SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Noob Question

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
spagirl
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Could I use a free texting website to reply to them? Or would that be obvious to them?

** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations on the piggies!

I don't know about texting websites. Someone else will come along and help, I am certain.

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There are a number of free services-I'm not thrilled with their security or privacy. Skype or Googlevoice both have text options.

Since I have a "burner" phone, I use that and the scammer has to pay to text.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ a burner is ideal. Link it to an anonymised Skype account for convenience. Alternatively, "reply" from a fictional company and get him on email or voice. There are actually lots of ways you can play this.

spagirl
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So like a tracfone? I've never used one before so I'm not sure how they work.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any cellphone will do as long as it's got a clean SIM and can make and receive calls. An old one off Ebay with a new SIM is ideal. Only use it for baiting.

Ser Davos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd like to add something here. If ever a problem arises remember that it is all the scammer's fault. You do business everyday and never have problems. If he complains about something remind him that that is a problem on his end. You are in the driver's seat here. Make sure that he follows your lead.

United KingdomSouth AfricaUnited StatesCanadaAustraliaChinaPanamaIndonesiaTurkeyGhanaThailandKenyaNigeriaBrazilUkraineUnited Arab EmiratesGermanyAlgerian FlagcameroonBeninMalaysiaSwitzerlandBelgiumAfghanistanNetherlandsCambodia FlagTogoSpainColumbia

Safari Prosper: Lagos>Bamako>Timbuktu with the Onion smugglers, TLH, and Jojobean

Isn't being a nerd all about being passionate about something that's inconsequential?
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@spagirl-if you want to go the burner route, just get the cheapest phone around, like a flip phone, preloaded with some minutes or a SIM card for an old phone you don't use. It will cost the scammer money to call or text and you won't be using your RL info. I bought my phone at the grocery store, bought about 8 hours of air time. Total cost was about $60-I knew I needed it for some calls.

You certainly can go cheaper especially if you had an old phone and are buying just a SIM card.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ser Davos wrote:
If ever a problem arises remember that it is all the scammer's fault.
We know it is the lad's fault because he's a low life scumbag. But if you need it to be your fault, don't be afraid to let it be so. It can provide a good opportunity to change the game, introduce another baiter, or otherwise get him further away from his stated goals, and closer to yours. Practice insincere remorse and apologies for when you need them and when the moment comes, grovel like a worm with skill and flair. Showing a bit of vulnerability will reduce the lad's frustration and give him a little bit of smirking satisfaction that will help him go through with whatever you propose next. it's just another means to an end, but it's a good one.

mugu_eater
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater Spagirl!

Quote:
We get a text or email asking to book services and pay in advance. they then want to book 5 or 6 Services usually of a high dollar amount and say they are sending X amount of people to the salon or spa to receive the services. they say they are ready to pay but want you to do them a favor which is charge the card that they're going to give you extra to pay the driver that is going to bring all of these people to the salon or spa. if one of us is stupid enough to not see through the scam they will proceed to give you stolen credit card numbers to charge the large amount to and then they ask you either to Western Union the money to them or in my case deposit it in a bank account in cash. then the stolen credit card transaction is disputed and the charge is reversed except the money that you deposited extra comes out of your own pocket to cover what you didn't get from the card. And of course that money is gone.

The energy off some members would have gone to other things iff you stated before you or somebody you know actualy is scammed this way.Iff i am wrong then you'r insight and perfect understanding off this scam is just briliant.

And yes report the accounts to the right people on here it's way faster and super efficient.

Sand Timer mr Frank Bode

NOW I KNOW YOU ARE THE MOST STUPID ANIMAL THAT EVER EXIST ON EARTH. FB

ANYWAY THERES NO REASON TO WASTE MY PRECIOUS TIME WITH HE GOAT LIKE YOU..I KNOW ANIMAL LIKE YOU WOULD NOT KNOW SIMPLE COURTESY OF APOLOGY FOR WASTING A TIME OF A RESPONSIBLE BUSINESSMAN LIKE ME.
J0hns0n Prince K0fi
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic