SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I'm looking for a nurse - mass bait request

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've never done this before so if it's not the right place or just a bad idea, feel free to slap me Smile

The short story,
I have a straight bait running with a loan lad for about a month and a half.
The character is Mr. Roberto Pastrami, Italian, 68 year old widower, lives alone on an island in France (Ile d'Oleron), very rich. Mr. P is a really nice guy, a bit naive.
Mr. P has a loan of $350,000
At the moment Mr. P is in hospital. He fell trough the roof of his boat house, on his head. Now he's a bit delusional, has amnesia (very handy!) The lad is very worried about Mr.P, especially for the slip he had in his pocket. Because Mr. P is all alone and has to stay in bed for some weeks he can not take care of himself. The doctor told him he can't go home as long he hasn't anybody to take care for him. The lad (mr.Lance) is willing to find a nurse if Mr.P can give him the addresses.

The lad expects a little job... but that can maybe turn out differently

If anyone likes to play along as nurse, send me a PM with your contact address.

All ideas or feedback are welcome

Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not able to play your nurse; however, I have used a modality in the past that is great at annoying lads.

A few of my less physically well but filthy rich characters have ended up getting helpmates who just happen to hail from Nigeria or whatever native country the lad is from. In this modality, I do not have the "nurse" talk directly to the lad, but instead my victim character describes all the very helpful things the new helper (usually a newly-hired male assistant named Emika) is doing to get this business successfully completed. Before long Emika takes payments to the Western Union and provides you with proof the money has been sent. When your lad says otherwise, you accuse him of cheating you. You lad will then go ff on a rant about your corrupt assistant who obviously has stolen the money. Then after a while (it can be weeks if you keep your lad interested, or shorter if he gives up), finally have your assistant contact your lad, telling him how much money he has gotten from the victim thanks to your lad's fine scam.

This usually gets your lad very angry--some good rant material there (See my sig). Who knows where it goes from there. Have your fake assistant taunt your lad or offer a partnership where you call the shots.

Regardless, good job and have fun.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"I swear with my living GOD I SERVE BY WHATEVER FIND HOLY ...THIS IS TRULY HOLY HAND JOB I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU”
_______
Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing."
_______
"If You Are A Sinner That Means You Will Go To Hill. Repaint ..."
_______
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.
Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I'm not able to play your nurse

Well it's not the meaning that anybody will end up playing my nurse. I asked the lad to find me one. I will give him addresses so he will have to screen them all, answering lots of questions about the work, wages... None of them will be suitable I guess . Smile All kind of nurses or welcome off course, nice one, beautifull one, the wicked...

For the rest I was thinking in the same direction as you when I eventually find a nurse myself.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic