SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Let the re-education begin...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tom F
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lets make sure this guy keeps using the MCF1B-T1TRUB association. The re-education is working well.

I said...
Quote:
Well that is certainly a relief. I am very glad to hear that. Can you please tell me what this has to do with? We are a very reputable church and have never participated in anything illegal. Also I need to know what division of the MCF1B are you associated with?

He replied...
Quote:
Thanks for your mail am in associated with MCFIB

My reply...
Quote:
I asked you which division you are associated with? T1TLICK? T1TNIBBLE? T1TRUB? Which one?

He said...
Quote:
thanks for your mail am in associated T1TRUB

He is even using it in his signature line too.

"you are the asshole for joking with me" -Dr Doug1ass Ha11
"If you wish to play your own games, keep your ambition straight to yourself and stay focus rather than wasting someone's time." - Mrs. Edward Me11en
"what will be my interest or gain to tell you lies?" -Barr Mensa4 K0si
"u are a bad person i work the job and u colleted the Mtcn" -1brahim M0hammed
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After Wednesday's demand, Cammy wrote back:

Quote:
What number? You didn't give me any number, and how would that work?

But he ignored that.

Quote:
i have not see the payment from you have to make the payment today

This might make him cross:

Quote:
Why should I pay twice?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
metamit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, he finally coughed up a piggy with a warning:

Quote:
Ok Here is the bank Account kindly send me me the confirmation for the
payment do not change the payment infomation that i give you if any
person told you to change it

Bank account reported Smile

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

Closed lad accounts x274 Mortar
Senegal Nigeria Ivory Coast United States Burkina Faso Benin Japan Ghana Cambodia Flag Togo United Kingdom Spain United Arab Emirates Germany Thailand Ukraine Turkey Italy South Africa Malaysia Canada

"We apologize for the derangement caused to you. Thank you for understanding." - "Maitre Robert", lawyer-lad

Easter 2015
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He isn't cross enough.

Quote:
WHO DID YOU PAY TO AND TO WHICH NAME YOU PAY TO FORWARD ME THE PAYMENT INFORMATION

I think Cammy will misread the second part of that sentence as "WHO DID YOU PAY TO FORWARD ME THE PAYMENT INFORMATION" and say she didn't pay anyone.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ibrahim told me on Saturday to send the money to Sunday and also said something about an outstanding fund, which I know nothing about.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Today's exchange commenced with something meant to confuse.

Quote:
I didn't pay anyone to do it - why ask me about that? Anyway you know what happened - I told you about it.

So he stuck to talking about money.

Quote:
you need to make the paymen to todays to get your clearance bill

Cammy was stubborn.

Quote:
I already paid for that and I'm not going to pay twice!

Ah, but then...

Quote:
Thanks for your mail your need to pay 500usd for Certificate of
Release And Prioritization (CRAP)
Agent Ibrahim L4marde
Special Agent
MCF1B-T1TRUB (FBI)

He can wait a while...

Sand Timer x 7
Tom F
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/\ /\ perfect! Haha! I am glad to see he is finally using the "correct" terminology!

Laughing

"If you wish to play your own games, keep your ambition straight to yourself and stay focus rather than wasting someone's time." - Mrs. Edward Me11en
Nick Roper
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 4:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

he gave me the same crap.. Shocked
you should mail me and cammy the payment details ASAP.
Twisted Evil

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 11:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

On another thread, the "Lad Deck Playing Cards project I have been working on our boy do take a trophy. He finally came through, this is supposedly that hard working Mr. Sunday.

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn193/limb1/Sunday_zpsomvubywz.jpg

Good job all, I think the attention he's been getting from everybody has definitely affected him. For me at least, his emails lately have gotten more incoherent and strange. His last one to me was just one line that made no sense.

so your job is to hack some body job you go die and you must run mad in this country all generation will go to hell fire i must get you and i will troll way you inside beach idiot as you hack my money and you crate email dey write richard as you do it i will spoil the job . idot --Steve F
Tom F
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

limburger wrote:
On another thread, the "Lad Deck Playing Cards project I have been working on our boy do take a trophy. He finally came through, this is supposedly that hard working Mr. Sunday.

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn193/limb1/Sunday_zpsomvubywz.jpg

Good job all, I think the attention he's been getting from everybody has definitely affected him. For me at least, his emails lately have gotten more incoherent and strange. His last one to me was just one line that made no sense.

HAHA love it. I see what you are putting together now. That is fantastic. Ya, he will keep getting less and less legible.

Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lamerde is pushing for payment - what's the next step?

Sand Timer x 7
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lamerde wrote:
It a lie dont mind i told stop the transtration now

He is transtrated!

×186
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Tom F
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb wrote:
Lamerde is pushing for payment - what's the next step?

Tell him the money got chopped by G1bro one way or another. He will love that.

Tom F
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy is sure getting the run around by old G1bro. He told me to call him and give him the transfer number so G1bro cant get it from the email. Well... It looks like G1bro has access to his phone some how too.

Quote:
Hello sir,

It was nice talking to you on the phone earlier. Thank you for being so patient with me even though I was in a hurry. I just want to send this email as a confirmation that this business is complete. You have confirmed to me by phone that you now have the funds to pay for my release certificate. Please forward the certificate to me as soon as you are able.

Tom F
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

vonpaso xlura wrote:
Lamerde wrote:
It a lie dont mind i told stop the transtration now

He is transtrated!

haha he just sent me (the "boss" me) a copy of the email I sent to you asking WHY? LOL he is not happy.

Tom F
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ya he thinks his phone has been compromised by G1bro now... Here is the latest transcript...

-----

Quote:
ok you call me now or text me the information fpr the payment +234817XXXXXXX

Hello sir,

It was nice talking to you on the phone earlier. Thank you for being so patient with me even though I was in a hurry. I just want to send this email as a confirmation that this business is complete. You have confirmed to me by phone that you now have the funds to pay for my release certificate. Please forward the certificate to me as soon as you are able.

Thanks again!

He sent this message about 10 times...
Quote:
do not send the payment to any body or any mobile number call me now

+234817XXXXXXX

Why are you sending me all of these messages? I just talked to you on the phone a few minutes ago. I didnt give the number to "anybody" I gave the number to you. What the heck is going on? I just called my secretary and she said the money was claimed by Mr. Kay0de Sunday a few minutes ago. If it was not you then your phone has obviously been hacked by someone. Who would do such a thing? I would have you call me but I dont want my phone hacked too.

Quote:
is not me ok send me the payment slip now

I just called you again! YOU ANSWERED! You even said "Hello this is Agent Lamarde." What kind of crap are you trying to pull? If it was not you that answered then I would get your phone changed ASAP because someone has taken over your phone for sure.

Quote:
am with my phone let me see the number that you call send the the slip of the payment now give me your number i will call you

No WAY am I giving you my number. I just talked to you and now you are saying you didn't talk to me? That is just weird. I called +234817XXXXXXX. YOU answered and we TALKED TWICE. Either you are playing games with me or something is wrong with your phone. I just called it again and someone named Agent G1bro answered. He said you were no longer at that number. WHAT the hell is going on?[/quote]

Last edited by Tom F on Thu May 14, 2015 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
limburger
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's great he thinks his phone is now suspect. I jumped in too with an email implying I finally got through to him today and over a bad connection passed the numbers for the MG. He got back to me in 4 minutes telling me to just send the payment slip. Of course I can't do that for security reasons since Gibby has hacked our emails and chopped my first MG payment.

It makes me smile to see he's busy at 11:30pm monitoring his scams!

so your job is to hack some body job you go die and you must run mad in this country all generation will go to hell fire i must get you and i will troll way you inside beach idiot as you hack my money and you crate email dey write richard as you do it i will spoil the job . idot --Steve F
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He might not like this!

Quote:
All right already! I paid Agent 0roma and I expect quick action, OK?

("Oroma" is Igbo for "orange")

Sand Timer x 7
Tom F
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb wrote:
He might not like this!

Quote:
All right already! I paid Agent 0roma and I expect quick action, OK?

("Oroma" is Igbo for "orange")

Cool I might have to accidentally and yet ever so subtly let him know that Agent 0roma works for me too.

Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 11:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A brief question -

Quote:
how much did you paid him

- got a brief answer.

Quote:
The $500 - do try to keep up skippy!

Sand Timer x 7
Tom F
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah yes, I will make sure to bring up the good old Agent 0roma today. He is associated with MCF1B-TITL1CK if I am not badly mistaken.

Tom F
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This should get him a little miffed. This is the second time I am paying this debt too....

Quote:
Hi there. I just got an email from Agent Oroma regarding this issue. He was very nice and accommodating. I gave him my cell number. I will be out of the office the rest of the day but I told him I am reachable by cell. He said he will call later to get the payment reference number.

Very Happy

Nick Roper
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

3 days ago the $500 payment request was repeated without all the signature stuff. and also without payment details. good thing they have agents that actually work! so today i sent this

Dear Mr. L.

the payment of $500 has been made to, and confirmed by agent O.
await the certificates as soon as possible.

greetings,
R. R.

let's see if he just accepts he's been chopped again. Twisted Evil

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
In have been fired from work him scaming people do not write him again and change your password and drop me your number so that I can call you

where "him" refers to Gibго.

×186
Tom F
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ut Oh. Now I've done it. Maybe I shouldn't have given the transfer number to Agent 0runa.

Quote:
I TOLD YOU NOT TO TALK TO HIM AGAIN BUT YOU DID NOT YOU HAVE SENT
MONEY TO WRONG PERSON IS A SCAMMED THAT USE YOUR NAME TO SCAMMED THE
GERMANY MAN AND I TOLD YOU HIM WILL SOON BE ARESTED HERE IN NIGERIA
WILL ARE TRACKING RIGHT NOW DROP YOUR NUMBER TO ME AND CHANGE YOUR BOX
PASSWORD NOW AS AM SAYING DO NOT TALK TO HIM AGAIN IF YOU DONT WONT TO
PUT YOUR SELF IN MORE TROUBLE AND I WILL MR JETAT LINE RIGHT NOW

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic