SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Oh Peter

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We are getting somewhere now, after weeks of pointless exchanges on Tagged. He is an interesting guy, because his profile ethnicy is: Black/African, Caucasian/White, Hispanic/Latino, Middle Eastern, Native American, Pacific Islander. I had him change his profile pic, and he took the insult with no objection at all Cool

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6033690375

Quote:
Hello my dear Complement of the season,how are you doing i am more tell you how beautiful you are and i can just pass with out saying hi to you my dear you look so attentive and so charming and beautiful honest dear you how like sun that shine in my life i love to be your friend if you don.t mind i need to tell more how you look i want to make you my queen i will love to see your reply dear thank you

Hello, thank you four your massage, but please note that I does not communicationates with any men wearing sun glasses...that is simply disgusting, so why do you do this?

Quote:
my dear i don.t get you why do you say that.
if you need more of my photo i can send it to you

I do say that BECAUSE I FUCKING DO NOT LIKE to communiscate with men wearing sunglasses

Quote:
ahaha dear that is funny

Is it? All right then

Quote:
why you don.t like sunglasses? my dear you have not looking for the sunglasses the must important thing is your hear

Just because sunglasses block the way to the wíndow of the soul. So whoever wears them has something to hide.....

Quote:
hahah you are funny woman

Quote:
i like you and my dear i can see everything

Oh really?

Quote:
ok i can see truth your heart. the sunglasses did not hide any thing

I am all T R U T H, 24 hours a day
12 months a year
how would I know? Take them sunglasses down for me, please

Quote:
yes i can see that

So, come on.......take them down

Quote:
my dear you have to get to know me and know my kind person

Quote:
what do you want me to get down

Quote:
you don.t like my sunglssese

I don't like people who won't let me look into their eyes

Quote:
but i have other photo there in my profile thete

whatever----- I am not exactly cruising for a piece of meat here. Why don't you just change your profile pic to something less disgusting? That would make life easier.......

Quote:
oh my dear if you really want to looking into my eyes my dear i will say you have to give me your skype so will can talk and you see me eyes face to face

I do not have any Skype, and will never have

Quote:
ok so do you have yahoo messenger

Nope. You may have my email address.....but only .if you can make up your mind and take your sun glasses down

Quote:
okay you want me to change my pics

Quote:
hello

Quote:
talk to me

I AM HERE, but your picture ist still the same

Quote:
i have change it my dear

I see, thank you
So what's up next? I am totally inexperienced....do we meat for coffee or a drink?

Quote:
my dear i want to know you more and i want to be your close friend

Quote:
you know i am uk now why i am online now is because i am not working today so i just want to found some one i will call my love so my dear i want to know what is your plan

Quote:
hello dear how you there

Quote:
is like you are busy

I was NOT online......so you're in the UK? That is close to my country, so we could meat for coffee tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.......when will you be available? I can fly in any day......

Quote:
okay that is good but i am in company ship were i work so i don.t have that much time to come on dry land so i am always on the sea so i want to know if you will like me and will just have to know each other more better ok

Oh, I see......so you are never on dry land? That doesn't matter to me really, I will also be willing to meet you somewhere in the wetlands, because I like your looks very much Smile

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
okay so tell what are you up to today

Hello, good evening Peter, how are you tonight? I have had a stressfull day at work, and my bath water is running, and in about 10 minutes I will go and have a bath, with a good book, my portable cd player and a candle, and afterwards I will go to bed. Where is your ship now, are you still somewhere near the UK, or are you somewhere else? And please, I really don't like to be online here on Tagged too long, becoz I am receiving so many nasty messages from scary men, so would you mind to send me an email, we could better commence our commution by email, what do you say? My mail address is [email protected], thank you!!

Jack Boot

If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Peter has not emailed me....instead he wants to chat now. Not a good idea at all....

Peter? Iam waiting for your email......why don't you answer me?

Quote:
my dear i am sorry i have busy with work in the company now is much so i don.t have that much time to come online well i got your message and your email i will talk with you there is better you know i too don.t like to chat here that is why i don.t come online here that much ok i am so happy have you as my friend ok

Ok, I will be waiting anxiously for your email. I miss you, so please hurry up

Quote:

my dear i want to chat with you on yahoo messenger

Oh, hello again, Peter! I am afraid I don't have that thing you call a yahoo messenger, what would that be? I am using a company notebook, and we are only allowed to use the pre-installated software

Jack Boot

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic