:

subject: hey babe
Quote:
Sorry I heard you are sick, what is wrong with you?

I strictly avoid any romantical intanglations with my scammer partners so this is obviously one of them trying to shake loose a reply from a different angle. Tempted to give them something juicy.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
TheLoneHaranguer
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Although I will drop a bait if it starts getting boring (and I mean *really* boring) I tend not to let my baits go. I think it says a lot about my personality but, once I get a lad invested, I view it as almost a game where I want to see just how much crap I can put him through before he gets frustrated and quits.

But, yes, I do agree with everyone else that RL is always more important than a bait...

Safari T.W.A.T Vcamera Pastor Omar (Edo->N'Djamena->Abeche): "I have been slept in tached huts in the Sahara deserts"
Safari x3 T.W.A.T Vcamera x3 Tattoo Rev. Prosper (Lagos->Timbuktu): "I have never been in to this type of thing in my life and you called it enjoyment"
Easter 2015 Vcamera Goat Jack Boot
Mortar

House Haranguer: Alone we stand, together we thrive

"trust is hard to build until the foot step of trust has been stepped" Jammy King, getting philosophical

"i HAVE WRITTEN 73 MESSAGES TO YOU WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR?" Rev. Boutin Dickson, not getting it
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I only have one active bait, but I used to drop lads when they wouldn't travel. I like safari baiting, and thats what I aim for... If a lad seems unwilling to safari, they get dropped.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Control is always at baiters. If you want to drop, nothing wrong. RL should be prior to these games with lads Cool

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I drop mine as soon as they've provided sufficient bank details for my character to make a transfer or have refused to provide an account.

Many of them come crawling back weeks or even months later for another try.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I almost always drop my vlads-only Oscar has pried a third piggy out of them. And even then you might not get them off script. They also seldom come back unlike other scammers who periodically re-mail everyone in their address book.

On some of the longer straight baits I've done, where there may be several bank accounts, and a site or two, there's inevitably a blow-up where the lad sends a rant and my character retires in a huff.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When I am ready to finish a bait, I will send the lad a selfie of B8er.

I NEVER hear back from them and I'm sure several have quit the scamming life forever.

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm motivated by keeping lads away from real victims. But if they just send me one line (and sometimes the same line - 'Are you sending the money today?') repeatedly, then I'm not actually doing anything to take up their time.

I want a lad invested in my character and really communicating with her or him. It might take fifty 'I'm interested, tell me more' emails for me to find that one lad who is prepared to put in a bit more effort. The others I just drop.

And if the rest of my life cuts in - then they all go.

My baits, my time, and my way.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
brucie2704
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I dropped my first bait because I inadvertently compromised personal details about myself.

I had a few others after that seemed like they were going nowhere so cut them loose.

I'm now 3 weeks into another bait and the doof has already given up a bank account, which to me says he is already well invested in hank, my grand aim is to create turd boi 2.0

Closed lad accounts
metamit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I usually try to hang on to them because my feelings are keep them busy and get as much as I can out of them. But this week has been too crazy. I just got done going through the emails and most of them are just resending the same "why haven't I heard from you" scripts with one "joker" and one "f*$# you ten times".

I'm going to take some of the advice and tips you guys gave, thank you!! My week is much lighter next week so maybe I'll send them each an email "sorry for the late reply" and see how many hanger ons I have. Most of them are at least 2 or so weeks old so there's still some fun to be had.

But I won't send them a selfie of b8ter .... that could traumatize me ...

Easter 2015
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My personal baiting ethic is to go as long as I can with every lad I bait. In line with this, I go as slowly as possible through the phases of the bait, and my baits do not end until the lad does not respond after a week to a few emails in a row from my characters. As long as I have any chance of wasting more of their time and resources, I keep going. I have revived seemingly dead baits through sheer persistence.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
brucie2704
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm the same as you big x, although I'm only on my second bait, my theory is drag it as long as possible and only bin it off when the lad gives up.

Closed lad accounts
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There are a few that I dropped for RL issues after they coughed up a piggy or two, and then when I was ready to engage again, I responded to their inquiry emails with, "why are you sending your emails to my spam filter?? I now see there are X emails from you in there. Please fix your sending method immediately so your email comes to the correct folder." That was fun.

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 2:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Once I had six baits going on, which was too much for me to handle, so I arranged for the fishers' son to get stung by a jellyfish and have to be hospitalized. Another time I was baiting a combination of "Mr. Kings has claimed you are dead" and "Your consignment is at the Phoenix airport", which resulted for some reason in R. intending to fly to Phoenix, but the person he'd be trying to meet is a mule, not a lad, so I was advised to drop it.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 2:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wouldn’t say I ever really drop a bait but I do tend to get bored and ignore them on occasion AND about this time last year RL kicked in (kicked me surely?) and I was forced to realign my priorities. Consequently many of my Baits suffered as a result. That isn’t saying I dropped them but my responses were much more sporadic and my main Weapon of chat was put behind me until very recently.

My Lads always (usually/sometimes/etc.) come back or when/if I contact them they learn of the Horrific Explosion down at the Fudge Packing Plant….

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 4:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It is fun to let them twist. Wait a few weeks and send them an indecipherable message like "Moo m00 red carrot patch3 980883422" and watch them try to figure it out. Wash, rinse and repeat.

Edit: Wait! That is my Eater password, changed now. Muscle memory is a bitch.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 5:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

With my job and the kids getting older and involved in more activities, I can't bait like I used to. I've dropped many a bait thanks to RL commitments. The ones who have promise I'll try to rehook, either with a new character or with the character they're familiar with coming back with some excuse for the long absence.

Sand Timer A.Z. 2013-2015
Easter 2015
"If You can't figure out the scanner find someone smart to do it ok?"
"KISS YOUR INHERITANCE GOOD BYT DUMP ASS"
"its [wo]men like you who truly ruin my days."
"Do you realize that you have pushed me to tears?"
"I pray you die of horrible disease in Jesus name for wasting my time. The is serious business."
Ser Davos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 6:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The way I see it dropping a bait lets you know which lads are desperate and which one will move on without a second thought. The ones that keep contacting you are more fun to play with. Imho.

I had an atm lad contact me after I dropped him months ago. Responded with "I'm sorry, but Mr Smith has passed away. Were you one of my dad's business partners?"

And all the stalling and questions begin anew.

United KingdomSouth AfricaUnited StatesCanadaAustraliaChinaPanamaIndonesiaTurkeyGhanaThailandKenyaNigeriaBrazilUkraineUnited Arab EmiratesGermanyAlgerian FlagcameroonBeninMalaysiaSwitzerlandBelgiumAfghanistanNetherlandsCambodia FlagTogoSpainColumbia

Safari Prosper: Lagos>Bamako>Timbuktu with the Onion smugglers, TLH, and Jojobean

Isn't being a nerd all about being passionate about something that's inconsequential?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic