SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Two Reverends: A Payment Modality Primer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheLoneHaranguer
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I really don’t like it when my baits get to the payment stage. I tend to view that as the beginning of the end, since a failed payment is the first time the lad will have concrete proof that you have not been entirely truthful with him and, when the promised payment keeps failing to materialize, there’s a pretty good chance the lad will drop you. I know that a lot of other baiters can keep stringing their lads along at this point, but that’s just not one of my strengths.

That said, I’m actually pretty pleased with how this payment modality worked out for me. I managed to keep it going for a couple of months, I was able to keep ratcheting up the pressure on the lad without losing him, and I got some great responses and rants from him.

For the most part, this is a pretty routine bit of straight-bait silliness but I do think it has some use as a sort of payment modality primer for new baiters. As y’all know, since I have a bit of an academic bent (and since no one has yet PM’ed me with a “Will you PLEASE shut the hell UP?” message), I thought I’d publish this and try to document my ongoing thought processes as I sparred with the lad.

The Backstory: In May/June of 2014, I began a bait with a refugee girl/lad that – for whatever reason – never really took off. (Have I ever mentioned that I really hate refugee baits?)

The Setup: In August of 2014, I received an email from my refugee girl/lad, who thanked me for my previous help, told me that his fund had been successfully transferred, and that he left a gift of $300,000 for me with the Rev. Dickson Boutin (awesome name, that) in Dakar, Senegal. As I’ve mentioned before, I love these “consolation prize” scams, since receiving such an email tells me that my lad hasn’t realized I’m a baiter and still thinks of me as a good maga.

In any case, my character forwarded it on to one of my other characters (a fellow man of the cloth) and I baited my lad as this new character until early November. At that point, my lad was starting to get kind of antsy so (even though I would have preferred not to) I thought it would be best if I entered the payment portion of the bait.

The Format:
Quote:
My emails will be in a bold font in a quote box.

My thoughts/comments will be in italics. For readability’s sake, I am also going to remove all dates, email subjects, greetings, closings, and signatures.
Quote:
The lad’s emails will be in quote boxes in a regular font.

The Bait:

Rev wrote:
That all sounds eminently reasonable, my friend. Please let me know the address to which I should be mailing yoiu my payment.

Right off the bat, note that I said “mailing”, not “sending”.

Lad wrote:
Send the money via Western Union Money Transfer or Money gram with the following details:

Receiver Name : Sesay Mohamed

Question: Yes

Answer : Yes

Address : No.10 city Medina
Dakar Senegal
Telephone : +221-778613427
+221-766796630

Did you notice that he included his address (or some reasonable facsimile) in his payment info? Since he gave me his address, it’s only reasonable that he expected me to mail him the payment, right?

Rev wrote:
Thank you for the information. I will send you the payment within the next day or so.

Baiter 101 right here. Tell him what you’re going to do, which will usually force a response from him, and which kills another couple of days in the bait. Also, note that I talked about sending the payment, but made no reference to MG/WU.

Lad wrote:
You are welcome

Rev wrote:
I am writing to you to let you know that I sent you the payment earlier today. Can you please let me know when you have received it?

Lad wrote:
I don't understand you. What did you send to me?
I have not receive any message from you since
your last mail dated 7th Nov,2014.
If you have already made the payment, you have
to send me the payment details which they bank
issued to you for the collection of the money here.
The details includes, payment control or code Number,
Sender name, question and answer if different from the
one i sent you to use, amount you sent.That is all
i need from you if you have made the payment

Rev wrote:
I would of course be more than happy to provide the details of my payment to yoiu. Can you please let me know where I would be able to find those details?

I still made no reference to WU/MG and the receipt. He asked me for payment details, and I asked him where those details can be found. After all, assuming I kept the receipt I got from the post office, I’m sure it had some sort of number on it somewhere.

Lad wrote:
Can you please send me your phone number let me get you through the phone?
If actually you sent money, check through the payment slip the bank issued to you
and you will see those details there. Call me through my number for further directions
or you send me your number right away as you read this mail so that i can call you
+221766796630

Even though I would like to try my hand at a phone bait, speaking with this lad wouldn’t allow me to gain anything (and would actually reduce the time spent sparring with him), so I ignored his requests for a phone number/phone call and just focused on his need for the receipt. Also, note the “If” in his email. The lad is asking me to prove that I sent him payment.

Rev wrote:
I have looked and looked and looked for it, but I just can't seem to find that receipt they gave me. Although, I'm not exactly sure why you need it so badly. Can't you just wait until the payment arrives to you?

Although I have made no mention of who “they” are, I’m still dropping hints that the payment is merrily winging its way through the postal system.

Lad wrote:
My dear, this might be the last email you will receive from me having seen that you have turned to be playing and abusing my human benevolence to you. From the light of our written communications so far,i could understand that you posses no atom of religious ethics to qualify what you claimed to be,and i don't think i will continue this communication the more. When ever you wish to feed me with the necessary details of your claimed payment,i may continue with you.With best regards.

The lad is pissed and isn’t picking up on my hints. Time to be a bit more obvious.

Rev wrote:
I do not see why it is so important that I feed you with the necessary details of my payment. When my payment arrives at the address you gave to me, you will have proof of my payment and religious ethics.

If you have not yet received my payment, please let me know when you get it and when you send out my checque.

A couple of days later, I hadn’t heard from the lad again. Since he hadn’t picked up on my hints, it’s time to let the other shoe drop and just tell him what I did.

Rev wrote:
I am writing to see if my payment has arrived at your address yet? I put it in an envelope and mailed it to you at least two weeks ago so, even if we assume that the Senegal post office is slower than molasses going uphill in January, I would certainly expect that you have received it by now. Can you please let me know when you will be sending out my checque?

A week or two later (which put us into the holidays), I was going through some older emails and I realized I hadn’t heard from my friend in a while, so…

Rev wrote:
What is going on ok. I am still waiting to hear from you regarding this checque you are holding for me. If you have not yet received my payment please let me know what I should do to get this payment to you.

Lad wrote:
It was on November 11, 2014, you wrote me that you made the payment and i asked you to send
the details which will permit me to cash it here which you did not send till today,07,01,2015

are you telling me that you send money and i told you that i have not seen it here and kept quiet since then?
who are you playing with me? how can you tell me that you put it in an envelope is that my instruction to you?
where in the world should such be done?

i directed you to go to western union money transfer to make the payment which you fail to do,
how can you expect me to take you serious,
please for God's sake i have things calling for my attention ok,

if you are serious go to the western union now and make the payment then send me the pin code which they will give you
then you will have your cheque there with you within 48 hours,
never expect me to write you again on this without sending the payment details ok,

Again, we see another “If”. Time to start making plans to take a trip to the WU/MG…

Rev wrote:
Do you mean to tell Me that the payment I mailed to you back in November STILL has not arrived? I do not know what to say, My friend. I can only presume that there is some problem with the mail service of Somalia.

As you requested, I tried to find a westen union money transfer to make the payment but could not find one any where near My Church. Since I would like to get this checque sent to me as soon as possible can you please let me know of some other way in which I can make my payment to you?

It’s always good to show a little bit of eagerness to receive your payment to prove to your lads that you’re really trying your best, even as I introduce another problem with a WU that is nowhere to be found.

Lad wrote:
there is no how i can believe that you put money in an envelope to me because they will not
accept such,it is not done any where in the world,you will be arrested if you try such in any post office all
over the world,
if you wish me to server you as i promised to do there are western union money transfer even villages or money gram
go around your town you will see western union or money gram money transfer then send the money with information
which i gave to you before now,

Yes, I realize that the lad dropped another “If” but he also sidetracked himself by talking about the legality of mailing money. Boy-oh-boy, do I love it when the lads bait themselves…

Rev wrote:
I swear to you with My hand on the Book of GodBear that I put money in an envelope and mailed it to you, My friend.

While I have no idea whether or not it is done any where else int he workld, we do it all time here in America. And I have never once be arrested if I try such in My post office.

Could the problem be perhaps with your postal office office in Somalia? Is there any chance that your mail carrier took the envelope addressed to you and is now living the large life?

Lad wrote:
well my address is Dakar Senegal not Somalia take NOTE of this please
who gave you Somalia address?
go back to the post office and ask them if they did mail the envelope please,
the right way of sending money is western union or money gram they are safe and faster,
so my address has been Dakar Senegal take note of this,
as so as the get the money here believe me you will have your cheque within 24hours,
God bless you.
i told to give me your phone so that i can direct you well or call me,this you did not do.

I received two copies of this email, in which he got himself even further off track by telling me to go back to the post office. As you wish.

Rev wrote:
I am quite sorry for that. As you may have guessed, my knowledge of geography is not very good and, once I get out of my state, all of those countries sound the same to me -- Somalia, Senegal, Sudan, Sweden, and so on.

As you recommended, I will got to the post office and make sure that they mailed the envelope to the correct country and that it was not returned to me for some reason. Also, just to make sure that I protect my self, I will checked and see if it really is ill legal to mail money in an envelope to yoiu.

Again, tell the lad what you’re going to do. I didn’t get a response this time so, a couple of days later…

Rev wrote:
I checked at the post office late last week and they told me that the envelope was mailed to you and it did arrive in Senegal and that it was not returned to me and that there was nothing ill legal about mailing money in an envelope. You really may want to speak to your postal mail carrier and make sure that he did not keep the evelope for his self.

As you requested, I will go to western union or money gram over the next couple of days and get your payment sent to you.

To repeat myself: tell him what you’re going to do.

Lad wrote:
My dear am trying to be honest and sincere to you because we are called to be so all,
if some mail something to my destination here as soon as the package gets here they will call my line
and ask me that i have a package then i will go to their office or they will bring it to me,
but as for mailing money through post i can't believe that,i know much about that,
western union,money gram , Ria and others are the ways of sending money to any destination around the world,
so whoever tells you that you can mail money through post office is not true ok,

I received *five* copies of this email, in which he managed to derail himself even further.

Rev wrote:
Why are you still going on and on abuot that? (and in 5 emails, no less?) You told me to send you payment, I sent you payment, and just becuase you failed to tell me that you wanted payment thru western union or money gram you are now making it seem as if I failed to sent you payment.

Now, please let me know when you are quite thru trying to blame me for your misteak and I will try to go to western union or money gram over the next couple of days and send your payment to you. Again.

Baiter 101: Blame the lad.

As a side note, I really like the “Again” I dropped at the end of the email.

ALL-CAPS LAD wrote:
i HAVE WRITTEN 73 MESSAGES TO YOU WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR?

CHECK YOUR MAILS AND CONFIRM THIS,

I ALWAYS KEEP RECORDS THAT'S WHAT MADE ME WHOM I AM TODAY OUR GOD IS THE GOD THAT KEEPS RECORD

HE SAID I WILL GIVE EVERY MAN ACCORDING AS HE HAS WORKED THIS IS TO SHOW YOU HE KEEPS RECORD,

AFTER GOING THROUGH THESE THEN YOU WILL KNOW WHOM TO BLAME,

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

THEN ON THIS DATE ANOTHER MAIL STILL ON MEANS OF SENDING THIS MONEY, Tuesday, November 4, 2014 7:05 PM

Send the money via Western Union Money Transfer or Money gram with the following details:

Receiver Name : Sesay Mohamed

Question: Yes

Answer : Yes

Address : No.10 city Medina
Dakar Senegal
Telephone : +221-778613427
+221-766796630

--------------------------------------------
The lad included one of my responses here.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I SEND THIS MAIL TO YOU THIS DATE Thursday, September 4, 2014 2:49 PM

My dear brother peace be multiplied,

I have had a busy schedule lately due to the church programs, According to her the cheque is a dollar cheque and can be cashed by you as you operates domiciliary account in your country.

I received the address you sent to me for posting the cheque to you,when i went the post office to send post it to you i was asked to pay the some $300.00

for that i need from you the sum of ($300. 00)Three Hundred and Dollar to pay for cover the cost of postal fee through DHL,TNT or FedeX courier service or the international post office.

Send to me now ($300. 00)Three Hundred and Dollar so that i can mail the cheque to the address that you provided.

If you pay inn the money,inform me immediately through my phone,+221-778613427

Send the money to me through Western Union Money Transfer ,money gram money transfer nearest to you,you are advised to send this money possibly today or latest tomorrow to avoid any delay,

with the following information and address,
Mr John Morison .
Dakar Senegal

Mr John Morison is my personal Secretary,

Apparently, the lad didn’t care for my “Again” quite as much as I did. The important thing to keep in mind through all of this is that what he really wants is for me to go to WU/MG and send him money. However, instead of telling me to do so, he continues to bait himself by rehashing all of the problems we’ve had.

Rev wrote:
Forgive me for saying so, my friend, but you truly do need to calm down. Does not the Holy Bible itself say "Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance."

Speaking as a fellow minister and a Person of God, I am starting to fear for your health if you allow yourself to get this upset over something as silly as a little bit of money.

In any case, if you are quite sure that you are thru, I shall try to get out and send you the payment via Western Union Money Transfer or Money gram over the next couple of days.

Baiter 102: Minimize the lad’s problems (“a little bit of money”) and maximize your own (“try to get out”).

Also note that I told him that I would visit the WU/MG once he was sure he was through.

Lad wrote:
Dearly beloved of God,i am perfectly ok by the grace of God regarding my health,
the only headache i have has been your complications,in understanding some simple matters,
i thought you should have said something about what you called my mistake?.
but not withstanding,till i hear from you,

Nope. He’s not through yet. And now he wants me to say something about his mistake? As you wish.

Rev wrote:
I did not realize that I failed to say something regarding our miscommunication, and I will make amends to that right now:

We are all human and, as you know, to err is human but to forgive, divine. Thus, I whole-heartedly forgive you for making a mistake. Please, my friend, stop beating your self up over it.

Now that that bit of unpleasant ness is behind us, unless you have anything more to say on the matter, I will go to the Western Union Money Transfer or Money gram over the next day or so and get your payment send right out to you.

Again, I put the ball back in his court by asking him if he had anything more to say. Also note that I still have not committed to either the WU or the MG option.

I didn’t hear anything for a couple of days, so…

Rev wrote:
I am writing to let you know that I send payment to you late last week.

Can you please let me know when you send the checque to me?

Then, after not hearing from the lad for a few more days…

Rev wrote:
What is going on ok. I have sent you many emails to let you know that I send payment to you couple week ago.

Have you received it and when will you send the checque to me?

Fraudstrated Lad wrote:
please for God's sake enough of this nonsense,
if not the young lady that left a cheque here i don't think i will be getting this shit from you,
to whom did you send money,where did you send money,?
do you think you can fool me,if you are truthful where is the pin code they gave to you at the western union or money gram?
stop this foolish attitude of yours,this is not a Christan attitude ok,
i do not do things with people or persons with questionable crater as you
please don't mail me with this nonsense again,
good bye

I received five copies of this email, which arrived in a nice bold font. I’m not sure, but I may have struck a nerve. Once again, note the “If”. Laddy is getting fed up again, so it’s time to throw him a bit of a bone.

Rev wrote:
I beg you will forgive me, my friend, but you really need to calm down. If you are getting this up set over something as unimportant as a small amount of money, I would hate to see what you do when something truly unfortunate befalls you. I will of course pray for you but I must admit that I am starting to doubt of your mental sanctity if this is how you behave on a regular basis.

Now, if you are willing to calm down and stop acting like a small child, I would be happy to tell you that the pin code they gave me at the payment office is <#########>.

Please let me know when you have picked up your payment and when you have send out my checque to me.

Baiter 102: Minimize the lad’s problems.
Baiter 201: Lads love it when you call them small children.

And, of course, I gave him my favorite 9-digit PIN. I still haven’t mentioned if I went to WU or MG, so he has nothing to go on. I didn’t get anything back so, a couple of days later…

Rev wrote:
What is going on ok. It have been some time sins I herd from you and I do not know if you picked up your payment yet.

Or, it may be as I feared and your mind has snapped and you have been hospital ized at a sanitorium or possibly even worse.

If you have picked up your payment please let me know. Or, if you no longer want it, please let me know so I may return to the payment office and tack it back.

Furious Lad wrote:
it you that should be sick and hospitalized and at last be in hell forever since you are not ashamed to tell lies,because
those who tell lies like will definitely go to hell were their father devil will be,
read if you can,Colossians 3 verse 9,

i told you never to write me again because am not begging for food like you,
where i live is being owned by the Church,i don't lack any thing,i give and help others,
i have gone many countries preaching the Gospel of salvation,even America and Europe,till now i am in contact with many brethren over there
that always call for my prayers which after God has answered their prayer do always send Dollars and Euros to me,not like you who is being paid monthly,

i only ask you to send a postage fee which has taken you almost ten months till now,
instead of you to say the truth that you don't have the money you keep running from pillar to post,telling lies like a house girl,

i am up to be like your father,since you lack respect which means you may not be well brought up,
this is the spirit of the last days,

please for God's sake i have many things doing,i don't have time writing to some body who is on repentant in telling lies like you,

I SAY THIS AGAIN ENOUGH OF THIS NONSENSE OK,
YOU KNOW THAT YOU DID NOT SEND ANY MONEY FOR THE POSTAGE FEE WHY SAYING YOU SEND MONEY? it is lies ok,

I really wish I could reproduce this email in its original form for y’all, since it is truly a work of art. It came in an all-bold format, with three different sizes of text and at least two different fonts. Pure lad awesomeness.

Rev wrote:
I know Colossians 3:9 well (Here there is no Gentile or Jew, circumcised or uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave or free, but Christ is all, and is in all.) (which is actually Colossians 3:11, but close enough for government work) and I do not under stand the point you are trying to make. If you are trying to say that you think I am an uncircumcised barbarian, that simply means your mind may be even father gone than I first suspected.

Now, as to the matter of the payment, I do not know what to tell you, my friend. I have all ready told you that the pin code they gave me at the payment office is <#########>, so it is beyond me as to why you have chose not to go and pick it up.

If I do not hear from you within the next couple of days, I shall assume that you no longer wish to be paid, and I will return to the payment office and request a refund of my payment.

I know I’m a horrible person but I love it when lads reach this level of torment. The money is out there, the lad doesn’t have enough info to claim it, and the lad is so angry he is unable to articulate his needs. Then, on top of that, I’m threatening to take the money back.

Since I don’t think we have a term for this, I’m going to name it the Daffy Duck Effect, or the DDE. The lad is one small push away from demanding that someone shoot him now.

I hadn’t heard anything for a couple of days, so I re-sent him the email.

Lad wrote:
I have told you time without number to stop mailing me because i don't
free time writing to your kind of person who thinks he or she knows all while you know nothing,
i am more knowledgeable than you in every aspect of life,so telling me that you send money don't move me because the money you should send is not for my up keeping but to help you here deliver a package that was kept for you by your friend that left here last year ok,
MY QUESTIONS TO YOU,
WHERE DID YOU GET THIS NINE DIGITAL NUMBERS FROM?
WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM?
please stop embarrassing me with your meaningless mails ok.
because you can't be serious even till thy kingdom come,

This email arrived in a big 24-point bold font. I know lads don’t think like us but do they really expect me to be cowed because I received a large font email? I also have to laugh when he says that my telling him I sent money doesn’t move him and then, in his next sentence, he asks me for payment information. Kinda lacks credibility, doesn’t it?

In any case, I’ve noticed that my lad gets even angrier when I stay calm, so…

Rev wrote:
My friend, I do under stand that this money is to help Me here deliver a package that was kept for Me by My friend that left here last year ok and is not for your up keeping so I fail to see why this is so up setting to you. Even tho you have been less than clear with your directions, I am sure we will work our way through this with out having to act like six-years olds. If you like, once this is all over and done with, I will speak to My Church abuot making a donation to help you see a psychiatic doctor but, un till then, you really do need to try to stay calm.

Now, I do hope that it will give you some piece of mind when I tell you that I got this digital numbers from money gram.

Please let me know when you have picked up your payment and when you have send out my checque to me.

Okay. We’ve finally established that I went to MG. That wasn’t too difficult, was it?

Although, all kidding aside, I think he’s finally dropped me. I haven’t gotten a response from him for a few days now so, a day or so later, I sent him a copy of the same email and then sent him another copy a day or so after that. Since I haven’t yet heard from him, I thought I’d send him one final “F-U” before closing this bait out. I created a fake MG receipt with all of his payment info, blew it up to about 5 megs or so, and attached it to the following email:

Rev wrote:
Since I have not heard from you for some number of days, I have been forced to ass ume that you are no longer interest in picking up your payment from Money Gram. (Or, some thing serious have happen to your metal health but it is not as if I did not warn you abuot that)

In any case, when I went to Money Gram payment office earlier to day, I told the very nice lady working at the front desk abuot your problems you create and your doubt of me that I did not make the payment. So after she give to me my refund she also give to me a copy of the receipt and told me to sent it to you for prove.

So I have my money again and you have prove that I was not been lying to you. Going fore ward, I do not think God will look kindly upon you if you continue to make such baseless accusation.

It have been nice to work with you, and may God watch over and protect you.

So, net net, I kept the lad on the hook for three and a half months during the payment portion of the bait, never sent him a thing (except for one after-the-fact receipt), never needed to explain how/why I messed up my MG payment and, most importantly, left my lad wondering where he went wrong.

Safari T.W.A.T Vcamera Pastor Omar (Edo->N'Djamena->Abeche): "I have been slept in tached huts in the Sahara deserts"
Safari x3 T.W.A.T Vcamera x3 Tattoo Rev. Prosper (Lagos->Timbuktu): "I have never been in to this type of thing in my life and you called it enjoyment"
Easter 2015 Vcamera Goat Jack Boot
Mortar

House Haranguer: Alone we stand, together we thrive

"trust is hard to build until the foot step of trust has been stepped" Jammy King, getting philosophical

"i HAVE WRITTEN 73 MESSAGES TO YOU WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR?" Rev. Boutin Dickson, not getting it
srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like this one has been baited before. Perhaps we should get a few more baiters to give him some more love? Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015
"I AM TIRE OF ALL THIS! This is bullshit."
"This one is a fucking stress you are giving me here"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
SirFunk-A-Lot
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haha, very instructive! I'm sure gonna try to use some of these techniques on my baits! Poor lad must be in an asylum right now Laughing

''I do not believe that I was dealing with a hooligan before but I thank God that all is clear.'' -Dr Stewart
TheLoneHaranguer
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

srichards wrote:
Sounds like this one has been baited before. Perhaps we should get a few more baiters to give him some more love? Twisted Evil

Have at him! His email address is [email protected] and here is his opening format (or, at least, his format back in August of last year):

Quote:
Good news
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Papua New Guinea
for investment projects with my new partner with the total money.Meanwhile, I didn't forget all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.
Now you will need to contact the reverend father for a gift which i left with him for you, Rev. father as at the time i was in Dakar Senegal, his name is Rev. Dickson Boutin and his direct email address is ([email protected]) Tel.(+221-764826289)
Ask him to kindly send you a certified bank draft of $300.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter which later failed. I appreciated all your efforts at that time very much.So feel free and get in touched with Rev.Dickson Boutin and direct him where to send/post you the bank draft
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, i am very busy here because of the investment projects with myself and my new partner are having at hand. Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to him on your behalf, therefore establish contacts with him for the delivery of the bank draft to you without delay.
Take care and remain Blessed.
Alise.

Safari T.W.A.T Vcamera Pastor Omar (Edo->N'Djamena->Abeche): "I have been slept in tached huts in the Sahara deserts"
Safari x3 T.W.A.T Vcamera x3 Tattoo Rev. Prosper (Lagos->Timbuktu): "I have never been in to this type of thing in my life and you called it enjoyment"
Mortar

"trust is hard to build until the foot step of trust has been stepped" Jammy King, getting philosophical

"i HAVE WRITTEN 73 MESSAGES TO YOU WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR?" Rev. Boutin Dickson, not getting it
Lewis Siffer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"a kind word turneth away wrath." Proverbs 15:1 KJV
except when you stay calm with an irate igbo... Ahhhhh

Way to keep him on the hook.

took that email address, gonna experiment on him some.

I got your mail, is this a joke or what?~pastorGodwin
Please all of you should eat sh!t and do not forget to add salt~Mrwilliams
You are a big fooool for wasting my time
LUCIFER WILL PUNISH YOU FOR THIS~SifarCrown Illuminati

Closed lad accounts X34

Easter 2015
Ahmastin Geebougah
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's priceless! I just love the refugee camp reverends! They are always incredibly unctuous and pious - caricatures. I'll be happy to subject this one to my own pet modality, which involves convincing him that my charity trust fund has $350,000 to spare for the poor refugees, but to collect it, he'll need to travel, because there are papers to sign...

TLH, if you still have it, could you send me the original script from the 'heiress' - or at least her name and approximately when that particular bait began? Thanks.
TheLoneHaranguer
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Go for it, AhGee -- if any lad deserves a safari, this one does.

I'm sure I have the original character's email ... somewhere. Give me some time to dig it up and look for a PM from me later tonite.

Mortar

Dina
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love reading all your thought processes in italics....and loved your pig farmer's bait. I'm amazed at how at how you all create these imaginary outrageous characters. It looks so easy but I know it's not. I think you need to have a certain type of creativeness to do this....that not everyone has.
TheLoneHaranguer
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Heh. What a nice way of saying I have the mentality of a twelve-year-old. Very Happy

Thanks for the kind words, Dina, and welcome to Eater!

Mortar

Llaursul
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think this should be stickied... because the payment bit is really the hardest part of the straight bait...

Q: Did anyone close to you die?
A: maybe is you
Q: Are you afraid of going to the dentist?
A: u shuld have ur mouth brush b4 talkin to me
Q: Relationships or one night stands?
A: one night stand will b gud 4 u monkey
Scambaiter_Ballsich
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This was great to read. Im a relatively new baiter and also get stuck at the payment bit. I find it hard to delay or find excuses as to why the payment couldnt/hasnt/has been paid.

Reading this helped alot. Im deffo going to give as little info as possible in future and also pick up on the littlist of things on a Lads email to distract away from the payment process.

Great work!

Closed lad accounts x21
x2
TheLoneHaranguer
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Thank you @Llaursul and @Ballsich! I put this together in the hope that it would be a help, so it's nice to get the feedback.

I'm learning a lot about payments just by playing with the lads, and I've found there are two key rules (which, really, can apply to all of baiting):
(i) Blame everything on the lad.
(ii) Make a lad work for everything. Don't give him anything without him asking for it (sometimes multiple times).

Mortar

Lewis Siffer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm baiting him again, This is a really disgusting lad. I don't like any scammer mind you, but this one I have come to despise. Evil or Very Mad

I got your mail, is this a joke or what?~pastorGodwin
Please all of you should eat sh!t and do not forget to add salt~Mrwilliams
You are a big fooool for wasting my time
LUCIFER WILL PUNISH YOU FOR THIS~SifarCrown Illuminati

Closed lad accounts X34

Easter 2015
TheLoneHaranguer
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry for what posting what may be a necro but I just received an updated format from our friend the Reverend Dickhead. As Lew has said, this guy is an entirely new breed of scumbag and deserves a lot of grief, so give him hell!

Quote:
Subject: YOUR KIND ATTENTION IS NEEDED.

Text: S't Marias Catholic Church
A lot street, city medina
largest medina dakar
Senegal.
Peace be unto you.

Greetings to you & your Family.I have been waiting for you since to contact me for your Confirmable Bank Draft but I did not hear from you since then ,Then I went and deposited the Draft with Apex Courier Delivery Company ,Dakar,Senegal ,before I travelled out of the country for a short Course and i will not come back until three months.What you have to do now is to contact the Apex Courier Delivery Company as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your package to you because of the expiring date.

For your information, I have paid for the delivering Charges.,The only money you will send to the Courier & Security Company to deliver your Draft direct to your postal Address in your country is ($98.00) only being their Security Keeping Fee of the Courier Company so far.Again, Do not be deceive by anybody to pay any other money except $98.00,I would have paid that but they said no because they don't know when you will contact them and in case of demurrage.You have to contact the Apex Courier Delivery Company now for the delivery of your Draft with this information

Bellow. Apex Courier Delivery Company Senegal.
Telephone number +221777740628
E-mail: [email protected]
Registration Reference No; wwdsc/xxx/100
Code Number:xxxdcsc/6545

Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your Postal address and Direct telephone number to them again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery and Let me repeat again,try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them their Security Keeping fee of $98 for their immediate action.You should also Let me know through email as soon as you receive your Draft.

Note. Apex courier delivery company do not know the contents of the parcel.I registered it as my photograph (pix) being sent to a friend overseas. They do not know that it contains a bank draft of such a huge amount of money.This is to avoid them tampering with the package. Do not let them know the content,i am waiting to hear the good news from you.

The Rev Jubi Camara.
the priest clergical
St.Marias 's Catholic Church
Street Lot A, No. 10 city medina
largest medina dakar
Show message history

Mortar

Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He came back again! Very Happy Wonderful!

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic