SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Yokosuka Story

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yokosuka Story

Title taken from old Japanese song by Momoe Yamaguchi.
http://www.lemoda.net/momoe/yokosuka-story/

The lad pretends to be located to Yokosuka US fleet base. Leslie, Chinese in Tokyo contact him, pretend to be met him on "Let's Meet" site.

He responded quickly.

Quote:

Hello Dear,

Nice to hear back from you.

This are few words to tell you about me. My name is Jim Peterson .I am a U.S Marine Engineer by profession and i recently transfer and work here in Japan and live in Yokosuka Base and i also have a side business that i do along with my job which include buying and selling of Gold Jeweleries

Am from Bronx New York.. I am the only child of my late parents and am a single man. I want to spend the rest of my life with someone who is friendly,honest, caring,trustworthy..

I`m 6`1" 180 bls with a athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, a good listener, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a loving and outgoing man. I enjoy playing sax which i do often at my leisure time.I like going to the movies,or watching movies in my room or Cabin, I like swimming,listening to music and dance to any kind of music,i sing,sailing, going bowling and also a good cook.I am a family oriented person,love children and there is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself

I attach 4 of my pictures to this message

Hi, nice to hear from you.

As I mentioned, I am from China, freezing city of Harbin. Ice festival is very famous there. During winter, it is very cold but beautiful.

I have one younger brother, his name is Allen and he is married, lives with his wife Cindy and their son Xiaolong, and my Mother is with them, in Harbin. I just made very short trip back to Harbin for Chinese New Year.

I want to hear how you play sax!! I learned erhu when I was at secondary school, but forgot already. I like classical music as well as C-pops and J-pops.

What kind of movies do you watch? I like historical movies and Zhuge Liang is my hero.

I am IT engineer and studied in Dalian. Currently working at my company's HQ in Japan as training and will be either back to China or assigned to Seoul next year.

That's what I can tell you about myself.

How's your life there in Yokosuka? I have not been there but just passed on my way to Miura. Anything interesting there?

Leslie

Quote:

Hello Dear

I was so much excited to read your mail and thanks so much for taking your time to write me in spite of your busy schedule.

I don't know where to start. I am new at this online thing so please understand if I am a little awkward at it. I am writing this message to you not for the fun of it, but because I am willing to give a chance and see what happen between us.

Let me start by saying that I thank God for knowing you. As you may have known, the fountain of any Friendship / relationship must spring up in the mind. It is very important for me to express to you how much i really wish to keep our friendship and to see where it will lead us to. I wish I could do this in person while gazing into your eyes,but since we are physically separated by little distance, this expression must come in the form of letters such as this.

To me, you are first of all my friend and then...... something more greater in the near future..... God willing. To be honest with you, I am really short of words here, but one thing I do know is that I have the arms to give you a hug, ears to listen to whatever you want to talk about, and I have a heart; a heart that is aching to see your smile. I would like to use this opportunity to say...I am delighted to have met you

Hi how nice to hear from you too.

How can I address you? Jim or James? Please call me Leslie, I do not like being called "Dear" or "honey" or something alike. I prefer being called by my name.

Distance between Yokosuka and Tokyo is not too far. If you can take time, we can meet in Yokohama. You are so quick to fall in love? In fact I am not. I think we need to meet somewhere public place, talk face to face to determine whether we really are matching or not.

What is your political view? I myself living here in overseas, I feel freedom. I really love China as my home country, but I do not like how they control people and restrict freedom of speech.

Regards
Leslie

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France

Last edited by kaede on Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

His info posted here;
SW

Quote:

Hello Leslie

Am happy when ever i received your message and i hope we can continue in our communication so that we can make plans on how to meet each other soon.

I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance,quality,spirituality,love,faithfulness and potential

To tell you more about me, I am an honest, kind-hearted, hard-working man who does need the support of a loving woman. Ideally, l am someone who is confident in what he want and who he is.

Am really happy to meet you and i have the believe that God brought us together for a purpose so i advise that
we both open up our heart to see where this friendship we lead us to

Send me your LINE QR CODE

Jim

Hi Jim

I do not use LINE. It is not convenient for me because China blocks LINE and I can't contact with my family in Harbin. I used QQ before, but not so popular now because Chinese government is watching it. Can't we just continue on email?

I am not simple person. I do not simply believe if someone say he is "honest, kind-hearted, hard-working man." Rather, I see things with fact based, because saying words are just easy thing to decorate their own self description.

I do not know what gods you believe but meet person is not something caused by gods or Buddha or something. That is why we need to meet face to face, understand about our thoughts each other, and we still have potentiality that we may not be a matching couple. There is possibility that we both decide "NOT GO." So let me know about your political view. I think that is very important. Human beings can not live only with love and hugs. Life is a reality. Family is a little nation. Have politics, economy, conflict management, etc. Etc,

Regards
Leslie

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Idiot claims to be in Japan, but sent email at 2am Japan time, saying sailing "later tonight" LOL

Quote:

Hello Leslie

Am so glad to have your message............I hope i can find that special woman in you and that you will not disappoint me when i put all my trust in you.

My job will be taking me to the sea later tonight and i will be traveling on the ship for close to 2weeks and i hope we can meet after i arrived back in Japan to enable us spend time together and see how things goes between us as i intend to settled down and get married to start up a new life once i find the right person....... I will be taking my phone with me on the ship and connect it to the ship network system to enable us keep in contact while am on the ship until we arrived India, because i will fly back to Japan after we arrived India..,,....... I have the feeling that you are a nice and honest lady so i pray everything works well between us.

I will come to your place to visit and spend sometime with you after i arrived back to Japan to enable us know more about ourselves and also spend sometime together also should everything work well between us when am with you then we can make plans on how to take the relationship forward because i really want to settled down................Distance is a test of love,many will fail for those who can't withstand it,but for those who can,there's only one answer. "TRUE LOVE

Hi Jim

There's no guarantee I may disappoint you or you will disappoint me but if that happen to you or myself, that means we are not really matching, not your fault or my fault. Be realistic. I am not an ideal woman and I do have a downside. So as you do.

Have a safe trip. Since you have phone with you, I assume you can send and receive emails. So I think I do not have to install LINE or QQ which I prefer not to use.

When you are back to Yokosuka base, you do not have to visit my place in Tokyo. We meet at Yokohama, OK? At very public place at public attention. I know some nice place for weekends lunch at China Town who serves nice pork dishes.

Regards
Leslie

Now both Jim and Leslie's modalty and objectives stated on both emails Laughing

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The idiot quickly run into script mode, now not even reading Leslie's email, never mention about what Leslie suggested to meet at China Town Mad Mad Mad

Quote:

Hello Leslie

Am so happy to read your message and am just wishing that i was with you right now but so bad that we are separated by distance but i want you to know that no matter the distance you are always in my heart.... Yes! Distance doesn't permit the action to be seen, rather, words convey the feelings when distance hinders. No matter the distance that separates us now, I can assure you that this gap will be bridged as we really get to know each other. As the saying goes: "True Love and Friendship knows no boundaries and no distance; miles and obstacles mean absolutely nothing in the face of love" Though miles may lie between us right now, we'll never be apart forever, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart.

Now that dishonesty and disbelieve seems to be taking over our souls these days, to know there are people like you makes all the problems look smaller. It’s great to be your friend and to be able to look into the future and see a mix of serenity and hope. This fairly recent friendship is something I consider to be sacred already. It makes me have faith again in some simple but fundamental human values which sometimes; for the lack of practice, we swipe under the carpets of our memories and of our hearts. For me, this new friendship is precious and that’s why I intend to keep it till the end of my days. I believe we can achieve that, because I have faith in you and I have more and more faith in life and in the future. Those who have a friend like you fear nothing. Always bear in mind that my affection and true friendship will be yours forever.

Hi Jim

Thanks for your email. So nice to hear from you. How's your trip so far?

I assume there's no trust or love has been established at this point and I really need to meet you face to face. I am not a simple person as I mentioned, I want to judge from fact based and not sweet words you write. So when you are back in Yokosuka Base, I suggest we meet at Yokohama Chinatown and discuss at crowded place there. Do you understand what I mean? I will wait for you to come back to the base and I am sure that is not too late.

Have a nice trip, Bon Voyage.

Regards
Leslie

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Idiot does read a bit of what Leslie says but still, going on with script. I would just wait for stuck at Labuan or somewhere then abuse him!!!

Quote:

Hello Baby

I understand what you are saying that we need to meet each other first before anything.... I don't know how to approach this with you on line, I have been fighting a battle within myself, my heart says I should tell you how I feel, but my head tells me not to be stupid that it would just cause damage to our friendship and that you wouldn't be interested.

I would like to open up my heart to you, but I may lack the skill, or I’m short for words, because my heart harbors so many good feelings towards you that the dictionary seems to short to express all this love..

I feel an immense and endless love for you. Immense because it’s almost impossible to measure it or compare it to anything you might now; endless because it reassures me that it will endure all summers, winters, springs and ages, and it will reach fall with the royal dignity of an oak tree.This immense love is all yours....I have no doubt you are the woman Heaven has made especially for me.

I wish that you were here or that I were there, or that we were together anywhere. How I wish I could be there with you, but distance has kept us apart. Apart physically, but in spirit, you are always in my heart. Friendship which has been tested by distance and obstacles, and has passed......that is true friendship. The test of true friendship is not when we are together. It comes when we are not together and realize that despite the distance, thoughts and feelings are still there. I just wish you could see how much you mean to me. God has reason for allowing things to happen. Those who thank God even in every situation turn burden into blessings

Hi Jim

I am not baby. Do not call me baby. I hate that. You should call my name, not Baby or Hunny or Dear or else.

I think you are very passionate and very emotional person. I do concern about it. I prefer being logical and fact based, not being too emotional.

I do not believe gods or Buddha or spirits causes anything. It is your freedom to believe whatever happens to you is will of gods or Buddha, but please be realistic.

Have a safe trip and I wait for you to be back to the base.

Regards
Leslie

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No response for a while, so tried to send short email, then the lad responded.

Hi how are you? Where are you sailing now?

Regards
Leslie

Quote:

Hello Dear.

How is your day going today?

we are sailing on Philippine sea right now and i hope you are enjoying yourself today. Did you work today.

Hi Jim

5th March was 15th day of Chinese New Year and had dinner with friends at nice Chinese Restaurant called Monkey King.

How's everything there?
Regards
Leslie

Father Moleman
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They always write 'am' instead of 'I am', good indicator of a West African lad in absence of IP's.
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Father Moleman, yes, and his mixed use of "I" and "i" showing he uses template and modifies as needed. And the story wherever he goes, stuck at somewhere, same pattern for marine engineer template. In addition, he avoids to refer to local info he is not familiar to. All could be evidence that he is fake and African scammer.

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

While lad's email was slow, I have came to know he was into real victim. I feel regret that I should have draw his attention to Leslie rather than the real vic. However, fortunately, the real victim came to aware before she sent money to the lad.

Quote:
Hello Dear.

Am fine right here and good to know that you are alright too.

I hope you had a nice Chinese new year celebration and how come you didn't go home to celebrate with your family because i know most people celebrate the festival with their family.

Hi Jim

No you misunderstood. Chinese New Year's day was 20th February and I went back to Harbin to meet with my family. 5th March is Lantern Festival, that is the 15th and last day of Chinese New Year celebration and I do not have to be back to my home town. Do you understand? Lantern Festival I had dinner with friends here in Tokyo to celebrate 15th day of Chinese New Year. Nothing wrong with this and you do not need to feel pity because I am not back in Harbin for this. Understood??

I am fine, had nice weekends with friends, had some gatherings at pub in Shinjuku, strolled out to shopping, etc. How about you? How's the sailing?

Regards

Quote:
Hello Dear

How is your day going today? i just thought about you and wishing you were here with me right now... i miss you

Hi Jim

I am fine. Busy as usual. Where are you now?

Quote:
Hello Leslie

How is your day going today.. I was waiting to hear from you. I hope you are fine

Hi Jim

​I am fine, thank you. How about you? Where are you now? Already back to Yokosuka base?

​Regards

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Because the real victim run away and she has blocked him, he started long email Laughing Laughing Laughing Yes, she's gone, so play with fake vic until he gets nothing!!

Quote:
My Dear pretty,

Today I wake up thanking God for us. Because what started out as a internet contact between us has now turned into a strong bond between two friends who have now discovered the true meaning of friendship the natural way. To me, it is like time is purposely bending and stretching itself out so that it can play its part; in making us feel the joy of what it is to be real friends. All I know now, is that throughout this past few weeks, I have learned a lot from this friendship of ours and I have seen what it is like to give yourself completely to the other person when you're so far apart. The most important thing I have learn, among many more things, is to trust and to be sincere to you.

Honey From the day I came across your profile, I knew that you would turn out to be a good friend and you have more than proved that. Whenever you think of me, please know that no matter how many miles separate us or how much of our lives comes between us, you are and always will be the true friend I desired all this years. I thank God for giving me the privilege to meet you. Though the miles separate us, the bond we have is far stronger. You are the very one I have spent all these few years looking for. And now that I have found you.....no distance can separate us. For now, I am contented with the progress we've made and I assure you that with time..our communication rate will improve. Thanks for making my life so much more meaningful and giving me a reason to live again.

Am not yet back to Japan as we are still on the high sea.... Take care and always remember me in your prayers

Hi Jim

I don't know which gods you believe but the fact is nothing in the present world are led by gods or or demons or whatever. People make decision with their own responsibility and that is the fact.

You are taking so long time on sea. How is the life there on the ship?

Regards
Leslie

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hehehe,here it comes!! Tong po rou and roasted pork and pork dumpling Twisted Evil Twisted Evil hungry!!!

Quote:

Hello Dear

How are you ? We have been facing a big problem in the ship since last night. The captains of the ship decided to stop the ship in the middle of the Ocean because there are pirates ahead of us and he warned us to keep our valuable properties safe.

The pirates are very dangerous group of people that Hijack passenger and cargo ship for ransom, they also steal money as well as valuable properties in the ship, in most cases they can kill.

I am really afraid and I do not know what to do, because I have all my valuables with me here inside the ship that i bought in India for my Au Gold business in Japan. Please, pray for me. The Captain has come up with an idea to sail the ship to Labaun island Malaysia and it's just few hours to the Labuan Island close to Malaysia. The captain is doing his best to get to the Labuan Island so that we can dispose our belongings as he have inquired that there is a secured security company there in Labuan Island were we can deposit our belongings.

Things are really tough for me here and I am afraid to lose my life and my hard earned money.I hope the captain will be able to move the ship to the Labuan Island and this is my first time to experience Pirate issue on the high sea. Please pray for us to arrived on the island safe

I missed this kind of pirates modalty before by saying "I am in difficulties too" and lad was gone. Probably show concern to him to get my dumplings!!

Hi Jim

Sorry to hear about your situation and I am so worried.

I do not know how to pray, as I am brought up in Communism society but my Mum always pray to Mao Tsetung. I wish you can reach Labuan safely. Malaysia is safe place, I have been there before. Please write to me when you arrive Labuan.

May force of Mao Tsetung and Zhuge Liang be with you.

Regards
Leslie

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So he came to Labuan, and soon the custom will call Leslie for fees and taxes and else!
Waiting for meat to come!

Quote:

Hello Leslie

Am sorry for not been able to write you on time because i was very busy after we arrived at the island as i needed to go down to the security company here in labuan island to find away to cargo the valuables with me out of this island to Japan .

Now I am worried with the valuables which I have with me here for my business in Japan..I would like to entrust it to you as my proposal.I tried to make arrangement with the security company to cargo them out of this island because i don't wanna take it with me back to the open sea ( international water ) as it's very dangerous because i don't intend losing my valuables to the pirate, The security company in Labuan Island, Malaysia said i need to have someone in Japan before they can deliver it to Japan since am not in Japan at the moment now, as they can not hold it for me in Japan until i return back. The biggest problem is that the only friends i have in Japan since i came there are all working as Marine and currently on the sea now for work assignment.

Meanwhile, I want to send my valuables as a consignment to you as the benefactor through a secured Security Company here in Labuan Island to keep it for me until i arrived.. I just hope we don't loss our lives in this danger.

The Security Company required the following information as stated below to enable them ship the consignment to you. Please, fill the information and send it to me as soon as possible to enable me rush back to their office because we can be asked to go back to the sea at anytime.

Your name in full:
Address:
Street 1:
Street 2:
Postal/zip code:
City:
State:
Telephone number:
Email:

As soon as I receive the above information, I shall quickly go to the security company to carry out all necessary deposit/delivery procedures of my valuables to you. As soon as you receive them you should please keep it safe until my arrival to Japan. I wait the information from you today.

Hi Jim

I hope these will help you.

Your name in full:  Leslie Zhou
Address:  
Street 1:   Fake Address in
Street 2: Detective TV Drama
Postal/zip code: xxxxxxxx
City: Tokyo
State:
Telephone number: +81 Skype Phone
Email: [email protected]

I will keep your things here in Tokyo until you are back to Yokosuka,

May force of Darth Vader be with you.

Regards
Leslie

A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
a consignment to you as the benefactor through a secured Security Company

Magic words! I think it can be predicted what will happen next. Laughing

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A Skinner,

Yes, so easy to estimate what will happen. So I have to sharpen my knife and prepare for cooking!!

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lots of prey comes in!! No time to respond to the lad! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Quote:

I am pleased to inform you that I have made all necessary procedures to deposit the consignment with the security company in Labuan Island, Malaysia today, which I am very relaxed now that the consignment is in safe place awaiting delivery to you.. I decided to send the consignment through a Diplomatic Security Company to guarantee all safety of my valuables including the amount of money inside. I include the following items in the trunk box: {1} Cash Amount of 250,000USD, {2} Rolex Wrist Watch and Vital Documents.

Please, I want you to quickly contact the security company by email or telephone as stated below and quote the TRANSPORT COLLECT STICKER Nº: DIP/09.VOL.8 KG and Identification #: ASF/GBIZXXAR/OGHGB25 to the Security company to enable them advice you the exact date and time which you will receive the consignment at your mailing address without any delay...

MTR DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICES
Suite 34, 5th Floor,
Wisma Bukit Mata Kuching
Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman Kuching,
Labuan,
Malaysia.
TEL: +601-126127082
TEL: +601-62750214
Email: apx_delivery(atmark)mail2malaysia.com

Website: http://panpages.my/listings/my26695-mtr-services-sdn-bhd

FaceBook account : https://www.facebook.com/pages/MTR-services-sdn-bhd-bki-station/223595821049047

Contact Person:Mr Henry Micheal (Admin. Officer)

NOTE: I shall send to you the unlock code which you will use to open the consignment as soon as you receive it at your end to enable you deposit the money in your bank account or keep it safe until my arrival.

See attached Air Way Bill document which was issued to me during the deposit of the money with the security company, please keep it very safe because it will be required during the claim of the consignment at your end.

Thank you so much for your kindness and supports so far.

Miss you dear...kissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss,

Your Darling

Last edited by kaede on Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The courier company's site was legit, just a listing of existing company. Thanks to Artemis!!

Fake documents posted to SW.

Okay, let's go for contact with the diplomat courier service ... Not now, tomorrow Laughing

The courier company location in the email is Kuching, Sarawak. City code is 082. The phone numbers in the email are cellphone!! The real MTR in Kuching is located near to Kuching International Airport. The fake address is in the middle of the city.

Kuching is very far away from Labuan, idiot!!! LOL_sign

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Correspondence with fake courier service

ATTN: Mr. Henty Micheal, Admin. Officer
Suite 34, 5th Floor,
Wisma Bukit Mata Kuching
Labuan,
Malaysia.
TEL: +601-126127082
TEL: +601-62750214

Dear Sir

I am to receive consignment of Mr. Jim Peterson at my personal address in Tokyo, Japan. Please quote the TRANSPORT COLLECT STICKER Nº: DIP/09.VOL.8 KG and Identification #: ASF/GBIZXXAR/OGHGB25 as attached.

See attached Air Way Bill document which was issued to Mr. Jim Peterson during the deposit of the money.

Sincerely
Leslie

Quote:

CONSIGNMENT DELIVERY WITH TRANSPORT COLLECT STICKER Nº DIP/09.VOL.8 KG

This office is pleased to inform you that we are in receipt of your
email regarding the claim of a consignment in our custody.

Be informed that a consignment was deposited in your names for urgent

claim. You should rest-assured that the consignment is securely kept in
our security vault awaiting your claim. An Air Way Bill, Deposit
Certificate and Deposit Receipt has been issued to the depositor along
with the unlock code.

We therefore advise you to kindly fill in your data/information manually
in the form below for prior processing of claim of your consignment from
JAPAN. (All column marked with the (**) sign are compulsory).

** Full Name: ________________
** Mailing Address:_____________
Postal/Zip Code:____________
** City:_____________________
** State/Province:_____________
**Telephone Number:__________
Fax Number:_______________
** Email Address:______________
** Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY):__
** Identification Number (as stated in the Air Way Bill)___________

IDENTIFICATION DOCUMENT INFORMATION:

NOTE: You are hereby advice to complete the form above with your correct
information to enable us commence the processing of the release of your
consignment to you within 48hrs.

Upon our receipt of the completed Application Form/documents information
and upon proper verification of all information provided by you is true
and correct proving you as the original beneficiary, we shall swiftly
forward full detailed information regarding clearance, processing and
delivery notification status of your consignment to you swiftly.
For further information please call on our phone number +601- 126127082
Your urgent response is fully anticipated.

Suite 34, 5th Floor,
Wisma Bukit Mata Kuching
labuan.
Malaysia
TEL : +601- 126127082

EMAIL 1: apx_delivery(atmark)mail2malaysia.com
EMAIL 2:

Dear Sir

Here are my details
** Full Name: Zhou, Xian (Leslie)
** Mailing Address: (address from detective TV drama)
Postal/Zip Code:
** City: Tokyo
** State/Province: Tokyo
**Telephone Number: (Skype phone)
Fax Number: None
** Email Address:______________
** Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY):__
** Identification Number (as stated in the Air Way Bill)___________

Sincerely
Leslie

Last edited by kaede on Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Correspondence with Jim

Quote:
Hello Dear

Thank you very much for your message.

I will need to forward you the unlocked code so that you can help me deposit the money in the bank before i return back to japan and also i need to send you a copy of my passport because i register the box with my passport for security reason as they might ask you to show them the copy before they will release the box to you.

I will forward my passport copy and the unlocked code to you later tonight

Hi Jim

I have contacted with the courier company. I hope everything is OK.

Regards
Leslie

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Correspondence with fake courier service.

The plot looks like follows.
- Jim was supposed to pay for something but did not get back to the courier service office in Labuan to complete payment.
- The courier service might ask Leslie to pay that fee.

And I think readers are quite sure about my plot too, hehehe.

Quote:

Our office confirm the receipt of your message and the requested information
needed for the final processing of your consignment in our custody.

We shall proceed with the processing of your consignment delivery to Japan
and shall inform you on the time and date of delivery once we are done.

Do inform Mr Jim Peterson, that we are not happy with him for not returning
back to our office because we do ask him to come back to our office the next day
to conclude the delivery process.

We shall proceed and ensure that the box arrived safe to your doorstep in Japan.

Regards,
Mr. Henry Micheal

TEL: +601- 126127082

Dear Mr. Henry Michael

Thank you very much for processing the consignment delivery.

I will inform Jim Peterson that he should have go back to your office the next day. Let him contact you then.

Sincerely
Leslie

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And correspondence with Jim

Quote:
Hello Dear.

Did the company inform you on which date and time they will deliver the box to you because its suppose to be 24hrs after they have completed the processing of the shipment.
I remember that they do ask me to back to their office the next day after i register the box with their office in your name and gave them the payment but i could not make it back to their office the next day since we had to go back to the ship in the mid night as we had information that the pirate was already out of the sea.

I hope they are not angry that i was not back to their office.?

Here is the unlocked code for the box.. Ax10569

Please keep the unlocked code safe from any one

(Fake passport to be posted to SW.)

Hi Jim

The company told me that they will inform me about the timing of delivery after they done the consignment delivery processing. Yes they are upset because you did not go back to their office next day to conclude the consignment process. Please do call them and settle the issue with them. I had phonecalls several times today around 5:30pm Japan time. The number was not displayed and I was in a meeting, so I did not reply to the phone calls because no number display is usually non-welcomed calls.
Was it you, or from the company? The message recorded only repeated saying "hello" only. Pronunciation was not like native English speaker, so probably the company staff called me? Not sure ...

Regards

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Correspondence with fake Diplomatic Courier Officer

Quote:

We acknowledged your mail received and are pleased to inform you that we
have just completed the processing of your Application Form which has

confirmed to this office that you are the true owner of the said

consignment in our custody.

For your reference, you have Malaysia local Tax and VAT charges to pay
before we can carry out your delivery to you in your country.

The Amount is 490 U$D ( Four Hundred and Ninety United States Dollars).

You are therefore advised as a matter of urgency to make the payment
through Western Union Money Transfer in the name of our Account Officer
stated below for quick delivery of your consignment to you and forward to

us a scanned copy of your Western Union Money Transfer payment slip for
confirmation of payment and for record purpose. Below is the account
officer’s information for payment

The reason for the payment is due to the fact that Mr Jim Peterson didn't come
back to our office next day as we wanted to inform him about the payment and that
was the reason we inform him to come back to our office the next day because
the payment he made is for international delivery and custom charges in japan
but this payment is for the local Malaysia charges and without this payment the
Malaysia custom will not allow your box to go through Malaysia airport to japan.

Method of Payment: WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER

Receiver's first Name: HINA
Last Name : SHAHEEN

ADDRESS: Lot No. TL 0374-6, Lubok Temiang, Tanjong Aru Road,
87010 W.P. Lebuan Island, Malaysia.

Amount: 490U$D

Note:
• Scanned copy(s) of Western Union Money Transfer (WUMT) for payment
should be sending to: apx_delivery(atmark)mail2malaysia.com for confirmation of payment.
• Duration for processing/delivery of your consignment after we receive
your payment is 24hrs.
• Payment should be made payable to us within 02 days prior to the date
you receive this notification.

NOTE: Failure to meet the mandate shall lead to cancellation, disclaimer
and confiscation/seizure of the consignment.
We anticipate your swift response.

--
Regards,
Mr. Henry Micheal

TEL: +60162750214
(Administrative Officer)

Suite 34, 5th Floor,
Wisma Bukit Mata Kuching
labuan.
Malaysia
TEL: +60162750214

EMAIL 1: apx_delivery(atmark)mail2malaysia.com
EMAIL 2:

Dear Sir

It is not my responsibility to pay tax behalf of him. The stuff belongs to Jim and not me. I will ask him to get rid of this.

If you insist, you should give me bank account number. I do not use Western Union. That's known as used by terrorists and scammers. Or are you one of these? If you are legitimate company, you should be able to use banks. I will tell this issue to Jim too.

Sincerely
Leslie

Quote:

Be inform that, the tax and vat charge is a very important charges that needs to be paid before your consignment will be allowed to go true the Malaysian custom, so you are advice to make the payment as soon as possible so that our diplomats will live immediately to your destination to deliver your consignment at your door step or we shall proceed and cancel your shipment.

Please inform Mr Jim Peterson that we are very angry with him for not coming back to our office as we waited for him all through to enable us inform him about this payment before he depart this island but he failed to come back and left without concluding the process of the shipment.

We only asked you to make payment due to urgency because bank transfer will take up to 48hrs for the money to reflect in our bank account.

YOU CAN PROCEED AND MAKE PAYMENT DIRECTLY INTO OUR BANK ACCOUNT

Amount: 490U$D

Swift address ---------- PEBBEMYKL

Bank Name and Branch name --- PUBLIC BANK BERHAD

Bank Branch Name .................... KUALA LUMPUR

Bank address ------------ LOT G.01,PLAZA FIRST NATIONWIDE 161 JALAN TUN H.S LEE 50000 KUALA LUMPUR MALYSIA

A/C NO. ----------- reported

Payee's address ...... KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA

Phone NO. ----------- +601- 126127082

Payee Name ---- MENAGA Mule

Regards,
Mr. Henry Micheal

(Administrative Officer)

Dear Sir

Thank you for the bank account. I will talk with Jim Peterson for how he can return the money to me.

Sincerely
Leslie Zhou

Last edited by kaede on Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice baiting!
Have a nice meal - how will you prepare the pork today?

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Leslie never told the diplomatic courier service that Jim could not get back to the company to finalize the process. And she is upset about Jim, hahahahaha.

Quote:

Hello Dear

Thanks so much for your message and i hope you explain to the company the reason that i could not return back to their office as we have to return back to the ship and i hope you do help me apologize to them too.

I did not call you because i cannot call out of here as we are on the ocean and the only thing i can do is to connect my phone to the ship network and get connected to wifi to browse through email but there is no phone network here because am not in the range between japan phone network.

The call most be from the company so you can as well call them back as you already have their number on the previous message.

Please don't forget to keep the unlock code safe from anyone to avoid other people from opening the box on your behalf.

Thanks and God bless you

to Jim

Hi Jim

​I am upset now. You did not get back to the company to proceed with your stuff and now they ask me to pay tax behalf of you. It's your fault, not mine. I have choice to reject it.

​The Amount is 490 U$D ( Four Hundred and Ninety United States Dollars).

You do this by yourself!!!!!

​Regards
​Leslie

Quote:

Hello Dear.

Am so sorry about such situation as i was not aware of this before we left the island because i would have definitely make the payment but am sure you know what happen and how we went back to the sea.

I hope you will accept my apology and am happy the amount they are requesting is not so much because it would have been a big problem . Anyway please just see what you can help me do to settle the issue so that you can receive the box before weekend and once you receive the box i will tell you how much you will have to take out from the box before you put the rest in the bank for me.

You already have the unlocked code so that will not be a problem as i will inform you on how much you will need to take out just to show some kind of appreciation for your good help.

Thanks so much

Hi Jim

You really are ridiculous!! I am really upset and I do not have word of "forgive" in my dictionary. The company gave me the bank account, so I will try to find time to go to bank, but if I couldn't, then you should find your way to settle by yourself.

From Pissed Off Leslie

April 5th is Tomb Sweeping Day, Leslie should be ready to go back to China and gmail is to be blocked shortly!!

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dongpo pork is a Hangzhou dish which is made by pan-frying and then red cooking pork belly. The pork is cut to around 2 inches square in dimensions, consisting of half fat and half lean meat. (Wikipedia)

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The fake diplomatic courier company tried to call Leslie several times but could not reach her. hahahaha! And sent email.

Quote:

Be inform tat we are still waiting to received your payment for the local
stamp duty and charges.

Please do make the payment and keep us inform or we shall proceed and
cancel the shipment.

Regards,
Mr. Henry Micheal

Dear Mr. Henry Michael

I went to bank today and attached is the receipt from the bank, However, bank is currently holding the transfer. Once they confirm that the recipient bank account has no problem, then the actual transfer may be performed.

Sincerely
Leslie

receipt.jpg

And Lad is very much worried.
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Quote:

Hello leslie.

Konnichiwa and how are you today? Sorry for not being able to respond to your message on time, and it was due to network problem we are having here on the sea because there was huge sea wave last night until this morning follow by a heavy rain fall.

I understand that you are very upset, and am indeed really very sorry as i also believe that you understand the situation right now was not my intention right from time and you know what happen and how we rush back to the sea.
If i was aware of this payment, definitely i would have settled it before we left and i never knew we were going to be ask to go back to the sea the very night.

Please find a place in your heart to forgive me and i promise you that am definitely going to make it up to you and make you smile at the end of this.

I hope yo still have the copy of my passport and the airway bill with you because they will ask you for it when they arrived in Japan for the delivery.

Thanks and God bless you

Quote:

Hello Dear

How are you today and what is the situation of things right now.

Have you received the box now? please keep me inform.

I sent bank slip to the company. However, the bank holds money transfer. Once the bank confirms that the recipient is correct, then the transfer will be performed. Anyway, I do not need to be involved to that, it is bank to bank issue.

I will be back to China for Tomb Sweeping Day during weekends, with no access to emails. Gmail is blocked in China, you know? I hope everything goes well.

And I want this is the first and last to lend you any money. Understood?

Regards

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic