SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Steve Hafiz. The Crossover... Lover to Orphanage Lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now here's a puzzle; why no demand for a payment slip?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Given how slow this lad is, he is probably still thinking that the payment is yet to be made. He may also be a bit gun shy after his experience with Gina.

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Told ya...

Quote:
Hi dear,
Please if you successfully sent the money please you give me a copy of the payment receipt , i will like to keep that to myself.
Kisses,
Steve

Cammy is puzzled.

Quote:
You'd be sending me the payment receipt. Why would I have it?

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You definitely know your lads. bow_down

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He dodged the slip issue, but made a rod for his own back in so doing.

Quote:
Hi dear,
I hope you're doing great as am very ok here.Well, am very sorry if i said to you wrongly. I was only worried of not hearing from you since from the day you told me you're going to the Bank and of which i did not hear from you again from then. Please dear, do this for me and let me know when you're done with the transfer of the money.

Cammy is annoyed.

Quote:
Steve
Since when am I just "dear"? What happened to that sweet talk I loved to see?
Cammy

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 10:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, here comes Loverlad's reply...

Quote:
Please i never mean to address you this way, but is like you're beginning to doubt my love and sincerity for you which shouldn't have been the case, because i believe that love is all about caring and standing for your partner at all times, that was why i gave to you my love and trust.

My sweetheart, what happen to the promise and assurance you gave me? and what happened after you and Nicole went to the Bank as you told me last week? and why haven't you being writing me after telling you how grateful i will be when the money is been sent. I now want you to know that, what belongs to me is entirely yours when we move in together as husband and wife when am back to the States.So please babe, don't let this little help i sake from you to be an obstacle because i love you and i want to spend my hold life with you. If truly you loves me as your life time partner, then what happens to the promises and the assurance you gave me? you told me you now had the money now and you can now send it, and which i quickly informed that money will becoming to the children and they were very excited and now what happens? Please babe, have it in mind that any piny that you're to send to them is not a lost but an investment and of which all shall be refund to you. I love you and you will forever be my sweetheart.

Cammy is going to unleash hell for that... for several reasons...

Quote:
What the fuck made you think I've got any doubts? Do you think you're the centre of my universe? What in Freyja's name makes you think we're an item? Don't I get a choice? Did I ever declare love for you?

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 1:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Lad's reaction was muted.

Quote:
Oh really? well, thank you very much for everything.

Cammy, in turn, was sardonic.

Quote:
Well, at least the orphans will be happy. You, on the other hand, are able to turn your feelings on and off at will.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 10:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A little taunt (or sorts) would not go amiss.

Quote:
Well, we can part as friends, so at least do me one favour and send me the receipt of payment.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So within minutes he sticks his head up...

Quote:
Get it well here please, a receipt of payment is a document verifying that a person paid for something. So what i mean here, was you to provide me a receipt when you successfully send the money i request for you to send to my orphanage. Here, you're the sender and you're to provide the receipt that shows that you've really send the money. Pretty, you would not know how i needed you to successfully send this money and there i will gain your trust and open up a secret of me to you,which is about gold business.

... And gets it shot off (emphasis in original).

Quote:
A receipt is for something received, not something sent, and you are the one who's receiving, so you get the receipt of payment and send it to me. I don't give a fuck how things are done in Iraq; just get me what I want and send it to me.

Sand Timer x 7
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Romance scam to orphanage scam to gold scam?! This lad is lazy and thick but oh so flexible!!

Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 3:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He didn't like Cammy's broadside...

Quote:
Now here it goes, did you send the money and how much? but remember the orphanage is not in Iraq, but Africa,Ghana and for that matter, i will not know if really the money is being sent or not unless you will tell me that you've sent and i will also confirm from my good man in charge of my orphanage in Ghana whether he has received money or not. Please calm yourself down ok and let me know it from you that you've sent the money and when did you send it, i just need a yes or no answer from you please, and if yes you really sent it then i will confirm from Ghana and get you a receipt as you request.

Cammy returned fire with gusto (emphasis in original).

Quote:
We sent the money to the account in America, not Ghana, so the bank in America should send us the receipt of payment, and you can go after David 4boamah about whether he sent the money from America to Ghana, got that?

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Cammy thanks for the transaction you have really shown me how much you love and respect me (I suppose it has... Twisted Evil) and this means a lot to me and i will never let you down in all circle of life. I will like you to try and ask you bank how many working days the transaction will take to be complete and also did you use all the details i sent you or part of it? have a nice day and i hope to hear from you.

Cammy didn't like that second sentence.

Quote:
Why should I interrogate my bank? Did you ask the guy in America to do the same thing? If not, why not? Why are you treating me like an idiot?

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 10:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A little schmoozing is tried...

Quote:
Hello Cammy i hope everything is going on well with you? i haven't heard from you and that got me so worried and i want you to do me a little more favor.. i know this will be a difficult task but i want you to put a little trust and faith in this. Kindly reply me when you get my message.

Some surliness is returned.

Quote:
I did more than you asked - what's this favour you want?

Quote:
Yes Cammy you did a lot for me but i want you to ask your bank how long the transaction will take because we all don't have any idea of when the money will be available in the account I believe you and i know you have done the transfer but this is taking longer than expected, let me know the out come when you approach your bank. Love you Cammy

Cammy, alas, is not playing the game.
Quote:

Have you asked 4boamah about his bank in America?

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Things just ain't going right...

Quote:
Yes i did and he said nothing has been transferred to his account yet, did you used all the details i gave you for the transfer or part of it? if you used all the details i gave you for the transfer then the money should be in the account by now which we will know the equivalent amount in Ghana cedis.

Cammy loses her temper.

Quote:
You ask very stupid questions! Why would I use other details to send the money? You just don't think sometimes.

Now the Lad loses his.

Quote:
Oh well do i deserve to be lie to? if not, then why are you playing this game with me?. Or you fucking up with my head or something? i need an explanation and a clear one of course!

That deserves something special.

Quote:
We're thinking about the orphanage! We're CARING about the children! All I see from you is self-centred whining - "do i deserve", "playing this game with me", "Or you fucking with my head" - is this what we get for trying to do something worthwhile?

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He got back to Cammy, trying to recoup.

Quote:
Hello Cammy i can see you are upset with my previous email, well you need to understand me and also the pressure i am going through on here. I love you so much and trust you and know things will work out between us but we first need to put trust love and respect to lead this relationship and also be together no matter the undulant of life, have a nice weekend.

Cammy replied with proper scorn.

Quote:
Have you ever thought about, oh, maybe DOING YOUR JOB and not fixating on your hobby? How about the person IN GHANA handling this?

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 8:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just today:

Quote:
Hello Cammy how are you doing? i understand nothing has been transferred into the account yet and i will like you to go back and redraw the money so we can suggest a different way for you to send the money. I know this is stressful but try your best and do it just for me, love you with all my heart Cammy.

Cammy was brusque in return.

Quote:
Now why would the payment have failed?Nicole told me that it was sent, but failed to go through. That should not have happened!

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 10:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After Cammy was given a mule on Paris (reported) and a name in Ghana (she reported now the WU staff laughed at her and refused to send the money), she had an idea...

Quote:
I make donations to Medecins Sans Frontieres and she said, why not make a special donation to MSF and ask for the $3,200 to go to the orphanage? It made a lot more sense than going through middlemen after all. We'll make arrangements tomorrow.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No surprises...

Quote:
Cammy as i said if you send it to France they will get the money in Ghana soon as the money is picked in France and this is not a matter of middle man, if you want to do it go ahead and do because it's your money and no one has to take decisions for you... they are the same people who gave me the information from France and told me they will get the money soon after it has been picked up in France, if you want to do this then do it for the sake of the children.

Cammy slapped back - hard.

Quote:
Why the fuck else would I do this but the children? I'm sure as fuck not doing it for you! I'll be giving the money to professionals and not to some dilettantes trying to work off bad karma.

Quote:
Listen Cammy if you are not doing this then forget okay no one is pushing you to do it, you can chose to do it out of your own good will. thanks for everything

Quote:
I'm helping the children the best way I know, and you're behaving like a child. I just don't understand you.

Quote:
If you are really helping the children then do as i said, send it to the name i gave you from France and they will get it since they are affiliated together. This is just a simply task Cammy and i don't understand why you are also making things difficult.

This should push his buttons:

Quote:
I don't know why you're being such an asshole.

Bingo!

Quote:
Really, i don't know why you are being selfish about this, you need an address and there you have it and all you need to do is to go and do the transaction and stop saying shit.

Cammy was bluntly scathing:

Quote:
Fuck you. Honestly, fuck you.
I think of the children and arrange for money to be sent directly to them and all the thanks I get is that I'm "being selfish" and "saying shit".
Well, fuck you.

Sand Timer x 7
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had read of lads who just couldn't let go of a bait. But this is my first experience with such behavior!

This landed in the banker's mail box on June 3:

Quote:
Hi Mr. Manager,
We lost it, i have been informed that my dear Gina was rush to the hospital dues to heart attack and she pass away, what then happens to her funds with your bank.

Regards.

To which Joe replied:

Hello Mr. Soldier,

Thank you for the news. I am sorry to read of Ms. G's passing. I imagine her estate will be handled in accordance with her last will and testimony. Doubtless her barrister will be contacting us to make the arrangements. Of course, since you broke off contact with her well before she died, it is very doubtful you will see any of her fortune. I, on the other hand know just what to do in order to profit most handsomely (and legally, I might add) from her untimely demise.

Best of luck to you and your little blighters,

J.B. Walsh

Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, it got worse after the last exchange.

Quote:
Okay then go to a different place and send it to the address i got you from Ghana so the money will go straight to the Orphanage and stop being hash and act matured.

Quote:
I've done what I said I'd do, so act like a man and not a spoiled brat.

And then:

Quote:
Okay send me the mtcn number to forward it to them now so they can pick the money up tomorrow, thanks for everything Cammy.

Cammy, of course, never said she'd send the money to his mules.

Quote:
MTCN? What the fuck are you talking about?

At this point Steve's arrogance took over.

Quote:
You are very stupid and sound so childish, listen forget about sending money to the Orphans other good Samaritans shall come their way. You think asking you a little favor can give you the guts to say shit and be disrespectful? i don't think with this life you will get someone to settle with and if you are really ready to move on with me you really need to change and know how to present your words when emailing, i hate talking about BS.

Time to learn your lesson, Lad!

Quote:
I sent money to your dear orphans but for some reason when it ain't done your way you scream your poxy little head off, and that is why getting together with you is a joke. I wouldn't want to have a stupid, ugly, immature creep like you as a fuck-buddy, so go shove your dreams up your fat blubbery ass.

Sand Timer x 7
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder what "good Samaritans" he's referring to? Very Happy

Quote:
Am very sorry of this, so what then do you mean by you know "what to do to profit most handsomely" i will like to take part in all.

Joe will have to take the weekend to think about his proposal.

Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems he's given up on the orphanage front!

Quote:
Okay forget about the money i asked you to send to the Orphanage because it seems to bring misunderstanding between us and i don't want this to ruin our relationship, i love you so much Cammy and i want you to respect me like a husband and don't always feel things should be done in your way, try to always compromise with me and try to always let us take decisions together and come to one conclusion so things will work out perfectly. I know it's hard to be in a distance relationship but this measures our love and faith and trust me i will never let you down in all circle of life, Love you to the bone Cammy.

Never do that to Cammy on Freyja-Day.

Quote:
What the fuck makes you think I want you as a husband?
What the fuck makes you think that you'd ever deserve me?
What the fuck makes you think we even have a relationship?

Sand Timer x 7
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Walsh would like to help but...

Quote:
Dear Commodore,

I took time over the weekend to consider your proposal. Sadly, without a bank customer to provide funds for charitible donatings, I can think of no assistance I can offer you at this time. Any monies I receive will come in the form of "fees"; none of which can legitemately be connected to you or your orphanage in any way.

I did, however, take the opportunity to enquire of Reverend Peters to find out if he had contacted you with an offer of help, as I had asked him to. His response was that he had tried to help but you refused his offer. He said you told him you were back home in the United State and had lots of friends who could give you everything you needed to help the orphans. So I must ask you, has that changed in some way? Given your deplorable lack of interpersonal skills, I shouldn't wonder that you've managed to put off everyone within a hundred kilometer radius around you.

But, be that as it may, I might be able to help with some small donation to your organisation once all the legal wrangling is completed. Fortunately, this sort of thing is usually handled fairly quickly. It shouldn't take more than a year to get everything sorted out - unless one or more parties decide to contest some portion of the will, of course.

Well, it has been jolly good to read from you again. Please be sure to let me know if I can help with any of your banking needs.

Regards,

J.B. Walsh
Branch Manager, HSBC

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

With Gina dead and Cammy pissed on, it looks as though Joe the banker is the last resort.

And he wants Mr. Walsh to do the work of the little people? He's obviously a Yale man!

Quote:
Dear Manager,

Well it was very nice and lovely reading from you, i hope all is well with you over there as am also in the great pool of good health here.

Sorry to tell you that Reverend Peters did not reply my last mail been sent to him, so how then did he got that false information for you that am back to the United States? Am still at my duty post and am not back to the states yet.

Please i will be very great and thankful to you if you could try your possible best to get me some of your customers who are ready and willing to give out to the poor and needy people of my lovely orphanage.

Also, i will want you to get me a bank account of your bank,, which i will provide you all the details that will be needed to open the account and i will give it to my good man in Ghana, that's to say i want you to open a bank account for my good man in Ghana and get him a credit card which he will be using for the withdrawals.

Will love to stop here hopping to be hearing from you.

Regards.

Chief-commander.

Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's pissed off, Mr Howell, not pissed on!

However, it's not over yet, it seems.

Quote:
Hello Cammy, can we do this together? i want to disclose something really important to you and see how we gonna work on that if you will be interested.

Cammy was guarded.

Quote:
Do what together?

And here's the new modality!

Quote:
Well i have a storage in Dubai which i will want you to help me in getting it and when everything is done i will give you a percentage, the storage is gold which is about 20kg, i just want you to be a consignee and receive it in my name and put it in a Swiss bank as a fix deposit before i come. Kindly get back to me real soon Cammy.

Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic