SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Goodness Godwill Scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scambaiter96
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i've recently recieved this scam from Goodness Godwill here's the email address of the scammer [email protected]
Hello Dear,
I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay.Presently I am in Paraguay for investment projects with my new partner with the total money.Meanwhile, I didn't forget all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now you will need to contact the Rev.father peter solomon as at the time i was in Dakar Senegal, his name is Rev Father peter solomon and his direct email address is: [email protected]

Ask him to kindly send you a certified bank draft of $450.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter which later failed. I appreciated all your efforts at that time very much.So feel free and get in touched with Rev Father peter solomon and direct him where to send/post you the bank draft

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, i am very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand. Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to him on your behalf, therefore establish contacts with him for the delivery of the bank draft to you without delay. Take care and remain Blessed.
Yours Sincerely,
Goodness
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Scambaiter96, and welcome to Eater. Very Happy

If you have scam emails you would like to share for other members to bait, please visit our Surplus emails forum: https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=18
The guidelines for posting there are included on a sticky topic in that section: https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=190170
Posts should include an email header with your own personal information removed. If you have questions about how to do so, you can post them in the Scambaiting help forum: https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=12

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Scambaiter96
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks as i'm new to here i wasn't sure on how to do it properly well i have recieved some Scam emails and i just had to feel like scamming the scammers Very Happy and for the emails i'll post them the surplus emails forum
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're welcome! We're glad to have you contribute, and to help you navigate the forum. If you need help, just ask.
Please do remember to include email headers for posts in the surplus forum.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Scambaiter96
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i was also scamming the scammers by posting this hey i can give you $4.3 million USD as my great uncle was the deceased presidents security guard and he has left me this money and if you help me i will give you $2.4 million USD if you would give me $25,000 to give access to the money to you
Scambaiter96
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i was also scamming the scammers by posting this hey i can give you $4.3 million USD as my great uncle was the deceased presidents security guard and he has left me this money and if you help me i will give you $2.4 million USD if you would give me $25,000 to give access to the money to you
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If I've read your post correctly: a few points of clarification - asking them for money is actually "scamming" the scammers, and that's not what we do here. Wink

We bait the scammers by posing as victims, using fake information. We never scam or try to get money from them.

Scambaiter96
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i recieve emails of the scammers sending me photo's of them such as like they think i'm dating them
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, so you like the romance scammers?

Unless they custom-produced the photo for you, what we consider a "trophy" photo, the photo is of someone else - photos they stole from somewhere online.

You can learn a lot more about the scams and how they work by reading both here on Eater and at our sister site, http://ScamWarners.com
The forum there has sections for different scam types, with an overview of how each type works. It's a great resource, along with the info in the scambaiting help forum here, to help you get started baiting.

Please note that if you're writing to scammers from your real email address and contact information, we do not recommend doing so. To bait, you should use all fake information.

Scambaiter96
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oh don't worry i've never falled to these scams
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Never falling for them is great! Understanding how they would play out if someone did fall for them is how you will learn to play a victim for baiting. Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic