SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

It's not scamming bro... I need it..... Ali Arif

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had a mad few day with Ali Arif. It's over now he has blocked me on Facebook but he is still there.
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009091511367&fref=ts

I've not put this in Love/Dating as I am not talking about a bait but about a person.

It all fell apart a few days ago when he admitted to being a lad.

Several comments from this character.
He can't get it that scamming is bad. He wants the money and kept telling me he is a nice person
but he needs the money.

Quote:
I never wish to hurt anyone in Life
Wish you understand...

Quote:
I use to be a choir in my church but got challenges

When I pointed out he was scamming....
Quote:
This is not a scam bro
I need it. Wanna change my apartment. Can you pls send me 500dollars?

Quote:
To me is not okay but i need money for school
Wish you understand my pain

Quote:
Just go away bro
You are heartless. Okay
Wish i knew you mother i would have scam her
Even your father too..

Quote:
You wanna learn?
I can teach you bro is a cool biz. Wish i can reveal my real identity but sorry you are a nice person but trust me i am nice like you
Now f*** off

Quote:
I admit i'm a scammer to you. Is my first time telling someone i don't know about my personal life.Move on with your life and let me live mine alone since you don't wanna help

We have had quite a dialogue. He doesn't see anyone as a person. It's like a computer game. I called it SIMS in Africa before and it really is... because they play this game and if they say the right words, ...kerching ....money gets put in their account. Once those persons stop giving, they are dropped for others and so on..... I tried to ask him what he thought of the people he was lying to and really making them fall in love. He couldn't get it. He just kept saying he isn't scamming, he needs the money. He doesn't look at the pictures he just uses the same words a lot. He said he wanted another $500 and he'd stop when he got enough. (Yeah ok ! ).

I'm glad I knew him. He's put into perspective the lad culture there and how impersonal it all is.

I'm not being racist here.... but in the past these countries have been showered with Aid. This was money given by some countries to African countries and yes, some kept by corruption. Now, these individuals 'need' money so this is the new 'Aid'. There's not more in it than that.

I've learned a lot these few days from him. Not good things either. It's hardened me as I needed to learn a lesson. I have seen them as people, bad people, but people. Now I see they don't even think of us as anything at all.... I needn't have any compunction about what I am doing.

You've all learned these lessons, those of you who have been doing this a lot longer than I. I needed to as I was still cautious about certain things and yes, seeing them as men and women. Not any more.

** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the Club DA

Now you understand some of the feelings that tend to come out whenever there is an "ethics" thread.

Take care.

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
TerranceBoyce
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The thing is 'DoomAngel' that many of the Lads can be very friendly and amusing but, if they've come to you via a scam mail or a fraudulent approach,
they simply have no ethics or morals, though most will vehemently claim to be regular churchgoers and God fearing individuals.

You get the impression that they live in an alternate universe and many see what they do as equivalent to having a regular job and being good at it as something to be proud of.

I always say that the best way to bait is to make your scammer your best friend and there is always the risk that it can lead you to see them differently, but I take the view that once they enter my inbox with evil intent I am free to do with them as I please.

All my life I've tried to be honest and truthful and it's great fun now to be able to lie to scammers without any feelings of guilt whatsoever. I doubt they'll ever learn from being baited but, if they suffer from being told a pack of lies, I have at least introduced them to karma. Very Happy

"I have not hard form you, the so called G0MER is a thief" Loan Lad who appeared to be expecting more than just money
"I go faint if una nor help me" Loan Lad
"We bring to your humble knowledge that you should mind your ill mannered language you use to the public" Lotto Lad
"I am not interested in fraudulent matters you are trying to engage me in stealing" 419 scammer
"Your nurse is trying to do something evil i must warn you"
metamit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sadly, you nailed it with the SIMS comparison. I have no sympathy for them. Many many many Nigerians/West Africans work hard for a living so there is no excuse for the scamming other than greed.

I stopped feeling bad for the lads long ago. I know it sounds harsh, but in reality they wouldn't care if someone lost all their money, their family or even worse.

Is there corruption over there? Absolutely there is. But does it keep millions of other West Africans from earning an honest living? Absolutely not. Sadly, it's the handful of scammers that give the hard-working people a bad name. I myself have met some wonderful Nigerians who take a very different view of the situation over there than the lads do.

Quote:
I doubt they'll ever learn from being baited but, if they suffer from being told a pack of lies, I have at least introduced them to karma.

I couldn't agree more TB!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

Closed lad accounts x274 Mortar
Senegal Nigeria Ivory Coast United States Burkina Faso Benin Japan Ghana Cambodia Flag Togo United Kingdom Spain United Arab Emirates Germany Thailand Ukraine Turkey Italy South Africa Malaysia Canada

"We apologize for the derangement caused to you. Thank you for understanding." - "Maitre Robert", lawyer-lad

Easter 2015
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DA, like many here, I've thrown some "tragic" stories into my baits to see what the lad would do, or how low he will sink. It doesn't matter that their victim just lost a family member and doesn't have enough money to get through the week, or that she traveled to meet her scammer and was kidnapped. They will continue to find ways to rob even the most vulnerable and weak people.

I used to feel emotional about baiting in the sense of being surprised or angry when the lads came back with something other than compassion or kindness toward my characters. I had no delusions about their intentions, but I know exactly what you mean: I thought they would at least see my characters as human and respond with human characteristics in return. They don't. It's a complete disconnect from the person on the other keyboard. They only see an opportunity for money.

It makes it all the more delicious when I can cause them pain, and it has made me more dedicated in this pursuit.

(On another plus side, growing that layer of extra thick skin and wariness has helped me tremendously in dealing with car dealerships...)

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Duckling
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DoomAngel wrote:
He doesn't see anyone as a person. It's like a computer game. I called it SIMS in Africa before and it really is... because they play this game and if they say the right words, ...kerching ....money gets put in their account. Once those persons stop giving, they are dropped for others and so on....

I once, recently, knew such person in real life. They exist, although compared to even the dimmest lads I've met over the years, she was a piss poor liar. The lads, even those slowest ones, just do it enough to make a profession out of it. All the more reason to bait them.

Safari Sloth: "Your lies are so absurd that you made me stranded in another man’s land! Kindly don’t write back or reply my message again because if you do my God Almighty will purnish and destroy you in JESUS’ name! AMEN."

"You are very stupid! Do you hear me?! Stupid is your name!" -Lovely Laura
"I will take your name and use it for the Money Ritual!" -Lovely Laura again.
"I will send you a letter bomb. Don't worry, I will send Boko Haram to your country." -Boko Boy.
"Ogun kill you your family go die this year!" -David the Payment Agent
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I will always be grateful to Ali Arif ! I realised as I spoke with him that the extra layer of thick skin was growing.

I've done and said some things and thought about the 'person' at the other end before. I've been surprised at their extreme lies and spending 10 hours going the SPTS thing. That taught me the true meaning of greed !

Ali Arif does't see it as scamming because he really wanted the money. Send him $500 or leave him alone to get it from others.

I now feel as if I am a baiter. A lot harder than before.... and ..... bring on Skype, I've always shied away from it because it's person to person. However, I am the only one who is a person. They are too low to even consider.

Thank You Ali for my real Baiter Baptism !

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Removed unnecessary quote of previous post. We can see it ^^^there. - bware419ers

You do know that the statements that made you "feel" for him were probably lies right? Well, to each their own i guess.

DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am not sure I ever said anything about statements that made me feel for him, or any of them.

I don't take even one word of what they say as the truth. Other than feeling contempt I'm not aware of any other emotion.

I'm unsure of the meaning of 'each to their own'.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Duckling wrote:
she was a piss poor liar.

How do you know my ex? Very Happy

When we broke up I told her that I wasn't mad that she lied to me. I was mad because she was so bad at it and she thought I was dumb enough to fall for it.

United KingdomSouth AfricaUnited StatesCanadaAustraliaChinaPanamaIndonesiaTurkeyGhanaThailandKenyaNigeriaBrazilUkraineUnited Arab EmiratesGermanyAlgerian FlagcameroonBeninMalaysiaSwitzerlandBelgiumAfghanistanNetherlandsCambodia FlagTogoSpainColumbia

Safari Prosper: Lagos>Bamako>Timbuktu with the Onion smugglers, TLH, and Jojobean

Isn't being a nerd all about being passionate about something that's inconsequential?
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DA, I never thought you believed a word of that BS. The only thing I think we will all agree on is that the one true statement is "I want the money".

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No Capone....I never believe a word they say, I was curious about Mr Volleyball's comment as I wasn't aware I had given the impression I felt for anyone other than victims.

A throwaway comment with no back up.

I will always remember Ali Arif. He is my crossroads in learning about baiting. Love the way he offered to teach me how to do it... it's a 'cool biz'. Another one said he is scamming because scammers 'live big'.

Isn't that sad. It could all be stopped with awareness. If the world knew that the contacts they had telling you they loved you, however sugary their words, and those emails you get, won't give you a penny, it would all be stopped. If the market wasn't there, these evil beggars couldn't succeed.

The 'live big' comment person said they can never believe they are taken seriously.... so it is somehow the victim's fault.

I agree, the majority in Eastern Africa are honest but scamming is too easy for them. Isn't that sad..

Last edited by DoomAngel on Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A few years ago in RL, I discovered that someone who had applied to adopt an animal from my organization had lied on their application.

They conveniently "forgot" the animal they had gotten a couple of months before, and dumped after a few weeks. But we found out about it by accident (and were able to confirm it.) When point-blank asked about any other animals in their recent history they flat-out denied having had any others.

Ultimately, we ended up refusing to place any more animals with them, something that doesn't happen often. We will usually do our best to work with people who have had unsuccessful placements in the past, to make sure that this time around the match is better or they are in a better place--but if they are going to lie to us, we're done.

A friend of theirs, who was a a volunteer with us (and the one who had accidentally revealed the history in the first place), was angry with us. She didn't understand how we could refuse this woman an animal, even though she knew about both the history and the lies. The argument she gave me? "She only lied because she really wanted it." She truly believed that made it ok.

That, in a nutshell, is the same attitude I see in so many of the scammers.

It's often a hard concept to grasp. There is still a tendency to think that the scammer must have some feelings of guilt, some kind of conscience, over what he is doing, even if they are able to overcome those feelings through some kind of warped justification. He is human, after all.

They don't see or care about the religious, ethical, or moral implications of their actions. They are oblivious to the impact on their victims. They see one thing, and one thing only--what they want. The victim is nothing more than an object, a means to get that thing. That's why they can go from love to abuse and right back to love without batting an eyelid. That's why they can spend months proclaiming their innocence in hopes they can squeeze a few more dollars out of a victim.

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Dorothy.... that is it in a nutshell. Because they want it.

One I had an argument with quoted God all the time. He is a Jehovah's Witness and wants to be a Pastor. God says it's ok because they need the money for tuition(also another story I don't believe, they all seem to say that in justification). God had him in his heart and blessings came to him. (A different way to think of Western Union !) This lad told me the Pastor of his Church had told him it was ok...because he wanted to money for a reason and yes, I do believe that bit.

Growing up at my age ! It's been a good experience for me. I used to see them as people, who were evil and hateful... but still as people. Now I don't.

You know Dorothy.... so glad those didn't get another animal from you. The animal has more integrity than they had and would have gone to someone who loved them. Having a rehomed mutt ourselves, I can understand.

I asked my critic what he meant.... the reply is puzzling:
Quote:
To me, this tells me that of all the stories he told you, you believed him.

In order for you to "learn" from him, I'm assuming that you believed what he was telling you to be a truth. When those statements are most likely lies.

I mean, if you've ever watched an episode of cops, as soon as the cops catch the perp in a lie, their story changes and new lies are made up.... these people will tell you whatever they think you want to hear to get money out of you. And from what I can tell, you believed him because, as you said,..... you learned from him.

When do we ever believe one we are baiting. I bait because they are liars. So I thought it strange.

I am sure most of you know me well enough to know I never believe a word, never mind be disconcerted by the toad Ali Arif !

Does a lad ever tell a word of truth and do we ever believe them? I think not.... just in case anyone else is tempted to think I did somehow believe... that's about as far from what I mean as it is to get !
(Not me being oversensitive this time ! Just amused at how I somehow believed him then was let down by him).

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After a major lapse in concentration I receive this from his pal 'Jose' He must be revisiting all his old lady friends to see if he can resurrect anything !

Quote:
HELLO MADAM,

General Mark Antonio is a kind of person we the African's are praying to have, He's skillful and always confident in whatever he is doing. From the first day i heard about him when he was still in New York i know him to be a successful person. He never fails and never hurts a soul. He is so dedicated and the very best Army i have ever heard of in the whole world.
I am still surprise why you are having trouble or problem with a man like him. This is suppose to be something between you and him but as a business partner and a friend i will not let you miss a man like him in your life. He is a kind of man everybody wants, He is Genius, He is a Guru and a bravo to be called. Talk to him Gina. I know him to be a shy minded type and i know he would not tell you all about him just the way we came into us at first. Talk to him ask him questions and settle with him.
If you ever find anything strange about him please ask me i promise to be of a help

Thanks and God bless.
Jose

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's amazing how far people can go in justifying their actions to themselves.
If they say often enough, "I deserve the money more than they do" or "It's fair that I take their cash" they will convince themselves after a while and can get quite indignant if their mistakes are pointed out to them and they care called out for liars and thieves. Try to do this as often as possible Wink

GreyAmadeus
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had one scammer try to justify his actions by claiming that the victims were just as bad because they were greedy - wanting to get millions in exchange for a few hundred £/$

NG is right regarding self-justification. It's a nice way to side step their (lack of) morality

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x28 United Kingdom x46 Malaysia x4 Ghana x2 South Africa United States x16 Japan x2 Switzerland Netherlands x3 x2 Benin Spain x5 Nigeria Burkina Faso Turks and Caicos x3 Ireland Turkey Cambodia Flag France x16
From: "you are the most important and special person in my life as far as this deal is concern"
To: "I ALREADY KNOW YOU ARE A BIG FOOL. I WILL APOLOGIZE ONLY FOR YOUR ASS AND BIG HEAD"
...in two weeks - Jean-Pierre
"We have had enough of these irregularities and we are not ready to play along with your antics anymore!" - Robert Lukman
"You are the biggest He Goat. You know what you need? Your Fat mama's ass...to feel good and normal" - also Robert Lukman (to Mr Gom3r)
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's one lad I've been in touch with for nearly five years. Most of that time he has been 'himself' with my character; and my character is also in touch with other lads, and has a whole collection of them on her fake Facebook as friends.

They are good teachers. You're right, DoomAngel: they think they are nice people. They just 'need' things. And often what they say they need are regular things. Except they have a higher regard for phones, laptops, cars, gold, and houses. Which is what they would probably spend all the money on.

Do they care for the individual situation of their victims? No. No more than the person who mugs you in the street, robs your house, or does anything else to you. 'You have - I want - I take - end of story.'

Glad you've seen it for yourself.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

a while back my "Barrister George" tried to convince Captain Mal that it's "a normal thing" for government ministers to take bribes - sorry, "money for thanks" - and that telling a friend to send money to a fake relative in Ghana is OK because "You are not lying to them, you are lying to Western Union!"

https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2030971&highlight=ethics#2030971

It's a safe bet that many if not most Lads are sociopathic.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He tries hard I'll give him that...In the end I told him I had been warned off him by a person who said he was a soldier there with him and not to have anything to do with him....

Quote:
You are a fool to believe the useless animal that messaged you. That was the same person who hacked into my Facebook and collected your information and that is the same person that don't want us to be one. I don't blame you Gina i don't at all. Your life is less for you to live. Go on with that scammer that claim to be an Army. I will get him tell him i said so

Oh so it was a scammer who said he was 'an Army', who'd a thought it.
In the end I got mad at him.
you said you were scamming because you wanted the money for an apartment. So I don't think we have anything else to talk about
Quote:
Is that what i said? Well take care

Loved Barr George and Mal. So righteous really. He really believed he was in the right and it was all ok. Such indignation ! Mal kept saying about if he hears anything he didn't like he just repeats.....and he did !! The 'Barrister' just went off it when mentioned telling the truth ! Amazing... more so when you hear it and not just read it ! I know they don't care... but it's shocking to hear how much !

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hi DoomAngel, if you are interested in another possible lad, you may want to check out my post in scambaing help,hints and tips Wink

Show Me The Goodies

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HI DA

Great post mate keep up the good work and give them pain Thumbs up Thumbs up

Why did you tell the bank that I am the one that contacted you? You have just killed me .....Lisa Thomas
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just adding here as there is a new Ali Arif on the block.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009089751833

This time Ali Arif (James Mark) this one here is Ali Arif (Mark Kelvin Antonio)

Little bit of a coincidence with the Mark bits...although I know these are common names they all favour.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic