SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Let the re-education begin...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tom F
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So after a pretty good bait the lad thought he was going to have a nice payday. Unfortunately my "lad" who had been monitoring my sucker's email chopped him and took all the cheese. LOL. So now he wants to work with me and hopefully "learn" from me. I have a ton of good... (bad) advice for him.

Quote:
LAD - man know cast this job na ok make wil work am together five me your number make i call you make will talk

Quote:
ME - I dont want to phone talk to you now. be carefull. Have to make trust first then maybe you work with me. This is what I do, you cast an I chop chop ha aha my friend. I have Masters and many other email account password. The mugu Masters falls for everything. Why you not just send him the easy picture? I have my partner take a picture for me and I am 1210 more richer. I just got other $500 bit a go. You want your share we can work out it. Haha. Where are your location? I am Oga in Togo but I am from Ukraine. I have people all over West Africa and Europe.

you can call me Chimezie.

Quote:
LAD - ok bro am from naija boy and I base in naija I live AJ city bro na how u make him be now curse I no wont make the job cast

Quote:
ME - Hey guy.. wetin dey happen? Ahh Naija. I hope you understand ok to me. I am Togo but come here from Ukraine. You Abidjan naija boys all same all swaggar. You can cast but cant get the easy money to close. hahaha. I been do dis for many years now I can show you the things. You cant be fear to send the pictures. The mugus want them sometimes for prove..

So you wan to work wit me or whaT? I have a good one I can pass to you now. He already pay me $50k...

Chimezie

Any suggestions for the lesson plan?

"you are the asshole for joking with me" -Dr Doug1ass Ha11
"If you wish to play your own games, keep your ambition straight to yourself and stay focus rather than wasting someone's time." - Mrs. Edward Me11en
"what will be my interest or gain to tell you lies?" -Barr Mensa4 K0si
"u are a bad person i work the job and u colleted the Mtcn" -1brahim M0hammed
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like teaching egabulous new English words. The new American word for barrister is "shyster".

A necessary English word to include in any correspondence with a victim is "prevarication". For example, instead of saying "I assure you of my complete honesty" the opening e-mail should say "I promise you this is a complete prevarication."

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Tom F
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great stuff. I will use it. He already replied. Looks like I am his scamming mentor now.

Quote:
ok broda I wont to work with you pass me the pis let me see try make u show me love na for the money na bro

"If you wish to play your own games, keep your ambition straight to yourself and stay focus rather than wasting someone's time." - Mrs. Edward Me11en
Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
...pass me the pis...
Shocked

Tom F
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am going to be sending him a list of "easy mugus" tomorrow. If you want to be on the list, PM me all your info... name, email, occupation, age, phone (if you have one), address, whatever crap you want me to send to him.

Tom F
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My immediate goal with this guy is to give him a nice list of just baiters. That way he will be putting a great deal of his focus on them instead of real victims.

metamit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is great ... I'm PMing my info ....

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

Closed lad accounts x274 Mortar
Senegal Nigeria Ivory Coast United States Burkina Faso Benin Japan Ghana Cambodia Flag Togo United Kingdom Spain United Arab Emirates Germany Thailand Ukraine Turkey Italy South Africa Malaysia Canada

"We apologize for the derangement caused to you. Thank you for understanding." - "Maitre Robert", lawyer-lad

Easter 2015
Nick Roper
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i just asked for a mentor,and pending on some answers regarding the "safety" of my characters i would like try my luck as well. will PM info later after my mentor sends me the OK. Very Happy

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK so the egg has been layed... See the following message I sent. I also sent any additional info you sent to me. I think I got everyone who replied to me. Let me know if I missed anyone. I will let you all know what name and email he will be using once he (hopefully) gives it to me.

Quote:
Naija boy... Ok bro i got a for ya. Des mugus all pay big before. Your my trust you don burn me. You beda take care me when you get pay 20%. Dis all da pis I have for the mugus. I can help if you get problems. Tell me what name and mail you use to send so I can help,.naija boy... Don waste on time for other mugus. Dis just the start.

Rxxxxxd Txxxxxr
Jxxxxxe Dxe
Rxd Oxxxxxe
Axxxxxe Oxxxxxe
Jxxn Bxxxxxu-Dxxxy
Dr. Ixxxc Nxxxxn
oxxxxa.mxxxxxxa
Wxxxxr Hxxxxn

Your parner,
Chimezie

Tom F
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nick Roper wrote:
i just asked for a mentor,and pending on some answers regarding the "safety" of my characters i would like try my luck as well. will PM info later after my mentor sends me the OK. Very Happy

Let me know if you get the OK I can still send him your info. He is my puppet. Very Happy

ktbushband
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like a good time and opportunity for me to finally jump in and get my feet wet. Very Happy
Tom F
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I will send him any late comers info soon. He will probably tell you to contact one 1brahim L&marde... That is how you will know that is the guy for this bait. Keep him going, I told him you are all rich mugus and that I already got money from all of you. You can play the "already been defrauded" role if you want to.

Tom F
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh and also... Let me know if he does not mail you so I can slap him. I told him I have most of your email passwords and I am going to watch his work and help him along. LOL!

ktbushband
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This should be epic Very Happy
hallstaff
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tom F wrote:
He will probably tell you to contact one 1brahim L&marde...

Surely not he of the EFCC? Shocked

x6

Sand Timer Luckless One 9/13 - 10/14

You are a completely lier, you don't respect the word of your mount, no one can trust a man like you, I do not believe you not to talk of trust.

I don't know what kind of person are you, I gave you simple instruction you will use to send the money but you failed very much. You have given your money to another person entirely and you now think you are smart or what?

God Punish You And Your Generation For Stressing My Hustle .
limburger
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My long script from him was unlike any I've seen before and involved Nigeria, Germay, the FBI, all kinds of good stuff. But no 1brahim L&marde.

Should be fun messing with him.

so your job is to hack some body job you go die and you must run mad in this country all generation will go to hell fire i must get you and i will troll way you inside beach idiot as you hack my money and you crate email dey write richard as you do it i will spoil the job . idot --Steve F
Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm playing a Russian character with bad english and replied with:

Quote:
Vat is tis al about?????

The lad thinks he's smart and ran his whole script thru Google translate:

Quote:
...Внимание ........ Внимание ............. Внимание ............ Внимание

Это Федеральное бюро расследований (ФБР) Мы пишем в
ответ на наше света следа устройства контроля которую мы получили сегодня
в нашем офисе о незаконных сделок, что вы были
вовлечь в течение длительного времени.

Мы понимаем, от наших общих исследований, что некоторые жулики от
Нигерия была рвать вас с вашего жесткого заработанные деньги с
притворство борьбы с ATM карточка компании, которые будут поставлять Карту
Вы и предложили сумму, которая должна была быть передана к вам
сумма в размере 5000000 долларов США заявил в нашей пластинке.

Very Happy I'll have to tell him that his russian is even worse than my english

vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

R. got the script, but A. and J. did not. R. is going to reply that A. was mistaken for a German years ago when passing through Japan, but other than that, he has no idea what JA is talking about. See https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=213426 for what happened to her in Japan.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
metamit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My long script from him was unlike any I've seen before and involved Nigeria, Germay, the FBI, all kinds of good stuff. But no 1brahim L&marde.

Should be fun messing with him.

My doctor got the same email ... I pulled from another ongoing bait that's waiting on a $10,000 transfer in my reply Wink

I think I'm going to step out of my straight-baiting for this one and see how creative I can get with de/re/new-edumacation Laughing

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

Closed lad accounts x274 Mortar
Senegal Nigeria Ivory Coast United States Burkina Faso Benin Japan Ghana Cambodia Flag Togo United Kingdom Spain United Arab Emirates Germany Thailand Ukraine Turkey Italy South Africa Malaysia Canada

"We apologize for the derangement caused to you. Thank you for understanding." - "Maitre Robert", lawyer-lad

Easter 2015
Tom F
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This could seriously be a lot of fun. This moron is still checking with me daily to "help" him. Hoping he starts asking me about these baits... errr I mean scams.

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in... PM sent!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Tom F
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy is making a lot of "mistakes." Please keep calling him out... let him know you are suspicious. Then please let me know what mistake he made so I can tell him I have access to your email, slap him, and help him correct his mistakes.

Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe you can slap him for insulting me Smile and not to use google translate anymore.
Quote:
Deer Mr. Airline,

You send me mail in russia. I think you better send mail in englis becos your russia is vorse then my englis. I hope you did not intentionaly call me mother of dog? I do undersatnd englis very good but do not right it very wel. I do not lif in Russia for long time aniemore.
I mean vith question vy do yuo send me the mail? Vat is tis al about? Can you expleen a bit more please.

Greatings,
Olesya

Tom F
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mattaz wrote:
Maybe you can slap him for insulting me Smile and not to use google translate anymore.
Quote:
Deer Mr. Airline,

You send me mail in russia. I think you better send mail in englis becos your russia is vorse then my englis. I hope you did not intentionaly call me mother of dog? I do undersatnd englis very good but do not right it very wel. I do not lif in Russia for long time aniemore.
I mean vith question vy do yuo send me the mail? Vat is tis al about? Can you expleen a bit more please.

Greatings,
Olesya

LOL! Will do.

Tom F
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So this idiot keeps telling me he needs more work. Keep the personas coming. I will send him a new mugu list on Monday.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic