SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Barrister Ben: Back on the Hook

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
SUBJECT: YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT!

I love Hilts. Very Happy

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I like writing as Hilts. It allows me to tell the lad just what I think of him, without any risk of blowing the bait. Very Happy

Hilts piles more abuse on the lad, but gives him another shot:

Quote:
Bullshit. You knew our deal was that I'd help you scam Roger and do the money laundry in exchange for half the take. But you got fucking greedy and figured you could keep it all if you sent it with some other schmuck who didn't know about your scam. Don't try to lie to me, asshole. We both know Roger is a goddam moron, and he will do whatever anybody tells him. If you'd actually told him to come to me with the cash, he would have. So clearly you didn't.

Well anyway, Oluwale fucked you over good, and it's all your fault for telling Roger to go to him. If you had stuck with our plan, we both would have $90,000.00 right now. How does that feel, jackass? You lost up on $90,000.00 by acting like a goddam fool, and more importantly, you lost me $90,000.00 too. I bet that's more money than you've ever seen in your miserable life.

Why can't you be more like Usman? That sum bitch might be crazy, but at least he handles the job like a fucking professional. Usman stuck with the plan and got his $250,000.00 in cold hard cash, and I got my $250,000.00 cut too. Now that crazy fucker is probably high as shit, getting his dick sucked by some skanky ass bitches in his new house. I'm more careful with my money, so I'm not planning to spend mine right away, I'm gonna save it in my Swiss account. But that's none of your business.

Listen, I'm gonna give you one more chance, because I still think you might make me some money. Get Roger to come to my bank with big money so we can do this shit right. If you fuck up again, I'm cutting you out and working with just Usman, because that crazy bastard actually follows my instructive, and we're both making good money. So get your head out of your ass and do it right.

That should spur him to try again with Roger.

Roger is quiet today, because he is still upset about getting robbed. Tomorrow he will get advice from his pastor that the lad will not like. Twisted Evil

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger gets back to the barrister, despondent about losing more of his money:

Quote:
I am still very upset that I keep getting robbed by these wicked fraud star criminals, and it is making me more and more depressed and defenestrated the more I think about it. I don't know what to do, and it is crippling me. Sometimes it seems like all goodness has gone from the world. I keep wandering what I could have done to avowed having my money stolen.

Now I am remembering that my pastor warned me about doing business with people outside the Church. I should have listened to him. You can't trust anybody in these wicked times we live in. Maybe this is all a punishment from the Old Gods for disobeying my pastors advise, or for concerting with heathen unbelievers. Maybe all this oil business is a mistake. I don't even know if I should comport this deal, since you are a heathen unbeliever, and not a member of the Church.

I just don't know what to do, Ben. How could all that money just varnish? Why are the Old Gods testing me like this? I need to talk to my pastor again, and keep preying.

With any luck, Ben will remember that he offered to join Roger's Church before, and I can start the Church phase of the bait. If not, Roger will remember in a few days.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Tinker Belle
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations!!! Well done for producing a marvellous bait. Cannot wait for the penny to drop...

Last edited by Tinker Belle on Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The barrister hasn't responded in a few days, so Roger asks if he can put the lad in contact with his pastor:

Quote:
I talked to my pastor after services today and I asked for his advise on what to do now. He said that the wicked thief Mr Oluwale stealing my money was a test from the Old Gods, but I must remain strong in my Faith like Job and remain pursuant to my believes. He also said I should continue with the oil deal with you, but he reconnoitered that you should join the Church so we can be sure that the Old Gods will smile upon our business.​

I really think I should follow my pastor's advise this time. He is very wise, and I trust his judgments. I know you had been interested in joining the Church before, is that something you are still interested in? If you still want to continue with the oil deal, I can give your email address to my pastor and he will tell you how you can join us. Is that ok?

I have him pretty well hooked at this point, so I expect he will say yes.

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad agrees to join Roger's Church:

Quote:
Sorry for the late response, i was busy with somethings, that is why. Yes no problem, i am ready to join your church, i believe The old God will smile on us in this business, because is what will fetch you a lot of gain.

Let me know how to proceed with the church stuff and also if you want to send any money now, i advise you should take it to Mr Hilt so he can send it here, i believe it will go smoothly from him. I will be waiting your response as soon as possible.

Very good. The lad is walking straight into the trap, and he is showing signs that he will cooperate with Hilts.

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger tells the lad he will give his email to the pastor:

Quote:
I am very pleased to hear from you! I was worried (read: hoping) that you might be in the hospital again. You never did tell me what you were sick with. Well, whatever it was, I hope the Old Gods will protect you and keep you healthy.

I am thrilled to hear that you still want to join our Church! I have given your email address to my pastor, his name is . He will tell you more about the process to join us. I think you will like him.

Oh, but this is so exiting! I remember when I took the first steps to becoming a member. Those were grate days, and I was truly reborn once I became a devote follower of the Old Gods. I credit it to becoming the healthy, wealthy, and wise man I am today. May the Old Gods smile as much fortune on you as they have for me.

Mr Labowski has kindly agreed to play Roger's pastor.

The lad was quick to reply:

Quote:
Sorry to make you worried about my sickness, it was high fever, i thank God everything is gone now. I would like to join your church, because i myself is born again christian, that is why i always like new thing and new challenge on God's will (this makes no sense), i believe joining your church will be a good one. I will be waiting for your pastor mail soon.

Concerning the deal, what are you suggesting now, all am after for now is for us to secure the land before someone else buy it, please kindly work on that as soon as possible. I will be waiting on your response soon.

He is being very pushy about Roger sending money for the land, but I will hold firm until he completes the Church membership, which is to say, never. Twisted Evil

Mr L, you can contact the lad at any time now.

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Barrister Ben gets an email from Pastor Dan:

Quote:
Hello Ben,

Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Daniel P. H@milton, I am Pastor at the Church of the Old Gods, and good friend and mentor of Mr. Roger B.

I understand that you both have been doing some business dealings together, and Roger tells me that you have expressed an interest in joining our wonderful church and learning more about the glory of the Old Gods. This is most excellent news!

All new members must first go pass through our membership process, which will prove their allegiance to the Gods, as well as prove their dedication to the one true religion. This membership process must be approved by the church elders, at which time you would be granted membership and the full benefits that go along with it.

Roger tells me that you are in Nigeria! This is most exciting news for us, as we have are always interested in spreading the word of the Gods to new areas of the world and expand these teachings.

Grant money is available to new members, and we strongly encourage our members living in impoverished countries to take full advantage of this. Grant funds range from $50,000 to $250,000, depending on the needs of our new members and their communities.

Additionally, we are very interested in expanding our church teachings throughout the world, and for those new members whom have a strong calling from the Gods a would like to help us spread the word throughout their country we are recruiting new reverends to help open new Churches. Additional funds are available for this calling as well.

Please tell me more about yourself my friend. Brother Roger has spoken most highly of you and I would love to know you better.

Regards,

Pastor Dan

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger reiterates for the lad that he will only continue with the oil deal once he becomes a member of the Church:

Quote:
I am glad your fever is gone now. You can never be too careful with your health.

I understand that you want to continue with our oil business and complete the sale of the land, but I am worried that we will have problems again if we defray the Old Gods will. My pastor warned me about doing business with heathen unbeliever outsiders, and the Old Gods punished me for my disobeying by sending the wicked Mr Oluwale to steal my transfer to you. I have been humbled and learned my lesson well.

So I must insist that you join the Church before we continue with our deal. Once you are a member, I know we will be able to complete the deal with no problems because the Old Gods will smile on us both. Has my pastor gotten in torch with you yet?

He's hooked enough that he will be willing to jump through our hoops. Very Happy

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't wait to see where you take this!

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ben replies to Pastor Dan, and wants to join our church. Praise the Old Gods!

Quote:
Good Morning Pastor Dan.

Sorry to get back to you late sir. Am so happy to hear from you, yes am interested in joining your church, am a believe and i go to church frequently because i like serving God, so when Mr Roger asked me to join the Old Gods church of yours, i was so surprised and happy sir, so am ready to join, just tell me what to do next and let me be part of you.

I will be waiting your humble response soon sir. Take care and have a lovely weekend.

Barrister Ben

Dan is delighted to hear this:

Quote:
Hello Ben,

It is with great delight that I read your email this evening to see that what Brother Roger has said is true. I am so excited to hear that you want to learn more about the Glory of the Old Gods!

When he told me that he was doing business dealings overseas, I was very concerned because Brother Roger has lost money in the past doing business dealings with people who were wicked and untruthful. These heathens were not followers of the faith, and I have told him that it is of the utmost importance that we keep business dealings within our church brethren. Your interest in our glorious faith shows good things about your character my son...

Tomorrow, after Sunday services, I will begin organizing your special devolution stages. This is our membership process that will grant you access into our faith, access to our grant funds, and show that you are a true follower of the one true faith.

When you are ready to begin, let me know and I will introduce you to Stage I of the initiation process. I will be responsible for overseeing your devolution process, but final approval can only come from the Church Elders.

Let me know when you are ready to begin Stage I.

Regards, Pastor Dan

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good Morning Pastor Dan.

I am so happy you accept me with utmost love, i am ready for the stages, just tell me what to do sir, so we can begain.

I will be waiting your humble response soon sir. Take care and have a lovely week ahead.

Barrister Ben

Pastor Dan informs him of Stage I: Orientation

Quote:
Good day to you Ben,

We had a discussion about you yesterday at Sunday services. We are all very excited that you are about the begin this glorious journey as you explore your spirituality and find the true Glory of the Old Gods.

We have decided that Brother Roger will be your direct mentor. He has gone through this process and guided many of our members through the stages. He will be you direct contact. He is your direct contact for any questions or concerns that you have during the process.

I will be responsible for introducing you to the stages of membership. It is now time for you to begin your journey my son.

STAGE 1: ORIENTATION

This stage is your first step in showing your interest in our faith. It will help start you in the learning process, and show your devolution to the Old Gods.

Please contact Brother Roger for guidance to begin Stage 1.

Gods Bless you in your journey!

Regards, Pastor Dan

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hilts wants an update from the lad:

Quote:
What's going on over there dude? Usman told me that fool Roger is having him join that stupid church of his so they can keep going with his gold scam. Did he ask you to join too?

Usman's gonna do it because Roger has been paying out big time before, and it's a good way to get his trust.
Let me know what your plan is.

I'm just trying to keep him responding to as many characters as possible to tie up more of his time.

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ben seems to think that he is at the last stage of joining the Church:

Quote:
How are you doing today, I would like to inform you on the outcome of the conversation between me and the pastor. He said he have announced my membership to the church elder and i should email you so, because you will be the one to put me through for the last stage (oh, I'll be "putting you through" it, alright), Get back to me as soon as possible okay. Thanks

Roger will have to disabuse him of this notion when he replies tomorrow.

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger tells Ben there are more stages, going heavy on the de-education:

Quote:
Yes, Pastor Dan told me that you got in torch with him. He also told me that I will be gulling you through the membership process. I am very exited to be selected as your mentor! I am sure I will put you through it ("it" being hell, of course) quite well to get your membership. Yes, you'll definitely be taking it good over the coarse of your membership process. All you have to do is smile and corporate with my instructive, and you'll get exactly what you deserve (but not like you hope), a place among our beloved Church members.

But Ben, I think you must be a little confused by the membership stages. Pastor Dan told me that you are on Stage I, which is Orientation. That is just the first stage, not the last stage. But there are only a couple more, so don't worry. As your mentor, I'll take care of you.

Anyway, we will start with Stage I. Do you have the questionnaire that Pastor Dan sent you?

Oops, Pastor Dan didn't send him a questionnaire. More delays... Twisted Evil

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ben responds to Roger, rather noncommittally:

Quote:
How are you doing today, sorry for the late response, i read and understand everything you said, so now tell me what next to do, so we could finish this as soon as possible, and am happy too that you're my mentor. I will be waiting your response soonest.

Roger tells him to ask Pastor Dan for the questionnaire:

Quote:
Ok, well the first Stage is to fill the Holy Questionnaire. Pastor Dan was suppose to send you a form with questions. If he didn't give it to you, please ask him for it.

And please try to respond to my emails quicker. It is causing many delays for our business because you are taking several days to reply, which is delaying your Church membership. I want to get this completed as soon as possible so we can get back to our business, and I am sure you do too.

I just threw that last part in to keep the lad more engaged and responding. Of course, the irony is that Roger almost always takes a full day to respond to the lad's emails. Very Happy

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad reports that he has asked Dan for the form:

Quote:
I understand everything you said and i will follow all instruction, have sent an email to Pastor dan concerning the question form i need to fill, am waiting for his reply, i will get back to you as soon as possible.

Mr L and I are having fun playing bureaucratic ping-pong with this lad. Very Happy

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He asks Pastor Dan for the forms:

Quote:
Good Morning Pastor Dan.

Good morning sir, hope your weekend is good, i would like to inform you concerning what mr roger told me, he said you will be the one to give me a form to fill with some question in it, i will be very happy to receive that as soon as possible.

I will be waiting your humble response soon sir. Take care and have a lovely weekend.

Barrister Ben

Which I provide:

Quote:
Hello Ben!

Did I not attarch them in my previous email to you? I apologize my son. I am attarching them to this email.

Please fill them out as completely as possible. The Church Elders always appreciate it when applicants fill the forms out as thoroughly as possible. Use additional paper if you need more space for your answers.

When you have finished, please return the completed forms to Brother Roger.

Regards,

Pastor Dan

A attached a simple 2-page application...

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger asks if Ben has completed the form:

Quote:
Pastor Dan told me that he sent you the Holy Questionnaire. Have you had a chance to fill it?

You know Ben, I was thinking, we want to make your membership process go faster (actually, I want it to go forever), so the Old Gods will smile on us and we can get back to completing our oil deal as soon as possible. To do that, you will have to impress the Elders with your devolution to the Old Gods and the depths of your faith. Can you think of a way to do that? Maybe I should ask Pastor Dan what you could do to impress the Elders, but let me know if you have any ideas.

I'm seeing if the lad will self-bait a bit and choose his own adventure. If not, I have a way for the lad to prove his devotion. Twisted Evil

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ben claims he couldn't open up my attachment.

Quote:
Good Morning Pastor Dan,

I couldn't see the attach, i advice you should write it out for me like email so when i finished arrange and fill it, i will forward it to Mr Roger.

There's nothing wrong with the attachment I sent (this time). He's probably just too lazy to print it out. Dan denies his request:

Quote:
Hello Ben,

I can see the attachments clearly on my computer. I would recommend that you perhaps take your computer to an electronics store and see if they can help you opening the attachments. The church elders strongly prefer the questions be sent on our official letterhead.

Regards, Pastor Dan

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger is not pleased with the delay in the lad's responses:

Quote:
Have you started on the Holy Questionnaire yet? What is causing all these delays? How can I tell Pastor Dan and the Elders that you are fully commented to joining our Church if you won't even respond to my emails or fill a sample form quickly?

Mr Usman has already subverted his Holy Questionnaire and now he is on the next stage of his membership procedural. If he can do it, you can too, so I don't know why it is taking you so long. Please get back to me as soon as you can.

Normally I don't mind when a lad goes slow, but this one has been disappearing for days at a time. Either he isn't that into it, or he is having trouble getting on the internet regularly to respond to me. I hope it's the latter.

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ben complains that he can't open the questionnaire:

Quote:
Sorry for the late response, yes he sent me a file, which i couldn't open, i told him to send all the question on here so i can fill it out.

He addressed that email to Pastor Dan, but sent it to Roger. Roger will be very confused when he responds.

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pastor Dan sends him a poke regarding the questionnaire.

Quote:
Greetings young Ben.

Brother Roger has expressed concern that you have been unable to open the official questionnaire. Is this true? Please advise.

Regards, Pastor Dan

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Over the last few days, I sent him a couple pokes about doing the questionnaire:

Quote:
I am very confused by your email. You sent it to me but you addressed it to Pastor Dan. Were you trying to send that email to me or to Pastor Dan?

Also, why couldn't you open the file Pastor Dan sent? Is there something wrong with your computer? Is there any way I can help? Please try to get the Holy Questionnaire filled as soon as you can.

Quote:
What is the delay? Have you finished the Holy Questionnaire? I am getting all sorts of questions from the parish members here for why you are not showing deficient enthusing for joining our Church.

Still no response, so now I have told him the deal is off:

Quote:
I am very disappointed in your laziness. You have not done anything to receive your membership in my Church. Clearly you are not serious about following the true religion of the Old Gods. I am afraid that I cannot continue our oil deal either, since you are an unbeliever heathen and my pastor warned me about doing business with you. Instead I will just have to do my gold deal with Mr Usman, as he is taking this process much more seriously and I know he will be a great and famous member for our Church in Nigeria.

I am very disappointed, as I knew our oil business would have been very very profitable for both of us. It is simply your terrible laziness that is the reason why we cannot continue.

I'm rubbing it in that the lad has lost out on a big score by failing to respond. Maybe he'll come crawling back eventually, maybe he won't. Either way, I've wasted about 6 months of his time, and that is certainly a positive result for a bait. Twisted Evil

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ben comes back, with an explanation for his silence:

Quote:
Am so happy to get back to you today and at the same time, am so sorry for the late response, have been so weak because i lost my dad, that why have not get back to you, this is really too much for me because i love him so much, i hope you will understand me.

He might be telling the truth, he might not be. Roger will be understanding, but ask for some additional proof of his devotion to the Church.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic