SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

David Green... 100% Hero...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't had any interesting lovers for ages. They've been boring and slow... then along come two at once.

David Green.... I have to explain he doesn't answer in order of what he's been asked.

Thank You so much for your Friend request. I have happily accepted. I love having new friends around the world. It will be lovely to get to know you better.
Quote:
What are you up to?

I have just made a cup of tea and sitting down with my laptop. Nice long walk this morning.
Quote:
Oh good! Just got back from training..

It's cold here.... probably not where you are !
Quote:
Not really cold here.
Where do you stay?

I live in Scotland
Quote:
Am from U.S.A. Denver,Colorado. But in Aghanistan presently on a mission.

That's a shame, no, not cold in Afghanistan. I haven't been to Denver.
Do you have family

Quote:
Am single with a wonderful son.

I have two sons... all grown up now with families of their own. Your son in the US?
Quote:
my wife left me for another man 4 years back leaving me with the kid.

Didn't she like you being away?
Quote:
My son is schooling in Nigeria because of their low cost of education. She goes away with a rich man then.

Nigeria... now that is a very strange choice.... having a rich man now that is good !
Quote:
What do you mean?

I would have thought you would have chosen a country nearer to the US... if his mother ran off with a rich man she could have kept him closer by paying !
Quote:
I am rich man before but things turns down. Which means she duped me.

I have heard all African countries are very beautiful. So, why couldn't you keep your wife? What made her run off with another man.... and she is still the boy's mother ! How old is he?
Anyway I am teasing you... I am sorry. She must have been crazy to leave you I'm sure.

Quote:
She is damn crazy! My son is Terry

Then you are better without her.
Quote:
I have miss him very much
Just looking for a true partner right now.

That is not an easy thing to do.
Quote:
Yep. Its kinda hard to get a true love.

can we ever tell whether someone will be a forever true love. I live on my own, That way you do not get hurt.
Quote:
Am going to get deploy soon.
Really? You stay alone?

Yes, my husband died a long time ago. I live on my own now.
Where will you get deploy to?

Quote:
I work in the U.S Army.
Sorry for the loss of your husband.

Yes, I know. You said you going to get deploy soon.
It's 7 years ago. A very long time.

Quote:
Rented apartment?

No... I live in a very large house in a small Scottish Village. It's so beautiful here.
I have had this house around 20 years now. I couldn't move.

Quote:
Oh! That's really nice...
Hope its not lonely?
And bored

I love it. Too big for me now that everyone has left home. It is lonely but I am never bored. I love my life. I walk a lot, I live in a lovely village.
I have friends and family.
I also don't mind being on my own and I enjoy the internet. So no, never bored.

Quote:
what do you do for a living?

I don't now. I stopped working when my husband was ill. I don't need to work for money, I have all I can ever need. so all my time is my own. I enjoy my life ! Honestly I don't know.
I have never met anyone I would give up my freedom for.... but I am not saying I never would.

Quote:
Am getting much interested in you but I don't know if you don't mind me....

You are a lot younger than me ! I am not what you are looking for.... you are young, you don't want an old woman !
Quote:
Most young ladies in the present days don't love but lust because they don't really know about love and they are not loving.
Age doesn't matter to me. Is just a number.

We older ones can have a bit of lust too ! We aren't too old !
How old are you?

Quote:

Uou look younger.
We are at opposite sides of the world.... so that is a problem.

Quote:
What do you mean by opposite sides of the world?

Well... Afghanistan and Scotland.
Quote:
Am just on a military mission in afghanistan and the mission is gonna end soon.I go Nigeria and then get back to U.S.A with my son.

That is good you will be near your son. You must be happy about that. So, will you be based in Nigeria.
Quote:
We will post in USA. When we get back to U.S.A, they are gonna pay us for the mission which cost millions of dollars.

I don't understand.... I suppose all military missions cost millions
Quote:
Yep
This is a special mission.

Oh I see.
How special.
Has it been dangerous?

Quote:
Yep very so. We all hero

So it must be good to know you are going home soon. You must be very brave.
Quote:
Need someone to be with for the rest of my life

Make sure you get the right person. You don't want your heart broken again.
Quote:
What about you dear?You don't want me?

Do you want me? It's a little quick.I think we need to get to know each other a little better before deciding anything.
Well, I like that David. I like you can be sure.
You must make sure it's right for Terry as well.

Quote:
I think we should be flying down to Nigeria this weekend.I won't be able to get to him as soon as we reach Nigeria cause we will be staying in the camp. Until the mission in Nigeria is accomplish.

How long will that be? I hope it isn't dangerous again.
I didn't know the US Army went to Nigeria? What sort of mission do you do there?

Quote:
The mission is not going to be hard. I can't say for now.
I don't know how long.

Hope not too long dear. All work and no play isn't good for anyone.
Quote:
To assist the Nigerian Army to defeat terrorist there.
Not too long dear.

I have heard there are many terrorist in Africa... not only NIgeria.
Quote:
There is a particular terrorist called Shekau. He is the leader of a gang called Bokoharam.

He sounds awful ! Do take care. Are you going to kill him.?
Quote:
We are instructed not to kill him but to get him arrested.

Oh I think he should die. I mean he may get away or someone come to get him. I don't understand terrorists. Why do you want to kill people?
Quote:
Yep you are right dear. Is going to be killed after some interrogations.
Questioning him. To know their sponsorer.

You mean torture don't you. I don't suppose you give him a cup of tea and have a chat ! He is a bad guy, he may not want to tell you anything.
I have seen movies. They have to be tortured until they tell you.He is a terrorist, he may not want to talk.
I know they have to be tortured until they tell you what they know.

Quote:
Yeah

Will you do the torturing yourself, or do secret people to that?
Quote:
Not me
Some other people. I see all done well

Oh good... I wouldn't like to think you could actually be able to do that. Just watching is different. I know someone has to. But I think you are so brave David. I have never met a real hero before.
Quote:
I am brave and a real hero. I don't used to get hurt cause am trained professionally.

That is good because I am getting worried about you. I think you are wonderful. Such a bad world but you are so good in it.
Quote:
Don't worry darling..Everything is gonna be fine

I know you are such a good soldier nothing can happen. But many get blown up. Not their fault. These terrorists put bombs in the ground. I would round them all up and kill them all !
They plant minds or something they are called.

Quote:
Mines

Oh ... oops ! You can tell I live a long way from any wars and things !
Quote:
Baby just keep praying for me.I have been in the army for the past 18years and I have never gets hurt badly.

Good. You see, you can trust training. Only you can keep you safe.
Dearest one I have to go now. I have a friend coming to me and I have to get ready for that.
I hope we can talk again soon.

Quote:
When? Alright Darling. Text me when you get done. Okay?You will always be on my mind everyseconds.
Am so happy that I found you.

He then went off to check all G1na's pictures.... I think he loves me, I think this time it is the real thing. A hero ! Be still my beating heart.

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Today didn't start well.

Quote:
You are the pulse that throbs in my veins, you are the antidote that frees me of all pains. You are the rhythm of my heartbeat, without you my life would be incomplete. Good morning.You are the pulse that throbs in my veins, you are the antidote that frees me of all pains. You are the rhythm of my heartbeat, without you my life would be incomplete. Good morning. You slep off this morning

I did . But I hate your stupid words.Talk from you and I will listen.
Not from rubbish like this. Did you have a good night

Quote:
Awesome but short. I woke up early for morning trainig. I am sorry, I hear what you say. I need to express my love for you. never fel like this before.

I couldn't do that. I love my bed too much on cold mornings. it is very windy today so lay listening to the wind. But I am going out today so I need to be up and going to the shower.
Quote:
Where are you going to honey?Window shopping or you wanna get somethings?

I am meeting a friend in Glasgow and going shopping.
We will go to a restaurant and look at the shops. My kind of day. I never do window shopping !! Not sure what I will get yet... but I will be treating myself.!

Quote:
Oh good! What are you getting for me? Lol

Anything you wish for. You come to me and you can have anything you want !! and that' s a promise. !

short and sweet this morning.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Marcie is too unfriendly, hahaha.

Quote:
Hello

Hi

Quote:
What are you up to today?

good

Quote:
What are you doing today?

Busy for work every day.

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We are on to the money bit now.

He has asked Gina to take his child! Because it is too dangerous in Nigeria as children are being kidnapped from schools. So he wants to send his child to Gina..... oh but wait...
Quote:
Yea honey. I can't afford all baby. I believe in you.

This was after an in depth discussion of my finances. Why didn't I work, what did I live on etc.... I told him I just live on my investments. Oh he said, what do you invest in.... I don't know, I said ! I have someone does that for me... I just spend it. Within half an hour the begging act for money !

Oh I so wish Gina was real and I was her.... not for the lads.. for the life !

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

On the bright side, the child will most likely be kidnapped before it ever gets to Gina. Am I a bad person? That is a bright side, right? In this scenario, I meant. Sure I did...

(")_(")
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I refused to take the child and said he should have thought of that in the first place. Sending a child to Nigeria. David said he thought he as safe and fitted in well with the others (a white American in a Nigerian school..I'm sure he wasn't noticeable at all ! ).

I said he was cruel to the boy and I didn't like the way he wanted me to take the boy, a stranger to him and move countries yet again. Also, pay for him because David is worried but 'strapped for cash'.

So wondering what the next story will be since that one didn't work !

Have a feeling he may come back to Marcie.... not getting money from Gina !

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He contacted Ember this morning. Told him I only do email, so we will see where it goes from there.

(")_(")
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

https://www.facebook.com/amoo.afeez.372?fref=ts
His link on FB.

He is back and apologising profusely.
I told him that when we started talking I would know if he was genuine if he didn't ask for money. I was so disappointed when he did.

He has promised to not ask again and to forgive him. Of course she will... but he'll have to prove himself. So.... by experience I know they will never drop you just in case they get a chance... and that is why I think he will go for others now.

He's fun..... he's told me he is brave, a real hero.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I need a HERO!

(damn song will be stuck in my head all night now >.<)

(")_(")
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JUST A LITTLE UPDATE.

David Green left Facebook for a while. Then got a friend request from him today but haven't yet spoken to him to find out what happened !

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic