SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Steve Hafiz. The Crossover... Lover to Orphanage Lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I got that gem from one of the other romance scam lads on the forum. I though you might get a kick out of it. Very Happy

With this bait taking on new modalities, I'm going to continue my part in the main forum as a charity scam bait.

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief

Last edited by Thursten3rd on Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gold is sacred to Freyja, but that won't stop Cammy being suspicious.

Quote:
Why do you need my help for that?

Quote:
Like i said i want you to be a consignee to receive it an put it in a safe place as the company is about to close down.

For every answer there is a question.

Quote:
Fine, yeah, I could put the gold in a deposit box or something, but not a Swiss bank. The big question is, how in Freyja's name did you get involved in gold buying?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Steve gives a little bit of info.

Quote:
Okay good idea, well i started this long ago but i stopped because i had to move to Kabul for a mission. The company is closing down that is why i am getting my storage out there and i will get you their email address but before i do that i have to email them to let them know you will be emailing them i will have to give them some details about you also, but let this be confidential between us

Cammy isn't mollified.

Quote:
So what would you want me to do? I expect full disclosure.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Steve supplied an email address, but...

Quote:
I need a name to write to as well.

Did he oblige?

Quote:
It is a company and you have to introduce your self as my partner so you need to mention my name to them and they will have to confirm somethings from you before proceeding with anything with you.

OK, try again!

Quote:
Who in the company am I writing to? I'm not going to put "To Whom It May Concern"! Just get with the program.

Nope!

Quote:
You are writing to the company manager Cammy.

So much for subtlety!

Quote:
For fuck's sake! Tell me his name!!

Quote:
Mr. James Jackson

Quote:
FINALLY!

Next up; contact made!

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy did contact the company, but not quite as suggested.

Quote:
I'm an associate of Steve Jobs, who lodged a consignment of gold with your company, and asked me to write to you. Please acknowledge.

Same day, and straight to the money!

Quote:
Good we have been waiting for your email..... The consignment is ready to be ship out but we will need few information and documents.... Can you get us your address, phone number,full name and the International Pass document, Anti- Gold Document? But beofore that you have a clearance fee to pay which is $7100 respectively, thanks.

Cammy ignored the money hint.

Quote:
It wasn't my fault that Steve Jobs took three days to give me all the info so I could write to you.
What's this anti gold document, and the international pass?

An explanation followed.

Quote:
Anti gold document is needed when shipping a gold from one country to another and also the International pass proves that you have the right to ship the gold through any country without developing any problem, there are government agents throught the globe and we need to show all these documents for secure shipping. You have the right to ask any question concerning anything you don't understand, thanks.

So Cammy forwarded the details to Steve, who replied:

Quote:
Thanks Cammy, got the email and will contact a lawyer to see how long it will take him to get those documents prepared and send to us, also will let you know after i emailed him. Can you raise some funds for the clearance fee? while i also try to arrange with the lawyer for the document.

Cammy replied:

Quote:
Are you saying you didn't know about those documents? If this goes wrong don't blame me!

Steve was soothing:

Quote:
Nothing will go wrong Cammy without the document that i think something will go wrong.

Next up; things go wrong!

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The courier company sent a bank account - Cammy didn't understand.

Quote:
Why did you send me that information?

She forwarded the message to Steve and added:

Quote:
For some reason they sent me banking details. You need them, not me.

Steve didn't take that news too well.

Quote:
Cammy how can i make payment when i am on a mission, you need to help me out with this and keep the receipts, remember i told you i want us to do this together.

Cammy didn't that that so well either!

Quote:
I don't have $7100 to spare, for one thing! And I agreed to store the gold for you; I never agreed to be your cash cow!

The company chipped in.

Quote:
I thought you are the conginee and a consignee needs to make payment for clearance fee before providing the necessary documents covering the shipment.

Steve did likewise.

Quote:
Try your best for me in this and when i come will reimburse you that is why i asked you to keep receipts of the transaction. Help me and even you want a percentage we shall discuss that when i come, i want this to be done because the company will be closing down.

Cammy had no idea about that aspect of being a "consignee".

Quote:
No-one told me about that. That's the owner's job, right?

Quote:
Any one can pay for clearance fee our job is to make sure the clearance fee is being paid before we proceed...... Are you not his associate? we need to ship this and other few boxes out before closing the company.

Cammy vented at Steve...

Quote:
I don't have $7100 to spare! Do you think all Australians are as rich as Americans? You fucked up again - no planning, which is really funny considering.

... was terse with the company...

Quote:
I was never told anything about fees.

... and snarled at Steve again.

Quote:
You never told me anything about fees! Why did you just assume that I would be able to pay?

Next up; disavowal.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's been a while, and the exchange has continued.

Quote:
Cammy you know probably there will be a fee to pay i know of that too but didn't know how much it will cost. If you can do this try your best for me as the company will be closing soon and i want this to be done as soon as possible and trust me when i come will pay you back even with interest.

Cammy was not only unimpressed...

Quote:
Oh right, so you assumed that I'd be able to pay that bill, and you also expect me to be ready and happy to get you out of the shit...

... She also chose to distance herself from Steve.

Quote:
I am not an associate of Steve Jobs any longer.

Steve, all unknowing, ploughed on.

Quote:
No i never know about how much it will cost that is why i couldn't tell you, i need` you to try your best for me in this Cammy and i will pay back when i come.

Time for some bad news!

Quote:
I've told the company that I'm not your associate any more.

In rapid succession:

Quote:
Why will you tell them that? don't want to do this together me anymore?

Quote:
Don't you want to do this together me anymore?

Cammy cut loose.

Quote:
Why the fuck should I? You expected - assumed - that I'd be able to pick up the tab and that I'd be happy to pay. Well, I can't, and I'm not, and after this blatant bludging betrayal, you can just fuck off and die!

Thus ended 20 June!

Next up; Steve suggest borrowing money.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One day later...

Quote:
Cammy try your best for me and i promise will reimburse you when i come i need you to do this for me because i trust you and know you are positive. and also i know you will keep it safe, you can tell me if you want a percentage in this.Remember where i am my mind is not stable and i can't really think straight because of the bad things going on here i will really appreciate if you do this for me.

I decided to put in a reference to Josh the engineer, to see if Steve would react to that.

Quote:
I don't give a flying fuck about reimbursement! I DON'T HAVE $7100, OK? Between your precious orphanage and that dipshit engineer, I've got almost no money of my own.

No reaction on Josh, sadly...

Quote:
Can you get a loan somewhere? i promise when you get it i will pay later with all the interest.

Quote:
The real issue it that you assumed "Oh, Cammy will pay for it"! What made you think that?

He sent his answer twice.

Quote:
Actually i was thinking it won't be much and i know it hurts that i didn't pre inform you but i am sorry for that and just need you to try your possible best for me. I want this gold to be ship out by next week.

Cammy was cautiousl.

Quote:
Suppose I can't raise the money? What's your fall-back position?

Of course, he didn't have an answer.

Quote:
You need to try as the company is closing down, i have no option than to make things work out so they can get the consignment ship out, i want you secure it for me when receive it by putting it in a drop box and when i come will sell it to establish a company but before that will pay you back and see if i can plan the future with you.

Cammy was terse in reply.

Quote:
Plan the future with me... no, you have no future with me.

More to come.

Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic