SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scammer on the hook.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
John Basil
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I made up a story about how I was in a car accident because I accidentally started bating him on my legitimate account. As soon as I had realized it was a scam (immediately) I changed all of my information. I told him I will have a friend contact him about first months rent and security deposit. I already got him to go try and receive a walmart to walmart money transfer twice. PM me if you want to be the friend who helps me.
Toomuchfun
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You will need to restart the bait from the beginning.

He still has your initial information.

Bait safely and ask questions if needed.

Closed lad accounts x31 x5 Cellphone Webstores x18 Cellphone x11 Easter Egg 2012 Purple Flower Mortar
Whip Jack Boot
$28,320.00 In Fake Checks

"Are you blind. I told you that i don't like this method payment,If you are serious
you have to understand me better" "You put me through all this pain" -Hitman

"YOU ARE MAD LOOK IM NOT HEAR TO PLAY GAME" Craigslist Scammer

"i ave your name do you want me to take your name to my native doctor you will just go totally insane overnight...YOUR ARE WARNED ...Don't dare"

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
John Basil
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The only information he actually has is my gmail address. I was wondering if that is a no-no and I should tell him I cannot make it happen. I told him my name was Vladimir N0str3nk0 and gave him fake phone numbers and addresses.
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you start a bait accidentally on your real-life address, you MUST NOT continue the bait transferring it to your baiting address. Commingling of RL identities and baiting characters is strictly verboten when dealing with lads. Start the bait over from another baiting character who does not know the first baiting character.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
John Basil
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got it but why is it forbidden? Anyone want the guys email address? I would like to pass it off to a professional.
Toomuchfun
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am willing to bet your email address will lead directly to you. Would you tease and play with a criminal face to face?

Bait safely. Grab yourself a mentor or ask questions as you are doing now.

https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846

Quote:
Safe Baiting

First and foremost, remember that the people we are dealing with are criminals. They may seem ignorant to us, but in the end these are con artists who happily (and all too often successfully) steal money from anyone they can, including their own countrymen. There are no depths to which a lad will not sink to steal money. Therefore:

Don't use your real name. You may think it's common enough, but when combined with only a few pieces of information your lad may be able to track you down.

Don't use your real address, or that of anyone else. While it's pretty obvious not to use your real address, be aware of using other locations. Giving out the address of your local strip club may seem funny, but at the same time you're violating Innocent Third Party rules.

Don't use your real phone number. Take advantage of the numerous free phone transfer services such as K7, or use a pre-paid phone which you've made sure doesn't have any links to your real life persona. You may wish to turn it off at night though.

Don't use any real Credit Card, bank or other personal information. Lads generally know what they're doing when it comes to money transfers, and they'll jump on any little piece of information that comes their way.

Be aware of attachments you send. In the 'properties' part of documents we send to lads, it is entirely likely that your real name will come up as the author of this work. Photos may contain personal details in the exif data.

Also: be cautious about attachments you receive from a lad! Often Internet cafe computers send malware, with or without the lad's knowledge.

Don't meet your lad in real life. While a few brave baiters have taken photos/videos of their lads in the past and shared them all for our enjoyment, it must be stressed that there is a big risk involved in such activity. Your lad is likely to have other people supporting them and it may be VERY dangerous to come into personal contact with them.

Most importantly, remember your lad is a criminal. You don't need to get paranoid, just follow a few simple rules and you'll be fine.

Closed lad accounts x31 x5 Cellphone Webstores x18 Cellphone x11 Easter Egg 2012 Purple Flower Mortar
Whip Jack Boot

"Are you blind. I told you that i don't like this method payment,If you are serious

"i ave your name do you want me to take your name to my native doctor you will just go totally insane overnight...YOUR ARE WARNED ...Don't dare"

Last edited by Toomuchfun on Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Toomuchfun
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Its for your safety.

Quote:
Got it but why is it forbidden? Anyone want the guys email address? I would like to pass it off to a professional.

You can bait the lad. You will need a new fake gmail address and name.

Then write the lad. " I am interested in the property. I would like to rent it "

He is answering many inquiries so he has no idea who you are.

Whip Jack Boot

John Basil
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got it. I will cease bating on that account and bait on a new gmail. As for my safety, I never plan on going to Africa and if he were to try and come to me and cause trouble, which is outside the realm of likeliness, he would have trouble finding me as I am unlisted and if he did, I constantly carry my 9mm on me. Thank you for the concern, I was just wondering what the rules were. I don't think I would have pissed this guy off enough to warrant a transatlantic flight though.
John Basil
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a mentor, they were offline so I decided to ask questions/post this one on here since I wasn't sure about it.
Toomuchfun
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads do have friends, family and cohorts abroad.

Read some of the threads and you will see US, UK and other countries based lads safaried.

You have used your initial email address for various reasons on the internet. All this can be searched.

You may carry a weapon. It can not be carried in all places nor can you be with family at all times.

Bait safely. I personally do not worry about carrying a weapon because all my contact information is fake. Wink

Whip Jack Boot

Last edited by Toomuchfun on Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total
John Basil
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Could you link me to some of those safari threads
Toomuchfun
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is one https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=249780

Finish reading this one. Then ask your mentor for more or ask.

Whip Jack Boot

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Toomuchfun has given you perfect advice. While you might not worry about your own personal safety, what about that of your family, friends and co-workers. For years, and even now, people have been haphazardly giving out their email address and you might be surprised what can be found with it.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic