SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Eskimo Joe wants to sell vinegar to Bertie

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TerranceBoyce
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Lad claims to be based in Anchorage but the phone number he's supplied is in the USA, but not Alaska. That may be an accomplice.

Of course Bertie's nurse and wannabe model Ludmilla will help the Lad if she gets a cut but she isn't going to allow herself to be duped.

Eskimo Joe to Ludmilla

Quote:
Dear BiBi Ludmi!!a,

Thanks for your email, My interest is the business that i contacted you for but if you wish its easy for you to get money from Mr Bertie then i will have no option only that after a long time business we can return his principal money to him while we continue with the business by then we would have made so much money then you can enroll for modeling here in the United States.

What you have to do now is just to make sure that the money is ready then i will link you to the man in Malaysia who will supply the Acetic acid-A so that you will send the money to him for the supply and as soon as that is done i will send to you a letter of invitation so that you will join me here in the United States as soon as possible.

I will wait to hear from you soonest.

Ludmilla to Eskimo Joe

Quote:
Hi Hi,

I don't know what you plan is but I will get cash from Mr Bertie and I will take it by hand on plane so I am not going to send money anywheres so any person can steal from me if you understand. If you is want to send your cash to Malaysia then you can do this on your own. I am not sending any money to Malaysia okay.

Maybe I must take Mr Bertie to airport but he is in wheelchair and I can lock him in restroom and then I get on plane without him.

Can you get me Green Card for model workings in USA ?

"I have not hard form you, the so called G0MER is a thief" Loan Lad who appeared to be expecting more than just money
"I go faint if una nor help me" Loan Lad
"We bring to your humble knowledge that you should mind your ill mannered language you use to the public" Lotto Lad
"I am not interested in fraudulent matters you are trying to engage me in stealing" 419 scammer
"Your nurse is trying to do something evil i must warn you"
TerranceBoyce
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't bothered to check the location on his emails but this seems to confirm that the scammer is based in Malaysia with a contact in the USA.

Eskimo Joe to Ludmilla

Quote:
Your email was very well understood, but like i told you getting a green card for you in the States is not a problem hence you have a good business in the United State which is what i am trying to get you involved.

If you cannot send the money to Malaysia who will supply the Acetic acid-A so why cant you go to Malaysia with your money cash and buy the product then i will get you letter of invitation to the States.

The truth is that i am not interested in your money but in the business that we can use the money for and be making good returns and this will prove your worthiness of coming to the states because the invitation will State the reason for your coming which my company will attest to and it will be very easy for you to fly down to the States.

If you are interested then let me know so i can give you the contact of the Acetic acid-A seller in Malaysia so you can arrange with him how and when you would fly to Malaysia to buy the Raw Material.

Ludmilla better start making plans and packing her bags. She's looking forward much more to Malaysia that the frozen wastes of Alaska. Very Happy

"I have not hard form you, the so called G0MER is a thief" Loan Lad who appeared to be expecting more than just money
"We bring to your humble knowledge that you should mind your ill mannered language you use to the public" Lotto Lad
"I am not interested in fraudulent matters you are trying to engage me in stealing" 419 scammer
The Reverand
Show Me The Goodies

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing

Looking forward to the updates Thumbs up

Why did you tell the bank that I am the one that contacted you? You have just killed me .....Lisa Thomas
TerranceBoyce
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm going to draw this out as long as I can and try to hold back on the madness that grips me. Very Happy

In my mind Bertie wants the vinegar to produce 'salt and vinegar crisps' but I think that might be a bit much at this stage, so I'll just go with the acetic acid (vinegar) being used as a food additive for the moment.

More evilly if the Lad is located in Malaysia and I can get him to the airport then maybe I can get him into trouble there, but that's a long way off yet.

Ludmilla to Eskimo Joe

Quote:
We must be very careful to get our facts in line or this deal will be busted high sky out of the water so I must be sure where we are going with money. If I get details wrong Mr Bertie will get very angry and confused and I will not be able to make this work for us both.

This is going to be a large monies he will take so it must be all very expert with how we do it. Mr Bertie wants to use acetic acid to use with food additive and this is what he must be told is used for as I know this is what he needs and it must look to be very good price. Being good price this is reason he must take cash, then I can make this deal work.

One thing - I know Malaysia is Arab so I do not know if they like girl in bikini. Is much better than cold place like Alaska but i don't want to wear all veil and things. Is this okay ? If I am wearing veil you will not know me at airport I think. I do not want problems.

If you understand all this then I will give you Mr Bertie email and then we make this work.

TerranceBoyce
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Lad is confused Very Happy which is not surprising considering that Ludmilla is a gorgeous air-brained psychopathic would be Russian model who would happily do away with Mr Bertie for his money, but he must learn to cope.

Eskimo Joe to Ludmilla

Quote:
Dear BiBi Ludmi!!a,

I don't understand you a minute, your getting me confused the more like i told you at first i don't really know whats your plans are but what i want to know now is this, tell me what you want to tell Mr Bertie and who is going to tell him me or you, and how much money you want us to tell him? write this one by one so that i can understand it better.

Secondly Malaysia is not Arabs its very free like America and Europe dough i have not been there but i have browsed about them and have seen that they have a free lifestyle like us here in America so you don't have to worry about any dressing code.

Okay so he wants an idiot's guide to scamming and no better person to educate him than Ludmi!!a. Laughing

I'll gradually introduce him to 'salt and vinegar crisps' purely because I get fun out of a bait the more stupid it gets. The guide coming up.

TerranceBoyce
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads always have trouble if you try to change the scam on them. You'd think that professional scammers would have more flexible and devious minds.

No matter Ludmi!!a is on hand to help.

Ludmi!!a to Eskimo Joe

Quote:
I will make this very clear so we must make this perfect then I can help you with this matter and we can both earn lot of money.

1. He must be told you have food grade acetic acid at most cheap price. The best price he can ever find anywhere. It is passed by US and EU food agencies and this batch must be purchase now to get this good price.

2. So he doesn't do checks with bank or accountant he must be told he must bring cash to get this good price and this way it will be very secure and regular.

3. His email address is [email protected]

4. I am thinking amount of $250,000 is good price to start and maybe if he is very greedy and excited maybe this can be bigger if he knows he can get more shipments, but I have to see how he likes it.

5. We will have to check over how we can handle cash when he travels to airport but this can all be arrange later in detail.

6. When you send mail then I can make certain I give him much encouragement to make him go ahead with deal and if he knows I will be there in bikini in holiday then his mind will be thinking of that and not so much money.

Let me know when you send mail and I will let you know how he behaves.

TerranceBoyce
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The scammer has now contacted Bertie and to my surprise his ip traces to the UK. This may suggest that he has contacts in Malaysia and the USA or maybe the real IP is obscured in some way. Hopefully we'll have phone contact at some stage and then I'll know better.

Eskimo Joe to Ludmilla

Quote:
Hello,

I sent the email to him.

The promising thing is that it evidences that his mind is open to suggestions, and by baiting him through two characters, one can back the other up to make it appear real.

Eskimo Joe to Bertie

Quote:
Subject: GOOD NEWS FOR YOU MR BARTRAM

Hello Bertram,

We have a good news for you i will like to bring to your notice that we have food grade acetic acid at most cheap price, The best price you can ever find anywhere, It is passed by US and EU food agencies and this batch must be purchase now to get this good price.

Get back to me as soon as possible if you have any interest to purchase.

Yours,

This is very promising. Very Happy

This is going to be complicated and, though Ludmilla knows Bertie has to visit Malaysia, Bertie doesn't know this yet and I have to be careful not to make it obvious that Bertie and Ludmilla are both me.

Last edited by TerranceBoyce on Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:48 am; edited 3 times in total
TerranceBoyce
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's slow going with this Lad - even though I'm helping him to scam me. Shocked

Eskimo Joe to Ludmilla

Quote:
He hasn't replied my email to him i am still waiting to hear from him

Idiot - I knew he had because I sent the mail. He follows up shortly afterwards

Eskimo Joe to Ludmilla

Quote:
I just saw his email now and i am about to reply him

Eskimo Joe to Bertie

Quote:
Hello Bertram,

I will want to know the quantity that you need as to know how much that it will cost you, and will also use these opportunity to inform you that we're Agent to the Original seller in Malaysia but the sellers contact would be given to you after our negotiation then you can go to Malaysia to meet with the seller and make your payment in cash or make an order from your home as you wish.

Everything going according to plan and now I need to plan how I can confirm where he's located and who will meet Berte/Ludmi!!a in Malaysia. I'll have to engineer this with phone calls and photos if I can and if I get the chance.

The Reverand
Show Me The Goodies

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome Very Happy

Keep it coming please mate its giving me ideas with my baits Very Happy Very Happy

Why did you tell the bank that I am the one that contacted you? You have just killed me .....Lisa Thomas
TerranceBoyce
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Basically I have a standard format (the same way Lads do) and I'll send it out to 10 Lads from my catcher account. A bit like going fishing and putting several rods in the water and I'll play those that sound most interesting to a point where they are going with my attempts to yank them off their script.

Any Lad that goes along with my tomfoolery then I let the others drop and concentrate on him. My chance of a safari in this case seems doubtful, though I will try to check out where he's based which appears to be the UK. I strongly doubt he'll fly to Malaysia but, if I can voice check him and maybe get a photo, at least I'll know where I stand.

If he's using a pal in Malaysia (which seems most likely) then I have a couple of other games I can play. Once I tried to get a Lad to go up to a foreign airline desk and say something offensive to them in their foreign language. Being Malaysia then something like "I have come to meet a drug mule" would do the job. Very Happy

Being Russian Ludmi!!a might use Aeroflot so I just need to use an online translator. but it's just a matter of having mad ideas and possibilities through your mind as things develop. I don't have a fixed plan but I need to be aware of possibilities and how to set them up. The fact that this scammer went along with handing over cash and not doing a Wuxfer gives me workable opportunities.

It's like one of those computer games where you invent your own world and have people under your control, only these are scammers you can treat as crash test dummies. Laughing

The Reverand
Show Me The Goodies

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your a sick person ...lol.. ( joking Very Happy )

I have surprised myself with some of the stuff i,ve thought of but you guys are real deal bow_down

TerranceBoyce
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Baiting is a matter of putting together all the things you learn and what you read about other baits and putting the bits together to achieve a result.

I don't mind if a bait craps out, as most of mine do, because I'm seeking the pearl, and there are a few about.

I probably won't achieve anything spectacular with this bait, but I'll pursue it as long as it amuses me and, as long as it continues the scammer is buying into it more and more and interesting opportunities may come up.

TerranceBoyce
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Eskimo Joe to Bertie

Quote:
Hello Bertram,

We have a good news for you i will like to bring to your notice that we have food grade acetic acid at most cheap price, The best price you can ever find anywhere, It is passed by US and EU food agencies and this batch must be purchase now to get this good price.

Get back to me as soon as possible if you have any interest to purchase.

Bertie to Eskimo Joe

Quote:
I am most interested in your offer as I own a large estate in the UK where the use of acetic acid in the processing of potatoes grown on my own land is necessary in the production of Salt and Vinegar Crisps which is a very valuable market in the UK. I can already source the potatoes, as mentioned, and the salt from a mine that I already own, and this way I can minimise my costs and increase my profits.

If I can source a low cost high quality source of acetic acid then I have the production facility to launch my product on to the market but I will need a large supply.

My interest is very serious and I would be happy to make a cash purchase and, if there is a discount available depending on the amount purchased I would be prepared to pay as much as $500,000, though $200,000 seems a more reasonable amount for an initial purchase.

Let me know what I can expect and after the deal has been negotiated and confirmed can I visit you in the USA to hand the cash over ?

I had to get in mention of Salt and Vinegar Crisps for my own amusement. Very Happy

Eskimo Joe to Bertie

Quote:
Hello Bertram,

I will want to know the quantity that you need as to know how much that it will cost you, and will also use these opportunity to inform you that we're Agent to the Original seller in Malaysia but the sellers contact would be given to you after our negotiation then you can go to Malaysia to meet with the seller and make your payment in cash or make an order from your home as you wish

Bertie to Eskimo Joe

Quote:
Expecting the acetic add to be contained in 50 gallon drums I would expect an initial purchase of 100,000 gallons in a total of 2,000 drums, though I would consider a larger purchase if that attracts an attractive discount.

I would be happy to visit Malaysia with cash in hand where I would be able to arrange shipment to the UK. I know that my nurse is keen to visit Malaysia and she will enjoy the trip as a holiday.

Let me know the price and we can take the deal from there.

Eskimo Joe to Bertie

Quote:
Hello Bertram,

We are giving you the best offer you cant get anywhere else at $70 per 50 liters drum for 2000 drums purchase, and $60 per drum for 4000 drums purchase and above, offer ends while stock last.

Let me know your specify order so we can proceed.

The satisfying thing about the next message message is that it confirms that 'Eskimo Joe' has bought into the two characters completely, and using two baiting characters means that one helps support and confirm the actions of the other.

Eskimo Joe to Ludmilla

Quote:
I heard from Mr Bertie but he is requesting to go to Malaysia himself and if he does he will just went and buy the product and go, so what is our gain because the purpose of which we entered into this is just to get money to start supplying my company so that we can make money for ourselves but in this case we will have nothing to benefit so try to convince him to make an order instead of going to Malaysia or send you as his representative.

It is very important that you do this because that is the only way that i know we can achieve what we agreed or if you have any other means then you can also inform me so that we can just do that, remember all that i need is for us to get the money and start supplying my company where we can be making good cool thousands of US dollars every three months.

Await your feedback.

Of course Ludmi!!a has this angle covered because, being his nurse, she can stick him with a sedative injection. I wasn't aware he was planning a long term relationship but, if this is his intention, I can play that angle too.

Maybe I can add a wrinkle where Bertie gets to Malaysia and Ludmi!!a has to sedate him there, but that might frighten him off, and I don't want that. It could add more hilarity but let's see.

With two baiting characters involved it's not easy to post the messages in the right order, especially if I don't post them daily, but I'm doing my best.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic