SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Stephen Haggard... the most unromantic Romance Scammer on FB

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I only met him last night. I am sure he is a new starter.... He got slapped down last night after being very inappropriate ! It was so funny but I feigned a little insulted.
He gives his name as Braimah Abubakari Tamah (Stephen Haggard).

Quote:
Hello sexy nice meeting you
Yawn
Hello... you are very kind.
strange name you have?

then a gap.....
Quote:
Hi dear one i was busy...how are you now.

I am good.. and you?
I am curious about your two names? Very different....

Quote:
yes, my real name is (Stephen Haggard), and the name(Braimah Abubakari Tamah) was my Dad name given to him by one inspirational leader in Africa by named Jerry John Rawlins for his great work when he went there for an exchange program. But am from the united states, Miami Florida.

Ok... do you prefer Stephen or one of your other names..
Quote:
Stephen Haggard

Ok well, really nice to meet you Stephen Haggard.
Quote:
Nice meeting you too sexy

Not sure about that.... but a lady likes a compliment.
Quote:
Lol well, but to me you are!! really, that so cool. so dear one were are you also from and what you do.

I live in Scotland. I don't 'do' anything, stopped working quite a few years ago.
Quote:
well, so cool been in the house feeling free from stress. Do you like traveling?

I love travelling ?
Quote:
Where is the worlds have you been to

(YOU REMEMBER HE IS AMERICAN. ENGLISH IS HIS FIRST LANGUAGE)
All of Europe, I love the US, Thailand, Burma, Australia.
Quote:
Wow.... cools...what do you really love about men? i love faithful woman and also hate lies in my life.

I only deal in the truth. Any liar and he is gone. I like a strong man and a happy one.
Quote:
well, that is really a woman type i like.

Are you married?
Quote:
no please.
I got divorced to my wife for not been faithful to me when ever i leave the U.S to any exchange program. That shouldn't have been the best way to cheat on me. I now feel ok for been alone but still searching for the right one.

No. It is not good. She must have had her reasons.
A wife needs a lot of love you know !

Quote:
Well, dear is past and gone so lets not talk much on that now.
Really true my dear. am new here, so how often do you come online here?

oh just when I can... mainly evenings.
Quote:
what are you wearing....

cheeky boy... pyjamas ....
Quote:
cool, i see that sexy boots of you
smooth lips, nice look

Thank You.... do you say nice things to all your lady friends.
Quote:
No please, but you look so sexy that i must openly say that to. Can i join you on your bed?

not easy as you are not here
Quote:
well, i join you now
can i warmly roll hands over that your sweet boots. coolly i hold them close, rolling tongue over your nipples
giving you cool body romance.
i love my tongue flicking your hard nipples.
The feel of your warm hands moving up and down my body slow and gentle.

He hadn't realised that after the first part of his sentence I had clicked him off.... he was in such full flow he hadn't noticed. I saw it is all it's wordy glory today.

Stephen Haggard. You talk to me like you think you can. I have only 'met' you . I am very insulted.
If you would rather, I will unfriend you. But I am offended.

Quote:
sorry my dear. fine how are you today i was waiting for you...

had a nice meal out at Hard Rock Cafe in Glasgow.
Quote:
well,that is nice
are you in the house now...i have something to tell you....

Go on then.... tell me..
Quote:
i just fall in love with you....i can live without you......

Well.... 1. we just met last night. 2. you don't know me.
3. I don't know you.

Quote:
yes dear but a minute to love someone...dear i would be home in a months time for us to meet each other

I want to get to know you first.
Quote:
am 47years old......i have one son. 12years. He is in the u.s. bab I have to go now....

Ok then. Talk later
Quote:
i would chart you when am back
is because of you am here
i would never disappoint you my dear

So he has gone for now. He is, I think, a new starter even though the profile pics have been used before. He is hopeless. He has obviously been given a bunch of script and been told to go for it. After his NSFW in such a manner I was going to drop him, he wasn't even trying to be nice...... but he has been so funny I have to see where he goes from here...... He is, by far, the worst one I have ever encountered !

Last edited by DoomAngel on Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

yes, my real name is (Stephen Haggard), and the name(Braimah Abubakari Tamah) was my Dad name given to him by one inspirational leader in Africa by named Jerry John Rawlins for his great work when he went there for an exchange program. But am from the united states, Miami Florida.

Abubakar is Islamic name, not inspirational animism name;p

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
Bunny May
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

o.O He contacted me too. I should ignore him then?

(")_(")
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, go for it ! He is brilliant.

Tonight he has been on briefly. Now, I think the teacher read his homework of last night and gave is 2/10 because tonight it has been a different person. Then briefly back to original one.

Just don't let him stroke your boots ! I'd love him to have a few !

I also didn't get the thing about the name ! He's not the brightest button in the box ! But, so far, no script really. A few stock phrases but so badly done.

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
How are you doing today?

I am visiting some family for a few days.....
Quote:
Well,that is very nice of you.

Yes. I always like to come here. How are you dear?
Quote:
Am very OK, and hope you are also OK. Am very OK, and hope you are also OK. very cool.

Yes I am. What have you been doing
Quote:
In my office all day.

doing very important secret work?
Quote:
Yes, been a Sargent is so cool. where are your family that you always visit them?

Not far away but I like to stay with my grandson.
Quote:
Scotland is such a cool place to be. How old is he

he is 7 and better on a computer than me !He is such a sweety. Trying to show Grandma how to play xbox
Quote:
cool
... and so, the words to learn for today are *OK* ... *Cool* and use as much as you can !

Quote:
You search a nice and a pretty woman to my liking. That is so cool to hear, am only with my camp mates here and they introduce me to Facebook and am loving it now. It makes one to have friends from different parts of the world.

I like it that you meet people form all over the place. You can chart just when you want to.
Quote:
Yes, my dear.

How long are you over there for dear?
Quote:
For a year and a half now

when can you leave?
Quote:
Very soon.
For different group to come and take over.

that must be a relief for you. Leave the others to it.
Quote:
Lol, that is so cool, and this explain how caring you are to me, love that.

Well... I would be like that to anyone who has been in a war zone for ages...
Quote:
That is really true.You search a wonderful woman i ever had, listing from your thoughts.You have a good heart which surely would give you a good person.Sound so caring
yes, he is an English speaker ...

I try to be, of course
Quote:
And that is good.
You must keep it up. (thanks I will)
So tell me, what do you really like about men?

I only like the truth. Lies and they are gone.
I want respect. Too many men want to tell you what to do all the time. A man is not my boss

Quote:
That is exactly true.
Well, i hate to be deceived and also prefer truth to lies. Hope to be with you, in fact you and you i mean!!! that is very true.
????
well.... we can't talk about being together yet.
Quote:
Why?

because we have only just started talking to each other.
Quote:
Cool, i hear. cool... ok...cool Since your wish is my command. Can wait till you decide to love me.

Last edited by DoomAngel on Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You see.... I like you but I don't think I can love you. I have to be honest.
But you already had a wife and you were not good enough for her and she had to find another man. That tells me a lot.

Quote:
Oh no please dear, she was not faithful to me and i have to divorced her, as i told you i hate lies in my life.

But why was she not faithful to you? Were you not enough for her? She had to Have a reason.
Quote:
And now when am home am going to retire from my work and would therefore have a lot of time for you if you.

I don't know. You see in a divorce there are two people. Not just one bad and one good. There has to be a reason that a marriage ends.
Quote:
She was cheating on me, due to my absence from home.
For bed satisfaction we were all ok.

Well sometimes that happens and I can't blame her. If you were not a good husband maybe she has found a good one now.
You can't have been ! else she would have waited. Did she tell you all was ok... because many wives do you know and it isn't. Secretly they know their husbands are lousy lovers and look for a better one.

Quote:
I give her all that a man is supposed to give to his woman.

Except attention !
Well, I have to know a man is good for me. Not one who has already not been able to keep a wife

Quote:
How would you feel when your man do search to you, i mean when he cheats and lie to you.

A man would not do that and never has. I make sure he has everything he needs and more and I keep his love.
Quote:
Get me well, i divorced her just because she cheats when am not home.

Yes I understand that. As a woman I understand you may just have been not a good husband and not enough for her. I have to talk with you and be sure.
Quote:
A right woman would wait for years to have the husband home and not to go out and give herself out to another man.
Satisfaction am all good.

A right man would make any woman want to wait for him. Stephen I have to be careful. There has to be a reason you are a divorcee. Remember the first night you talk with me...
Quote:
Talking about caring and all what you think a man should do to his woman.
What again?

straight in with nipples and boots. Not very romantic. I want more Stephen than Grab a boot and lick a nipple.
Quote:
I cried over it and am now ok

You cried over it ! I don't want a weak man that cries. I want a strong man who is great at everything.
Quote:
Lets cuddle together my dear. Are you on bed now?

Of course not. It is only 4.50pm.
Quote:
Ok cool.
Wish to be with you
???
much easier to talk when you are with someone. When will you retire?
Quote:
Oh that, will be on 10th, August , 2015.

Still a very long way away...
Quote:
But would be home by June, 2015.

So you don't leave there until August but you will home by June......
confusing.

Quote:
I will be home by June, and would go on retire on August.

I see, I think
Quote:
What? Hope you now get me right? And i would be happy to see you when am home.If only i would be invited to your home.

That is something we will have to see. Ages yet.
Quote:
Well, that is really true.
And how would you feel when you have me in your home

I don't know, I have to be honest with you.
Quote:
I hear my dear.

I have a very settled life here. I have a loving family and everything I want. I don't need a man to provide for me.
Quote:
Ok my dear, that is cool.

So I have to really fall madly in love with a man to let them into my life.
Quote:
Sound so pretty I will also be loved to fall deep to a woman who is ready to be with me at all situation and i would also die hard for her.

It seems a bit pointless to die for someone. I already had that from a husband.
Quote:
Yes, i understand you, but what i mean here is doing all you can to make your woman feel like a real woman.

Do you mean I need you to feel like a real woman. I can tell you now... I am ALL real woman. So, a woman needs a man to feel All Woman ?
Quote:
I mean, a man should always make his woman feel his presence on bed and anything else she think the man is suppose to do to her.

Yes, I agree. A man needs to be a good lover. That isn't easy.
Quote:
Yes my dear, but he must do it all perfect to please his woman.

And a woman should be good in bed too. A woman needs to please her man.
Quote:
well said my dear.

Is that important to you too? Because remember I am a much older woman. You may not like to be in bed with an old woman.
Quote:
Yes is important, but ages are just numbers I think with a good and strong pound on you i would make you active.
oh you smooth talker you !
Oh yes I have lots of experience.
Quote:
Great dear, then show me.

Darling I have had more lovers than you have had grains of rice..... I will not let you down.
Quote:
Oh really.

I did say I am an old woman... I have had plenty of life.

and I think Cougar Gina has gobsmacked him and he has gone away to think !!!

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bunny May... want to share the thread?

This man is back to beginner scammer today. Priceless. My dog is more smooth than this guy !

A few disappearing off FB... so I'm trying to get him onto Email as well.

Ali Arif turned into another 'I'm doing this for my tuition' last night. Honestly... I get the ones with no long term investment in them. Mind you I had turned poor Ali upside down, paid him, threatened him, dolla chopped him, SPTS him, get Max involved to answer him while Gina went away for a few days. Max asked where he was and he said 'Kabul'... because of the SPTS I knew he was in Ghana so Max told him he was an International Ambassador and could track people and knew he was logging into FB from Ghana ! Just as he was getting really good he left !
But he has a few women who believe in him which is still a worry. He will keep his profile up but he is good...and believable and it's so sad.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@DoomAngel,

Did you look for the disappearing ones using another FB account? Lad have a tendency to use the block function on FB a lot as soon as they realize a victim is not going to pay--and when you are blocked, the account appears gone to you.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hihi DA! I am trying to get him to email and Then I definitely will share! Thanks so much! Very Happy

(")_(")
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll try that Dorothy..... yes, of course, I am assuming they have gone.

Having a rotten time with Ali Arif. Have lots of screenshots where he had a few rants about him being a scammer from Ghana. After being very abusive he asked for $500 !!! I couldn't believe it. I said I'd think about it, don't want him blocking me..... but today he had put on his Gen Mark page about his house with pictures. I said simply 'how can you'. He messaged straight back... you won't help me so leave me alone.

It's like a video game to them. They are playing 'Sims in Africa' and eventually in the game if you say and do the right things you get money added to your account. It's no more personal than that. The very idea it's people is just so far removed from reality to them. When he asked for the $500 I asked why he dared ask. He said 'because you can'. The idea of them earning is far removed from their thoughts. Why should they, they play the video game and they get money.

I went to bed feeling very sad last night.

Today more angry demands for $500 as it's if it's £1 !

Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
It's like a video game to them. They are playing 'Sims in Africa' and eventually in the game if you say and do the right things you get money added to your account.

You're onto something there. It reflects their psychopathic view of the world.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Bunny May
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stephen Finally sent an email. It was quite an amazing attempt at conversation. I am really looking forward to also take DA's approach about him being a lousy husband and probably bad in bed. Lmao @ "Sims in Africa." I can't wait to lock him in a room with no doors and watching him go crazy until he wastes away. Twisted Evil

Quote:
Hi, this is Stephen Haggard, your friend on Facebook whom you asked to email you.

Oh wow... Really? Rolling Eyes I did get 2 pics tho. The birthday cake one from his FB page and a new one in full gear on a bus.

Hello Stephen! How are you today? I would like to know more about you! Tell me about your military service. Are you currently stationed somewhere? Thank you for the photos. You are very handsome! Why do you go by Braimah Abubakari Tamah on facebook? Looking forward to hearing back fro you soon.

Cheers!
Ember

(")_(")
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

NO NO NO....... logged in this morning and this in my messages from him:

Quote:
This message has been temporarily removed until we can verify the sender's account.

All my messages gone... was going to update the thread whilst having a cup of tea.... wonder if he'll be back by this evening.....

He must have seriously upset a few.... it isn't easy to do to get someone off Facebook.

Bunny May... all up to you now by email !

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DA, you can set your FB to send notifications to your mailbox. So you can keep lad messages copied to email while their accounts are killed or temporarily unavailable. There are groups of people taking efforts to kill scammer accounts.

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
Bunny May
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@DA Do you want his email address? You can just say he gave it to you while you were chatting.

@Kaede Don't they realize that it is useless to shut them down since they will just open another one?

Stephen still thinks my last name is my first name. "Lovely Wolfe" was the subject. I kinda like it tho. He also sent the same email a few hours apart. Poor guy is used to chat and expects an immediate response from me, I guess.
Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Well, nice having your mail. My dear, am currently stationed at Afghanistan but would be coming home very soon to the U.S were am from. Dear, talking about the name (Braimah Abubakari Tamah) on Facebook, was an african name given to my father during his term of exchange program when he went to Africa-Ghana by a great leader in Ghana named Jerry John Rawllins for my fathers great work done and i was verily in love with that name which make me to use it on Facebook but i am fully called Stephen Haggard. Thank you and hoping to hear from you soon, hugs.

The urge to send my response twice was strong... Laughing

Thanks so much for your short, concise email that you sent two times! I think I enjoyed it more the second time than the first! That is sort of a really nice tribute to your father for him to have been given a totally different name and then for you to use it for Facebook. What sort of work did he do to be given such an honor? What was wrong with his real name? A name is a strange thing to be in love with. I prefer men myself, but I am not judgmental. What kind of mission are you on in Arfganastan? Are you searching for terrorists? Do you get to kill them, or torture them? Are you an hero? Do you have any medals from Obama? This is exciting for me. I have never met a soldier before! How long are you in Arfgan for? Where are you from in the United State? Can't wait to hear from you again!

Cheers!
Ember

(")_(")
LaSarisima
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Removed-Capone he contacted to my real fb account +_+, somoene take him up cause I'm blocking the loser

You haven't provided any evidence that he's a scammer and it's rude to hijack another poster's thread.
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes Bunny... I'll take his email address please and pretend he gave it to me.

He is so bad he's good ! I think because he was like a bull in a china shop wading with 'I have something to tell you, I love you, I can live without you' after 7 messages and his stupid English he has upset some and they've just reported him. He'll be back. David Green is, slightly different profile but back.

I can understand people thinking they are doing the right thing... but they don't seem to realise once they are reported they don't just go away. I would have liked Ali Arif to go.... even if just having to come back and start again and hold him up !

I love his email and the fact he is consistent with the name. Doesn't make sense... but consistent !
Quote:
i was verily in love
sounds very biblical.
I love Ember's enthusiasm..... she is so sweet... must be the turtles !

Maybe Stephen will get around to asking for money before Josh does ! Sounds like Stephen may be a get the box out kind of a guy !

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^PM sent! Twisted Evil
Stephen doesn't keep me guessing about what ways he is going to scam me. He basically outlined it for me Rolling Eyes I believe he now killed off his wife instead of being bad in bed Laughing

Quote:
It was nice reading your mail, i hope you are doing good as am also ok here? dear am from the U.S Chicago, Illinois and we were brought here in Afghanistan for peacekeeping,medals would be given after our stay here and we have stayed here for one and a half year now and we would be coming home very soon to the u.s. Dear, am a widow of no family after i lost my wife and family to a terrible car accident and am left with only an adopted son in Africa-Ghana whom i do send money to for his education and daily feed, far as i was left alone i was introduced to Facebook by my friends here in camp so that i can chit chat with people and also get a faithful and respected woman of my choice so that i can be with after my end of service here, but i chat few only to see you are the best man should spend life with, we are not allowed to do any transaction here only our to be made available to us when we are home and that is going to be huge amounts of monies that i can sit at home with the woman of my heart and spend with. I would like to stop here and hope to here from you!!

Hugs!!

Sent him the same email I sent my other lads about my birthday trip and that I would email him Monday.

(")_(")
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

His English is stunning isn't it ? Although someone else who didn't have English as their first language maybe wouldn't notice.

Do they even believe that the US Army don't get to touch any money when they are away? It's too ludicrous even to think of !

A different one who had an adopted Ghana boy was so funny when I kept calling him 'That Ghana Boy'.. poor boy sort of got shifted sideways and he went down the 'cash in the box' route.

Enjoy him, he may be more prolific than MarineJosh....

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am still giggling over the fact that his wife is now dead. I wonder if I can find some way to spin that and blame him for it... Laughing Looks like he is going to start me on the Iguana Boy. I will make sure I tell him how irresponsible it was to adopt when he couldn't properly care for and support this child.

Quote:
Well, i hope all is well with you over there as am also doing great here. Dear, i have also been thinking of you and can not even express how much you mean to me, as i will be coming home to the states very soon i would like to have you as my lovely woman of my life as i have been lonely for years now and do not have any family only my adopted son in Africa-Ghana, i decided to do that to the poor boy because i feel so bad to be spending such a huge amounts of money i get out of my work which i there see to it that is good i sponsor and give life to the motherless as he is also alone and have no one to be with so i do send him money but due to my situation here i can not send him money because we are not allowed to do any transaction here until we get back to the United States there that our huge monies will be release to us. Dear, i can hide my feelings anymore i just want to tell you that you are now the holder of my heart and i would not know how i would feel if you turn me down. Will stop here hoping to here from you again.

MUCH LOVE AND CARE!!
HUGS!!

(")_(")
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The one I had with a Ghana Boy ended up sending him to Military School because I said I didn't want him ! I thought surely he would be mad at me for being so heartless.... no... just bunged the poor lad in Military Boarding School....

Bunny May... you are made.... such huge monies await !

I look forward to your reply ! Twisted Evil

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Stephen!

How are you? I hope you are doing well. I have been staying just a s busy as possible!

What do you mean that you are not allowed to do any transaction until you get back to the United State? You can't send your son any money? Well surely you were wise enough to make sure is bed and board were taken care of before you deployed. Lucky for him, right? Little things like electronics and toys are unnecessary. It would be irresponsible to have a child that you can't take care of. By the way, what is his name and how old is he?

Hope to hear from you soon!
Cheers!
Ember

Quote:
Hello Pretty Ember!

I hope you are doing great as am also fine here in camp. It was nice reading your email and i really appreciate the sweet time you have for me by responding to my mails. Dear, talking about my adopted son (Akanlise Azure Richmond), i always give him the right care ever before i left to this place for the peacekeeping, so all my responsibilities were been carried out by my good friend in the states by name Smith Anderson, unluckily by Akanlise Azure Richmond, he (Smith Anderson), also left the states to New Zealand for an exchange program which will also take him some time to get back to the states. And due to this all my dear Ember, i now look forward to were i will get that kind of help for my beloved Akanlise Azure Richmond, in other to keep him active and for him not to feel like no one is there for him but me and you are now there for him. Dear, he is now 18 years of age, which he is now waiting for an admission to attend a military academy in Ghana, far us he also dream of becoming a military man in the future who can fight for peace to prevail in the his country and to the world at large. Babe, i will not want to talk much on this poor and needy guy i take to give or make life very comfortable for, but will also like to tell you a big ranch i visited in Ghana during the time we went there for the exchange programmed, which i now learn is been on sale out to any interested person who will like to own it and i have thought of it and i said to myself that it will be very good if i and you collaborate and acquire or buy it far as you had much knowledge of having and taking good care of your own ranch. Babe, we are going to be awarded with huge sums of monies after our stay here, and that will be release to us when we get back to the United States, but for now our funds are been locked here and we can not send or receive money from anyone else as we are here, so i will love it if you will do all your possible best to stay with me and we share lovely things together and also help me keep my son active till am home, i will award you much of which am to take home from the states as you are now my family and my love which i do not have anybody else but you and my adopted son (Akanlise Azure Richmond). Babe i will love to stop here and hoping to here from you soon, bye for now.

Cheers!

Shocked I think my lad just went off script about buying a ranch together!

My goodness! Such a long name to remember! I think I will have to refer to him as Anakin. Such a good, strong nickname! We are in luck that he is 18. He is a grown man and should be ready to take on his own responsibilities! With your help, I imagine he has a fine education and can find a very good job to help himself. I started my turtle ranch when I was 18! What a lucky young man to have had you to give him such a strong start in life. You are such a good man!

What type of ranch are you looking at in Iguana? Is the climate good for wargs? I am looking at getting into breeding and showing them. I have invested in a few and they are just now coming in to breeding age. Living in Africa has never been on my Shovel List. Would someone manage it for us? How would that work. Keep in mind how much I love my ranch in Florida.

Hugs!
Ember

Quote:
Hello dear,
It was very pretty reading your mail, and i there say you are search a sweet and lovely woman i ever had. Dear, as i told you in my previous mail, Akanlise Azure Richmond (Anakin), he is an orphan which i adopted him from an orphanage home and decide to give him all what human being is needed to be comfortable in life, and he is now at the stage of getting admission to a military academy as i said earlier and this can only be done with the help of the two of us, it shouldn't have be a big deal for me if i were to be home, but now am putting that into your hands simple because am not home and can't send any money or receive from anywhere as am here, so i will like you to take over for me and i will pay you back all the amount you will send to him for his admission to the military academy. Babe, this poor boy doesn't work because he is still a student and the only source of his daily bread is always from me, which he only have and no one else.

Dear, the ranch is a cattle ranch Sure. And I could buy it because I already know so much about turtle ranching. Lad logic... which the climate is very good and my dear, what i want us to do is to acquire it and let it to be manage buy my good and trusted friend over there and two strong cowboys too will be employed, and which they should have at least five years experience in cattle ranching, and with this my dear, we would make huge sums of profits in a year to come starting from now, which we can re-invest the profit gained from the ranch into a small scale mining industry which we will also get gold out of the industry, and that will be brought to the united states for big sales. In Africa-Ghana, gold is less costly compare to the united states, a gold that will cost $3000 in Africa-Ghana will be worth $9000 in the united states which is a vast profit. Babe i will stop here hopping to here from you soon.

Cheers!

Don't you think it would be appropriate to ask for my help with Anakin instead of just telling me that you are putting it in my hands? I don't even know him and feel no familial bond or affection for him. How do we know he will even like me? Will he be respectful? I am not good with kids and I am not even really sure I like them much. I still think he should get a small part-time job, like washing cars or something, while he waits to get in to school. I certainly won't be buying any electronics or games and toys for him. How much does he need to enter the academy?

I know very little about cattle ranching and even less about gold digging. I also won't go in on the ranch without seeing it and talking to your friend. I would have to fly out in person.

Well, we have a lot to discuss and figure out. I need to go do some thinking now.

Kisses!
Ember

(")_(")
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Love the way you must come over so loaded ! Maybe it's the business side of things and the word 'ranch' to them I think conjures up something off Dallas !

Glad you are fighting back. I got the kid in Ghana thing and he didn't get a penny because the one I had to look after was 21 !!! He got stuck in Military School pretty quick.

And a ranch. Well... have to hand it to them, it's better than the box full of money or shares in a gold mine ! (edit... just read it better and yes, it's a gold mine as well ! ).

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love how they seem to think 18-21 year olds are still children. I also love how in so many of their scripts...grown men ages 30-65...refer to losing their parents and refer to themselves as "orphans" still.

I guess that makes me an "orphan"......waaaahhhh! Poor me!
Bunny May
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't you think it would be appropriate to ask for my help with Anakin instead of just telling me that you are putting it in my hands? I don't even know him and feel no familial bond or affection for him. How do we know he will even like me? Will he be respectful? I am not good with kids and I am not even really sure I like them much. I still think he should get a small part-time job, like washing cars or something, while he waits to get in to school. I certainly won't be buying any electronics or games and toys for him. How much does he need to enter the academy?

I know very little about cattle ranching and even less about gold digging. I also won't go in on the ranch without seeing it and talking to your friend. I would have to fly out in person.

Well, we have a lot to discuss and figure out. I need to go do some thinking now.

Kisses!
Ember

Quote:
Lovely to hear from you again my dear, well i hope you are in good condition as am also fine here. I think dear you have given a better solution to as you said i should ask for your help with Anakin,i think all what i said was just to inform you about things i have seen and experience from Africa-Ghana, when i went there for my exchange program. Dear, i know very well that you will like Anakin when you see him one day, he is very calm,serious, respectful, and very friendly as well. Dear i will be very great and thankful if this his academy admission is been paid for him to continuous with his education. It will cost him $2000 for the admission to the academy. Will stop here hopping to hear from you soon, bye for now.

Much Love!

If I am too pay his admission, I should like for him to email me and tell me about himself. Also the academy.

Hugs!
Ember

Quote:
Oh ok dear, i will tell him to do as you said, i hope you are doing great as am also good here, just thinking of you, having that your soft lips in my kewl mouth. EWW! Gross!!! Babe, this is his email, ([email protected]), so i will tell him to mail you. Have a lovely day.

KISSES!

My young Padawan writes!

Quote:
Hello sweet mother,

I deem it a great pleasure to be given the opportunity to say a word to you as now been my mother.I hope everything is fine as am also in the pool of good condition. Dear mother, this opportunity of talking to you was given to me by my father ( Stephen Haggard) who has introduced you to me as now been my mother a he has told me everything about you which am very happy for you and him as he has been so kind and caring to me since from the day he adopted me and i there say may he be blessed for all what he has done for me. Mother, he has express your kindness to me which am very happy for you, he adopted me at the age of 10 and all the necessary support is always given to me when ever i need it and now is hard to give me some supports due to his current situation as he is not home and on mission. Sweet mother, talking about my education, i had all the better start from my basic and now at the point of entering into academy, which i dream of also becoming a military man, so i applied for the( KOFI ANNAN INTERNATIONAL PEACEKEEPING TRAINING CENTER), which the admission is out for the 2015/2016 academic year and which am due to pay the admission before 7th April, 2015 which will cost me $2000 for the admission. Please i will end here hopping to hear from you.

Lovely!
Anakin

Hello Anakin,

Thank you for your email. I really appreciate it. I would like to ask you NOT to call me mother. I am not your mother and never can be. You may call me Em, or Ember. Take no offense. Your father has had 8 years with you, while I have had 8 minutes.

I am going to help your father with this one payment. I will need the information for the school so that I may wire the money directly to them. I expect you to find a part-time job to help support yourself. Muricans always hold down jobs while they attend academy. I am hopping to get this out of the way quickly.

Thanks!
Ember

Wrote to Stephen requesting a bank account.

Quote:
Hello Em,

Thank you very much for your lovely reply to me, i really appreciate it very much. Em, talking about the school bank details, it could have been good wire the money directly, but you know this is African, and we had poor banking system which people in my formal school do encounter problems with the school due to parents wire money direct to the school account which sometimes do not reflect in the school account, i can remember my dad also last did that when he was in u.s and we had a problem of the money not reflecting so it take as days to trace, so from there he always send it to me through WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER which i can pick the money in minutes from any western union money transfer agent, which that you will only need my location and full name, and after you send it they will give you the tracking number to be given to me for the withdrawal. Here is the details to use, Name: Akanlise Azure Richmond Location: Ghana-Northern,Walewale.

Thanks!
Anakin

Anakin,

You father should know better than anyone that President Obama just signed the bill to make it more difficult to send money thru those filthy money mart places to areas with suspected terrorist activity. If you are flagged as someone who might be supporting a terrorist in those areas, you are opening up your whole life to a Homeland Security investigation. They have the right to seize my property, my parents' stores and possibly put us all in jail. I am not prepared to go thru that.

Send me the email account for the school and I will straighten this out with them.

Cheers!
Ember

ETA:
Surprisingly, Stephen answers me within minutes. He needs to be a little less obvious about running 2 accounts.

Quote:
Hi dear,

Well things are very fine here as i hope you are too. Dear, i wouldn't like to have the money send and later we have to be wasting our time tracing again, what i means here is that, African banking service is very bad as i last wire money to Anakin and the money took as days and was only to realize that it did not reflect in the school account so i have to trace and get all done, so from then i always send him money to the western union money transfer, this is very easy and fast which Anakin always receive the money in time and respond to me as he gets it. So dear, you can go to western union online money transfer with your credit card and send it comfortable in your room or you visit their agents at any bank with Anakin full name and location, and when that is done you will be given a code or number to be given to the receiver(Anakin) and that is the code or tracking number that he will use added to his ID CARD to go and withdraw it this is very nice my dear. Anakin details: NAME: AKANLISE AZURE RICHMOND LOCATION: GHANA-NORTHERN,WALEWALE.
If you are asked of whom you are to send the money to, you can say is your adopted son that you have in Africa,Ghana and that is cool. Dear, do this for me.

Much love!

Stephen, do they really not keep the soldiers up to date on homeland security issues? I think you need to look up Obama's address to the United State from about a week ago. They are cracking down on people funding terrorists thru these money mart places. I don't really feel like getting in trouble with Homeland Security.

(")_(")
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic