SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

DAVIDSON JAMES EVANS/David James/Evans David, just who is he

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I got a hit from a lad on Facebook. Initially I wasn't going to bother as have enough on.... but he is so lame it is funny !
Firstly he was Davidson James Evans.
Quote:
Hello my dear , Nice to meet you , io wish to chat and we get to know ourselves more thank you for your reply i expect more of it

Lovely to meet you... isn't it nice to have new friends. Where in the world are you?
Quote:
Well, i am from Edinburgh, Uk but i was born and brought up in Cambridge.
Good evening to you. May i know , are you married?

Widow.... for 7 years now.
Quote:
i am also a widow, my dear and i am 42 years old , how, old are you?

Much older ! 59
Quote:
only just one number !

It's only a number when you are the youngest ! Quite important when it's yours !
Quote:
lol
i believe in one 's self , i mean what you're capable of doing , i based on construction as my profession
what do you do for a living?

I don't..... I am retired now so all my time is my own...
So, what are you working on right now if you are in construction.

Quote:
lol okay , have you ever met any man that admired since you are single ? as for me i haven't had anyone else till i was introduced about facebook, i just joined may be you're my third friend here
i am a building contractors suck as high raised buildings. and condominium , and roads constructions
???
No. Never really looked. I like having friends but if I meet the right man then fine. However right now I am just waiting to see if it will happen...
Quote:
Your wish is good to me and i think we met each others in a right way and time , i will be very nice to you, i will spend the rest of my life with you
oh will you !!
will you?
Quote:
yes

[i]Do I have any say in that?

Quote:
you have the good nature of body that i admired most , your profile picture seems like you're only but 40 yrs
yes if anything you wish to say based on my request to you , you'rte free my dear

For a start I would like to know a person better.........and longer, before I could decide to spend my life with them.
Do you have any family?

Quote:
yes like wise me , i would like knowing much more about yourself , but i wish the better cox i choose you because i will trust you more than the untrained girls out there
He is English remember.... I just need to remind you of that.
Oh yes at my age there is plenty of experience.
Quote:
Though , i am the only one in my family for now but i have a baby girl who is in the school , she was about 6 years old, my dad died as soon as he just come back from the contract he went to in Asia country ,i inherited this work from him , he was also an Engineer too

Did you say you are in Edinburgh? Scotland?
Quote:
yes i was originated from there, Uk not scotland as my late father told me but i am not sure that i have been there before or it may be they took me there when i was small, i am right now in Cam (bridge)..i love sports mostly football , i just saw where you posted a picture saying, my man is back ,,,,,Hockey is back to normal ,,,May i know who is that

My favourite player. Henrik Lundqvist of New York Rangers. He was hurt quite badly some week ago and is now back.....
Quote:
okay trhats good , i sports anyway but i love football the most i went to \Madrid, Paris and even Rome
i like

Gina asked more about his work....

Quote:
as i have told you my main work is contractor , whenever i was called in each of some countries , i'll travel , i have been to Indonesia and i think i will soon go to Malaysia too for my works

I was wondering what you were working on right now... is it interesting.
Quote:
what i am doing right now is architect work in the office each day when i go. i am getting on ready to go out for dinner , i will be going alone

Oh that is sad. No body to go with?
Sad to eat alone. Tomorrow I go out to lunch with a friend to a favourite restaurant

Quote:
i cease making friends as i am not lucky to get the good one's

Good friends are the best things in life.
Are your work colleagues friends too?

Quote:
all my formal friends that i have where all gays thinking that i would join them in that

Well, you are either gay or not... I don't think you can just join them !!
I have some male gay friends, they even are married.

Quote:
i am scared to have a male friend , i rather go alone
they married men ?
i hate that so much

Well, you are gay or you are not gay... they can't turn you into one. Yes, two men married each other.
Why do you hate it? They are so happy together.

Quote:
i don't care, i am not happy to see such thing in my life ,that is my decision never to do abnormal things

But it isn't abnormal. Two people being in love and in a good relationship..... as long as they are happy. It isn't up to anyone else to judge them.
Quote:
How can you tell me that , what is your religion?

I don't have a religion.
In school I learned that God loves everyone.

Quote:
Good and you must follow , God's steps. Men to marry women and that women for men not man for man , and women for woman

So maybe , deciding to spend the rest of your life with someone within a few minutes isn't the best thing?
if two people love each other, then it is up to them. Two men or two women can often have a better relationship. If a man beats his wife is that ok because it is a man and woman.

Quote:
i will not judge cox i m not God anyway

Later

Quote:
Hi dear, i just forgot that i didn't give you my email and ii was even expecting a message from you , although , i have send a message to your email, i didn't know if you get it? good evening

I am just going to check it now dear. I look forward to reading from you.
I have an email but not from your name... just David James? Is that you? Also in a language I don't understand. I find this all very strange.
because the email was from David James.
Quote:
yes is me i just create that email as my old email wasn't active and i cant loggin with it again that was why i made new one

Oh strange it's a different name. Also, the picture is in a strange language? What is it?
entitled in the email 'Girlfriend Quotes for the morning 2'. **Just found that the wording is in Hindi'**
Quote:
i didn't get what you're saying anyway , what was the content of the message you saw ?

It was a picture that said Good Morning but the rest of the words were in a different language.
Quote:
i didn't put any picture to my email yet , then how come you're saying that is a different picture , are you sure is mine?

It is from a David James?
Quote:
yes it is
can you reply to me right now i wanna know if you're on the right track

I sent him the picture he sent me....

Quote:
yes this is a picture of morning wishes anyway , i got it from a friend , there is still other messages which i wrote before adding the picture
this is it ''Hey dear! how are you doing today? i checked facebook but you're not online that's while i wrote to your mail, hoping that you'll get me back, i hope you have a great day ahead''?

Yes, I got that bit, it was with the picture?Pardon me for thinking it a bit strange, a different name and a foreign picture.
You want me to email now? But we are talking here?

Quote:
It's okay my dear, that was from me Exactly
yes still i want you receive it from you.
if i didn't , receive it now , then if you send other time , it might go to sperm box

So I went and wrote a random reply to his email.

Today is just an email, not caught him online yet.... from Evans James Davis !!

Quote:
Hello my dear, How are you doing today? ,I was just too occupied with work here today and i am doing very fine and had you in my heart too, i was hoping that one day i will visit Scotland but that should be when i am less at work or during holidays . Actually , i was also happy to meet someone like you in my life because you're naturally beautified and you have a great sense that i really like, may i know what you have been doing during the whole day today? whenever i am going for dinner , i use to go alone till i turns two , i don't wanna go with anybody unless i have an important to talk about .Good evening to you!

So what on earth is he? Can't work him out or understand half of him but he is too much fun to turn down....

Last edited by DoomAngel on Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've done mild kick away:p

Quote:

Davidson
Hello my dear, how are you doing today? Thanks for accepting my friend request , hopefully we can chat and get to know each other very well

Myongsuk
Thanks for request. What are you expecting from me? If you are looking for women on internet, just go away. I am not interested.

Davidson
You don't have manners

Myongsuk
You too. Haven"t you see my profile? I will show this log to my hubby.

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That was very mild from you Kaede !!!!!

I knew he would get to the point where he didn't have to try too hard on chat.

His email today won't be getting the response he wants.

Quote:
My Dear, if only I could have come up with the right words to describe the depth of this beautiful relationship that we had, I would have explained them to you the first time we met. The best thing that I will do is to show you in future.
I am much happy seeing your message each day. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. You are like the best poetry ever composed, the best song ever played, the best picture ever painted. I never thought that i could be friend with someone like you!
Forever Yours, good day ahead
I'm James

His email : davidsjames88 @ yahoo.co.uk Evans James David
So nice to know he thinks his first name is James.... have never been sure.

Oh and his email subject is 'Morning Groove' !

I am not allowing copy & paste...if he wants to scam Gina he can put some work into it. Also this thing about his name... just who is he?
One of the IP addresses in his email comes back to Sweden it's a Yahoo email address but yahoo.co.uk . Now, clever because he says he is in the UK at the moment... but I am wondering if this isn't the standard Nigerian??? Just many peculiarities... and sending me a message on a picture in Hindi. Curiouser and Cruriouser

We need to talk. Well, I need to talk about a few things.
I am a 59 year old woman. I have seen life and I know a lot.

I know when someone is sending me a copy and paste prepared speech. Those words are not
yours so why send them? They tell me nothing about you at all. Only that you can find some text to send to me.

Your name? I have had several different varieties of it now. You seem to have settled on the first name of
James. Well, that's nice to know but why the previous confusion.

Your little rant about people wanting to turn you gay was unwarranted and, frankly, confusing. Your Facebook
pictures show an event where several men are gathered and when I looked at them I thought the men seemed gay. Yet you
are very hateful in your opinions. I will not criticise people for their lifestyle. If they are good honest people that is all I want.
If they cheat and lie I don't want. That is my simple philosophy on life. I think you need to know this.

So... tell me about you. The man you are and your life. DON'T send me any more borrowed speeches that
tell me nothing.

I think we need to start again. It isn't going well.

There seems to be a new intake in RomanceScam School at the moment. It's not a nice trend. I had one last night that wouldn't even have fooled a none English speaker. I don't mind them trying it all out on us... but a bit of effort may be nice. The one last night showed his hand when Gina started arguing, mildly, with him. He came out with 'DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU TALK TO'.... I said not sure but didn't want to know... his answer was 'A MAN. U DO LIKE I SAY WOMAN'. Which I have to concede was the best English I had from him all chat.

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One trend I've noticed is that some of them seem to be asking for ridiculous amounts of money right off the bat. Bunny May's marine engineer wanted $150,000 and firefly's fake Robert Mueller wants over $79,000. The usual MO used to be to start with small amounts and work up.

It makes me wonder if lots of inexperienced younger guys are jumping into the scamming game...and they lack the ability to conceal their chauvinism and impatience. Or...are they getting more desperate and going right for the big payoff? Does it indicate that they're not as successful as they once were so don't want to waste time grooming victims? Or are there just so many more inexperienced scammers jumping into the game?
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think maybe they are twice as successful as they once were. That is why you find so many new ones on FB and they are ridiculous at English.

I think there is a hierarchy ! See who can get the best catch. If you can scam 3 and get tens of thousands why scam 6 for $100 each.

I have found a big difference in the money they are asking. Why? I wish I knew and then I may have the answer to how to stop it.

There is one tool, underused as yet, which I hope will help. Google.
Google it is in our vocabulary now. I believe the more we can put on sites like Scamwarners the more likely we are that, hopefully, people will learn to Google everything and find them there.

I've not yet been asked for a huge amount, which is a shame ! I really want to be !

Dina.... dust off your best pics and join us on FB. There are a few of us and we are all friends with each other so it looks more real as we leave messages on each others pages etc.... the more the merrier.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I kind of think that my Joshua is new at this. I like how when I told him that 150K was too much to ask from anyone that he dropped it by 40K. Oh, gee... That was better!

When he showed up on Facebook he came on hot and heavy to Gina first. By the time he got to me she had slapped him down a bit but now he has almost no script. He really sucks at the romance end and has now asked to be mass-baited. As his faithful girlfriend, I will do my best to help.

Definitely, join us on Facebook!

(")_(")
Dina
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I began reading here back around 2006 and became fascinated with romancescams....and have read extensively about them on multiple sites since then. What fascinated me was the whole concept of the role fantasy plays when it comes to love...and it continues to fascinate and perplex me to this day.

And of course, I've become very concerned with the problem of scamming and try to track trends to determine if the situation seems to be getting better or worse...so try to watch for changes in patterns and to figure out what they might mean.

I consider baiting to be a public service but have not tried it myself because I'm very technologically impaired. I only know how to google and do simple email...and do not know how to chat, how to text, how to do pictures, attachments, etc....nor am on social media.
Part of the reason for that is because of how technologically clueless I am but another is that after reading all these years about scams...I'm actually almost scared to have my real identity online.

I guess that being almost 63 and feeling so overwhelmed by all this new technology....the internet seems like quite a potentially dangerous place to me.
One other thing that worries me about baiting is that I'm terrible at lying convincingly...but then I read how Mountain Goat, Bunny May and firefly pull off playing such airheads so well (and make me laugh for hours)...and think gee, maybe I could try that (as after all, i AM that retarded technologically)...so maybe I could actually pretend to be too stupid to send any imaginary money correctly.

I'd really like to be helpful to the cause...just not sure if I could pull off baiting. I'm very impressed with everyone here.
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My email addresses are fictitious and not traceble. Gina is total fairy story and not traceable. Never put the real us up there.

Only thing worries me is that I have found I can lie better than I thought I could !

Let's talk by PM.... I'm busy now (spent too long chatting to fools on FB tonight).. I'll PM tomorrow.... we can discuss further this fascinating world.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dina, I want to echo what DoomAngel said - it's really quite fun when you bait safe, and you might find out some surprising things about yourself Laughing

Grab a gmail account, and jump in! There are plenty of lads to go around!

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Dina
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK...this is embarrassing to admit but it might take me a while to even figure out how PM's work....but I will see if I can learn how to do that.

I am not exaggerating or making excuses when it comes to my lack of computer and technology skills....I really am that clueless.
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Right at the top of the page, click Profile.

When you do it takes you into a page and you can see where to click Personal Messages.

You should get an email to click a link in the email and it will take you straight there.

We can overcome cluelessness !

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kitty...sorry...forgot to include you too...hysterically funny baits.

Okay....thanks for pointing me in the direction of finding PM's, DA. That's a huge help.

My email...my son made for me years ago. I would have no clue how to make one, much less an anonymous one. I would have to figure out how to explain to him why I want one...and he's already exasperated over my cluelessness with computers...and he might get worried about me getting myself into trouble online. I will have to think how to finesse this with him.

I sometimes notice my sons looking at each other or at their wives...with raised eyebrows...when I'm talking. It's hell getting old. If I'd known, I'd have enjoyed my youth a lot more. Laughing
Bunny May
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We are all here to help. That is what I love most about this site. Causing lad pain is a team effort. Nobody is out to best anyone and it's a great feeling to be part of this team! I had no clue on how to send money thru WU and MG so playing clueless comes easy to me! Same with bank accounts! I am still learning. I am not sure I will ever stop learning. As long as the lad pain keeps coming, I don't suppose it makes a big deal. If I ever make a big error and lose a lad because of it, there are a line of them ready.

I can help with DA to get you started on Facebook. The lads just keep flowing and "Gina" is always kind enough to suggest more of them for "Ember!"

(")_(")
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haven't heard from Davidson, Evans, James, or whatever name he is going with again. I've sent a sweet email asking if he is well.... but think I scared him off before. It is just sometimes they are so bad you can't pretend.. well, I can't and this is really what I have to learn !
Dina... your homework for this weekend is Private Messages !

Go to the top and click profile. Then on the left you will see Private Messages (maybe it's Personal Messages, I can't remember now ! ) but you will see what I mean.

Think of joining us in NuttyLand !

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is so much loved by my kick away characters. Here's another!!

Quote:

Hey Imelda, thanks for accepting my request to you , i am happy to be your friend here and i do hope that when you read my congratulation message to you , you will get back to me? Thanks

Quote:
Hi thanks for request. What are you expecting with me? I am not looking for mates on internet but just want many friends, that's all.

Quote:

LOl well, thanks for making me so clear about your expectations, i will like to tell you a bit of myself. Actually, i have been married but i am single now been a widowed for some years ago now , i was born and brought in In England but i was originally from Scotland, where my parents were born . i am 40 years old clocking 41 this April 22nd i am an Engineer and i like playing musics , watching sports. thanks for been my good friend anyway

Thanks for message. What kind of engineering field you are in? I am Electronics device QA engineer. I usually do not chat on Facebook. Do you use emails? Mine is [email protected]

Quote:

Hello Imelda my best friend, Thanks for the time you took to reply my message. Well, i'm a Contractor i specialized in all king of building plans even highly raised condominium , construction of roads and even generation of waters , i'll try to email you or if i didn't on the expected time means i may be busy finishing some works then have mine ([email protected])
Through your earlier reply to me when you lamented that you are ''not looking for mates'' on internet and that makes me Flattered why you should talk like that or may be someone have annoyed you before on it ? but i took that been good i mean out spoken someone than bearing it on mind , i want to tell you that before i add you , your face looks so attractive to me but i have not yet decide for anything about you but i like been your good friend even that may take us to somewhere ,then i wouldn't mind .

If you are not happy with my statement saying I am not looking for mates on FB, why don't you just go away. I hate arrogant guys. I am Atheist and believe in gender equality. Bye. Block you now.

Blocked.

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
but i have not yet decide for anything

Well, he has changed his openers as he now knows Edinburgh is in Scotland. He quickly told me he will spend the rest of his life with me so he will obviously take more than 4 messages with you, at least... oh... 8 or 9 !

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

An email this morning:
Quote:
Hello my darling, how are you doing today? i'm sorry for the delays of getting back to you or even replying your emails here , i was just having mobile some troubles with my work , i had to quit the work and then answer a call from Asia to come and work their country, i'm working as a general contractors and architects of all kinds of buildings. i have this thoughts that whenever i'm balanced financially, i will look for you and fulfill my promise as i have told you that i wanna leave the rest of my life with you.
Good morning!

you'rs faithfully
James David

general contractors and architects of all kinds of buildings useful little man isn't he?

Fulfill his promise? Hopeful little man as well !

I had wondered what had happened.
So where is Asia are you? Sounds a useful job.

As I recall I didn't say I would spend the rest of my life with you though. It all
happened rather quickly one night and I did say I would need to
get to know you a lot better didn't I?

I hope you are good in Asia and interested in your work. I know nothing
much about you. Maybe you could start by telling me about you and your life.
Your personal life. All I know about you is that you were born in the UK and hate gay people.

Not much of a platform to build on is it?
Love
Gina

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He sent email to Imelda. Imelda saying forgive and forget him. His email will be in spam folder from now. Congrats to him!!

Quote:

Hey Imelda, i wrote this email to apologize to you, if what i said during my last message to you on facebook was all that annoying to you, please forgive me and lets be good friends as we have agreed initially. I didn't mean that you're wrong with your decision but , i'm just trying to say that one thing or the other might be the reason why you said that , though i wouldn't interfere to your priority. i hope you will understand me very well and become my very good friend again? Thanks and i'm still hoping to hear from you soonest

I'm Davidson james

Dear Mr. Evans James David

Thank you for your email and I forgive you for what you have said and I forget all about you. I will not remember forever. Good bye. You do not have to reply to me.

Sincerely
Imelda

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Dear Imelda

Don't assume like you are so wicked and heartless, so after all these pleadings from, you still have the urge to write a hurting messages to me , Please don't be a wicked soul okay

I''m james

What is your definition of wicked? If someone reject you then you assume that is wicked? I have my freedom of choices. I forget about you. Bye.

Regards
Imelda

DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I asked him to tell me more about himself, to be honest I had forgotten and was buying some time... I got

Quote:
Hi Gina good evening to you, how was your day going?
I just finished reading the email you sent to me , where you asked to know more of me , i'm surprised you said that you didn't know anything much about me than i told you that i had a gay friends , though you might have forgotten when i told you that i'm a widow like you for the past five years old for the past five yours when i'm 38 my wife died on car accident just alongside London bridge there , my work is Building Engineering, constructions of roads and architects

Can't think why you don't like him ! He has the hide of an elephant so he may be back Kaede

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello honey thanks for the time you had for me , making out your time to write to me , i'm so sorry because it took me long time to come over here because of my works , i really miss you so much and as i am writing this message to you , i feels like am have to be kissing and hugging you, nevertheless, i will not leave you ,i love you with all my life and i wanna live the whole of my life with you loving and caring for you ....thank you so much Gina , i miss you..
David James
jalan os 1/2 sleyang
selangor Malaysia

With such faultless English how can I ever suspect him ! Even has a yahoo.co.uk email address. Such a gap between emails though. So busy in his little Engineer job in Malaysia, look even gave me his address. The address is a seedy looking set of offices to let above a seedy looking parade of shops. Found it easily so he is doing his homework. Just not his English homework.

So... how will the scam work? W Africa will have to come into it somewhere I think. Or will it be a Mule in Malaysia (sounds like a song !).

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep, came back. Ignoring for a while.

Quote:

how are you doing today . i hope all is well with you? i;m so happy that i could write to you during this time and i know that i will never say good bye to you because i'm so much in love with you , i will never say good bye or like stop to write to you , you are the kind of lady that i'm looking for a long ago , now that i have seen you , i'm okay and i cant say good bye to you i swear , i miss you

Message from:
Mr, David James
Middlesbrough, United Kingdom

DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I know many people from Middlesbrough and none of them sound like that.
Middlesbrough is an odd location to choose as it's sort of a nothing town in the NE of England. (Sorry anyone near Middlesbrough but you'll know how I mean it in this context.) As I say, he does his homework, just not his English homework ! Laughing

Kaede... will he tell you he is in Malaysia as I got that address from him?

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No, I do not hear he said he is in Malaysia. If so then Imelda will prepare a bottle of chili sauce.

DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes I got,
jalan os 1/2 sleyang
selangor Malaysia

I even Google Earthed (is that even a saying ? ) it and it came up as offices above some seedy shops. However the address was on several real estate sites as offices for rent. So he has looked to make it believable.

Push him on Middlesbrough ! Gently but see how much he knows !

Brave guy going for two different scenarios ! This should be fun !

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic